Healing Across Worlds

By teenikelFanfic

A Bleach Fanfiction. A special mission needs to be arranged by the Soul Society. Jushiro Ukitake has been cho... More

Summary
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

252 10 15
By teenikelFanfic

A/N: FIRST EVER BLEACH FANFIC!

This is the first ever one where I'm trying an OC as well so please be kind...

A lot of people don't watch Bleach anymore but I'm still waiting and hoping that we'll have a continuation of the anime since the manga is so good right now!!

I really hope you guys like this book...

I'll give it my best and update as much as possible.

If there are any typos or grammar mistakes, please let me know! XD

Okay,

Chapter 1:

"Angel!!"

"I'm coming!"

Sliding a quick comb through her jet black hair to hold it up behind her ear, Angel tossed her hair brush into it's drawer before rushing to the door.

Running back to her bed to pick up her bag, she gave herself one quick check in the mirror before leaving her room and taking the stairs down.

The eldest of the family, she hated herself for her one irritating flaw.

Tardiness.

Every other person in the family was punctual.

"Good morning," The beautiful girl smiled as she entered the kitchen, long, glossy black hair waving behind her.

"You're late," her sister greeted her.

Angel only smiled, bumping into her sister playfully, before accepting her plate from her mom.

"You'll need to hurry, young lady," Her mother told her as she settled into her chair.

"Okay..."

Quickly munching away on her toast, Angel watched as her sister rose from her chair with a sigh.

"I'll go tell that nerd that we're almost ready to go."

Angel smiled to herself.

Lisa and Cath were twins, a few years younger than Angel.

Going to the same grade, they were completely different from each other.

Where Lisa excelled in sports and anything that involved the outdoors, Cath kept to staying indoors and acing school exams and earning scholarships.

Picking up her bag and giving her mother a peck on the cheek, Angel hurried to the door.

She was on the swim team and was quite good at studies herself but punctuality was not one of her strong points.

Lisa and Cath waited for their older sister at the door.

"Let's go." Lisa nodded at her.

"New grade!" Cath smiled, fingers drumming on the headphones that she had on.

"I'm ready," Angel smiled, voice as sweet as usual.

Lisa opened the door and the three sisters exitted the cozy house.

Things were going to become extremely different in the next few days but the only thing on Angel's mind was the weird dream that had been repeating itself for a while.

A large mass of darkness calling out her name and then a larger, much greater light whispering for her to unite with it.

The only thing that disturbed Angel was that, somehow, she felt as though she belonged with the darkness.

"Oh!"

Ichigo stopped walking.

Someone had just bumped into his chest.

He looked down to see a beautiful girl with flowing, dark hair rub her head. Two other kids with striking resemblances seemed to be helping her up.

"Apologize, Kurosaki."

Ichigo blinked at Ishida's tone.

"Uh," He took the girl's hand to help pull her up, "Sorry about that. You alright?"

"Yeah," The girl smiled, her voice soft, "It's my fault."

Ichigo nodded as the three girls gave him polite smiles before walking past his little group of friends.

Well, that was that.

Now, they could continue looking for the stupid school they were supposed to tranfer to for the next month.

Vacation never seemed to be an option for him.

Soul Society just decided that he'd be free on his summer break.

Rukia and Ishida had been trying to get them there for the past twenty minutes with no results but going around in circles.

It didn't help that Orihime and Chad looked lost all the time.

Internally, Ichigo cursed Kisuke Urahara.

The man was doing this on purpose.

He was supposed to have met them, by the cottage they'd rented, and escorted them to the building the summer school was happening in.

That guy could not be trusted.

"I say this way." Rukia said pointing to what looked like it went into a market area.

"I second it." Ishida pushed up his glasses.

"My feet really hurt!" Orihime sighed before rubbing her feet.

"I'm fine."

The students shifted to look at Chad's face.

"I don't doubt it," Ichigo gave him a helpless grin.

"Let's hurry," Rukia put her hands on her hip, "We don't want to be late on our first day."

"Even if it is only summer school..." Ishida trailed off.

Ichigo let out a heavy sigh, "Alright. Lead the way then."

Rukia hadn't taken two steps before Chad spoke.

"I don't thing that's the way."

The friends turned to look at him.

Ichigo blinked, "Yeah? Why not, Chad?"

"Those girls from earlier were wearing the same ID cards as us." Chad let that statement sink in, "And they went that way."

The group stood in silence for a while.

"Well, he's right," Uryu conceded, sliding his hand into his pocket.

"Don't act like that's what you've been saying all this time," Ichigo let his teeth grit.

The two dummies had led them all through town for the past twenty minutes and then pretended they'd known the way all along.

"At least I tried taking us to the place." Uryu countered, letting irritation seep into his tone.

"I didn't bother giving us a tour we didn't need." Ichigo glared at his friend, feeling a quarrel flare out between the two close rivals.

"We're going to be late... Come on, Uryu, Kurosaki-kun... Can't we do this later?" Orihime's voice cut in.

Uryu relaxed, "Orihime is right."

Ichigo didn't feel like letting the argument go.

He rarely did when Uryu was involved.

For now, though, he decided that his friends were right.

Getting to the school was important.

It was supposed to be where the power had been detected and observed as growing for the past few months.

"Fine. Let's get to school."

"Right," Rukia beamed, "This way then!"

Ichigo sighed before following his friends, wondering at which cross-roads they'd get stuck next.

"Captain, everything is set."

"Right."

The Captain of Squad 13 left the room he'd taken to staying in in the human world.

Letting his hands slide through the smooth velvet of his coat, Jushiro Ukitake pulled it to fit his body before he buttoned the front. His silver white hair pulled into a limp ponytail over one broad shoulder, the Captain patted down his attire before accepting the disguised zanpaktou his attendant handed him.

"Thank you, Len."

The attendant bowed with a beaming smile before hurrying to the door to pull it open.

Ukitake let out a breath before walking through the door of the apartment the Gotei had decided to take.

Blending in with the town had been one of the top priorities the Captain Commander had mentioned. Many enemies had already come to know of the power that the little town housed unknowingly. The best thing to do was to hide within the town and figure out what or who possessed the strong spiritual energy that seemed to grow every moment.

Ukitake took the stairs down as swiftly as possible and stopped at the pavement.

Between the two pillars that supported the building he'd just stepped out of, Ukitake took a ragged breath to still the spreading ache in his chest.

"Are Kurosaki and the others at school yet?"

The man in the shadows smiled, his hat limp over most of his face, "Well, I hope so."

A/N: Heyyyyyyyy!!

What did you think?

I'm so scared and excited at the same time!

I really, really, really hope you like it!!

Please let me know what you think. I hope you're alright with Angel and her sisters...

I'll update again soon.

And if you're reading, thank you!!

Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.