Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

By _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle

1.9K 56 3
By _shiro_usagi_

Las Noches

The moment Aizen, Ren, Gin and Tosen reached Las Noches, Aizen immediately brought Ran in to his hold to his room. None of them were talking to each other. They were like hesitating on bring up a topic to talk about. Aizen did not even giving any orders to his companions or the Espada of what to do next. He was like, in his mind-the most important thing to do was Ran, and only Ran. She was breathing steadily, but Aizen thought she maybe went in to comatose state.

When he reached his room, he slowly lied her down and covered her body with the blanket. He reached the chair and placed in beside the bed and have a seat there while watching her sleeping figure. He did not have any idea of what happened to Ran. Right now, he could only wait until she opened her eyes. In the middle of his thought, someone was knocking the door.

"Um, Aizen?" Ren appeared and entered his room and then walked towards Aizen. "...Is she alright?"

"...I don't know"

"Her reiatsu is very weak. I wonder what's happened to her?"

"Well, all we could now is to wait for her until she awake"

"Yeah... You're right. I hope she'll awake very soon..." Ren said but he had a feeling that Ran won't awake that fast.

~Timeskip~

It's been a week since that day. A week and Ran still not shown any sign to wake up. Fortunately, Soul Society has decided to not launch any attack to her. It seems Urahara and Yoruichi has assured them that Ran was not a threat anymore. Since that day, Ichigo and his friends sometimes came over to visit her which they thought they will got kicked out by Aizen but shockingly, he allowing them to visiting Ran.

"Ran-chan... She still..." Orihime worried.

"I wonder what's wrong with Toudo-san? It's been a week..." Ishida said.

"We're still not sure yet. But, thankfully she's not dead. At least we could relieved a bit" Ren told them.

"You're right. Well, guess we should head back now. We should let Toudo-san for now. Come on, Inoue-san. Kurosaki"

"Yeah. Ne, Ran-chan? Hurry up and wake up, okay? You promised to graduate high school together with us, right? I want to graduate together with you. That's why... Please wake up soon" Orihime said to sleeping Ran. "Oh, Ren-san? Where can I put the flower?"

"Um, here let me take it. I think there is no vase anywhere here. Maybe I'll buy some if I go to the world of living" He said and suddenly someone entering the room. "Hm? Oh, Aizen?" Aizen appeared from the door and looking at them, passively as his eyes fixed on the flowers.

"...Those flowers..?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, this? You don't know what this is called, right? It's called Ran (orchid). Just like our sleeping princess. This one here had green color on it, they represents good health. You could say get well soon so she will wake up anytime soon" Ren explained to Aizen.

"...I see"

"Here. You could hold the flowers for a moment while I searched a vase for it. Maybe I could find it here, if not I'll go to human world to buy some" Ren said and gave the flowers to Aizen.

"Well then, we will came here again. Please excuse us, Aizen-san" Orihime parted with him.

"Excuse me" Followed by Ishida. While Orihime and Ishida exit the room, Ichigo still standing-staring at Ran's sleeping figure. "Kurosaki! Come on!"

"Y-Yeah..." He looked at her one more time and exit the room, leaving Aizen alone with Ran while Ren escort them outside the room.

"Um, Sasaki-san?" Ishida called. "Is he always like that?" He pointed at Aizen.

"Well, yeah. Since she was brought here, Aizen always by her side. He was like...watching over her. Or should I say, more like waiting for her to awake"

"Aizen-san sure had a soft side to Ran-chan. He's surely...treasuring Ran-chan"

"It's kinda weird for saying word treasuring to someone like Aizen, though" Ichigo said.

"But you see, Kurosaki-kun? Aizen-san's look towards Ran-chan is changed. Kind and gentle gaze"

"Well, there's nothing we can do now. We should head back and pray the next time we came, Toudo-san already awake" Ishida said.

"You're right" After parting with Ren, the three of them headed back to human world.

Meanwhile, Aizen took a seat beside Ran as usual while holding the orchid flowers from Orihime. He never saw what kind of flowers orchid was.

