Dark Fairies a Disney tale (M...

By kitten2039

Your name is Pandora. Long lost friend of Maleficent. You left 20 years ago and now your returning. What will... More

Backstory
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~NOT AN UPDATE~

~~Not An Update!!~~

3.1K 31 0
By kitten2039

So I just finished writing the first chapter of my SEQUEL of this story! I know I finally did it!! I'll put the link in here somewhere. haha. I stayed up until 2 in the morning writing it for you guys. haha I really hope that you like it. It's called New Beginnings. here's the link! go read it! Let me know what you think of it! love all of you daydreamers. thank you for supporting me and thank you for reading my stories. OH! this story officially has 5.2K reads! OMG! I'm so happy! thank you so much! I don't know how much I can thank you guys. 

New Beginnings Link- https://www.wattpad.com/232966733-new-beginnings-~chapter-1~ 

Enjoy  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1.2K 22
They were force to make a bond. But they do love each other. This story is going to be a little bit different then the anime.
33.9K 1.1K 37
Akiyama Yui lost her clan when a tailed beast attacked her village. For years she isolated herself from others and pushed through grief and depressio...
2.6K 65 24
Firebreather (Duncan Rosenblatt x cheri hallow) After Cheri hallow finds out she's from the movie universe and she's also engaged and a phoenix wher...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...