Defined: A Jake Virtanen Fanf...

By Kk_lmao_1995

Naya King is a hockey player for the CWHL team, Toronto Furies. One day she gets called up to play for the Va... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
SEQUEL

Nine

1.8K 22 4
By Kk_lmao_1995

*NAYA*

I wake up in the morning at 11 and get out of bed. I then go to the washroom and do my usual routine. I then pull my hair into a top knot and change into a large graphic t-shirt and roll up the sleeves and a pair of ripped jeans tucking in my shirt in the jeans.

I then grab my phone, wallet and my newly shipped pair of gray yeezy boost 350, and bring them to the front door. Once i left them by the door I then made my way to the kitchen to see Ryan holding Bodhi and Noureen dressed and ready to go.

"Ready Naya?" Noureen asks me.

"Yup!" I say as we say goodbye to Ryan and Bodhi.

We then slip on our shoes and head into Noureen's car.

"Are you ready for the best girls day ever?" Noureen asks full of joy.

"Very!" I say laughing.

"We are going to make Jake see what he's missing out on!" Noureen says as i laugh at her.

*AFTER BREAKFAST/ TRYING OF DRESSES*

"How many dresses do I need to try on!" I say as Noureen keeps handing me dresses.

"If you want to look amazing tonight, I suggest you try a lot on!" Noureen tells me.

"Don't you need a dress to?" I ask

"I all ready have one for tonight, to day is all for you!" She says putting one last dress on the giant pile she game me.

"Okay now go try them on!" She tells me pushing me towards the changing rooms.

I then make my way over to the change rooms and walk in to one and put the dresses on the little stall that is in there. I then pull out a dress Noureen gave me and slipped it on. Once it was on, it was very revealing. I then open the door to show Noureen.

"I don't like it." I say trying to cover the skin that is showing.

"Me neither, next!" This happens for the next few dresses.

"Okay last dress." I say to myself. I then slip on the dress, it has a lace upper body and a long silky bottom with a leg cut out. It fits my curves perfectly, it makes my tan skin look like i'm glowing. This dress is perfect. I then pull my hair out of its top knot to leave my hair in lose curls.

I then unlock the door and step out and show Noureen.

"I like this one a lot." I say smiling.

"Naya, you need to buy that dress. It looks perfect on you!" She says.

"I think i'll buy it." I say as Noureen cheers and I change into my regular clothes.

I then go to the cash and pay for the dress.

"Okay, now lets get our nails done!" She says as we head to the nail salon. Once we get there we both go to get manicures. I get a dark red acrylic nails as Noureen gets her nails painted white and one silver nail.

Once our nails were done we then headed to get our hair done. We walked into the hair salon. I want something new with my hair.

"Hi I'm Bianca your hairstylist today. What are you looking to do today?" Bianca asks playing with my hair.

"How about giving my hair an ombre. I want it from a dark brown to blonde." I say.

"That will look amazing on you! Let's get started!" The preppy girl says. As she gets her supplies i look over to my right to see that Noureen is getting her hair washed.

"What are you getting Naya?" She asks me.

"I'm dying my hair to an ombre." I tell her.

"Nice, i'm getting my hair dyed to a dark brown, almost black." Noureen says.

"Okay, I got everything. Now lean your head back." Bianca says as i do what i'm told.

*AFTER A FEW HOURS*

Finally we're done! My hair looks amazing and so does Noureens! Bianca ended up curling my hair which makes my hair look way better.

"I love your hair Naya!" Noureen says touching my hair.

"Your looks really good to!" I tell Noureen. We then pay for the treatment we got and we then decide to grab some Starbucks. Once we got the starbucks we then went back into the car and head home.

"Today was fun." I say getting into the car as Noureen pulls out of the parking spot and starts to drive home.

"Yeah it was really fun. I think Jake will really regret not taking you out." She says slipping on her sunglasses.

*AT HOME*

Once we got home it is now 4:30.

"Hey guys, how was your day?" Ryan asks as we walk inside the house.

"Good!" Noureen says as we take off our shoes and head over to the kitchen where Ryan is. Once we get there Ryan sees our hair.

"I like your guy's hair!" Ryan says looking at us.

"Thanks!" I say

"Thanks, wheres Bodhi?" Noureen asks.

"He's napping." Ryan says.

"So Naya, what are you going to do for the lip sync battle?" Ryan asks me.

"It's a secret." I say smiling.

"You know your up against some pretty good people." Ryan says.

"Who?" I ask

" Ben Hutton, Jake Virtanen, Jared McCann, and Sven Baertschi And Alex Burrows, Jannik Hansen and I as the judges." Ryan says.

"Well i'll tell you know, you are going to love mine." I say then grabbing my bag with the dress and head up into my room to make a few phone calls for my battle.

*GETTING READY*

Once i finished the phone calls i then decide to get ready. I go into my washroom and do my regular shower routine and my routine after I shower. Once i was done with that i then start with doing my hair. I then grab the top half of my hair and tie it into a bun.

