Book 4 - I Don't Deserved To...

By themoonlightdemon

Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
ATTENTION
Chapter 26 (END)
ATTENTION

Chapter 4

36.5K 1.1K 174
By themoonlightdemon

*SURPRISE!*

CHARLIE'S POV

"Ellie. Cancel every appointment I have after lunch. I have somewhere to be at." Ellie looked at me disbelief. "But you have three important meetings!" I rethink my decision. This is once in a lifetime thing. "Nah. What I'm doing is more important." Ellie sighed. "What is more important than meeting our investor from three different country?" I smiled. "We'll probably it's about my future life plan. And I'm trying to make her fall in love with me." "I'll see what I can do." Charlie smiled and walked towards the elevator. She salute Ellie and pressed the lobby level.

I don't know why I feel happy about this. What changes her mind to help me with this? I did offered money but she declined. All she asked from me to help her with her ex Husband issues. I walked towards the lobby and my eyes landed on a very beautiful auburn hair woman. She was looking at her wrist watch. She's on time. For a single Mother, she still have a perfect figure. Only blind man will divorce such beauty like this.

I studied her appearances. Something need to change about that whole image. She need to wear my style. That curve deserve to be fit with designer dress. That body need to be pamper with a lot of expensive products. Her neck and wrist need to be smell like a million bucks. I want to treat her like a queen today. I smiled as I walked towards her. "You're on time. Perfect." She turned her body and smiled. "I don't want to be late." "Good. Let's go." I lead her outside and wait for my car to be brought to me.

"Where are we going?" Her melodious voice made me weak. "Lunch. Then somewhere fun. Oh we need to pick Sabrina. To make all this believable, you both need to look part of my life." She looked confused as ever. "We need to buy both of you new clothes. New of everything." I waved at her whole attire. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" She tilt her head. That's the cutest thing I ever saw in my life! Hands down! "Nothing's wrong. Just we need you in a very Wow factor clothing. Then the world will know you're mine." I chuckled.

Moments later my black sport car drive in. I smiled at the sight. "Get in." Sophia just stand there, gawking. "Hello.. Get in. It doesn't bite." I waved my hands in front of her. I put on my sunglasses and get in the car. When she finally closed the door I stepped on the accelerator and drive towards my Favourite restaurant. "I never dreamed of sitting inside a bat mobile." I chuckled. "My dear this is not a bat mobile. It's Charlie mobile." That earned a chuckled from her. "Proud much?" "Of course!" We both laughed. I stopped in front of a restaurant. "Let's have our little lunch." I decided to be a gentleman and opened the door for her.

She returned the gesture with a smile. "Thank you." "Your welcome." We walked side by side into the restaurant where we were greeted by a Friend of mine. "Charlie!" I looked to see my old best friend. "Hannah Larove!? When did you came back?" Hannah chuckled and hugged me. "Last week. My mom forced me to come home. Hope is getting married." I raised my eyebrow. "She's settling in huh?" Hannah nodded. She tilt her head to looked at someone behind me. "So the headlines was true? You finally settling in?" I laughed. "Long story." I turned to take Sophia's hand. "Sophia, this is Hannah Larove, the Daughter of Catherine and Jane Larove. Her family is my family Friend."

Sophia offered her hand. Hannah shook it. "Hannah, this is Sophia, my fiancée." "So you will be bringing her to the gala?" Fuck! I totally forgot about the gala. "My parents will be there too. My aunts and Cousin as well. You should come and don't let Andrea come alone like every year. Bring Sophia as well. It will be fun." Now we really need that shopping. "Maybe I will. Can we honey?" I slide my hand on Sophia's waist. I can feel her body start to tense from my sudden closeness. "Su-re....." She's stuttering?! Clearly she's nervous.

"Well I have to go. See you two there." Hannah bid her goodbyes and walked out. I released a heavy sigh. A waiter lead us to our table and I sighed again. How can I forget that fucking gala. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "You don't look okay to me." "It's nothing. Choose anything you want." She looked through the menu. She furrowed her eyebrows as she read it. "What's wrong?" Sophia gave me a sheepish smile. "I don't even know what the meaning of this words. I don't speak French." I laughed mentally. "Okay. I'll order for yah."

I called for the waiter again and asked for the best champagne they can offer and the Moshe expensive food they have. "So. Tell me about yourself." I said as we started to eat our food. "I'm a single Mother. Well you know that already. I'm 24 years old. And my ex Husband want to get back at me after he knows I have a decent job." She chuckled as she finished. "So you want my helped to......???" I waited for her to finish the sentence. "To make him shut up and stayed away from me and my Daughter."

"So you're using me?" "It looks like it but I really need the help. He threw me away when he gets a better vagina to fuck. And I'm not his sore part to go to when he need someone to take care of him. He's jobless and useless." Now I get why she need my helped. "So I'm here as...?" "Like you said. Fiancée. Help me and I'll help you." I nodded. "Sure. I can do that. But being my fiancée is a lot of work. Your first task, be my date to the gala. After this we will go shopping." I finished and eat my food.

