To Rest » Supernatural [6] | ✓

Von soIarfIare

"What? Are you gonna tell me that Sam is alive?" She asks. "Yes." Dean sighs. "Sam is alive." "He's back?" E... Mehr

To Rest
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
BLOOPERS
Song & Fan-Made Video List

66

1.6K 45 0
Von soIarfIare

( TO REST )

SAM'S DREAMSCAPE

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

       In Bobby's house, the furniture is covered in white sheets. There are candles almost everywhere, but the room is mostly dark. A small amount of moonlight shines through the window. Sam enters the room with a gun. He approaches the desk, where someone is sitting, their face hidden in the shadows.

      "Hey. Hey!" Sam yells.

       "Oh. Hi, Sam." The Tortured Sam says.

       "So, which one are you?" Sam asks.

       "Don't you know?" Tortured Sam stands up. His face is bruised. "I'm the one that remembers Hell."

BOBBY'S PANIC ROOM
[ TIME UNKNOWN ]

       Bobby is packing some things, including a flask of holy water and two angel killing swords, in a bag. He takes the bag and starts to walk out. "Time's up, Dean." He says.

       "Yeah, just a second." Dean is standing over Sam. He kneels next to him with a piece of paper. "Alright, this is where we're gonna be, Sam. You get your lazy ass out of bed and come and meet us. Sammy, please." He gets up, puts the paper down next to Sam with a gun on top of it, and leaves.

SAM'S DREAMSCAPE

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

       "I wish you hadn't come, Sam." Tortured Sam says.

      "I had to. I'm here, right? Out there in the real world, I'm at Bobby's, aren't I?" Says Sam.

       "How do you know?"

       "This whole time, I've smelt nothing but Old Spice and whisky. Figured if I could get back here, back to my body, I could... I don't know, I could snap out of it somehow." Says Sam.

       "But first you have to go through me." Tortured Sam says.

       "Why?" Sam asks.

       "Humpty Dumpty has to put himself back together again, before he can wake up. And I'm the last piece."

       "Which means." Sam lowers his gun and steps closer. "I have to know what you know. What happened in the cage?"

       "Trust me, you don't wanna know it." Tortured Sam says.

       "You're right. But I still have to." Sam says.

       "Sam, you can't imagine. Stay here, go back, find that bartender, go find Jess, but don't do this. I know you. You're not strong enough."

       Sam exhales. "We'll just have to see." He says.

       Tortured Sam scoffs. "Why is this so important to you?" He asks.

       "You know me. You know why. I'm not leaving my brother alone out there." Sam says. Tortured Sam walks slowly towards Sam. He picks up a knife and Sam defensively points his gun.

       "I'm not gonna fight you." He holds out the knife, handle first. "But this is your last chance." Sam sighs. He lowers his gun and takes the knife. "Good luck. You're gonna need it." Sam stabs Tortured Sam in the stomach. Tortured Sam groans, falls to the ground and dies. A bright light comes from his body and Sam absorbs him. Inside the Panic Room, Sam convulses

CROWLEY'S LAB
[ ☾]

       Outside the building, angels stand around it as guards. Castiel sits holding the jar of blood. Balthazar appears. "You rang, Cas?" Balthazar asks.

       "Yeah. We have a problem. Dean Winchester is on his way here." Castiel says.

       "Really? Oh. How'd he even know where we were?"

       Castiel puts the jar down. "Apparently we have a Judas in our midst." He says.

       "Ah." Balthazar chuckles. "Holy hell. Who is it? I bet it's that bloody little Cherub, isn't it?"

       Castiel stands up. "I don't know. But I - I need you to find out." He says.

       "Of course. Um, right away. Right away. Uh, but what do you want me to do about Dean?"

       Castiel turns away. "Nothing. I'll handle him myself." He says.

       "Castiel? Are you alright?" Balthazar asks.

       "First Sam and Dean, and now this. I'm doing my best in impossible circumstances. My friends, they abandon me, plot against me. It's difficult to understand." Castiel says.