I then decide to do a dark smoky eye and a dark red lip. I then do my brows and used my setting spray. I then go over to my dress, which i laid out on my bed, and then slip it on making sure i don't ruin my hair and make up.

Once I got it on, i then slip on a cool gold flower ring thing onto my hand and a gold bracelet around my upper arm.

I then spray on some of Rihanna's new perfume 'RiRi' and grab mu black clutch and putting my phone, keys, portable perfume and my wallet.

I then put on my new pair of nude heals and slip them on to finish off my outfit.

I then take a look in my long mirror in my room. I look good enough i think. I then get everything and head down the stairs to see Noureen and Ryan all dressed up talking to the babysitter for Bodhi. Once i got down the stairs Noureen turns her head to me.

"OH MY GOD NAYA YOU LOOK AMAZING!" She says running over to me.

"Thanks! You look perfect too!" I tell her.

"Hey what about me!" Ryan asks making me laugh.

"You look pretty, pretty ugly!" Noureen tells him making me laugh.

"Hey!" He says pretending to be mad but ends up laughing with us.

"Okay lets go!" Noureen says after saying our goodbyes to Bodhi. We all then go outside, i decide to go in my own car to the Rodgers arena, where the dice and ice event is taking place.

*AT THE EVENT*

Once I got to the arena i then go over to where Ryan parked and I walked into the arena with the both of them.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"We gotta head behind the little stage we got and we wait there for our names to be announced." Ryan says as we got into the arena and started to make our way to where we need to be.

Once we made it behind the stage we all then got into our line that we will be announced in. I'm the last in line by myself. Everyone here as a significant other to talk to while i'm here scrolling through my twitter.

"Hey Naya, wheres Jake? I though he was going to be your date here?" Horvat from the front of me asks me.

"No, we aren't dating." I say laughing.

"Oh, anyways i want you to meet my girlfriend Holly!" Horvat says pointing to a girl a little bit shorter than me.

"Nice to meet you!"Holly says.

"Nice to meet you to!" I says shaking her hand. Then a staff member tells us that our names will be announced in a few seconds.

"Well, here we go!" I say as the couple turns around to face the front as the announcer starts to talk.

"Good evening everyone and welcome to our 16th Dice and Ice event here at the Rodgers Arena. Tonight we will be raising money from many charities across the Lower Mainland. Today we will be joined by the Vancouver Canucks and their wives and girlfriends!" The announcer starts.

"Please welcome:

Sven Baertschi - Laura Calvert
Matt Bartkowski - Jessica O'Hara
Alex Biega - Diane BiegaAlexandre Burrows - Nancy Burrows
Joe Cannata - Jenny crow {A/N fake girl}
Adam Cracknell - Teresa CracknellDerek Dorsett - Allison Dorsett
Alexander Edler - Amanda Lombardo Dan Hamhuis - Sarah HamhuisJannik Hansen - Karen Hansen Chris Higgins - Chantal SimoneBen Hutton - Eva Thomas {Fake}
Nicklas Jensen - Lejla OmerhodzicRonalds Kennins - Kaitlyn McGregor Jacob Markstrom - Chrissy Mona {Fake}
Jared McMann - Luna Smith {Fake}Ryan Miller - Noureen DeWulf
Andrey Pedan - Susie Jones {Fake}Jake Virtanen -Amanda LondonAshton Sautner - Ceci Clone {Fake}
Luca Sbisa - Lauren Anaka Daniel Sedin - Marinette Sedin Henrik Sedin - Johanna Sedin
Chris Tanev - Kendra Shelters
Linden Vey - Kacy Vey
Radim Vrbata - Petra Vrbata
Yannick Weber - Kayla Price

  Bo Horvat - Holly Donaldson"

The announcer says as everyone starts to head out.

"And last but not least, the first centerman, or shall I say centerwoman, Naya King!" He says as i then hold my clutch tight in my hand and walk down the little cat walk we have leading down to the tables. As i walk i wave at everyone and smile. While looking around i catch Jake looking at me up and down at the corner of my eye.

I then make my way over to Ryan and Noureen's table with Chris Tanev and Linden Vey with their girlfriends.

"Naya, this is  Kendra Shelters, Chris' girlfriend and Kacy Vey, Linden's girlfriend!" Noureen says introducing me.

"Nice to meet you guys!" I say shaking their hands.

"Nice to meet you to!" They both say.

"Okay everybody, we are going to start with a little game here called heads up. It's a general knowledge quiz, where bragging rights will be on the line inside the locker room afterwards." The announcer says as Ryan then makes his way back stage with a couple of other guys to play.

*AFTER A FEW EVENTS*

It almost time for the lip sync battle, I then tell Noureen that i'm going to head into the locker room. While making my way down there the rest of the guys followed along.Once i reached the locker room i then grab the bag of clothes i left here from last practice for to day.

