Oneshots

By Sozu_Hiroku

Just Oneshots from my Quizilla Account. And other random oneshots. More

Oneshots - Honey one-shot ~ Bundle Of Energy
Oneshot - Invisible yet falling apart~ A Death God's Love
Oneshots - Avoiding the question ~ Cheren oneshot (Pokemon White and Black)
Oneshots - Peppermint ~ A N oneshot (Pokemon White and Black)
Oneshots - Seeing you again~Edward Elric oneshot (FMA)
Oneshots - LeeAnn X Hidan Oneshot ~ Give me back my scythe!
Oneshot - Irritation ~ An Envy Oneshot (FMA)
Oneshot - First Meeting (A Shino Oneshot)
Infected

Oneshots - Lost Memories ~ Pein Oneshot (More like story)

605 2 0
By Sozu_Hiroku

Name: Lauren Shineheart

Age: 25

Appearance: Silver hair with one grey and one blue eye. She normally wears a Neko mask so that others can’t see her eyes clearly. She wears a top that shows her belly with black shorts.

Likes: Strange, weird stuff. She fascinated by such stuff.

Dislikes: Being in a tight space and ‘normal stuff’ and death

Majors in: Genjutsu

Weak in: Ninjutsu

Lover: Pein

Past: She’s an orphan who witnessed her parents’ deaths. She has no other relation. Pein was her childhood friend, while other people bullied her for being strange. But when he left her 12 years ago, she went mad. She repeatedly tried to kill herself, but she couldn’t. She feared of death like a normal person would. Thinking that, she punished herself by cutting herself on the arms, which are now red scars. When she was 24, Pein imprisoned her in the Akatsuki base. Apparently he knew her clan Kekkei Genkai and wanted to force it out of her, which it did. Her Kekkei Genkai was the ability to make illusions into reality. She had wanted to get out of that place and made an illusion of the bed turning into a beast as a distraction. Her silver eye glowed and the beast became real, letting her get away. But Pein has a secret reason of keeping her in the base...

She lost her memory in an accident and now thinks that she is a killer. She lives just at the edge of a forest in the Fire Country.

Story start~

I laid there on the grass, looking at the azure blue sky above. I sighed. I had lost my memory and I was now trying to piece everything back together. Again. I always came to one conculsion. My memories consist of dead bodies, sharp objects, blood and more blood. I then thought of the blurred pierced face in my memory, but quickly pushed the image to the back of my mind. When I think of that face, pain struck my heart and tears started welling for no reason. That just adds one more puzzle to my memory loss problem. My conclusion was that I was a killer. My scattered memory flashed of blood. That crimson red blood. I was a killer.

Sighing, I sat up, shaking my head to clear my thoughts. Just then, I felt a presence. I whipped my head around, just in time to see someone melting into the shadows. I stood up and walked towards the person, but saw no one. I, still confused, headed back to my house.

I didn’t notice a man with orange hair and piercings standing in the shadows, heart pounding furiously.

~~

I lingered outside my house, watching the butterflies flitting from one flower to the other. Just then, a man stepped out of the forest and walked towards me.

“Who are you?” I said confidently, even though fear started to overwhelm me. The man had a black cloak with red clouds, which triggered something in my memory.

Flashback~

I was crying uncontrollably. Strong arms wrapped around me and a voice whispered in my ear. “Lauren, don’t cry. Please.” I cried even harder and buried my face into the black fabric, that had a red clouds pattern. Even so, my hands were gripping tightly on the person’s cloak and I was screaming at him to leave.

End of flashback~

That new memory caused a sharp pain in my head and I stumbled, holding my forehead with one head. The man quickly lunged forward to stable me, wrapping his strong, warm arms around me. I quickly pushed him away and saw hurt flicker across his eyes. I then examined him closely. He had grey-purple eyes and orange hair. He had lots of piercings on his face and ears. “Who are you?” I repeated, just as another lost memory squeezed back in my mind.

Flashback~

I cowered as the orange-haired boy kicked the bully in the gut and then punched the bully in the face. He then turned around and pulled me up. “I’m Pein, an orphan. You?” He introduced. “I’m Lauren Shineheart, an orphan too.” I whimpered. His gaze softened. “We’re the same. Both of us have to survived the bullying and teasing. So, stick close to me. I’ll protect you forever.” “Promise?” I whispered. He smiled slightly. “I promise.”

End of flashback~

“Pein...” I whispered the name I now knew. The man nodded. “Why are you here?” I asked. He looked at me, unsure of what to say. “Do you remember me?” He asked, his eyes locking on your unusual orbs. I shook my head. “I only know your name-“ My heart trobbed painfully,” and the pain you left me.” I said, a tear rolling down my cheek. I didn’t what this man – Pein - did to me to feel this way. I wanted to hit him for doing ‘that’ something wrong, yet I longed for his embrace. My memories were as stubborn as always. They refused to tell me why I’m in this state, only feeding me bits of my old life. I was starting to doubt that I was a killer.

