My Only Weakness

By MicaelinMarie

Phoebe, small and inexperienced, finds herself without a weapon and running from the undead. She has no hope... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
~Sequel Update~

~Sequel~

2.2K 36 8
By MicaelinMarie

Hello my amazing readers! This is the end of 'My Only Weakness', but there will be a sequel posted before the day is done. Book 2 of the My Only Weakness: series will be called 'Bring Me Out of Darkness' (the book cover is shown in the image, made by me) please share this story with your friends, and keep on reading the next book which I promise will be better than the first. Again, thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 17.6K 124
"As long as you're in it, Wills, I've got the world already." | *π”πšΈπƒπš¨π“π„π’ π„π•π„π‘π˜ π–π„π„πš±* | Willow never thought she'd belong to a group u...
474K 15.3K 126
Estella Brandy, a strong, brave six year old girl that was left alone to die in the apocalypse by her mother. Thinking that she wouldn't be able to s...
67.2K 1.9K 36
Rachel Ebony, a girl who is stuck in the world of the undead. She was alone at the start, but of course, that didn't phase her any. She didn't want t...
30.3K 689 13
Tessa Sandler has had an easy life before the apocalypse but now her life is a living hell. When she meets Daryl, a crossbow-wielding redneck, she wi...