Hey Mr.Prick. It's NOT a plea...

By Dark-Shadow

(Watty Awards Finalist - Trailer Inside ) Rose Evan's is the daughter of the U.S. top company's man. What hap... More

Hey mr. prick ~1~
Hey mr. prick ~2~
Hey mr. prick ~3~
Hey mr. prick ~4~
Hey mr. prick ~5~
Hey mr. prick ~6~
Hey mr. prick ~7~
Hey mr. prick ~8~
Hey mr. prick ~9~
Hey mr. prick ~10~
Hey mr. prick ~11~
Hey mr. prick ~12~
Hey mr. prick ~13~
Hey mr. prick ~14~
Hey mr. prick ~15~
Hey mr. prick ~16~
Hey mr. prick ~17~
Hey mr. prick ~18~
Hey mr. prick ~19~
Hey mr. prick ~20~
Hey mr. prick ~21~
Hey mr. prick ~22~
Hey mr. prick ~23~
Hey mr. prick ~25~
Hey mr. prick ~26~
Hey mr. prick ~27~
Hey mr. prick ~28~
Hey mr. prick ~29~
Hey mr. prick ~30~
Hey mr. prick ~31~
Hey mr. prick ~32~
Hey mr. prick ~33~
Hey mr. prick ~34~ (Epilogue)

Hey mr. prick ~24~

42.8K 569 39
By Dark-Shadow

Hi people! This is a new chapter, obviously. Hope you like it ! 

 Ch.24

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you

“Chris please, I beg you, wake up.” I pleaded whilst holding his hand but still there was no answer.

It’s been two weeks now and Chris hasn’t woken up yet. He’s in a coma. I remember our shocked and scared reactions when we heard from the doctor that Chris was in a coma. All of us are getting worried about his condition seeing that he hasn’t woken up yet. Each time we ask the doctor when he will wake up he gives the same response, “All you need is patience.” Patience? I mean really, my best friend is lying in a freaking coma!

Chris’s parents had arrived as soon as they had heard the dreadful news. To say they were distraught was an understatement. Chris’s mom went into hysterics whilst his dad was caught between grief and consoling his wife.

~Flashback~

The door burst open, slamming against the wall, and Chris’s mother, Marianne, stood there along with her husband Richard, Chris’s father. Her eyes raked the room feverishly before they landed on Chris and I saw the look of pure horror flit across her face. She ran from the door to Chris’s side and gently picked up his hand, tears already pouring down her face.

Mom, Jess and I had been sat in the room; me on the other side of Chris whilst mom and Jess sat in the blue chairs against the wall. Xavier had already left, mumbling something about having things to do.

“Chris, my baby.” His mother said brokenly, tears streaming down her face. My mom put a hand on Auntie Marianne’s shoulder and squeezed it, she herself having tears in her eyes.

Mom and Auntie Marianne have been friends since high school and went to the same college where they met dad and Uncle Richard. They were all really good friends which is one of the reasons why Chris and I were great friends.

I stood up giving Uncle Richard a place to sit next to his son since he was still standing near the door, seemingly in shock.

Although Uncle Richard isn’t my real uncle, I love him as one. I love calling him that seeing that we’re so close. Uncle Richard is a great person. He listens to someone when he or she has a problem and offers them solutions or his advice.

He and I have always been so close. I still remember the day when I told him that my crush liked another girl and asked him for any advice. He had told me that if the boy didn’t see my beauty from inside and out then he’s blind and that I should forget about. We had a lot of fun that day, we went to the park and played a little, the sky was clear and sunny. It was spring so there were a lot of kids there along with their parents. After a while of playing around the park we went to get ice cream before playing hide and seek.

As for Auntie Marianne, she’s the softest person you would ever know. She interacts with you whether you’re sad, mad, or happy or any other emotion. If you need someone, she’s there for a hug. She has light brown hair and dark, brown eyes. She’s beautiful in every way and absolutely perfect.

~End of flashback~

“When do you think he’ll wake up?” asked Jess quietly. She had bags under her eyes from her lack of sleep. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing a plain, pink T-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans. She had a sad look on her face ever since she saw Chris lying in the hospital not responding to anything or anyone.

I think something’s going on between those two. She looked worse off then me and that was hard to believe since Chris and I were really close. Oh well, there was time for confrontation after Chris has woken up.

“I don’t know.” I sighed with my head in my hands. Again I looked at Auntie Marianne and saw the dry tears on her face. Uncle Richard went back toNew Yorkfor some work he needed to do. Well something like that.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 3 p.m. Xavier must be here right now and as I was expecting the door slowly opened, Xavier poked his head in hesitantly, no doubt sensing the tense atmosphere. Cautiously, he looked around before straightening and walked towards me before giving me a kiss on my forehead.

“Hey beautiful.” He smiled and I blushed from the sudden affection. As you can see, we started to show, um, what was the right word…affection in public.

I smiled softly and murmured ‘good’ along with ‘how was your day?’

“Same old.” He sighed looking at a pale Chris. I took my time and saw that he was wearing a black T-shirt that had the ‘Addidas’ logo on it and a pair of dark jeans, casual as usual. Hey, that rhymed! The t-shirt hugged his torso perfectly giving me a good view of his abs.

Xavier sensed that I was staring at him and smirked. DAMN HIM. Now was not a good time to lust after him.

Suddenly, he stood up, “Get up,” he ordered me and I looked at him confusedly.

“What?” I asked him and he grinned flashing that perfect million dollar smile.

“Get up, we’re going for a walk.” He urged and I stood up taking one last look at Chris before turning around, following Xavier out of the door.

