The Gangster Prince meets Cin...

By Chanelandrea

Two different people from two different worlds but they share something in common. A girl who is trying to fo... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 13

1.6K 35 2
By Chanelandrea

The days went on and Shin was always sticking to Yuki. Ryuu was slowly losing his patience. They were waiting for their Sensei to come and Shin turned around to face Yuki. He stared at Yuki and Yuki slowly felt uncomfortable. 

"Shin, don't you have any better things to do?"she stopped writing and glared at him. 

"What do you mean?"he asked and smiled. Yuki rolled her eyes and sighed. 

"Whatever. It's not like you're gonna listen to me, anyway."she continued writing, ignoring Shin's presence. Ryuu clenched his fists under the table and looked away. 

Lunch time came, Ryuu went after Yuki since he couldn't see Shin around. 

"Hey, ahm Yuki."he called out to her. Yuki turned around to face him. 

"Hmm?"she replied. 

"Ahm..."ryuu was thinking what he should say. Suddenly,

"Ahh YUKI!"someone called out from behind them. "I thought you already left for lunch, thanks for stalling her Ryuu."he put his arm around Yuki's shoulders and smiled at Ryuu. 

Ryuu turned around and walked off. 

"Ahm, Ryuu? Weren't you gonna say something?"she called out. Ryuu stopped. 

"It's nothing."he replied without turning to Yuki and continued to walk off. Shin smirked and urged Yuki to walk. 

"That guy sure is interesting." shin smirked and chuckled to himself. Yuki looked up to him and Shin noticed this. He turns to Yuki. 

"Are you gay now?" she asked seriously. 

"WHAT?!" he asked, stupified.

"Well, you're always like that when it comes to Ryuu." she replied and thought more deeply. 

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASSUME THOSE! Don't make me gay!" he argued. Yuki laughed at him and Shin sulked.

The day of the outdoor excursion came and they all were paired up except for some. They all were given maps and objectives. After discussing, they all headed to the woods. 

"Luckily, I'm alone."she sighed and walked calmly. "Now, where do I go?" she scanned the map. Suddenly, 

*RUSTLE

Before she could even turn to the sound, someone suddenly grabs her and covers her mouth. Her eyes widened in surprise, she struggled to get free. 

"Shhhh!"the person shushed her. She looked up to see who it was. She tried to yell because it was Ryuu, but she couldn't yell. Ryuu was covering her mouth shut and Ryuu heard footsteps and shushed her again. 

"Yuki! Where are you?"Shin was calling out. Ryuu held her close but was gentle. 

"Hmm, she might not be here anymore."Shin went off and kept calling out for Yuki. Ryuu checked to see if he was still there. He loosened his hold of Yuki, Yuki took advantage of this and jumped on Ryuu. 

*THUD

"OWWW!"Ryuu exclaimed and tried to get up. Yuki pinned him down and glared at him. 

"Why'd you that?!"she asked, really pissed off. 

"Do what?"he asked. 

"Grabbing me suddenly and covering my mouth!" she yelled. 

"Geez! I just wanted to have some time alone with you!"he replied. Yuki was shocked with his answer and loosened her grip on Ryuu. Ryuu slowly sat up and rubbed his nape. 

"Why?"she asked. 

"Well, that idiot was looking for you and I wanted to get to you first."he replied and looked down. 

"WHY?!"she yelled and asked again. 

"BECAUSE HE WAS ALWAYS STUCK WITH YOU! I CAN'T TALK TO YOU BECAUSE HE'S THERE! YOU GAVE HIM MORE ATTENTION THAN ME! THAT'S WHY!"he yelled back and looked away. 

"What is he saying?! Why would he react this way! I mean we're not even going out!"she thought to herself. She looked at Ryuu who was still looking away.

"I mean, this doesn't mean anything special or anything, it's just that he might do something really horrible to you. Not that I care that much about what happens to you. Even if he was your bestfriend, you're too careless. You give in too easily, I know that cause you gave in to me.*Chuckle"he looked down. Yuki was pissed with what he said.

"SCREW YOU!" She stood up and ran off. 

"I easily GIVE IN?! You know this because I gave in to you?! WHAT THE FUCK! I never gave in to you! If you don't care then why be like that!"she argued with herself. 

"I don't want to think about that guy! He's such an asshole! FUCK!"she continued to argue with herself. 