I'm looking forward to this day........

SOPHIA'S POV

After the most delicious lunch I ever devoured is over, she said we need to shop. Apparently my sense of style is not her liking. Well sorry for being poor and jobless. We're currently on our way to the mall. She's driving and on the phone at the same time. I was so nervous and scared she might hit someone or something. She hang up and dropped the phone. "Can you pick that up." I nodded and reached for the phone. We arrived at the mall and parked the car. She said to followed her and I did.

Our first stop was at the fragrance store. She entered and looked around. I don't even know what the difference. It all the same for me. "Hugo boss or Burberry?" I looked at her confused. "The fragrance. Which do you prefer?" I shrugged my shoulder. "You don't know the difference huh?" I nodded. "Okay then." She turned and face the sales girl. "I want all of it. Every fragrance." My eyes widen. She's serious?! "Right away miss." I grabbed her wrist. "Why all?" Charlie chuckled. "Because you don't know the difference." She smiled and went to the counter.

"$30,450.60." What. The. Fuck! I can't pay that! I can't even afford To buy my own house yet. "I can't afford that." I whispered. Charlie slide her hand on my waist and kissed my cheek. "There's a reporter outside just follow my lead." She whispered hold my waist tight. I let her do whatever she want and I follow her gesture. Pretend to be happy? I can do that. I really hope whatever I'm doing now will get Brian to stayed away from me and Sabrina. "Let's buy you a dress." Charlie said and smiled.

"I think my stylist will know what to do to you." She led me to a shop and instantly we were greeted by the owner. "Miss Avilia! So good to see you again." Charlie smiled and led me to a chair. "Thanks. I need you all to dress my woman here." They all smiled. Creepy. "Will do miss. How about you?" "Yea me too. I need new set of suit for a gala." My eyes caught something on the wall. Is that..... "Oh hello! That's me!" Charlie beamed. Well that's confirmed it. "That's you?" I asked her as I admire her body in that see through shirt. She have abs.

More abs than Brian. Wow. I notice something. It might just be my imagination but I think I saw a lining of something on her crotch area. I shake the thoughts off and followed the salesgirls to a private fitting room. "Charlie hates it if we treat you like a normal person. So we will be our best to treat like a queen." She said and smiled. I seriously too confused for this. "What she meant was we will transform you to be a goddess." "You look confused. We can show you better than we can explained it." The girl clap her hands and instantly 3 girls walked inside with a few of dresses.

They fit through all dresses and I am exhausted. When I walked out of the fitting room, I saw Sabrina and Charlie having bagel and milkshake and laughing. Wait. When did Sabrina get here? "Mommy!!" Sabrina ran towards me and hug my legs. "Hey..." I pick her up and pinched her nose. "When did you get here?" "Carmela.." I looked around. "She's home. I asked her to send Sabrina here and I already bought her Nee clothes and toys." I was about to say something when her phone started to ring again. "Hello? Really? Great. Send it to the address I will send you." She hang up.

She turned to me and smiled. "Now for the shoes." She snapped her fingers. "Can somebody bring us pairs of Louboutin heels." She said and series of 'yes miss' can be heard.
She asked me try on every heels and all she said is perfection. "Great. We will buy all of it. Can you send it to the address I will give you?" "Of course miss." "Good. How much?" "$28,590.40." Charlie gave them her credit card. "Miss I really can't pay you back." I said to her. "Why are you calling me miss?" That's her question? "Because you're my boss?" Charlie shake her head. "You're my fiancée. You can call me Charlie or babe or honey or anything. Just not miss. In public we need to be loving and close. Off screen we can be ourselves."

"And I don't expect you to pay me back. It's a gift. Now let's go home. I have another surprise for you." What other surprise she have?!...........

THIRD PERSON POV

Charlie drive to Sophia's home. Sophia is curious about the surprise Charlie mention before. What is this surprise? Sophia never been this pampered before. Not even Brian ever bought her all of this stuff. This person she met not even for a week, bought everything she ever dream off. Not only that, it's all designer and expensive. Her whole life she's never dream to be wearing one of the worlds most expensive dresses, shoes and even fragrance.

"Don't worry about make up. My friends from Sephora will help with that." Charlie said and stopped in front of Sophia home. Before Sophia opened the door, Sabrina gasped as she looked upfront. "What's wrong Sabrina?" Sabrina didn't say anything when her Mother asked her. She just keep looking what she thought the most amazing and shiny thing she ever seen in her whole life. "Shiny..." She said and Sophia got more confused. Sophia followed the direction Sabrina looked at and she also gasped. Why is there a shiny red expensive looking car parked in front of her sisters house?!