“Was I a killer?” I said bravely, looking into his eyes. A look of pain flickered once again across his eyes. “No. But you... went mad.” He choked out the last two words. He reached out to pull my right sleeve up, revealing thin red scars running across my right arm. I stared at the scars, feeling that another memory was coming back.

Flashback~

“I can’t think normal. I’m not normal. I’m special. I can’t fear death.” I told myself as I pulled out a razor knife from my drawer. “He left me alone in this dead world. He didn’t care about me. He abandoned me. He hated me. He’s like the rest. Normal... Stupid Pein!” I spat as I slashed the knife across my skin, watching the scarlet blood pour out of the wound. “It’s my punishment for fearing death.” I told myself and cut my arm some more, somehow enjoying the pain that masked my emotional pain that struck my fragile heart.

End of flashback~

I flinched at the new piece of memory I’ve gained. Pein asked,” What did you remember?” He couldn’t keep the pain out of his voice. I looked at him. “Did you leave me?” My voice was cracked. He looked into my eyes, trying to see if he could say more.

“Yes. I left you...that.” He pointed at the necklace I was wearing. It was a necklace with a star pendant, a diamond set in the middle.

Then, I realised. He was the pierced face man in my memories. The one that caused me pain and suffering. It all came flooding back.

~~

There was one conclusion now. I had to get away from this man.

I spun around, taking off. I heard him shouting my name and the thudding sound of a person running. I realised it was me. I also realised something else. My old self wanted to hide the fact that I was in love with the man that caused such pain to me. I was in love with him. But he doesn’t care about me.

No matter how hard I tried to tell myself that he hates me, somewhere in my heart willed to be loved by him. Maybe that’s why I attempted the ‘accident’.

Flashback ~

I was standing at the entrance of a cave near my house. In there was a rumoured giant snake. I hoped that my end could be delivered here. If not, I would at least die painfully with the vemon in my bloodstream. I stepped inside. I got hit by a scaly body and was thrown across the cave. My head hit hard against a jutting rock and I black out. I then lost my memories and woke up a few days later.

Flashback end~

~~

I was mad enough (or suffering enough) to try to get eaten by a snake. But I wasn’t eaten. Such nice hopes, Lauren.

I ran faster and faster, ignoring the dirt in my silver hair and the branches swinging into my face. Panting, I realised that I had reached a cave. (Lonestar: Should I make Lauren die? Let Pein CRY for her. Some random People: NOOO!! Lonestar: I know I’m mean. *evil grin*) I quickly ran inside, not noticing its already-there scaly occupant.

Lonestar: Told you I was mean! *people with pitchforks and torches chase Lonestar* NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

~~

I heard hissing and a movement from the back of the cave. I stared at the shadows, shocked. I realised that this was the cave with the rumoured snake. I had to get out. But I didn’t want to face Pein again. So I chose death. (Lonestar: So fast decided, huh? Cheryl: But you are the one typing this. Lonestar: I know. I’m awesome. That’s why. Cheryl: Shut up. )

I closed my eyes, waiting for the venomous fangs to sink into my skin, but it never came. I was thrown to one side and I heard the snake hiss angrily. That was all I remembered. I fainted.

~~

“Lauren...” I heard his voice. Pein’s voice. Crap. How did he find me? I opened my eyes slowly and found that I was in a room. The room. I remembered that I was imprisoned here the last time when I was the prisoner of the akatsuki. I noticed the bed was different, since the other bed turned into a beast.

“Lauren. You’re awake. Can you remember what happened?” Pein asked softly. He was standing next to the bed I was lying on. I turned my head to look at him. He looked like he hasn’t slept in days. He looked wearily at me, concern in his eyes. I sat up. “What happened?” I muttered, thinking of a way to escape already.

“Don’t think of escaping. You’re still weak. You were bitten at a vital spot. “ Pein said. I looked at my stomach. There was bandage wrapped around my stomach.

His hand reached out to touch my hand. “Go away!” I snapped, tears brimming in my eyes as I slapped his hand away. I pushed myself out of the bed and tried to run away. But the vemon had weakened me, causing me to wobble and stagger.

Pein caught me easily. He laid me down on the bed. But I wanted to get away. I knew 

I couldn’t run away from my feelings for him, but I could run away from him. If I could, anyway, while stuck in this hell hole of a hideout.

I punched him hard in the face after sitting up, but it didn’t faze him. My knuckles were stinging from hitting his metal piercings. He grabbed my arm.

“Don’t try to escape, Lauren. This is a S-rank criminal hideout after all.” He said sternly before leaving the room.

I broke down crying. I was stuck here again, possibly forever. I hated what he has done to me.

Pein.

~~

End~

Continue Reading