The real King is back, and af...

By Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 14

1.1K 26 6
By Lucky3

!Rawr! (: Guess who is writing the chapter? Only Moi aka Charlie, which explains the lateness. Sorry (: Anyways I hope this chapter is better than the last one since it was a little lacking because of my mood /:I'm happier today so hopefully a better chapter (: *Crossed fingers* (And Hey I edited not that anyone cares lol =D x haze)

The Real King Is Back And After Your Heart.

Chapter 14: Telling the Truth

After me and Zed parted ways with a kiss, I began my long journey home with the big smile on my lips that I had since Zed and I kissed, but the length of the journey was a good thing I guess... I mean then I have time to let everything that just happened in the past hour to sink in. I finally admitted I'm gay. I feel glad that I am being honest to myself and Zed at last but I also feel... nauseous? The worry about telling my family is killing me; I mean what if they don't accept it? What if they throw me out, I real had to tell them that night…I'd rather they found it out through me than rumours around neighbourhood, which would always no doubt make me or Zed sound like the bed guy when really we were both straight to start with. The problem is how I tell them, I can’t just come out with it can I when I get to the door, hey mum I am gay. No crap that won’t work.

Pulling up at my house I saw mum's, dad’s and Harry's car parked up... I CAN'T DO THIS!! I screamed at myself starting to panic... I suck up a breath of air "You can do this, they won't care" I cheer myself on but I don’t even think I believed my self entirely. I switch the car off but couldn’t bring myself to open my door and stepped out. I sat staring at the house I had now called home for a year; a lot had changed since I last looked at my house like this a year ago. Then I was an arrogant idiot who had just been cheated on, who was determined never to fall in love ever again. And now, well now I was me, and the new me had the confidence to tell his family the truth, with this in mind I managed to open the door which now felt like it was made of pure lead, when I finally got it open with a lot of energy on my part. I stepped out shakily, my legs feeling like they would give out at any moment, because I was concentrating too much on not fating I didn’t notice the curb and fell. Regaining my balance I walk to my house at snail’s pace which apparently wasn't slow enough because all too soon I was at my front door fumbling with my keys trying to open the door, apparently my fail adepts to open the door could be heard from inside because my mum pulled open the door with a smile.

"Hey honey...” Her smiled turned into a frown as she studied me, she cocked a hip resting her hand on it “Dear why are you soaking wet?" She asked while taking in my soaked appearance from the rain again as if she was trying to add one and one together. "Oh yeah I was hanging out with the guys before the rain caught us off guard and soaked us all..." I whispered to the ground, I had always been bad at lying especially to my family that is why they and obviously zed now know the real reason I stopped dancing. "I will just take a shower and meet you all down here for dinner" Again directed at the floor, with a smile which I guess would scare anyone, I glanced up at my mum to see her frown had increased, before rushing up the stairs to my room without a second glance and dove into the shower melting into its warm embrace clearing my mind. How about 'Hey mum dinner was lovely. By the way i am gay'... no no that sounds insensitive. 'Hey so I figured out i was gay and only came out today to the guy who made me feel this way' UGGGHHH NO!! I need to talk to Zed about this he will know what to do, won’t he?

I was now in a pair of grey sweats and a white v-neck with my hair was still damp after half heatedly towel drying it with the occasional drop of water falling onto my neck or collarbone but I didn’t let it bother me I had much more important things to worry about, like I don’t know how I am going to come out to my FAMILY. I set the laptop up before clicking the Skype shortcut and signing in... OH THANK GOD HE IS ONLINE!. I clicked the green call button next to his name and sat legs crossed eagerly awaiting him to answer while zoning out thinking about how to deal with my family…or how they would deal with me.

"HEY DD!!" My attention snapped from my thoughts that were getting a little scary….my family wouldn’t throw me in a well and leave there to die right?.... instead I looked at the little blond girl with blonde curls cascading over her shoulders in pigtails tied up with pink ribbon and her big blue eyes filled with joy. How the hell does she know how to use Skype I had to get Harry to show me.

"Hey Care bear, what are you going on Zed's laptop??" I asked raising my eyebrow I decided she is way to advice for her age girl.

"Zeddy bear lemmy play on it." She smiled a huge grin and I could see a missing front tooth.

"So what are you playing on?" I smile at her, she is so adorable and at least she's getting my mind off later at the moment I would clear my head of it till I got to speak to Zed.

"Bawbie dwess up, but that was boring and chatting with you is funner." Now I even knew that funner wasn’t a word which made me smile at my smartness.

"Is that so?" I laugh "Who is better to talk to me or Zeddy bear?"

"YOU!!! Zeddy bear always bosses me around telling me to bwush my teef and all but he is good at piggy backs" I smirked at her answer, I was going to rub it in my new boyfriend’s face when I next saw him that his own sister likes me more, and she met me today.

"Hey Care bear who are you talking... to?" He paused seeing me on screen, his eyes widen a bit in alarm. Obviously scared what we had been talking about.

"Hey Zeddy bear, me and care bear were talking about who she prefers to talk to..." I smirk; sure my eyes were already telling him it was me she preferred.

"Yup" She popped the P, staring up at her frowning brother, who was still stood next to the bed in the middle of the room looking oddly lost in his own room I guessed.

"It's me right?" Zed said smugly sitting on the bed and placing Carrie on his lap, waving at me as he did so.

"NOOOOOOO!!! It is DD" She grinned hugely while Zed gasped and faked a look of horror.

"How can you say that? I am your brother..."

"I am simply funner, her words not mine." I smirked holding up my hands defensively.

Zed gasped again "I'll teach you Care Bear!!" And he began to tickle his little sister’s sides while I laughed at the scene in front of me.

"Stop! SSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP! Carrie squealed. "I'M GOING TO PEE MY PANTS!!!" And with that Zed let go instantly as she burst off screen with light pick tinge on her cheeks.

"As long as you don't do it in my room!" Zed called after her chuckling.

"You are so weird." I gasp out through laughs.

"I guess it runs in the family anyway what did you need?" He said bring the laptop on to his knees.

"Well I am going to tell my parents... but I am scared..." I blushed a little looking down at my bed.

"They will be fine," He reassured. "They love you and will be fine with it" he said grinning like a know it all.

"What if they aren't?? WHAT IF THEY KICK ME OUT?!?!?!" I panicked, running my hand through my hair ruffling it nervously.

"Then live with me" He winked sending me a flirtation smirk "But seriously though, they will be a little shocked at first but they will get used to the idea. They will always love you Duncan." He said in a serious tone

"Thanks Zed." I smiled at him.

"You look hot after you just had a shower..." He smirked trying to lightening the mood I think.

"Way to ruin the moment Zed... Or Zeddy Bear." I winked

"Hey your my boyfriend so it is all okay." Zed smirked

"Not for long if you keep this up" I laughed when his smirk turned to a frown.

"I was kidding. You know I-" I was interrupted by Zed being flung off screen and off the bed I guess and Carrie beaming at me again.

"Nice one Care Bear. Virtual high five" I help my hand to the screen and she copied.

"Zeddy Bear got beated up by a girl" She smiled and I laughed as all you could hear was moaning from Zed in the background.

"That was NOT funny." He moaned rubbing his head and putting her on his lap again.

"Zeddy got beat, Zeddy got beat" I sang.

"Zeddy got beat.." Carrie sang along as he turned beat red.

"Quit it..." He grumbled and suddenly Carrie jumped up to dance kicking Zed in his crown jewels.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed almost falling off my bed and Zed cried out in pain and Carrie laughed with me

"Zeddy got beat, Zeddy got beat." We sang again and burst out in laughed when I saw his face scrunched up in pain.

"Seriously if this doesn't stop I'll pee my pants." I chuckle.

"DUUNNNCCAAANNNN, DINNER IS READY" I heard my mum shout.

"Hey guys I gotta go for tea..." I frown because I knew what was coming.

"Awwhhhhhhh" Carrie sighed and I could see the tears well in her eyes. My heart broke a little.

"Hey it's okay Care bear we can talk to DD later." Zed comforted her and I saw him rubbing her back. For a bad ass he really is a loving brother.

"Really?" she said looking at me.

"Yeah." I smile

"Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" She waves and runs off.

"It will be okay Duncan. They love you." Zed reassured me again.

"I hope so. Anyway I'll be on later and will tell you what happened when Care bear hits the sack." I smile sheepishly.

"It's a date." He smirks.

"Bye."

"See ya"

And with that I signed off to meet my doom.

....Just kidding…it was only a metaphor or slimily, good to know the English stayed with me, not.

Still feels like my life is about to crash down but you never know that satellite thingy could crash and kill me right now and put me out this misery then at least then my parents can sue NASA then compensate for my death and maybe get story rights to my death "Unexpected - The satellite that killed my son". I'd die as a known man then but I am pretty sure death would suck I mean your dead... and stuff.

Dragging my feet down the the wooden hill I could hear the chatter erupting from the room and I think my heart stopped beating for a second but sadly it really didn't because I did i wouldn't have to go through this painful conversation a head of me. "Waz up D" My brother glanced at me before he focused on the big rugby match on the tv. With no reply to him I just sat down at the table playing with my napkin deciding what exactly what to say as Dad went around the table laying out place mats and cutlery around us while sounds of pots and pans clattering came from the kitchen.

"I hope you are all hungry I cooked to much." My mum beamed through the door way. My Mum is around 42 with short greying brunette hair that reaches her shoulders, warm chestnut eyes that remind me of Christmas. She has a few wrinkles around the eyes which are most likely caused for stress at work since her and Dad are always away off doing some job as the manager of some boy band that gaining popularity while dad is their security. They are usually off to America to meet with them but believe it or not they were not always celebrity people my dad used to be a pe teacher and my Mum a secretory they only became a manager because a close family friend of our's son and friends joined to make a band and they didn't trust the "Sum bags" already in the industry to do it so thus they asked my too trustworthy parents.

My Dad... The only word to describe him is buff. EW! Not in that way, but he has been working out his entire life and if he were shot i am pretty sure the bullet would just bounce off. No wonder he has had many job offers from other celebrities. He is balding and around 6ft 2 and I would never in my dreams pick a fight with him other whys you would end up with a broken bone or worse.

"We haven't got all day... really, we are leaving to return to the USA in a couple of hours so spit it out man." Dad mused

Finally mum came out with 2 plate soon followed by my dad with 2 as well. Swiftly my mum place a plate overflowing with food. I think we are having roast beef but I am not sure since it is buried under a mountain of vegetables. "Thanks mum" Me and Harry chorused and began to dig in well Harry did I just picked at it since I was too worried to eat.

"Hey D, my boy, is something wrong?" dad questioned.

"No... nothing." I mumbled playing with some carrots not seeing the quizzical looks around the table.

"Sure there isn't..." Harry added

"Come on Duncan dear, share you problems.." My mum soothed to my left putting her hand on mine, stopping me from playing with my food.

I took a sharp intake of air, while everyone looked at me waiting for me to answer their thoughts.

"Seriously son, we don't have all day... Really, me and your mum have to head back to USA in a couple of hours and we don't wanna be worrying about you for another 3 weeks." Dad spluttered through a mouth full of mean and a pea shot out his mouth and landed on my plate... another reason I am not hungry.

"Dad shut your mouth when your talking I now have your 'Macho spit' in my food." I moan

"Maybe it will muscle you up boy anyway we are all family so it's fine."

"Heyy I am strong, I am captain of the football team just because I'm not butch doesn't make me weak..." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and tell us whats up Duncan." Harry whines.

"Well recently I... Made some new friends... Broke with my girlfriend of the week... Made a worst enemy... Started to dance again... Entered the schools talent show... Got an 'A' in my english test... Ifoundoutiwasgay.... And discovered an awesome new combo for a sandwich..."

"wait repeat that" My mum said..

"Made some new--"

"No Duncan the last part.." She interrupted.

"Discovered a awesome new combo for a sandwich?"

"Back one.."

"... I found out I was gay." And enter the silence... Not that scary film....

"BOO YAAHHH!! I KNEW IT!!!" Harry screamed in joy before happy dancing and my Dad just scowled...

"Errm... what?" I said confused.

"I just won me 20 qwid." He happy danced.

"And I just lost it, why couldn't you come out in 3 weeks." Dad mumbled.

"wait what??" Am i missing something ?

"Well me and dad made a bet to see when you'd come out you were bi and I won since Dad thought you would come out when they next come back and I said before then, I was losing hope until BAM here you are winning me £20." Harry smirked.

"You knew??? I only really came to terms with it recently."

"Pha-ease... the way you spoke about that Zee guy and the love that sparkled in your eyes... you haven't been so passionate about anything since you danced." Dad mused.

"It's Zed... and yeah.. he is kinda my boyfriend now..." As I said that my mum, brother and dad screamed in celebration.

"About time! That poor guy has been waiting for you for so long." My mum called from the kitchen where she was cleaning off the plates before waltzing back in, "In fact you both owe ME £50 because you said he was bi when he came out as GAY..." My mum smiled at me .

"Awhhh mannn !" Dad and Harry moaned before rustling through their pockets and handing her the money.

"Now i can buy that new channel perfume I was talking about." She sang before retreating into the kitchen to wash up.

After that we all sat around laughing for a couple of hours about childhood memories before long me and Harry came to waving them off when my Mum called out unexpectedly from the darkness "I am so glad you are dancing again D. Go win that talent show and make us more proud then we already are!" She smiled before the little light illuminating her disappearing into the dark k before the range rovers lights lit up the road as they sped off into the distance. £Dude you just lost me £30" Harry laughed before I ran upstairs to skype Zed.

As i logged in I quickly received a call from "Zed Tomas" So i clicked answer with video and straightened out my appearance before he popped up on scream with a huge grin...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey how'd it go??" I asked eagerly

"Hey. Er.. I'd say good, they already knew though?" He looked puzzled

"It was obvious.." I retorted

"Thanks for telling me... Anyway they BET ON ME!!!" His eyes wide.

"Oh my clunge, how much?" I laughed.

"All together £70... I FEEL SO VIOLATED" He shouted with horror written on his face.

"Well i guess I have been fired." I winked and he blushed a little.

"YOUR FIRED" He imitated Lord Allen Suger.

"Whyy I can change! I PROMISE!" I mocked horror.

"You just don't take this serious enough..." We both cracked up laughing.

"Where is care bear?" He added after a long but comfortable silence.

"You who said you'd be an hour were gone 3 so she is in bed, but she demanded you skype us tomorrow if you don't come over." I laughed remembering her cute little pout.

"Kay.... So were do we go from here? Like... you know?" I knew exactly what he meant.

"Well you don't have to come out to the school straight away and since your captain of our football team no one can beat you up anyway, or they deal with me." I winked.

"I guess " He mumbled in thought.

"How about we do it before the talent show? Together.. so maybe people will understand more?"

"Sounds great!" He said instantly looking more ar ease.

"Well anyway dude since you came on late I am shattered... Speak to you tomorra... Boyfriend" I winked

"Awwhh man" He muttered "See you tomorrow too... 'boyfriend'" He said mocking my tone.

I signed out and jumped into bed already in my pj's and in a great mood. Duncan is my boyfriend and in a matter of weeks I can share him with the world.

Can life get any better?

Hey guys (:

I hoped you liked the chapter. I changed the way i use speech in this but if you don't like it i can always change back, since it is only a trial (: I spent most of this eating & or talking to Haze and i hope you like it since the last one was a little short which is weird since i usually write LOADS. Anywho I have no clue who is writing the next chapter but I am glad i got to write this one since you guyz iz AWESOME!

Love you all,

Vote

Comment

Fan

And give Norris here some respect XD

q=O)-k ßNorris

Charlie x and Haze x

=P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 796 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
262 3 67
Harvey Trent is just starting at Bath Spa University. He's come out to his flatmates because he doesn't want to hide anymore. He goes on a date withi...
168 2 20
~Based on True Events~ Zeph transfers to a new university and meets a boy named Christian which made his world upside down. On a summer night, despit...
36K 2.9K 43
If you thought book 1 was good book 2 will be amazing.!!!! Its been a year since Daquez has passed. Still missing Daquez Tae hasnt fully gotten past...