Hetalia England X Reader

By GwenCoolness13

A girl goes on the internet and finds a way to enter Hetalia. Thinking this is just another joke, she says th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

926 44 40
By GwenCoolness13

(F/N)=Friend's name

I wake up to flashing lights. My eyes slowly open and I am positively mad.

I know England is upset but really!! The lights continue to flash.

"What the hell England!" I yell from my bed.

"England? Honey what kind of dream did you have?" My mom asked.

She laughed to herself and she saw my mad face mixed with pure confusion.

"How long have I been sleeping for?" I ask quietly trying to think about how long I was at England's house.

My mom came over to me and felt my head.

"1 day. I went to wake you yesterday but your head felt hot and you didn't look well."

1 day. And I was there for 3 days maybe??

I get up in a sad manner and get dressed. I put on leggings with a stripped black and white quarter sleeved shirt.

I trudged to school not even picking up my feet. By the time I got to my locker, my shoes were soaked from all the puddles.

My friend (F/N) then walked over.

"Hey bestie!" She beamed on this terrible.....I think its Thursday I may be mistaken.

I rolled my eyes at her and opened my locker. I took out boots that were in there and put on my Love & Sunshine perfume from Bath & Body Works.

(F/N) watched me in terror. She always thought that my love for my locker was quite weird.

"Why weren't you at school yesterday?" She asks looking at me in the eye to make sure I don't come up with an excuse or lie.

I pull her closer to my locker in hopes of this looking like a private conversation and for others to back off.

I take a deep breath.

"I was at England's house." I say with my eyes shut.

She's silent so I open one eye which makes me look like I'm winking.

She starts laughing. I glare at her while she's clutching her stomach.

"Oh (Y/N)! That's a good one!"

I clench my fists.

"I'm not lying. I also met America, Italy and Germany. And England and I kissed and he stayed with me the whole night to keep me safe!" I whisper-yell.

She stares at me blankly.

"Just get a boyfriend already!" She closes my locker and walks away. What a friend she is!

At lunch I go online and type how to get into Hetalia. I clicked on the old site but it was blocked.

Shit!! On the blocked warning there is another website that I click.

I have been to Hetalia before. I only stayed for 5 days. You may have stayed longer or shorter. I've been looking to get back ever since. To stay in Hetalia forever, you have to say these words ( whatever phrase you can think of).

When you go to bed, make sure you repeat that over and over. And lastly, you won't really remember your old life. Your parents will act as if you never existed and your friends will act the same.

The website had lots more information but that's all I needed. I ran home at that moment, not caring what classes I skip.

My parents aren't home so I can get what I need. I leave a note and go into my bed.

I hope this works! I repeat the words over and over.....

I fall on the ground and look around. It worked! Now time to find England.

England's P.O.V.
I wake up and immediately run to (Y/N)'s room. I am so sorry. It was my fault not hers!

I get to her room and knock on the white painted door.

"Love, can you please open the door?" I ask.

She doesn't answer. Maybe she's upset.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). For everything. Can you please open the door?"

Still no answer. I try opening the door but its locked. What if she's hurt!? I back up to the United Kingdom flag and then run up and kick the door open.

Some paint chips and a couple screws went loose in the door hinge.

I look around the room. She's not in there. I start to get really worried. Maybe she's in the kitchen?

I run into the kitchen and its completely empty, like the entire house.

Why do I always get attached to the girls who come here?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
I start walking around. I've asked probably 11 people if they knew where England lived and they were all clueless.

While I'm walking around, I see America drinking some ice coffee.

I run over. COFFEE!!!!!!!!

I come up behind him and grab the coffee.

He turns around.

"Come at me bro!" America says almost punching me.

I grab his fist in my hand and turn his arm so that way he's bending down with his arm in the air.

I then kick his butt and he goes flying to the ground. He looks over and sighs in shame.

"I should've known that it was new girl." He says getting off the ground.

I sip his coffee in a cute way and he takes it back.

"So where have you been (Y/N)?" America asks putting his arm around me and starting to walking around aimlessly.

"Home." I sigh.

"With England?"

"No. Home home. As in New Jersey home." I clarify.

"So why did you go home?"

"I didn't mean to. It just somehow happened." I say sadly.

"He's sad about it too. He called all of us a little while ago to ask if we were with you." America explains.

"I need to see him. I've been looking for his house but I can't find it."

"Well I was heading there right now." He said.

I start thinking about what I'm going to say to England. Sorry can't always do the trick.

Within 10 minutes, we were at England's house.

"Do you want me to wait out here?" He asks putting one of his hands on my shoulder.

"Just for a little bit." He nods and I walk into the house.

Once I'm inside, I already feel like this is my home. I go around to the hallway with all the bedrooms.

He's most likely in his room. I open the door. I've never been in his room before.

Very patriotic. England isn't there. Where could he be? Maybe he's out. Wouldn't that be a coincidence.

I go into my room to wait for him to come home. I am surprised to see that someone is already in there.

A blonde, short haired, green eyed boy who seems to be crying. I look through the creaked door and see that he's holding something.

Pictures of me. There's one of me sleeping(weird but sort of cute), me with the guys, and just England and I.

I smile at those pictures. I slowly walk in, not making a noise. I then sit next to him and put my arm around him.

He looks over and just stares at me.

"England I am so-"

"Don't." England says putting two fingers on my lips.

"It is my fault. When you left, I realized that I need you and that I love you." He smiles.

"I love you too." I whisper.

He leans in a kisses me.

"Come on love. Let's go see the guys."

"Actually, America is-"

America then ran into my room.

"Dudes! I got the whole thing on camera! Wanna see?!" He yells.

"No." England and I both say.

From that day on, I spent my entire life with England forever an

Thank you for reading

Check out:
BlueFirefly14
CloverpawWarriorCats
FallenstarDarkForest
Julchen_Awesome
Piper1Solangelo
samrooney14
samrooney14
SimpleCalamity

:) Bye

-Gwen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
112K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...