Lucifer Morningstar X Reader

By Fandom-Cutie122

Lucifer x Reader, but this is from his new Fox show, so enjoy! More

Emotion #1: Love
Emotion #3: Fear
Emotion #4: Surprise
Emotion #5: Sadness

Emotion #2: Trust

11.8K 275 31
By Fandom-Cutie122

A/N: Omg writing this part took very long, but for all of you lovely readers, it is worth the wait! Now, this chapter is very long because Lucifer has never truly trusted someone before, but the reader surprises him by showing how trustworthy she is, especially near the end!

Now, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking back on all of the things that have occured up to right now, Lucifer could say he has never truly trusted someone without acting like he really DID trust them. To him, humans are dishonorable, untrustworthy, and most of all, greedy beings, who never seem to understand the reasoning of peace.

A single, amusing thought enters into his mind when he thinks about the humans, 'No wonder they get into war with each other so much.'

It is true since nobody can ever make a decision, not even a good one at that, anymore, but he has the front row seat of seeing the people die because of their terrible, dillusional choices.

Once he starts his vacation on Earth, and away from the dreadful, fiery underworld of Hell, he begins to have an even closer look of the bad decisions the humans make.

This makes the vacation all the more fun and amusing, especially when he will, occasionally, use his abilities and have someone tell him their deepest desires from the bottom of their hearts. A lot of these desires are, mostly, about sex. Others, well, they can be down right creepy or as plain as the jeans on his legs.

The plain ones are no fun, or of any use, to him, but he ends up sleeping with them anyways, just because the woman is hot.

Although, the longer he stays on Earth, he slowly begins to realize that he can trust certain humans.

For example, there is Chloe. She can never fall for the likes of him and sleep with him so easily. Interestingly, she is also able to resist his desire telling ability, no matter how many times he has tried it on her.

Then, there is the (h/c) haired woman, who is Chloe's partner on the force, and her name is (Y/N). This woman is the total opposite of the blonde. She is easily bored, mysterious, secretive, cocky, and humorous.

Now, trust is something that is very difficult to gain from him, especially if the person is human, since he hates the whole bloody lot of them. When Lucifer meets Chloe, he cannot trust her at first because, one, she is a cop, and two, she digs a little too deep when it comes to suspects, but as time passes, he slowly begins to trust her and even reveal that he is the devil, though she doesn't believe him at all.

(Y/N)...well, the story of how he trusts her is a little bit complicated, peculiarly because of the way she acts.

Oh, how he remembered it like it was yesterday, well, mainly, because it had been yesterday!

Flashback, Yesterday- Lucifer's POV

It is the afternoon, silence being the only sound that echos itself around my night club instead of the loud music and hundreds of human voices talking all at once. I have nothing to do and Maze is not here to keep me company. Probably out shopping for womanly things, or having sex with someone. 

I idly play on my piano, experimenting with a few pieces of music. I would've gone to go see my therapist, but I just wasn't in the mood for the talking, or even the sex part, for today.

Luckily, my boredom did not last much longer as my phone vibrates, buzzing around the top of my piano as I look to see who is calling me.

'Chloe' appears on the front, so I grin, and pick up my phone, sliding it to answer her, "Hello, Chloe, and what do I owe this call on this fine afternoon!?"

I can hear that familiar grumble of irritation from her, which is usually aimed towards me, or that arse of an ex-husband she has, and it makes my grin become bigger. 'Oh, how fun it is to play with humans!'

I think, smiling humorously.

Once her incoherent grumbling ends, Chloe begins to speak calmly, "There's another case and it's a tough one this time." Seeing as how this will be a tough case, I will just have to do what I do best, interrogate people using my devilish abilities!

Though, I wouldn't be able to do this without my favorite little human, "Ah, Chloe, will (Y/N) be present for the case?"

I can practically hear the woman on the other side of the phone rolling her eyes in exasperation at my constant questioning everyday, but she still replies, "Yes, she will be there like she always is since (Y/N) is my partner. Now, get your ass over to the crime scene already."