"I suggest that you guys turn around while i change. Unless you want to see me in a bra and thong." I said taking out the clothes from the bag.

"I wouldn't mind." Maccann says.

"Just turn around!" I say laughing. Once i can tell they are turned i then take off my dress and lay it out on my stall. I then have a sense of being watched.

"Who ever is looking at my ass i swear to god." I said as i started to slip on the outfit that kinda shows the persons song i'll be singing. Its just a tighter short black dress that looks similar to my person.

"Sorry." I her Jake says as the guys started to laugh.

"Whatever, i'm done changing." I say turning around to face the guys to see that Sevn had changed also.

"Come on, it's time to go!" Ben says way too hyped up for this. Once we got on the stage we then stand in a line beside the judges, which are Ryan, Jannik Hansen and Alex Burrows.

"Oh god." I say as we got in out positions. there was a little table out there which a lot of us leaned on.

"Okay everyone. This is what we will call the Vancouver Canucks Dice on Ice Lip Sync Battle." The announer/ host says.

"The participants that will be battling it out areBen Hutton, Jake Virtanen, Jared McCann, Sven Baertschi and Naya King. And our judges are Ryan Miller, Jannik Hansen and Alex Burrows. Let's start with Jake!" He finishes as Jake slips on his country hat with the Canucks logo on the front. We then started the battle.

Everyone has went but me. Jake went first with a lip sync of 'Chattahochee', then Jared went with 'I Want it That Way', Ben with 'Barbie Girl' which killed me and then Sevn with 'ain't no mountain high enough'. Now it's my turn.

"Now for the amazing Naya King." The host says trying not to laugh to hard from the guys before me.

"Now Naya is the first froward woman in the NHL. Now Naya, why did you chose the song you picked for us tonight?" He asks as Sevn then passes me the mic.

"Well I think that this song really represents what i have been doing here in Vancouver." I say

"Do you think you have what it takes to pass Ben, who has the most points by far?" The host says.

"I'll beat him by miles, mostly with my secret weapon." I say as I look back at Ben and the guys who are laughing. I then look out behind them to see my secret weapons there.

"ALright, hit it DJ!" The dj then starts to play Rihanna's Work ft. Drake. I then start to sing along while moving around trying to be funny but still doing some hip movements.

Right when the course hits Emerson Etem, Mike Zalewski, Linden Vey and Markus Granlund then run up to me and start to twerk showing their ass to everyone as i start to do some hip movements. I then go over to the guys and sass them. By now everyone is dying of laughter. Once i'm done i then turn off my mic and drop it.

I then start to laugh myself and the host then comes up to me.

"Thats amazing! Okay judges your score?" He says trying not to break down laughing. I then huddle up with my little helpers and we pretend to be really focused.

First Ryan puts up a 9, Jannik gives me a 9. I need one more point to beat Ben. It is now all on Alex. Alex looks at his paper looking back and forth between 10 or 9. He then finally decides on 10.

"Yeah!" I yell as me and my helpers started to high hive each other. I then look back at Ben seeing him pretending to cry. I then run up to him and hug him as he hugs back laughing.

*END OF THE NIGHT*

I am now heading to my car after the end of the amazing charity event. I then unlock my car door, and right before i get in I hear someone yell my name.

"Naya!" I then turn to the voice to see Jake making his way over to me.

"Hey." I say not getting into the car yet.

"Hey Naya. Can i talk to you." He asks.

"Sure." I say as my heart beat starts to quickin.

"I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I didn't take you out like what i said, i didn't take you here tonight. I'm really sorry for lying." He says looking right at me.

"It's totally fine Jake, I have to go now, but have a good night." I say trying to get into my car but then get stopped by Jake's lips on mine. I then quickly pull away and look down.

"Jake, you really need to stop doing that." I say still looking down.

"Naya I can't stop myself from liking you or thinking about you. You're the first thing i think of in the morning, and the last thing i think of at night. I think that might be a cliche from somewhere, but it's completely true." Jake says looking down at me.

"Will you please forgive me?" He asks.

"On one condition." I say to him looking up at him.

"Anything." Jake says.

"You have to say that i'm more defined then you." I say smiling up at him remembering he never admitted on the first day I met him that my body is way better than his.

"Naya King, you are way more defined than me." Jake says laughing I then connect my lips with his not caring about the person he took to the gala today, not about the date he lied about and no care at all about any problem back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 79 20
After her parents split when Julia was younger, her brother Trevor moved to Michigan with their dad, while Julia stayed in Pittsburgh with her mom...
254K 5.9K 64
。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she won't forgive me ❞ ❝ i think she will ❞ q...
541K 6.2K 37
Merlia Johnson. A sixteen year old girl who grew up in a hockey family. Her dad is a hockey coach. Her brother Alexander is in the NHL. Lia's dad wa...
25.7K 1.1K 24
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 six months of struggling with heartbreak lead to a startling realisation. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉...