Book 4 - I Don't Deserved To...

By themoonlightdemon

Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
ATTENTION
Chapter 26 (END)
ATTENTION

Chapter 3

37.8K 1.2K 97
By themoonlightdemon

THIRD PERSON POV

"Who?" Andrea asked her little Sister. "Who what?" Charlie asked her Sister back. "The mystery woman you gave the tickets to." Charlie smiled. "Someone. You will meet her tonight. I hope." Andrea sighed. "Is this another fling?" Charlie shiok her head lightly. "I think she's the one." Charlie smiled sheepishly at her Sister. Andrea looked confused yet Glad. She's Glad her Sister finally have an interest to be with just one woman.

"Do you know her age or name or anything?" Andrea asked while putting on her lipstick. Charlie fix her coat. "Her name is Sophia. 24 years old, single mother working for Abby as her assistant." Andrea smiled. "So basically you hired her?" "Yup. I did. And I may or may not hired a PI to investigate her history." Charlie smiled sheepishly. "You do know there's a thing we all called 'getting to know each other'" "yes but this is easier." Charlie looked at herself for the last time and smiled.

"I'm ready." Charlie walked out of the bathroom. "Are you serious with her Charlie?" Andrea asked as she walked out of the bathroom. "I am. I'm serious. So please be nice if she's coming tonight." Andrea looked at her Sister in disbelief. "Excuse me. It's my daughters play. I'm always nice." Charlie walked towards the living room looked around.

"WHOS GOING TO FOLLOW ME WITH MY NEW SPORTS CAR?!" She shouted and instantly both her nieces running towards her. "ME!!!" Marsha said. "NO ME!!!" Misha interrupted her older Sister. "ITS MY SPECIAL DAY!" Misha said. Charlie laughed at how her nieces try to challenge each other. "You two can come with. Misha, you will sit on top  or Marsha. Easy." Charlie dangling her keys and walked outside to her car.

Marsha and Misha was about to entered the black sports car when their Mother dragged them both by the ear. "No way I let you two with your aunt. She just had a shot of vodka." "But Mom......" They both whined. "No buts! What I says goes." They obliged and sighed. Charlie laughed at them and entered the car. "See yah in school!" She said and step on the accelerator pedal. The ride was amazing for Charlie. Her Favourite song playing and she's happy. Happy because she might see Sophia without her business suit.

Charlie made her way to Misha's school and smiled as she watched exciting kids running around. Charlie have always love kids. She dreamed to have one. But none of her partners she ever dated wanted kids. They just want to have fun. She always seek the passion to have kids with Andreas little girl. They always be her joy whenever she felt down. Those kids is her clown.

Charlie got out of her car and sit on the hood and waited for her Sister to come. "Charlie?" Charlie looked up to see her ex Girlfriend, Marie. "Hey Marie." Charlie smiled at her. "Why are you here?" Marie asked Charlie. "For the play. You?" Marie smiled. "Me too. My step Son is in the play." Charlie raised her eyebrows. "Step Son?" "Yes. I'm married." "Nice. So you're here with him?" Marie nodded.

Charlie can't believe her ex is married. Marie is like the first person to hate the word marriage. Charlie know because she did asked her to marry her. Marie declined. "Are you alone?" Charlie don't know what to say. Her eyes caught on Sophia's face. Charlie waved her over. "No. I'm here with my fiancée." Sophia smiled as she beside Charlie. Marie looked at Sophia, studied Charlie's choice. "This is Sophia. My fiancée and her Daughter."

Sophia's face was confused and surprised. She don't know what to say. Her mouth opened and closed but no words came out of it. Charlie leaned in and whispered in her ears. "Just go with it." Charlie smiled as she pulled away from Sophia's ear. Sophia cleared her throat and smiled. "Hi. Nice to meet you." Charlie reached to put Sophia's hair behind her ears and smiled. That small gesture made Sophia blushed deep red. "Well I have to go. My Son need me to be there. Congratulation Charlie. Don't forget me at your wedding."

Charlie smiled. "I won't." Charlie kept her arms around Sophia's waist until Marie is out of sight. Charlie breathed out a Long sighed. "Sorry." Is all Charlie could say and released her arms. Sophia instantly felt her waist cold. She like that gesture. It felt good and protected. "It's ok." "Thank you for coming." Charlie smiled. "It's free tickets. We both love free tickets." Charlie looked at Sophia's Daughter. Charlie knelt and smiled at the little girl.

"Hi. I'm Charlie." Sabrina hide behind her Mother. "I'm.... Sa-bri-Na." Charlie offered her hand. "Hello Sabrina." Sabrina slowly offered her hand and lightly shook  it. "You can call me either Uncle or Aunty. I'm ok with both. But I prefer Charlie. I'm not that old." That earned a chuckled from Sophia. Charlie looked up and smiled sheepishly. "Charlie? Stop scaring that little girl." Charlie sighed when she heard her sisters voice. Andrea walked towards them.

Sophia admired how alike they look. Same dark brown hair, same hazel eyes, they even have the same smile. But there's one thing that make them different. It's how they dress. This older woman look so much sophisticated and more power then came Charlie who look so.... Carefree and with her ripped jeans and band tee. "I'm Andrea. Charlie's older and sane Sister." Andrea introduced herself.

"I'm Sophia. And this is Sabrina, my Daughter." Andrea smiled at the little girl. "Sophia huh." Andrea looked at Charlie. Charlie glared at her Sister but Andrea found it amusing. "Stop glaring or your eyes will pop out. Anyway, come." Charlie smiled at Sophia and motioned Sophia to walked first. Sophia looked so out of place. She walked between the city richest family. And her she is, look so.... Common. Before she decide to go to the school play, she did a little investigation of her own with the help of Google.

She Google every story about the Avilia's Family. Charlie's wild parties, alcoholic problem, anger problem, her interviews with famous talkshow. Apparently she's a jewel in the social scene. She's dated a lot of people and it all girls. She's openly lesbian about her sexuality. Every bit of information she gathered made her cringed and some even made her laugh. She also read about Charlie's charity activity where she helped a lot of people who in need.

As they walked in the school auditorium, Fur Elise can be heard playing. Sophia heard Charlie scoffed. She's not a classical enthusiast? Sophia thought all rich people have that little classical side to them. "Mom!" A blonde hair teenager greeted Andrea. "Marsha. What's wrong?" "Keith dump me." Sophia noticed a small smiled start to formed on Andrea's face but it quickly go as it comes. "Aww honey. I'm sorry." Andrea hug her Daughter. "Sneaky bitch." Charlie said under her breath.

"Mrs. Watson, Miss. Avilia. Welcome." An aged man greeted the sisters. The man turned to meet Charlie. "Congratulation on your engagement. This must be her." The man offered his hand. Andreas face was priceless. She wonder when did her Sister engaged to someone and why didn't she know. Charlie face palm herself and didn't know what to do. The lie she created became a viral lie. Sophia don't know what to do but shake his hand lightly.

"This will be the front page news by tomorrow morning." Charlie was about to protest but a series of flashing lights blinded her. Why is there even news people here at a school play?! Then she remember the owner of a famous newspaper Son also in this school and play. "Fuck you Marie." Charlie said under her breath. "What does he meant by front page material?!" Sophia's tone showed she's panicking. "That means our picture will be tomorrow's headline." Charlie is thinking of a way to get out of this mess.

Charlie heard someone called for her. She looked up to see her Sister and Niece crossed their hands and looked at her with wondering eyes. "So.... Your engaged?" Andrea asked her little Sister. Charlie smile sheepishly. "Aunty Charlie bad! You do need me to be your fiancée bridesmaids." Marsha said. "I can explain." "Humour me Charlie." Andrea challenged her Sister. Charlie explained everything that happen and that earned her a little smack on her head.

"I'm sorry for this mess. I will let Charlie fix everything." "You do know I'm right here right." Series of people congratulated Charlie and her so call fiancée. Sophia don't know what to do. She afraid if she said something else she will be fired. She need the job. But this whole fiancée thing is getting out of hand. Charlie watched her Niece's play with trouble heart. She need to find a way to solve everything.

But she admit it. Being Sophia's so call fiancée is fun. She get to hold her while say their thanks for the people who congratulated them. She like the scent of smell Sophia had on. She like how Sabrina helped her to 'lie' about the whole thing. She even pose for a picture for the Kids magazine. Tomorrow will be a havoc day........

SOPHIA'S POV

What happen yesterday was.... Memorable. I try to fix my hair but failing. My mind wander to what will happen today. That reporter guy said he will published our story. We don't even have any story. What to publish?! After so many tries, I finally get my hair to what I want. I walked out of my room and was greeted by a very confused Carmela. "Explain to me this." She put the newspaper on the table and I looked at it.

He's right. It's publish. It's even on the front page headlines. "THE CEO OF AVILIA CORPORATION FINALLY END HER SINGLE DAYS WHEN SHE INFORMED HER ENGAGEMENT TO A SINGLE MOTHER!" Do they have to mention I'm a single Mother. "I didn't even know your dating her!" "Car, I was just suppose to be her fiancée as an act In front of her ex. That's it. We didn't know she will Open her mouth. And she apparently open her mouth to the owner of this news." I explained. I can see my Sister don't buying anything I'm saying.

"Explain to me why there's a limo waiting for you outside our house?" A limo? I walked towards the window and sighed. She's right. There is a limo. "I don't know why there's a limo outside." Carmela sighed. "Mom and dad call. They asked about this headlines." My eyes widen. "What did you tell them?" Carmela chuckled. "Well dad say I never knew my Daughter will go gay." Dad always the joking type. "How about Mom?" "She said finally she found someone decent. But untold her it's all false alarm."

My parents actually think Im go lesbian? I chuckled at the thought. "You do know there's a lot of reporters outside right?" "What? Why?" Carmela sighed. "You really don't know who's Charlie? She's the social queen. The youngest billionaire. You should know about about your employer. Now go to work before they destroy my lawn!" Carmela literally pushed me to the front door and let me out. The flashing blinded me. I don't where to go. I'm lost. In front of my own pathway.

I felt a hand grabbed mine and lead me the way. I heard people calling my name. How did they know my name?! "Sophia! Tell me how was Charlie treated you?!" "Sophia!! How is your first night with a player?!" "Sophia! A clear picture would be nice!" I heard the door opened and the person literally shoved me inside. I released a sighed or relief. "Welcome to the life of the rich and famous. Remember me?" A voice startled me. There's someone inside?

I looked up to see Ellie, Charlie's personal assistant. "Ellie right? Why are you here?" Ellie offered a soft smile. "Eric, the office." Eric, the drive nodded and drive away. "The bodyguards who shoved you inside will protect the house from all those.... Flashing device carrier. Your Sister and Daughter will be safe." I don't know what to feel. I'm angry. I don't even know why this is happening to me. It all started when that woman called me her fiancée!

"Please save that anger for Charlie herself. I would love to watch this." I sighed. "Why am I in this situation?" Ellie offered me a sad smile. "Because when Charlie said those words, it's all headlines material. Everybody want to know who's the mystery girl that can tamed the beast." Beast? "I can see the confusion there my dear." Ellie chuckled. "Charlie... Well she's different from anyone else. She's... Can be great, careless, a player probably, and she's sometime sees as the bad person in every situation she's at." Now I'm totally confused.

