The world don't need you

By TigerDevilAkame

"Who am I? I'm the one who loves you put your life like a trash that can dump anytime you want. No, I'm afrai... More

₩årnñïñg
Ŵhêñ tô bêgîñ
Tìmèš ûp!
Nø øñē čárêš

₩hö âm į?

6 0 0
By TigerDevilAkame

"lélek elfogadó! That is the name you going to have if you are with me! Remember! Never tell ANYONE! Anyone your name, from now on you name is lélek elfogadó, it means soul taker, alright?"

"Who am I? Oh honey! Since you're so good looking, I'll will tell you. To explain simple, I love you guys die! But! I'm no ordinary! I like to taste the one who took their life on their own. You can call me Deaö tacan! As you see I'm the women in the photo up there! I'm going to show you how I taste a guy that going to be the most most most delicious I ever eat!"

"Well... He is still alive... But I'm going to show you now! Come come!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.8K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
45.9K 986 91
Y/n is a psychic who Elton's little sister, and is very close with Colby and the rest but mostly Colby. Y/n is in a lot of videos with Elton and his...
31.5K 1.9K 45
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
7.2K 220 19
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...