I hang up on her after the exchange of words and information, then I get into my car, driving to the crime scene to see what the three of us will be dealing with. I get there in a matter of minutes and step out of my car, walking to my two partners.

We are outside one of the local hospitals and there is yellow police tape, a crowd of humans, and several police cars. The works of a good investigation that will be starting!

"You're late, Lucifer. What the hell took you so long?" (Y/N) looks at me as she says this. I grin and pat her head, treating her like a child momentarily, but she just gives me one of her deadpan stares.

'Must be hanging around Chloe too much,' I think, seeing as how that particular stare looks like Chloe's.

Shaking her head, she just begins explaining what happened and who the victim was, "Okay, the victim is Merissa Lee. Thirty years old, not married, and she is a doctor here at the hospital. What got her to die looks like a stabbing to her heart with a scalpal, typical..."

The last word she mutters to herself.

Chloe gives a small smile of pride towards (Y/N) and continues, "The only witness is another doctor, who is a friend of hers, Kaylee Johnson. She says that Merissa usually walks home since she only lives a couple blocks away from the hospital, but only ten minutes after did Kaylee come out to go to her car. Instead, she finds Merissa on the ground, bleeding and dead."

I nod, knowing we will need to further investigate this during the night when the hospital will be closed, instead of during the day.

5 Hours Later

Only (Y/N) and I are here since Chloe has to go to some trivial event being held at her child's school, so we will be doing the investigation ourselves.

"So, who or what are we exactly looking for?" I ask the (h/c) haired woman.

A sigh escapes her lips as she looks at me as if I am an idiot, which I find both amusing and slightly offensive, "We are going to be searching for Merissa's boss because he is the one who did this. Kaylee has a verified alibi, but the boss not coming in until after we left proves that he's our guy."

Sneaking into the hospital by one of the open windows, which is foolishly left unlocked, we walk around, keeping our guards up for the murderous doctor. That seems to be a bad idea since I find myself being pushed out of the way and (Y/N) falling down as well.

Her (e/c) eyes looked to me then turn over to the man in a white coat.

Pointing her gun at him, she becomes serious, "LAPD, you are under arrest for the murder of Merissa Lee!"

The man holds up a gun of his own with shaky hands, so I decide to stand up and walk over to him, looking into his frightened eyes, "Pray tell, Mr. Boss Man, why did you kill Merissa?" Like everyone I have done this to, he answers immediately without any hesitation, although he still sounds frightened, "Sh-She wouldn't stay with me! I loved her, but she broke it off, and I was mad!"

While he says this, I am blocking the man's view of (Y/N), which gives her the chance to sneak up behind him and handcuff him. Although, it is a little too late as I turn my back on him for one second to talk to (Y/N) and he shoots me in the back...right where my wings used to be...

It didn't take long for her cop buddies to come, so while that happens, I slowly trail my hand to my upper back, pain flooding the spot I touch as it bleed. I hiss in pain from the throbbing it causes.

I bring my hand back to see red blood on it...my blood! I cannot dwell on the surprising revalation much longer since (Y/N) comes over to me and drags me over to her car, "I'm sorry that happened Lucifer, so I'll patch you up back at your club."

I nod, grinning, and speaking teasingly to her, "Aw, you do care!" She punches my shoulder, driving to LUX to help me with my injury.

We get there fairly quick and go inside, so I sit down on my piano, taking my suit, tie, and under shirt off.

(Y/N) has a first aid kit in her hand and gets out a cotton ball, pouring a little bit of rubbing alcohol on it, then dabs it onto the bullet wound, making me wince slightly. She puts a bandage on the wound and asks me, "Lucifer, what are those scars from? They look like something was ripped from your body."

For once, I feel like I can trust someone with my secrets and stories...

"Those used to be my wings, I ripped them off of my back myself..."

(Y/N) is someone that I can trust...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 34.4K 33
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
309K 11.6K 81
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
616K 31.2K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...