We went out of the hospital and started walking through the pale blue corridors. I wonder what Xavier had in mind because he suddenly wanted to take a walk? I looked ahead and saw trees from both sides.

“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked, looking at him curiously.

He took a deep breath, “We’re going toHawaii.” He smiled proudly and I stopped in my tracks.Hawaii? The island I wanted to go to since I was a little girl? Was he serious?

“Hawaii?” I asked bewildered and he nodded his head vigorously like a small child.

“Yeah and we’re going tomorrow.” He said and I raised an eyebrow. Oh my gosh! It will be so cool, the sun and the view there is fantastic, we’re going to- wait!

“I can’t go.” I said upset, and he whipped his head around, looking at me like I was crazy.

“What? Why?” He asked and I looked at him in awe. He’s so cute. He really wanted to take me toHawaii!

“Xavier, there’s Chris, I can’t leave him.” I stomped on my foot and rubbed my head. I have to stay with Chris. He needed me and I couldn’t just leave and have fun with him lying here in a coma. It just wasn’t right.

Xavier snaked his arms around my waist, “Rose, I’m sick of seeing you always pale and sad for the past two weeks so let me tell you something.” He paused dramatically, “You’re getting on that plane whether you like it or not.” He said firmly and I stopped. What did he just say?

How dare he?

“You can’t make me Xavier.” I said calmly and he grinned with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

“You wanna bet on it? You know I can always drag you there touching your sweet sweet sweet bare

–”

“Okay I’m going Xavier, no need to be perverted.” I demanded and he smiled kissing me on the cheek.

“You know you love it.” He wiggled his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

Stupid perverted Prick, but he’s still adorable.

Xavier’s P.O.V. (I know, I know, YOU LOVE ME!)               

I’m tired of seeing Rose so miserable. Since the day Chris had gone into the hospital she hadn’t smiled once.

“Hey man, why are you in a hurry?” asked Shane. I looked at him and almost laughed. He had his hair in a Mohawk and it looked really funny.

“Really dude? A Mohawk? What if dad saw you?” I asked him and he grinned.

“No need to worry man.” He said and I shook my head. He had something up his sleeve, I just know it.

I got in the car and went to the hospital. I always hated hospitals; they reminded me of death like when my grandpa died-I sighed thinking of grandpa, we were so close yet not at the same time.

 Anyways, I have a surprise for Rose, we’re going toHawaii. I know that’s what married or BLAH couples do but I don’t really care. I hate seeing Rose in this condition.

Once I reached the hospital I parked and got out of the car ignoring the drools the nurses and the women were giving me. Yes, I know I’m hot.

Once I reached the room, I slowly opened the door and saw Rose look towards me. Jess, her mother and Marianne were looking at Chris heartbroken. I frowned seeing this.

I took a seat next to Rose but not before kissing her forehead. I smiled when she blushed, it was beautiful. I watched as the pale red ran through her cheeks.

“Hey beautiful.” I greeted and heard her say in a low voice ‘hey’ and ‘how was work?’

“Same old.”  I sighed and looked at Chris. He was pale as ever, I can’t believe I’m actually saying this but I miss the fresh and annoying Chris. I noticed Rose staring at me and smirked. Can’t get your eyes off of me, can you?

“Get up.” I ordered now standing, staring at a confused looking Rose.

 “What?” She asked and I grinned because she looked so cute looking at me confused like that. Almost like a lost puppy, my lost puppy.

“Get up, we’re going for a walk.” I said and she stood up following me but I saw her glance at Chris for a bit.

We went out of the hospital and started walking forward.

 “So what do you want to talk about?” She asked straight forward and I mentally grinned. Can’t wait Rose? I decided to stop annoying her cause clearly I was getting on her nerves and she had enough to deal with.

 “We’re going toHawaii.” I smiled and she stopped walking, surprised. I think she’s happy.

“Hawaii?” She asked and I nodded.

“Yeah and we’re going tomorrow.” I explained further. Happiness was written all over her face but was entirely wiped off. What now?

“I can’t go.” She said and I looked at her wide-eyed. What? Who would miss an opportunity like this?

“What? Why?” I asked quickly and she looked at me with soft eyes. Why is she looking at me with soft eyes? Oh… yeah I’m an idiot.

“Xavier there’s Chris, I can’t leave him.” Even though the guy was in a coma, I still hated him for making me girl like this.

 “Rose. I’m sick of seeing you always pale and sad for the past two weeks so let me tell you something.” He paused “You’re getting on that plane whether you like it or not.” I put my arm around her waist and she stopped in her tracks.

“You can’t make me Xavier.” She said calmly and I grinned mischievously.

“You bet on it? You know I can always drag you there touching you sweet, sweet bare –”

“Okay I’m going Xavier not need to be perverted.” She ordered and I smiled, satisfied.

“You know you love it.” She rolled her eyes when I wiggled my eyebrows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 8.7K 88
Story of a boy who wants to destroy enemy's family for revenge by trapping enemy's daughter. Actual story starts when he succeeded. Circumstances ma...
829 38 15
Sequel to What I'm About To Tell You (Confessions #1) Annabelle has finally managed to get with Jake, her best friend. But was it the best idea? Can...
163K 4.6K 60
Today I got married to the love of my life my Xavier, he came like a savior in my life. My chain of thoughts broke when Xavier started taking steps t...
410 18 11
•BxB content ahead!! What do you do when your sister is getting married and you need a date? You summon a demon of course! Right? RIGHT!? Xavier is y...