poems for my emotions

By -_Merciless_Merc_-

More

Run
Try
Dying
Nightmare's
Halloween
Alone
Guilty
Sorry
Jerk.
soil conservation
ᔕKIᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷOᑎEᔕ
A choice
When
The things I do to lose the burning thoughts
Teach me.
Sad poem about christmas
The lovers of the night
Thoughts
Freak
I was she, and he was he
Emptiness
Suffering
For Harv ❤️❤️
Him ❤️
What I am

Stone cold

52 2 0
By -_Merciless_Merc_-

As I'm walking away from my group I feel alone, though I know they had fun I don't feel like I quite belong there, I feel as if I belong somewhere away from these stone cold walls that echo the stone cold words that break me, I feel like too many people hate me, nobody is quite the same around here and they change too much, one minute they are my friends but the next the back stab me so hard I feel myself hurling towards the ground off the lone tower, unable to scream, I'm free falling without a parachute unable to make a sound, the only thing I think is of the illusions, I'm not actually falling, but why are my emotions doing this? I don't know, why do I feel alone, I don't know, why do my parents trap me here's in this prison called a home, I don't know, I feel trapped and there is no way out, I can't breathe, I can't move, I can't talk...... My emotions are taking me for a ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 1 1
This is the complete Poetry series of the Depression Storm about love, heartbreak, social justice and issues, personal thoughts and opinions
6.1K 575 194
Heart felt poetry; Love, Anger, Happiness
751 204 200
Everything I wrote about you...
788 3 186
[*Poetry: a quality of beauty and intensity of emotion regarded as characteristic of poems*] The truth; the deepest and darkest thoughts put into wor...