       "Well you've - you've always got little old me."

       Castiel disappears. He reappears behind Balthazar and stabs him with an angel killing sword. Balthazar groans. "Yes, I'll always have you." He says.

       "Cas..." As Balthazar dies, his light fills the building.

OUTSIDE BUILDING
[ ☾]

        In the street near the building, Dean, Elena and Bobby pull up in the Impala. Outside the car, Bobby looks through binoculars at the guards standing around the building. "I count a dozen mooks, probably more." He says.

       "Demons?" Dean asks.

        "Angels." Bobby says.

        "Well how the hell are we gonna take out that many angels?" Dean asks.

        "We don't. We'll ninja our way in." Bobby says.

       "Awesome. Yeah, 'til they hear your knee squeak." Dean says.

       "Shut up."

       "Oh, what, now you got thin skin?" Asks Dean.

       "No, shut up. You hear that?" Bobby asks. There is a loud, repetitive booming sound, almost like the footsteps of a giant. Dean, Elena and Bobby listen. They turn around.

      "What the hell is that?" Dean sees ripples in a puddle from the vibrations. "T-Rex maybe?" The noise gets louder

      Bobby looks up. "Holy mother of—" He says. A large cloud of demon smoke approaches.

       "Get in the car! Get in the car!" Dean yells. They run to the Impala. Dean gets in the front, Bobby the back. The demon smoke flips the car upside down, then continues towards the building.

       Inside, Castiel is looking at the paper with the ritual incantation written on it. He hears screams, presumably of the guards. He stands up to listen. Demon smoke covers the window. Crowley appears. "Never underestimate the king of Hell, darling. I know a lot of swell tricks. Now, I think it's time to re-renegotiate our terms." Crowley says. Castiel disappears. He reappears behind Crowley. Crowley turns around. Castiel puts his hand on Crowley's forehead. Nothing happens. "Sweaty hands, mate."

      "I don't understand." Castiel says.

       "You can palm me all you want. I'm safe and sound under the wing of my new partner." Crowley gestures to the right, where Raphael appears, in a female vessel.

       "Hello, Castiel."

       "Raphael." Castiel says.

CROWLEY'S LAB
[ ☾]

        "Consorting with demons. I thought that was beneath you." Castiel says.

       "Heard you were doing it. Sounded like fun." Raphael says.

       "You know, Castiel y-you've said all sorts of shameful, appalling, scatological things about Raphael." Crowley says. "I-I've found him, her, to be really quite reasonable."

       "You fool. Raphael will deceive and destroy you at the speed of thought." Castiel says.

       "Right, right, 'cause you're such a straight shooter. She, he, has offered me protection against all comers."

       "In exchange for what?" Castiel asks.

       "The Purgatory blood." Crowley says.

       Raphael clicks tongue. "Castiel, you really think I would let you open that door? Take in that much power? If anyone is going to be the new God, it's me." She says.

       "He's gonna bring the Apocalypse, and worse." Castiel says to Crowley.

       "Hey, this is your doing, mate. I'm merely grabbing the best offer on the table. Now, you have two options." Crowley speaks in a deep, mocking voice. "Flee, or die." Castiel picks up the jar of blood. He throws it to Crowley and disappears. The lunar eclipse begins.

       In front of the blood sigils drawn on the wall, Crowley begins the ritual. Raphael stands next to him. "Ianua magna Purgatorii, clausa est ob nos, lumine eius ab oculis nostris retento." He says.

       In the overturned Impala, Dean regains consciousness. "Bobby. Bobby? Elena?" Dean calls out. They wake up.

       "Come on, we gotta go." Dean says.

       "Sed nunc stamus ad limen huius ianuae magnae et demisse, fideliter, perhonorifice, paramus aperire eam. Creaturae terrificae." Crowley recites. Bobby, Elena and Dean enter the room. The stand at the top of the stairs. "quarum ungulae et dentes, nunquam tetigerunt carnem humanam."

