A Summer With You

By KimmiePines

Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunk... More

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Crush...?
Chapter 3: I love Jellies!
Chapter 4: The Inconviniencing
Chapter 5: The Inconviniencing (2)
Chapter 6: Third Wheel
Chapter 7: The Break Up.
Chapter 8: The Break Up. (P2)
Chapter 9: Good or Bad?
Chapter 10: Into the Friendzone.
Chapter 11: Into the Friendzone. (P2)
Chapter 12: Couch.
Chapter 13: Oh No?
Chapter 14: I knew it!
Chapter 15: Heat of the moment.
Chapter 16: What A Surprise
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Is this Goodbye?
A/n: SPECIAL THANKSSS!!
Epilogue.
A/N: BONUS!
BonusChapter #1: Love God.
BONUS#2: Scrapbookortunity.
↓↓↓ONESHOTS HERE!↓↓↓
Love Practice.
Author's Stories.
I like someone else..
Sold Out
Left Behind.
Accidents Happen.
I thought... [Part 1]
I thought. . . (Part 2)
I thought. . . [Part 3]
I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(
Nobody but me.
Disco Girl
SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!
Photograph
I already did.
Treat and Treat!
I'm here.
Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!
Dipcifica Oneshot
Satisfied.
A Christmas Special!
New Year
Realize
Bad Day
hi can i have a moment with u? pls read this
discord server

RP: You Belong With Me.

5.6K 138 294
By KimmiePines

{COMPLETED} APRIL 24, 2016

RP: Reader's Playlist. Enjoy! ^_^

Age: 17

~*3rd POV*~

You and Dipper had been friends for 5 years now, same school, same classes.

That was until a girl transferred in your school. Her name was none other than Pacifica Northwest.

She was like a boy magnet. Everytime she walked passed in every hallways, all boys' mouths are drooling like waterfalls.

Including Dipper.

Apparently, you had a crush on him. Yes. You have a crush on Dipper Pines. You're planning to tell him anytime but since that girl Pacifica came along, he didn't paid attention to his bestest friend, ever.

Months later, a good news was heard.

Dipper and Pacifica are dating. Whoopie! Hint the sarcasm, of course.

~"~Your POV~"~

You're on the phone with
your girlfriend, she's upset.
She's going off about something
that you said

I was studying by my room when I heard Dipper's voice. I looked over the window, (that was surprisingly across his window) to see that he was on his phone, kinda explaining something.

"Hmp. Must be Pacifica. Blabbering about something again." I said to myself. This has happened 3 times now, and it's bugging me when I'm studying.

'Cause she doesn't get your humor
Like I do.

And I'm also hearing jokes. Every night, he always tell jokes through the phone with Pacifica to lighten her night.

"Hey, hey Pacifica. How many tickles does it take for the octopus to laugh? TEN TICKLES!" Dipper said.

Of course I heard it. So I giggled while studying. He's so funny. That's why I like him.

BUT Pacifica don't find it funny. Why? 'Cause I heard Dipper apologizing again and again. I just continued on studying.

Tuesday~

I'm in my room, it's a typical
Tuesday night

I was by my room studying, again. In our class, Dipper and I were the total nerds. That's when Pacifica transferred, I was the only nerd now. But Dipper haven't changed completely. Still has those puberty, squeaky voice, messy brown hair, and adorable, playful brown eyes.

Pacifica just pulled him from the nerd zone to the jocks zone.

I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like. And she'll never know you're stories like I do.

I was at my room, studying while blasting F/S (Favorite Song). That song was one of me and Dipper's favorite.

But, of course, she don't like it.

I knew all things about Dipper Pines; his family, friends, even his whole bio-data. We've been friends for two years. I don't know why Pacifica ended up being his girlfriend when she doesn't even know his real name!

But she wears short skirts,
I wear T-shirts! She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers~

Pacifica wears reavealing clothes. That's maybe the reason boys love her. Me on the other hand, only wears T-shirts, sweaters, tank tops, jeans and pants.

On our school, she's the most popular one. Popular, yet mean too. She just throw money and people already treat her like a god.

