Sisterhood

By NewMommy014

Five sisters juggling life while making good and bad decisions, stuck trying to make it after the death of th... More

Intro.
Prologue
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
Flashback: Last days of Londa and K'Wan
Flashback: Last Days of Londa and K'Wan
{26}
{27}
{28}
Flashback: When You Thought It Was Over
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
Sequel?!
{33}
{34}
{35}

{9}

416 38 178
By NewMommy014

Belle entered her house when she saw her sister and her boyfriend in the kitchen looking at some papers.

"Wassup Eminem." Belle greeted Shy boyfriend Chase.

Chase head nodded her.

"That's not how you talk to people." Belle said.

Shy rolled her eyes upward.

"Hey Miss Belle." Chase said.

Belle laughed.

"See you scared my boyfriend again. You need to stop." Shy rolled her eyes.

"Nobody scarying Eminem. Ain't that right Slim Shady?" Belle looked over her shoulder at him as she walked away.

Chase nodded his head.

Chase in Media

"Don't pay my sister no attention." Shy said to Chase, who just nodded his head.

Chase wasn't a talker, he was more on the quiet side. Not around his family or Shy.

"You staying with me tonight? My mom and dad are away for the weekend?" Chase asked Shy.

"Your neighbor is nosy. You know she will go back and tell your parents." Shy rolled her eyes.

"Your eyes going to get stuck, you keep rolling them." Chase laughed at her.

"Whatever." Shy said.

"I need to know now?" Chase looked at her.

"Fine yes, I'll stay." Shy said.

"Good. Give me some." Chase said and Shy lean over to kiss him.

"Aye now, none of that. That's nasty." Belle said.

"Go away!" Shy said.

"I am. I have a date." Belle said.

"On a Tuesday?" Shy asked her sister.

"Yep, nobody be at the movies, nobody be at restaurants. See perfect. I don't like crowds." Belle said.

"True. Well okay bye." Shy said to her sister.

"You bet not be having sex." Belle yelled out as she walked outside.

"Welps, umm to late." Chase chuckled.

Shy blushed.

"I'll be back to get you. Be ready. I'm not waiting." Chase said and kissed her good bye.

Shy walked upstairs to take a shower. She miss her mom. She never is around, and when she do around, she never pays attention to her. When Shy told her mom that she was kicked out of school, she was thinking about sending across the world to her father. A man she never seen a day in her life.

But Belle sticked up for her and told her mom off. Which cause Belle and their mom to get into a fight. Now their mom is never around more. Now it's just really her and Belle. Well it always been just them.

Shy got dressed and waited on Chase to pick her up. Soon she found herself falling asleep.

.............

Belle was waiting on Cordell at his house. It don't make no sense how long it take him to get dressed. He got dressed like a woman.

"Golden Gram hurry up." Belle yelled out.

"Don't rush me. If you going to rush. Come help me get dress." Cordell yelled back.

Belle smiled.

"Okay I'm on my way up." Belle said walking up the stairs to Cordell room.

She walked in his room, and her mouth dropped.

"Well help me." Cordell smirked.

"I'm okay. I'll just watch you." Belle said her eyes on one part of his body.

"Do you work that out too?" She pointed to his penis.

Cordell throw his head back and laughed out loud.

"No. I'm a virgin." Cordell laughed.

"Stop lying. How old are you again?" Belle asked.

"Twenty six, I'm saving myself for marriage." Cordell said.

"Nigga you lying!" Belle said.

"I swear to God. I get my dick suck but that it. I'm a virgin ma." Cordell said honestly.

"Oh hell, how you suppose to help me, and your ass don't know what you doing?" Belle shook her head.

"I know how to lick the cat. Don't get it twisted." Cordell said then laughed at Belle face expression. "Pick your face up beautiful."

...........
Neya laid across Eric bed glaring at him. He was texting another bitch right in front of her.

"Nigga you so damn disrespectful." She yelled.

