Do We Look Like Criminals [Ma...

De _1047words_

Do We Look Like Criminals? Hm, good question. I couldn't tell you though. Call it cliche, but we're all or ow... Mais

The Four Seasons ( Chapter 1)
The Four Brothers ( Chapter 2)
Finishing the mission (Chapter 3)
Regretful Adventure ( Chapter 4)
Respecting the Unrespectable (Chapter 5)
Cruel Jokes & Duets (Chapter 6)
Bury Me (Chapter 7)
The Evil Team (Chapter 8)
Your Only Hope (Chapter 9)
Chocolate & Devils (Chapter 11)
Chosen Fates (Chapter 12)
Together? (Chapter 13)
Hope (Chapter 14)
America's Bond
Red Rover & Black Hawk (Chapter 15)
Delete
Power and Weakness (Chapter 16)
Who Else Is Fighting (Chapter 17)
Kidnaps & Betrayel (Chapter 18)
Free For Now (Chapter 19)
The End? (Chapter 20)
It's Here

Lights of Day (Chapter 13)

4K 163 27
De _1047words_

~Edited~

Hiccup POV

Once upon a time, there lived a boy. He was thought of as a weakling all through his life. His mother was out of the picture and his father seemed to be disappointed no matter what. He couldn't kill any game like his father, so eventually he'd given that up. However, there was one thing this boy was better at than anyone else - Science. He'd devoted all his time and effort for this one experiment. He called it, "Friendship Stork". All this boy wanted was a friend, so he created one. The problem was that this was a very different kind of friend. By accident, the boy created the world's first Dragon. The boy spent years training his bestfriend deep within the forest and hid him in a cave at night. Unfortunately, they were caught by a delusional freak known as Drago Bludvist. He wanted the boy's Dragon. He created a master plan to test the loyalty of a son and best friend. Drago followed the boy's father and shot him in cold blood. He tore up the body and planted it by the cave. When the boy came and saw the torn flesh, he immediately turned against his best friend. However, as the boy was running from the beast, he saw Drago's figure running back to the cave. It all made sense then. The boy quickly ran back to his best friend and freed him. Together they flew from Drago and to a sanctuary of forest on the other side of the city, but the boy's father will never see the light of day again.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hope you liked it! These are pretty much background stories in case you're confused.

Credits to the artist

Love you!!

*throws hiccup shaped snowballs*

Keep Calm & Love Hiccup

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

153 3 11
After witnessing a murder she shouldn't have Morgan finds herself in a downward spiral. She knows it's not right but she can't help the feelings she...
1.3K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
147K 5.3K 36
I've been a good kid all my life and I had everything; - Popularity in school - Good grades - Great family and friends, It was perfect! Unt...
170K 4K 40
"Don't look at me like that. I promise I will make you feel like a queen, when living here." He said looking straight through me. He came closer and...