"But I assured you. She's one of the smartest person outside of this car. She manage a multinational company all alone. She can handle a couple of paparazzi problems." Ellie smiled. We didn't even noticed we're at the office. "Now, go to the private elevator and go to her office. She's there. Talk and solve this problem she started." A valet opened the door for me. I followed what Ellie said and go tongue private elevator and pressed Charlie's floor.

This thing better be good!.....

CHARLIE'S POV

"Thank you Ellie." I hang up. Ellie informed me that Sophia is on her way and she's not happy at all. I wonder how she will react. Maybe like a Monster like in those movies. Or just being a woman and yells t everything and throw everything she sees. I chuckled at the thought. She's one of a woman that for sure. Ellie told me the pros and cons of this situation. She said if I let it flow, my image will be clean. But it will be a problem with Sophia side of family.

If I ended it all, my image will be trashed and it will be alright for Sophia. I will be labelled as a player. A heartbreaker. I sighed as I think about my option. If I let her image trashed I will never forgive myself. I am attracted to her. But she's probably hated me by now. I released a heavy sighed and decided to end it all. I can't let her suffer for what I did. "Miss, Miss Clarke is here." "Let her in." I said and watched the door.

It slowly opened and Sophia's beautiful face greeted me. Her eyes wander wound my office room. It's not a uncommon thing to do. I have the most expensive office in the world. Made with gold and diamond. What? I like those things. "Please have a seat." Sophia offered me a soft smile. Wow. Even in crisis she can smile. I admire that. "So. How's your morning?" I asked her. "Tiring actually. My Neighbourhood thought my Sister and I in a murder investigation or something." She chuckled. She can joke about all this? Amazing.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I will pay you some amount of money for the damage I had cause. I will clear your name with media today." I reached for my check book under my desk. "How's half a million sound?" Sophia gasped and her mouth hang opened. "What for?! That's too much?! Even my Husband didn't pay me anything after we divorce. Please no. I don't need any. I just need this job." Wait. She don't Wang any money? "So you're saying you don't want any money from me?" She shake her head.

"I rather work for it than receive it without any work done." I small smiled crept to my face. "Ok then. I will clear your name today." I smiled. She look trouble. "What will they think of you then?" "Well. They probably write something that stated I'm using you for sexual pleasure. That's all. Nothing big." Sophia looked like she want to say something. "I don't know how to say this in a good way. But if it's help you in any way, I can pretend to be your fiancée. Just for show." Am I hearing this right? I raised my eyebrows and she turned flushed.

"Are you aware of what you're saying here?" I asked her again. "I do. And you're my employer. The fricking owner to be exact and if it help you I will obliged. I really don't want to lose this job. I need it for my child. I'll do anything for her to have a good life." Now that's a Mother. "Are you serious? You willing to risk your privacy? What's the catch here?" "No catch. Just I want my ex Husband to stop bothering. Let's make a deal. I'll hep you be your acting fiancée and you will help me with my ex Husband." Is she seriously asking me, the boss to helped her?

"Are you aware that you're talking to your employer?" I asked rather strictly. She looked troubled again. "You're right. In sorry. I have No rights to asked such things." I released a heartily laughed. "I'm joking. We have a deal. You help me and I'll help you. Well start today after lunch." I smiled. "I'll be waiting at the lobby for you. Don't be late." I said and let her go. She smiled and walked out for the door.

Sophia Clarke you have no idea why you've agreed to. I smirked. Thinking of a way to make this all...... Exciting........

A/N

COMMENT, SHARE & VOTE

XOXO

JAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 13.6K 31
Sophia is sat in a bar with only a large glass of wine for company, quietly nursing a broken heart. When a charismatic stranger approaches her, he's...
316K 11K 57
Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well-known actress in the film industry that...
119K 4.6K 28
Xiomara isn't having the best luck with dating. When it comes to her priorities, her life as a mother of four and a striving film director seems to b...
878K 44.8K 38
Even though Angel didn't follow her mom's path in being a gang leader, she was a huge target. She was sent to a private school abroad and Tala aka he...