       Dean throws an angel killing sword at Raphael. With his back turned, Raphael catches it. He and Crowley turn to look at Bobby and Dean. Telekinetically, Crowley throws Bobby, Elena and Dean down the stairs. Dean lands on a table before he is thrown to the ground. He groans.

       "Bit busy, guys. Be with you in a moment."

        Outside, Sam, who is now awake, stops at the upside down Impala. He is hit by a memory of himself on fire, screaming in Lucifer's Cage. He groans and puts his hand on his head. He catches his breath and pushes on, approaching the building.

       "Aperit fauces eius ad mundum nostrum, nunc, ianua magna aperta tandem!" Crowley says and Nothing happens. "Mm-hmmm. Maybe I said it wrong."

       Castiel appears behind them, holding an empty jar of blood. "You said it perfectly. All you needed was this." He puts the jar down. Dean, Elena and Bobby get up.

       "I see." Crowley walks to the wall and touches the blood. "And we've been working with..." He tastes it. "Dog blood. Naturally."

       "Enough of these games, Castiel. Give us the blood." Raphael says.

       "You- Game's over. His jar's empty. So, Castiel, how'd your ritual go? Better than ours, I'll bet."

       Castiel closes his eyes. A bright light comes from him. It fills the room and Dean, Bobby, Crowley, Elena and Raphael shield their eyes.

       Castiel's light fades away. "You can't imagine what it's like. They're all inside me. Millions upon millions of souls." He says.

       "Sounds sexy. Exit stage Crowley." He disappears. Raphael looks frightened.

       "Now, what's the matter, Raphael? Somebody clip your wings?" Castiel asks.

       "Castiel, please. You let the demon go, but not your own brother?" Raphael asks.

       "The demon I have plans for. You on the other hand..." Castiel snaps his fingers; Raphael explodes. The angel killing sword Raphael had been holding falls to the ground. "So, you see, I saved you."

       "Sure thing, Cas. Thank you." Dean says.

       "You doubted me, fought against me, but I was right all along." Castiel says.

        "Okay, Cas, you were. We're sorry. Now let's just defuse you, okay?" Elena asks.

       "What do you mean?" Castiel asks.

       "You're full of nuke. It's not safe. So, before the eclipse ends, let's get them souls back to where they belong." Dean says.

       "Oh no, they belong with me."

       "No, Cas, it's it-it's scrambling your brain." Dean says.

       "No, I'm not finished yet. Raphael had many followers, and I must punish them all severely." Castiel says.

       "Listen to me. Listen, I know there's a lot of bad water under the bridge, but we were family once. I'd have died for you. I almost did a few times. So if that means anything to you... Please." Dean says. "I've lost Lisa, I've lost Ben, and now I've lost Sam. Don't make me lose you too. You don't need this kind of juice anymore, Cas. Get rid of it before it kills us all."

       "You're just saying that because I won. Because you're afraid." Castiel says. Behind him, Sam picks up the angel killing sword. "You're not my family, Dean. I have no family." Sam stabs Castiel in the back with the angel killing sword. Sam groans. Nothing happens. Castiel pulls the sword out. There's no blood on it. He puts it down. "I'm glad you made it, Sam. But the angel blade won't work, because I'm not an angel anymore. I'm your new God. A better one. So you will bow down and profess your love unto me, your Lord. Or I shall destroy you."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

124K 4.1K 49
Dean chokes on his drink when he sees her and Bela watches him warily. Sam looks at his girlfriend and wears the biggest smile. "Kind of dramatic fo...
113K 3.7K 69
"I like you, Dean. I get what the other angels see in you. Goodbye. We'll meet again soon." Lucifer turns to walk away. Someone appears next to Lucif...
3K 45 9
This is a season rewrite with the reader inserted into the story. It starts at season 4 because that's when Castiel comes in. You were adopted by Bob...
8.5K 492 58
Book 5 It's Been A Year Since Sam risked his life and fell into the pit with Lucifer and Micheal. Dean kept his promise and moved it with Lisa & Ben...