"So, this is Ran?" He touched the flowers softly. "Get well soon, huh? I do hope you will awaken very soon. It's...boring for not being able to see your smile. It's so quiet for not having you around" He then stood up and sat beside Ran, taking her right hand and held on it tightly. He raised his other hand and tenderly, caressing her head and then he placed a soft kiss on her forehead. He really hoped Ran will opened her eyes anytime soon. In his mind, it was the first time for him-to missed someone. He thought it was rather comical for him to missing someone. Aizen never thought he will missed someone this bad.

~Timeskip~

As usual, Aizen take a seat on the chair while Gin, Ren and Tosen stood beside him, looking very worried to Ran who are still sleeping.

"Um, Aizen-sama..? Shouldn't we do something about this?" Tosen asked.

"Well, this is rather weird. Ran-chan still...sleeping"

"It's been a month already. Should we asked someone? But, to who?" Ren asked.

"...There's no one can help her" Aizen stated.

"Well, the person who know the most about her is already gone. Urahara didn't involved back then" Ren said and let out a long sigh. In the middle of their brainstorming, someone was opening the door. It was... "Hm?"

"Ah!" Grimmjow appeared in Aizen's room. The atmosphere became really awkward as none of them were brave enough to opened their mouth. Aizen seemed aware that Grimmjow was in the room but he didn't gave any comment about it.

"Ne, Gin! Tosen! How about we go outside for fresh air??" He asked suddenly.

"E--Eh?! S--Sure! Come on, Tosen-san!" He pulled him towards his direction.

"Wh--What--! Ichimaru! Let go!"

"There there. See ya later, Aizen-taicho!" The three of them exit the room, leaving Grimmjow and Aizen. Grimmjow then walked awkwardly towards his leader but he immediately looked at Ran. He was also worrying about her to death. To him, it was weird not having Ran to bothered him because usually if Ran got bored, she will searched for him to accompanied her. Time flew very fast having a chat with Ran and he was having fun with her.

"Is there something you need, Grimmjow?" Aizen suddenly asked, disturbing his mind.

"N--No, I was just... um, I was just came...checking on her" Grimmjow stuttered.

"...I see" Grimmjow felt rather relieved because he was not doing anything to him. He thought maybe he was disturbing him. But he was only telling him the truth. He worried about Ran, same as Aizen. Grimmjow maybe didn't like Aizen, but watching his leader being quiet like that-it was rather odd to him.

"Um, Aizen-sama..?" He called but Aizen didn't looked at him, but he knew he was listening. "I'm sure Ran will be okay" His statement causing Aizen now looking at him. "Sh--She knew someone is waiting for her, s-so... I'm sure she'll wake up" Aizen continued staring at him and then he let out a smirk.

"It's weird having you saying something like that" Hearing Aizen said that, causing Grimmjow rather felt embarrassed. "But... I guess you're right"

"...You know? Whenever I was accompanying Ran, she'll only talking about you. She was asking for what reason exactly you took her with you, what kind of person you are, what are your favorite things, your hobbies, something like that. It was irritating, listening to her. I hate to say this but... Ran is really cared about you"

Aizen knew Ran was indeed cared about him. He didn't need someone to told him that, but hearing Grimmjow said that-now he was really sure Ran was indeed having a feelings towards him. He wanted to know that. In order to do that, he wanted her to wake up very soon-so, he could hear those words from the girl directly. How she really cared about him, how she considered him as an important existence, and how she...loved him.

"Grimmjow..."

"Y-Yes?"

"...You have my thanks" He suddenly said, causing Grimmjow surprised about that. He never expected someone like Aizen will expressing his gratitude to him, to someone he considered as a rival.

"Y-You're welcome. Oi, Ran!" He suddenly shouted at her sleeping figure. "Hurry up and wake up! I won't forgive you if you never open your eyes!" He shouted again and turned his back and headed to the door. "Ran... Ran probably need something to wake her up. And maybe...it's you, Aizen-sama. Excuse me" He exit the room.

Need something. He confused of Grimmjow's words. What exactly does she need? Few minutes later, Ren and Gin entered the room, bringing flowers.

"From who now?" Aizen asked.

"Oh, this is from..." Ren hesitated on answering.

"It's from Soul Society, Aizen-taicho! Kyoraku-taicho and Ukitake-taicho brought it. They leave a message. Get well soon, Ran-chan. We'll be waiting for your visit in Seireite. Captain-Commander wanted to apologize to you directly. That's it" Gin informed him. "Looks like Captain-Commander felt a guilt for capturing her in the first place after he saw the horror from the previous Ran-chan"

"Oh, they also said something. After I said Ran still not wake up yet, Ukitake said there is probably something which preventing her to wake up. It's not physically, but mentally she don't want to wake up. Well, if it's Ran-that's probably the problem" Ren said.