"Come." Charlie said and Sophia followed. "Why is there a car here?" Sophia managed to asked Charlie. "Well being my fiancée meaning you have to own a car. So I'm giving you this Mercedes AMG-GT. Brand new. You like?" Sophia's mouth hang Low. She didn't believe what her ears telling her. That's her car? "No... I can't accept this. It's too much." Charlie took the keys from the guy who drove it here. "Here. The keys. Use it. It's yours. Don't worry about monthly payment. It's already been paid off." Charlie said and dangling the keys in front of Sophia. Sophia don't know what to do.

Charlie took her hands and put the keys on it. "Use it. I don't want you to drive your sisters anymore." Charlie was about to go to her car again but stopped midway. "As from now on, I will need my goodbye kiss. Now. Kissed me." Charlie leaned in and waited for Sophia to crash her lips on hers. "Is this a joke?" Charlie looked at Sophia's orbs. "Do I look like I'm joking?" Sophia know she need to followed whatever Charlie said. She slowly leaned in but Sabrina had enough and pushed her Mother to Charlie's arm. The kiss that suppose to be a quick my turned to a make out session.

They both too driven into each other embrace and didn't notice a group of reporters taking their heated moment together. Their body close to each other. That little kissing cause a reaction to Charlie's body. She know very well she can't control the urges anymore. Sophia notice something as if poking her lower abdomen. What is this she asked herself. Her hands wonder and what she touched surprise both of them. Charlie moan on the sudden touched. Sophia didn't believe what she's touching. Is this what I think it is? She asked herself. Charlie pulled away looking flushed as ever.

"Well that's amazing." Charlie said and smiled. She's trying to hide the urges to stripped Sophia right there, right now. "See you tomorrow, fiancée." Charlie said and walked towards her car. As she enter the car she started the engine and sighed. She touched her crotch and sighed. "Man! That simple kiss made me horny as fuck!" She tried to calm her member down. She know it too well she need to released the sexual tension. He drove as fast as she could to her home. When she arrive she notice her sisters car parked in front of her driveway. "Why is she here? And at this time?! This crucial time for me to released! Damn it!"

Charlie thinking of something. She can't walk it off. She she did that her Sister will notice how flushed she is that's always embarrassing. She decided to release in the car. She took a hand full of tissues and start to unzipping her jeans. As she pulled her member out, it's no longer limb like it usually does. It's hard. Hard as rock. Never in her life a simple kiss could make her feel that way. Only Sophia did. Charlie started to stroke her member and released a moan. She keep her eyes closed and imaginary Sophia is sucking hard on her member with her luscious lips around.

She began with a slow pace. Stroking it up and down, then she began to do it faster and faster. Her head further back to the headrest and keep on stroking her member with pleasuring sound coming out of her mouth. "Yeaaa. Come on Sophia. Ride my stuffy till I'm done." Charlie stroke her little mate harder and faster. She can feel orgasm building up inside her. She's near. Her free hand reached out for the tissue and move it closer to her wand. She can feel her member twitching and seconds later she released a melodious moan and her little mate released a hefty lot of sticky love juice. "Oh shit..... Ahhhhhh...." Carefully she caught all the cream that came out of her member.

After she make sure she's alright. She cleaned herself up and threw the now wet tissues outside. "Now that's fun." She took a deep breath and pulled up her zipper. She pat her baby maker and chuckled. "Never thought I would be masturbating in the car again." She shake her head and walked inside her house where a very angry Andrea sitting patiently on the couch. "Why are you here? Who died?" Andrea glared at her little Sister. "You seriously going to continued this.... Scheme?" Charlie nodded. "Why?" "Because I want to make her mine. I pledge not to have Sec with any other girl while I'm trying to get her attention." Charlie said proudly.

"No wonder you stayed in the car. I saw you drove in Charlie. You were masturbating huh? I'm your Sister. I know what your doing." Charlie's face turned red. Her Sister always have a very keen observation. "Shut up." Charlie said and turned her back to her Sister. "Wait. If you're serious with this, I just want to let you know I'm here. I'll support you 100%." Andrea said and hug her Sister from behind. "I may be married and have my own family but Char, you're still my little Sister." She kissed Charlie's head. "Thanks. And I'm serious about this. I think I begin to fall in love with her and she's just too clueless for a genius to understand that."

Andrea chuckled. "Well that's mean you need to step up your game." Andrea said and released he Sister. "I'm going home. You are welcome to go to my house for dinner. Bye Char." Charlie waved and took a seat on the couch. She wonder what her Sister said and think.

"I need to step my game to get her to be mine......"

A/N

COMMENT, SHARE & VOTE

XOXO

JAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3.3K 29
Layla is 27 and moved out of her hometown leaving all of her dark secrets in the past. Giving life a second chance she starts over working at a bar...
508K 13.1K 40
She was my sin in the middle of the night and the name my body craved. She was my passion and I was her curiosity. From her infectious smile to those...
267K 10.3K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
695K 28.8K 45
Diana Parker is 25 and a very wicked woman. She uses her words to penalise you and dominate you. She's feared upon by everyone and that's how she lik...