[Discountinued]Dragon Ball Z...

By sprinkiies

Well the title says it all... I'll be taking some requests and some chapters may be LBGT+, just a warning. D... More

Introduction and Warnings
Vegeta X Fem!Reader Part 1
Teen!Gohan X Fem!Teen!Reader Drabble
Vegeta x Fem!Reader Part 2
REQ: Android 18 X (Any Gender) Reader
Cooler X icejin!Reader
Goku X Reader
Cooler X Icejin! Reader 2
REQ: Cell X (Android!) Reader
REQ: Jeice X(Saiyan!) Reader
Frieza X(Human!) Reader
Bulma X (Fem!)Reader
REQ: Captain Ginyu X(Icejin!Princess!) Reader
Princess Snake X Reader
Zarbon X Reader
Kuriza X (Icejin!) Reader
REQ: Frieza X(Human!) Reader 2
REQ: Burter X(Human!)(Female!) Reader
Piccolo X (Human!)Reader
Special X-Mas Oneshot!
X-Mas Oneshot Result...
Christmas Oneshot Special: Vegeta X Reader
REQ: Piccolo X (Human!)Reader 2
Kuriza X Mother!Reader
Zamasu X (Child!)Reader
AU!(Criminal!)Vegeta X (Detective!)Reader
Christmas Special!
Christmas Special Results~

Vegeta x Fem!Reader Part 3

1.9K 55 5
By sprinkiies

Day after day, you kept visiting the forest, hoping to catch sight of that saiyan prince. However, not seeing him for a couple of weeks, your hopes of crossing paths with him once more plummeted. Except for today that was.

You were on your way to the forest trails again, not really expecting anything to happen. Your friend was throwing a house party for the evening and you needed an excuse to get away. The last time you joined in was a complete social anxiety attack for you. Besides, you wanted to be in a peaceful environment to read (favorite book). After about half an hour later, you ended up by a babbling brook on a fallen log, deeply engrossed in your story. The sound of the birds chirping and the brook made everything so idyllic, until the birds just grew quiet suddenly, although it took you a while to notice it. You just went back to reading your book when a hand gripped your shoulder. Instantly, you jumped up and whipped around, almost letting a frantic scream when you recognized that black spiky hair and dark ebony eyes.

"Vegeta!" You scolded over his laughter. "You scared me half to death!"

Vegeta continued to laugh. "Sorry, y/n, but I guess it serves you right for letting your guard down in the woods."

You punched his arm good-humoredly. "Whatever. What are you doing here?"

"I was actually training in a clearing nearby and I saw you," he replied curtly. "I'm guessing you're enjoying the great outdoors as usual."

"Yep. F/n's throwing a house party and I don't want to take part in it." You shrugged.

Vegeta said nothing, only motioning for you to follow him. You curiously tagged along, traveling across the woodland and feeling thorns cut your legs as you attempted to dodge around them.

Vegeta finally stopped in a clearing, some areas fairly burnt and small craters scarred the barren land. "This is where I train," he rasped.

"Train?" You echoed.

"I'm a warrior. I train to become stronger," Vegeta explained quickly.

"Neat," you commented. "But why bring me here?"

"Well... I wanted you to watch me train, seeing you have nothing better to do," Vegeta muttered.

You just stared at him, unsure what to say. What if he hurt you on accident if you observed too close?

"Am I to take your silence as denial?" Vegeta asked, a sharp edge to his tone.

"Yes, but don't aim anything at me," you replied, shaking your head. Surely if Vegeta saved your ass, he wouldn't hurt you intentionally.

Vegeta motioned you to take a seat in a patch of soft grass.

As soon as you sat down, Vegeta was already beginning his training. The saiyan hurled punch after punch, soon leading onto kai blasts.

You watched in amazement. You have never seen anything like it, and you couldn't take your eyes off it.

Vegeta smirked and fired a kai blast at you, catching you off guard.

Your adrenaline began to kick in, but you were unable to move, frozen in shock from the unexpected attack.

Before it hit you, a blur and a gust of wind hit your face. You couldn't see anything but smoke and last remaining embers of the ki blast. When the cloud cleared, you saw Vegeta smirking at you, and soon couldn't contain a laugh.

"You've really got to pay attention y/n," he chided.

"I thought we agreed not to fire blasts at me!" You squeaked. You pouted and crossed your arms, narrowing your eyes at Vegeta.

"Oh come on, y/n, I would never hurt you," the saiyan prince pointed out.

"Why?" You teased.

Vegeta rolled his eyes. "Don't want to spoil anything for you," he taunted back.

You stood up. "What do you mean by that?"

The saiyan scowled slightly. "All you do is ask questions, right?"

"I'm just confused about what you mean," you explained. "Anyway nevermind."

Vegeta just smirked and went back to his training, this time no blasts aimed at you.

He finally stopped as the sun began to slip away under the horizon, the sky a gorgeous mix of pastel pinks, pale blue, purple, and yellows.

Vegeta approached you, and noticed your dreamy stare. "You ok?"

You nodded. "Just admiring the sunset," you reassured. You were about to head back into the woods before it got too dark to go home, but Vegeta grabbed your hand, stopping you.

"Wait," he rasped.

You turned to face him, perplexed by his actions.

"Do you like stargazing?" Vegeta asked, his voice low and somewhat inaudible.

"Yes," you answered. You knew what he was going to ask next, or at least a good hint of what he wanted to do.

"Stay and watch the night sky with me," Vegeta said. "Surely you can do that?"

You shrugged and nodded happily. "Sure," you replied. It was dark enough by now to hide the light dust of pink blush on your cheeks.

You followed the saiyan warrior to a clear spot, not too badly damaged by Vegeta's training. You lied in the soft grass and stared up at the stars, Vegeta beside you.

"So what exactly do you do for a living? Don't you work anywhere?" You asked.

"Never had a need to," Vegeta answered. "I work as a warrior and fight in the martial arts tournaments." His dark eyes flickered to you for a moment.

"Makes sense." You met his gaze evenly. "You just pay all the bills with the reward money?"

Vegeta nodded. "Bulma's filthy rich because she's a scientist. Major bitch though."

"Is she your girlfriend?" You dared to ask out of curiosity.

Vegeta shook his head, grimacing a bit. "Yeah right," he growled. "We used to be what you humans call a couple, but we fell out after our son grew up."

Your eyes widened. You didn't expect Vegeta to have a son. "Well... needless to say, I'm fairly surprised."

"Why?" He gazed back to the sky.

"Well, you don't seem like the romantic type," you playfully taunted.

"Well, I can be, but I will admit that I'm not one for petty affections," Vegeta chuckled. He now sat up, and rested his ebony eyes on your (e/c) ones. "But I want to clarify one thing..."

You noticed he got closer to you, a smirk plastered on his face. His head blocked out the moonlight and soon his lips pressed against yours roughly. Your eyes widened in surprise, many thoughts running through your mind. Why is he doing this? Does he feel the same why? Am I just being used to satisfy his needs?

Vegeta pulled away, an annoyed look on his face. "Well?"

You just stared at him. "Huh?"

"For god's sake..." He muttered. "I'm trying to make a simple love confession and all you do is stare at me like a deer in the headlights."

You smiled, pulling yourself out of your shock. "Vegeta..."

"What y/n?"

"I may not be the brightest girl... or the strongest.... but I answer to your confession. I love you too," you admitted. "Ever since you saved my life, I-"

You were cut off by his lips returning to yours, and this time you kissed back, your lips dancing in the moonlight as he pulled you close to his chest.

When you two finally pulled away for air, Vegeta smiled at you. "Well, it's probably best for you to get on home," he murmured, outstretching one hand to help you up. However, he didn't let go.

"Yeah..." you replied, sort of disappointed that you had to go.

"I'll take you home, if you want," Vegeta offered.

"Thanks," you said with a smile.

Vegeta lifted you up bridal style and began to fly up into the sky, and carried you back to your apartment.

He set you down at your front door. You kissed his cheek. "Same time, tomorrow?"

A tint of blush dusted Vegeta's cheeks. "S-sure y/n."

You watched him fly off into the sky and opened the door. There had definitely been a party here. F/n was passed out on the couch, a bottle in (his/her) palm and snoring like a freight train, along with a couple other of friends sleeping on the floor.

You shook your head and sighed. What a mess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 4.3K 40
A book of Bakugo Katsuki Oneshots!! (It's not exclusively Bakugo, but it will mainly feature him with a few one-shots of any other character people r...
75.9K 933 122
โ†ชA few Anime x reader Oneshots. Request closed! Disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, Animes or Anime characters or gif's I use.
8.7K 166 11
These are just some one shots I made about my favorite dragon ball character Goku! More info on the "info and request" chapter of this book.
184K 5.7K 49
(PLEASE REREAD THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE READ IT PRIOR TO 2017) Vegeta x Reader fanfiction starts when Vegeta comes to Earth with Nappa and I am so sorr...