"Mentally? Oh, is it because she's killing people? So, when she felt she had a choice to not wake up so she choose to not to?" Gin asked.

"Right"

"In that case..." Both of them were looking at Aizen. "Only Aizen-taicho could saved her" Gin smiled at him.

"Yep! She's probably only listen to you. Oh, don't ask me of how to do it, you should figure it by yourself. I'm counting on you, Aizen!" Ren said and gave the flowers to him. "I'll bring the vase for it. See ya!"

"See ya later, Aizen-taicho! Ran-chan probably need a kiss from her prince to wake up" Gin giggled and exit the room with Ren. Hearing him said that, only one thing that crossed in Aizen's mind that how very stupid Gin's statement was. He continued to staring at Ran once again. As far as he remembered, most of his time he spend on her. Watching over her, hoping she will opened her eyes. He wanted by her side when she wake up, but... Again, he had to face the reality, Ran did not shown any sign to wake up from her slumber.

>>Dream

...ke...

He heard a voice.

..su..ke...

Again, he heard a voice.

...Sousuke...

Now, he could clearly heard the voice. Someone was calling him. Aizen slowly opened his eyes as he found a figure standing right in front of him. A figure who he known very well. There is no way he would forget about the figure in front of him.

"Kiyo..." She smiled warmly at him.

"Hey there. Fufu~ You looked tired. If people didn't know you very well, they won't know how beat you are" She said.

"...Where am I?" He looked around. All he could see was a cloudy view. He was like floating above the sky.

"You could say, you were in the boundary between life and death. When humans and souls died, they will crossed their path here. You see, Sousuke? You maybe could see me, but you can't touch me as I'm belong to the dead"

"I see... Well, why am I here?" She chuckled with his question.

"Now, that's weird. Isn't it yourself who know the question very well?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're...looking for Ran, right?" Her question shocking him. "Don't be that surprised, I know you're looking for her. But you see, you won't find her here"

"I wouldn't? Is that mean that she's still alive?"

"Hmm... That depends on how you define 'alive'. Right now, Ran is disoriented. She feel she had to live but in some point, she didn't want to either. You saw on what happened to her when the Hogyoku was not right beside her or not attached to her body. She was stronger then the souls and hollows that I used to create her, which resulting she used them as her power to take over her body. She was indeed Ran but she was like the dark side of Ran. The power that she used when she was fighting you, it all belongs to Ran which still lying dormant and her dark side awakened it and used it as her advantages"

"So, you mean because she felt guilty of her action, she's confuse whether to continue to live or not?"

"That's right. And the only person who could saved her...is you, Sousuke"

"Me? Why?"

"Why, you ask? Because only you the only person that she was thinking about. Your action will determined her fate. Do you wanted to her to live that badly?"

"Do you have to ask that? Of course yes"

"Why?" She looked straight at his eyes. Now, he was confused to answer her question. "Do you have any reason about it? Of why you wanted her to live? Does it really affect your live if Ran is not by your side?"

He was struggling on how to answer her question. It was not really a hard question, but he was puzzling to answer it. In his mind, since he knew Ran-he began to think that his live was has meaning. At first, he was only fulfilling his promise to Kiyo. But then, he began to developed something new inside him. Something that only Ran could made him felt this way. A new and strange feeling to him. A feeling which he thought will never experienced it. But there he had it, developing a feeling to a girl created by someone important to him too. Every time he remembered on how her smiling expression was, he felt happiness inside and every time he remembered on how sad she was, he wanted by her side to wiped out all the tears she had and wanted her to smiled.

He smirked to Kiyo, confusing her. "Excuse me, Kiyo. But, I don't want to say it to you. Only Ran can know my feelings to her. She has to be the first person to hear it" Listened to his statement, made Kiyo got reminded the time they spend when they were still as Captain and lieutenant. The moment he decided on something, he will never changed his mind. And whenever he got interested about something, he will never let his eyes off to it. In her mind, Ran probably will facing the most troublesome person that she ever met in her life. But...