Eric looked at her like what she said didn't matter.

"What now Ney damn?" Eric said.

"Why you texting other bitches in my face?" She asked him.

"Girl this my cousin. Chill out." Eric said.

"Let me see then." Neya said.

"Hell no, do you let me see your phone? Hell no so hell no." Eric said.

"It don't make no sense how you treat me, and I'm your girlfriend." Neya shook her head.

"Ney get real you know we only together for that baby in your stomach. Don't make this shit something it really not." Eric said.

"Nigga fuck you. You think me or my baby need your Sisqo looking ass? Hell no. Stupid ass, light lemon light bulb head looking ass." Neya snapped and walked out his room.

"Stop slamming my damn door!" Eric called out.

Neya called Justin to come pick her up. When he came she cried in his arms. As they sat in Eric driveway.

"Wassup? What wrong with you?" Justin asked.

"He cheating on me." Neya said.

Justin wanted to say he told her, but he just hold her.

"Why can't we be together?" Neya asked him.

"Nah Neya, we tried. Didn't feel right. I don't like you like that." Justin shook his head.

"What that Kira chick have that I don't have?" Neya asked with attitude.

"Good pussy." Justin grinned.

"Fuck you nigga." Neya push off him.

Justin laughed.

"It didn't felt right with you Ney. We meant to be friend ma. I love you like a friend, nothing more." Justin said.

"I guess nigga. Just know when the right guy come around, I'm not letting him go." Neya said.

"And you shouldn't. Even though he going to need ear plugs." Justin laughed.

"Whatever. Can I stay with you tonight?  I don't want to go back to my brother house."

"Yeah you know you can." Justin said.

"Thanks bestie."

"Don't mention."

..............
"If you cheat on my friend I will cut your dick off." Lyric said to Omar.

"I don't even go with that girl." Omar said.

"So I'm just saying. You know you want to go with her." Lyric said.

"Why you here anyway? If my brother come back here, and you here, he going to go off on you." Omar said to Lyric, as he pass her the blunt.

"I'm not scared of your brother. He can't beat my ass." Lyric said.

"I can't shoot your lil ass though." Black walked up saying.

Lyric rolled her eyes.

"Why you here?" Black asked Lyric.

"My friend need a job." Lyric said.

"Who?" Omar and Black asked at the same time.

"Alex." Lyric said as she smoked the blunt.

"Hell no. That lil ass girl not working in my shop." Black said.

"She need the money. Please." Lyric said.

"Hell no. Now get your fast ass out my shop." Black said.

"Fuck you." Lyric said.

"Just go, I'll call you later." Omar said.

"Fine." Lyric said and walked away.

"That lil girl trouble bruh." Black said.

"Nah, that's my lil homie. She just trying to get me with her friend." Omar said.

"Looks like she trying to get with you to me." Black said.

"Lyric? Me? Hell no."  Omar said.

"If you say so. Do this drop for me." Black said.

"I gotcha, where Kayden?" Omar asked Black.

"Somewhere with some girl name A, something. I don't know." Black shrugged.

"Hmm." Omar said.

*****************
Okay, why are some of you in this book and you not even going to comment, if I put you in this book at least comment, or vote shit. One comment would do, let me know you reading or something. Stop by and say "hey" or something. Let me know.

Did I forget anybody that who isn't a sister?

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 576 22
Pretty face,Pretty Tender but pretty taught me ugly lessons.Sylvia has all she needs until her parents get involved in a car accident,she is then for...
492 23 7
Three hardships Two souls One relationship _______________ In this coming-of-age story, you watch the hardship of love. As two trouble souls try t...
1.6M 57.7K 39
kayonna's parents died in the hood life and she witnessed it all causing her to go mute. Kayonna lives with her big brother Trey, but he goes by ace...
1.6K 80 7
"It's your turn now faith." ---- Faith learn the mystery of life once a group of thugs comes in her life and show her different things that is wrong...