In every ball games, she's the cheerleader captain. Every cheerleading practice, people were already surrounding her.

I told you, she's the popular and rich one, unlike me. That's why Pacifica and my crush are dating. Pacifica's a goddess. I'm Y/N. Just Y/N.

Dreaming 'bout the day
When you wake up and find that what
you're looking for, has been here the whole time

I love Dipper. I just wished that he could return the favor. I wanted to tell that to him so badly, but now that Pacifica was here, I was like dust.

If you could see that I'm the one
who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see~
you belong with me

You belong with me.

::::/NEXT DAY!/:::

It was Saturday and I decided to go out for a while. I sat on a bench and started to draw on my sketch pad.

And when I saw, him.

Dipper Pines.

He saw me and started to walk towards my direction.

Walking the streets with you and your worn out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be

Okay, here he comes. Don't worry, Y/N. He's your best friend for five years now! No biggie!

"Hey, Y/N." Dipper greeted.

Ahh. The voice I wanted to hear right now.

"Hey, Dipper." I greeted back.

We talked and talked. "Hey, what are you sketching?" He asked. "Oh, just an idea popped in to my head." I said. 

Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself  'hey isn't this easy' ~

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town.
I haven't seen in a while, since she brought you down.

Then, Dipper smiled. Wow. I've never seen that smile so genuine before, ever since he and Pacifica dating. Does Dipper truly love her? Just askin'.

I had a question in the back of my mind, resisting to not ask it, but I was desperate.
"So... how's you and Pacifica? How's the life of dating?" I still managed a smile even though jealousy shot me through the stomach.

"Oh, it's fine... it's fine." I know Dipper hesitated. I can see it in his eyes. Maybe he's not happy.

You say you're fine I know you better than that,
Hey what you doing with a girl like that?

Suddenly, a familiar hot pink car drove in. Pacifica.

She stops when she saw us. "Hey, babe." She greeted.

"Welp, I gotta go. Bye, Y/N/N." Dipper said. I squealed inside my head when he called me by my nickname. I smiled.

After he got in the car, Pacifica suddenly pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Right in front of me.

She placed her head on the crook of his neck and glared daggers at me. Yeesh. I can't stand them going all affectionate in front of me.

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.

Dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and find that what you're lookin' for, has been here the whole time.

If you could see that I'm the one
who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see~
you belong with me

Standing by and waiting at your back door, all this time, how could you not know, baby~

You belong with me.....

Oh, I remember you; driving to my house in the middle of the night, I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry

Dipper has encountered past breakups. I was the one who comforted him everyday, including Mabel. I'm just hurt that he only sees me as his best friend; a patch on his broken heart. And left me alone for his new girlfriend, Pacifica.

I know you're favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams.
Think I know where you belong,
think I know it's with me~

It was Thursday night and I was studying for the big test on Friday. It was also the night of our ball in school tomorrow. While I was studying, Mabel suddenly texted me.

Lady Mabelton I: Hi, Y/N! You going to the ball tomorrow? If you do, I bought you a dress! It fits perfectly on you! And also, to make Dipper like you! Wink wink!

I chuckled. Mabel knew I liked her brother. But she promised she'll never tell since Dipper already got a girlfriend.

TheCuteNerd (you): I'm sorry, Mabel. I can't. Big test. But you can deliver the dress if you want. :)

I sighed. Minutes later, the dress finally arrived. Wow! It was a F/C dress that reaches down my ankles. Mabel was right. It actually fitted perfectly!

It had shiny diamonds and other rubies that placed around the waist. After examining the dress, I saw from the corner of my eye that Dipper was holding a paper with something written in it. Thank goodness he didn't saw me with the dress.

'Hey! Going to the dance?' He wrote.

This is just what Dipper and I always do. Instead of using phones, we're doing it the old- school way. It's just too expensive in charges. So why not?

'Can't. Big test tom.' I replied, frowning.

'Bummer.' Dipper also frowned.

'Tleast you got to dance with your girlfriend. :)' I gave him a side- smile.

He first frowned, but he immediately smiled. What's wrong with him? The question wad popped in my head again. Does Dipper truly love Pacifica?

|||Before the Ball.|||

Tonight, I want to confess my feelings to Dipper through messaging him. If I have the right time and chance.