Kiyo smiled to him. She knew she sent the right person for him. She believed Ran will taught him the meaning of how to love someone. Of how treasuring someone.

"Well then, you should say those 'magic words' to her. You will found a miracle when you said it" Kiyo said as her body started to disappeared.

"Kiyo...!"

"I only appeared to help you find your resolution but I guess you already found it. With this, Ran will be saved and return...to your side. Good bye, Sousuke. Even though Ran is my creation but please...take care of my daughter" She stated as her eyes became watery.

"Kiyo... Yes, I will" He stated and Kiyo began to disappeared and then...

<<End of Dream

Aizen suddenly opened his eyes. It appears he fell asleep as he still sitting on the chair. He looked at Ran and the girl still sleeping as usual. He remembered of what Kiyo has told him.

She feel she had to live but in some point, she didn't want to either.

Aizen felt positive about his thought that Ran was indeed felt guilty of her action. The one who did the killing was indeed her dark side, but still it was still Ran. She probably could only watch as her body was moving without her own will and killing people, heartlessly. As the result, she was scared to accept the reality. To accept her true power. At first, she thought her only power was to helping people but she could also hurting people. He knew someone like Ran who are scared of hurting someone, will got scared with her own power. But still... That doesn't mean she had to sleep for eternally to avoid the reality.

He then stood up and sat on the side of the bed, beside Ran. He hold her arm tightly. "Your decision is foolish, Ran. How come you decided to never open your eyes because you're scared to accept the reality?" He said to her.

The only person who could saved her...is you, Sousuke

Another thing came across in his mind again. Ran was probably...didn't want to face him too. Previously, her dark side was trying to killed him too and Ran will definitely saw on what happened. He thought Ran was trying to stopped her body but it was futile and she felt even more guiltier.

You should say those 'magic words' to her. You will found a miracle when you said it

Magic words. Aizen had an idea of Kiyo's words and as Aizen stated to her before, only Ran can heard it. Before anyone could know how he felt about her, Ran must be the first person to know his feelings. A feeling which he developed only to her. He then caressed her cheek, tenderly. He slowly closing his face to her and discreetly closing his eyes and then... Connecting their lips together. It wasn't their first kiss, but to Aizen-it felt like one. He withdraw from her and whispered in her ear, words that he will said for the first time. The magic words so he will found a miracle when he said those words to Ran.

"Ran... I love you..."

>>Different Dimension

..n..

..an..

She heard someone was calling for her as she was sitting on the ground. In front of the giant cherry blossom tree. The tree that she always loved.

Ran...

She looked behind as someone was touching her shoulder.

"Ki--Kiyo-san..?" She called her name as Kiyo only smiled as her. A gentle smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to wake up? Your friends are waiting for you"

"I...I can't..."

"Why?"

"I...I can't stop myself from killing people. I'm...scared. I'm scared if I will killed my friends! Back then, all I could see was myself killing innocent people and I couldn't do anything to prevent it! I---I don't want to hurt them... That's why... I..."

"You can't, Ran" Kiyo said and she looked at her. "You can't run away from the reality. If that is your power, you have to accept it. Your friends knew you will never hurt them. Don't worry, they will understand. No one is blaming you of what happened, that's why... Please return to your friends. They are waiting for you. You do not belong here. It is not the time for you to die now. You're still young and you have many things awaits for you. Sousuke is also waiting for you" Hearing her said that name, causing Ran looked at her again.

"You...wanted to see him, right? He didn't blame you of what happened too. In fact, he was waiting for you. He's worried about you"

"But... He--" Before Ran could finished her words, she heard something. A voice, whispering in her ear. She touched her right ear as she knew to who the voice belongs to. Especially... The words she just heard it, told by someone she knew very well. Kiyo who witnessing of what happened to her creation, smiled and felt amused by her creation's reaction.

"Arara~ Look at you. You looked so cute with that blushing face of yours" She teased her. "It seems he was saying something to you, right? Something catchy that made you react like that"

"E--Eh? C--Catchy?? It's not---"

"Fufu~ How cute. Well then, hearing him say that-you still decided to not to wake up? You have a duty now"

"Eh? D--Duty..?"

"Yes. You have to tell him something. You wanted him to know your feelings towards him, right? That's why, you have to returned now. He too, want to know your feeling about him. Please, return to him. I want you to be happy, with Sousuke that I always liked" Kiyo said. As she said, Ran wanted to tell him the most important words that she always eager to say but she couldn't find the exact time to express it. Now, she had a chance to said it. She hold Kiyo's hands and smiled at her.

"Thank you, Kiyo-san..." Kiyo smiled back at her and placed a soft kiss to her. And then...

<<Back to Present

Aizen continued to hold Ran in his arms as he slowly caressing her back while closing his eyes. He felt a twitch from her body and he slowly opened his eyes. Thinking it must be his imagination and still holding Ran and then he touched her cheek as he saw a movement from her eyes. She was like blinking but only in a flash. He also could see a movement from her finger.

"Nn..." He could heard a groan from her as his eyes fixed on her face. And then, slowly, Ran starting to opened her eyes. Showing her beautiful emerald green eyes that Aizen always loved. She blinked few times and looked around. And finally, her gaze fixed on the figure holding her. To Aizen, he still couldn't believe Ran finally opened her eyes. In his mind, he probably had to thanked Kiyo for telling him to said the magic words to Ran.

Then, weakly Ran raised her hand to touched his cheek. She was like to made sure that Aizen in front of her was not an illusion. Aizen then hold her hand which are still attached on his cheek and smiled warmly to her.

"Welcome back, Ran..." He said gently, only to found Ran slowly dropping tears as she was like convinced the Aizen in front of her was indeed the real Aizen. There were too many words to said to him, but she couldn't find the correct words to said it and all she could do only continued to cried in his hold.

"A--Aizen---san...." She hold his clothes tightly as Aizen hold her back. "Th--Those words... Is it...true..?" Aizen had an idea of what she meant. Ran was indeed awake because of his words, his confession. He felt amused of her question and hold her tightly.

"Are you doubting me? Well, I haven't heard anything from you. So, if you sait it-I'll probably reconsider to said it" Aizen said, teasingly.

"E--Eh..?!? B--But--!" Ran's face became red like a tomato.

"Well, how about it, Ran? You wanted to hear it directly from me, no? You know what to do" She wanted to heard it, very bad. But, she wanted him to know her feelings too. It was very embarrassing, especially to someone like Ran-who are still beginner in romance. But, she had to do it or Aizen will never stopped teasing her. And it seems Aizen will never let her go if Ran didn't said it. Timidly, she's looking at Aizen but sometimes looked beside, felt very shy about it.

"I...about Aizen-san..." She dropped another tears. "...ve" She said it with a low voice.

"Hm? What is it?" He asked.

Ran closed her eyes tightly and finally... "I love--- I love Aizen-san... I love you... I love you" Hearing her confession, again he felt very happy about it. Just hearing Ran said those words made him felt happiness inside of him. Looking at Ran who are busy wiping her tears, he caught her hands and witnessed of how beautiful indeed Ran is. Her face maybe a mess because of the tears and her face was flaming, but he couldn't help to thought of how adorable she is. He was closing his face to her and before he connecting his lips to her...

"Me too, Ran... I love you..." And finally he connecting his lips to her while he was hugging her and surprisingly... Ran was hugging him back.

In his mind, only one thing he won't do and he will never let it happened...

I will never let you go

----------------------------------

Wow, another long chapter! I was giving my best in this chapter, because... This is the chapter that I have been longing to write!!! Love confession from both Aizen and Ran. Ran-chan finally awaken, that was very long for her to opened her eyes. One kiss and confession from Aizen and bam! Ran-chan awaken :3

Ran-chan already awake, but what will happened next? Stay tuned for the next chapter :p

Please leave comments or votes

See you in the next chapter! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 2.6K 32
Everything is done and over with. Aizen was in prison and the war was over. And they all lived happily ever after... Is usually the end. But it's not...
4.5K 115 29
-Note: Arc is Arrancar Arc- Yuri Kurosaki, cousin to Ichigo Kurosaki, has learnt something about Aizen Sosuke's plan. Something devastating. As he a...
882 30 3
Weekend with Grimmy! You're fresh off work and you've been seeing a certain blue haired fellow and he had been seeing you. You've exchanged some word...
1.2K 24 5
Aizen Sousuke, the one who aimed to be the Soul King, has just been defeated. He is left with only Ulquiorra Cifer, and Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, at his...