"Oi! YUKI!"Ryuu was running after her. Yuki turned her head to look and when she saw Ryuu, she ran even faster. 

"YUKI! STOP!"Ryuu kept calling out. 

"FUCK YOU! GO AWAY!"she yelled back. 

"YUKI, LET ME EXPLAIN!"he replied. 

"NO! FUCK YOU AND YOUR REASONS!"she yelled back and closed her eyes, trying to keep her tears from falling. 

"Why the heck are my tears coming up? I-"she thought to herself and got cut off. She lost balance. 

"YUKI!"Ryuu called out and leaped to grab hold of Yuki.

*THUD

They both fall into the pit. Ryuu held Yuki tighter. Yuki was surprised and looked at Ryuu. 

"Ryuu! You're bleeding!"she shouted and grabbed his arm. 

"Urgh, maybe from the rocks. Hehe"he chuckled and stared at Yuki. Yuki looked at his scraped body. 

"It's your fault for running after me!"she yelled and tears started to well up. Ryuu reached out to her cheek and wiped off the tears. 

"Hey, don't cry. I'm alright."he smiled and caressed her cheek. She looked away and Ryuu grabs her from the back. He pulls her in, making her seat in between his legs. 

"I won't forgive myself if this happened to you because of me."he said and squeezed her. 

"W-what are you talking about?"she asked. 

"I'm sorry."he whispered. 

"For what?"she replied in a soft voice. 

"I didn't mean what I said. I don't know what came over me."he whispered and sighed. 

"You don't have to worry about what I think."she replied and tried to break free from his hold. 

"No, I HAVE TO CARE! I don't know why I feel like this though. I don't understand it myself."he stops her from escaping. 

"H-hey let go!"she struggled. "I need to find a way for us to get out of here!"she yelled and tears started to well up. 

"I'M SORRY! I'm sorry! I'm sorry...I'm sorry.."Ryuu whispered and said those lines over and over again. He hugged her tight and Yuki lost strength to struggle. She cried and Ryuu hid his face in her hair. 

"Why am I crying? I don't know but my chest feels tight."she thought to herself. Ryuu turns her towards him and pulls her closer.

"I can hear his heart beating fast. His breath, his face is coming closer."she thought to herself. 

"His lips are almost at mine."she thought to herself again. She closed her eyes and as their lips were about to meet. 

"WE FOUND THEM! YUKI! RYUU!'someone called out to them and they both distanced themselves right away. They helped them get out of the pit. 

Some of them helped Ryuu get up on his feet. 

"Yuki, do you want me to help you walk?"a classmate asked her. 

"No, I'm fine. I can still walk."she replied and looked at Ryuu. 

"Is he gonna be alright?"she called out to those who were helping him. 

"Yeah, he's gonna be fine. It's just a cut and a few scrapes. He just can't walk properly because they hurt but he'll be fine in no time."he answered and looked back at Yuki. 

"I told you I'll be fine, didn't I?"Ryuu turned to look at her and smiled. Yuki smiled back and nodded. 

"Are you sure you're not hurt anywhere, Yuki?"Ryuu asked her. 

"I said I was fine,right?"she replied and insisted that she was fine. 

"Ehh Yuki? What's that on your head?" Ryuu then urged them to stop walking. 

"Huh? What do you mean?" she reached out to her forehead. 

"It's wet." she thought to herself and looked at her hand after touching her head. 

"Ehh? BLOOD?" she said and suddenly,

*THUD

"AHH YUKI!"Ryuu yelled out. 

"Why is it dark all of a sudden?"she thought to herself and went unconscious. 

They carried her quickly. Ryuu panicked and asked them to hurry. 

"Oii! YUKI! WAKE UP!" Ryuu yelled out.

TBC

What's Shin's problem with Ryuu? is Ryuu finally gonna tell her something unexpected? is this jealousy? is Yuki going to be fine? is this mutual love? What will happen? Keep on reading! XX

Thank you for those who keep on reading! Thank you for the votes and the feedbacks! Thank you so much! xx Please follow me and vote on! xx

-Chanel xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 69 38
This is the story of a mafia who is very powerful, popular and cruel, angry and merciless.And there is such a girl in it who is very innocent beautif...
384 6 22
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...
72.5K 1.2K 77
A girl with a bad attitude meets mafia man. (This story is over but I am updating with new chapters every once in a while)
8.8M 229K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...