It was night and I saw Dipper was getting ready for the Ball. Wearing his tux, getting his keys, his extra clothes and etc. Before he leave, he messaged me.

'You sure you're not coming?' He wrote.

I shook my head with a frown. Dipper also frowned.

'No. So sorry.' I replied.

Y/N, this is your chance.

I searched for the paper I was keeping for a long time. I finally found it.

I glanced at Dipper's window. He's not there anymore...

I sighed and glanced at the paper once again. I also took a glance at the dress Mabel delivered for me.

Should I?

Or shouldn't?

I can confess my feelings there.

I took off my reading glasses.. okay.

:*:Dipper's POV:*:

I was inside the school gym where the ball is happening. I sighed. I was bummed that Y/N is not coming. Such a nerd... just like me, I guess.

My train of thoughts was cut by Pacifica. 

"Babe, I'm just going to be over that table. Bye, hun." She kissed me on the lips before heading towards the table.

Sometimes, Pacifica's- clingy. She would always brag me being her boyfriend in front of girls.

Including Y/N.

Pacifica would kiss me, hugged me, and walk closer to me infront of people.

I just can't take it anymore. I think I have a new crush. Someone who is caring, passionate, sweet, kind. All of the positive things was unto her.

If you haven't guess it yet, it's her. Y/N L/N.

But I know she won't like me back. Being friends with her for 5 years and having a clingy girlfriend, no chance. She probably have someone right now... no chance.

:*:*Your POV:*:*

I ran inside the school. Before I went completely inside the school gym, I fixed myself up after I ran.

Fixed my H/L H/C hair, my F/C dress, courtesy of Mabel. But paired with my converse. It was my first time wearing a dress and attending a ball.

Okay. Here it comes.

I first took a deep breath and went inside.

I looked for Dipper.

Eventually, I saw him talking with someone.

When he finished talking, he saw me. I smiled and just stand there, awkwardly.

Other people was staring at us. Especially Mabel. Other people had other things to do and probably don't care. That's good.

He walked to me. Dipper also smiled. BUT before that, Fuc- I mean Pacifica tugged his arm to face her. It seems like they're arguing.

Pacifica was wearing the most revealing clothes I have ever seen. A red suit that revealed her stomach, shoulders and arms, and barely covered her chest. She also wore a short skirt, paired also with red high heels.

After their argument, Pacifica looked at me. She glared at me before walking away.

Dipper continued to walk towards me. He was now facing me, staring at me in amazement. Probably wondering why I'm here. 

This is it, Y/N.

I took out the paper I brought it with me. I unfolded it and showed it to him.

'I love you.'

He was still smiling. What?! Doesn't make sense. He was also getting something from his pocket. It was also a paper. He unfolded it. And what was written shocked me.

'I love you.'

Dipper- loves me? After all this time, he loved me. Dream come true.

He took another paper. Unfolded it and showed it to me. Other people gasped, while Mabel fangirled. I was also shocked.

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

I saw in the purse I brought was two papers; one was crumpled, and the other one was folded properly.

I looked at it. I handed Dipper the crumpled one with a side- smile.

He slowly unfolded it and he was smiling widely. He took a step closer to me. Held my cheeks and kissed me. Passionately.

'Yes.'

Now, all of the people cheered. Especially Mabel.

Luckiest. Nerd. Ever!
______________________

Cheesy? Yeah. I know. That's why I'm sorry. [2107 words] Wow.

More RPs coming! Watch out! XD

Signin' out,
~KimmiePines~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 521 53
Robin Peters was a young 12-year-old from the small town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. She was sarcastic, witty, tough, and a lot of other badass adjecti...
161K 4.1K 79
First person reader insert. My name is (y/n). I fell in love with Stanford Pines. One year. I hardly knew him. We were young. We were reckless. In sh...
44.9K 859 40
Triplets (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Or...
67.6K 1.6K 40
Cross-posted on Fanfiction.net. Patrick Pines is just another average 16-year-old boy. He like video games, old B-movies, drawing, and reading. He wa...