You Mean The World To Me (Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall has been working as a personal assistant to the lively, rambunctious boys of One Direction. But he has... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note v3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 39

922 38 18
By shimefuan

Surprise! My updates have been irregular, I apologize for that. I might be able to post another chapter in a couple of days if I'm able to finish my take home exams.

Based on the comments I've read from the previous chapter, the new character might be postponed. For the mean time, I'll create a new set of problems that will make you all engrossed in the story. This will make more sense after next chapter.

*****

A week before their rehearsals, a meeting with the big bosses just ended. All of them were exhausted in sitting for hours, making plans for the upcoming fragrance and some merchandise to the website has been discussed. All of them were barely paying attention to the detail. And when it comes down to the business side of things, suddenly their sense of hearing vanished from their existence.

And they went all their separate ways. Some were going to catch some sleep and some were going to have a special date somewhere.

The couple, Zayn and Niall, were heading back to the parking lot. The raven-haired lad has an exciting plan for the rest of the day for both of them. He couldn't help but grin, visualize the shocked expression on his boyfriend. But those plans came to a halt when Niall decided that he has to meet up with Louis.

"What, no!" Zayn shook his head, not subtle showing his disagreement to the sudden change of schedule. He was almost sulking.

"Come on, Zayn! I just need to talk to Louis," Niall said, hoping that his boyfriend would let him go at least for a couple of hours. "This is important."

"So is my plan," Zayn held his ground, not budging to the blonde's pleas.

"It'll only be a couple of hours."

"The answer is still no," Zayn firmly replied. "What is this important thing that you have to talk to Louis? Can't it wait?"

"It's really important, Zayn."

"Then, tell me what could be more important than my plan for the rest of the day?" The raven-haired lad stared intensely at his boyfriend, who was practically squirming from where he was standing. He could tell that this was an urgent matter, but still, he can't allow his plans to be spoiled.

"It... it's a friend thing," Niall answered, sounding like a made-up lie.

"Uh-huh..." Zayn rolled his eyes out, crossing his arms over his chest. "I can see your wisdom tooth when you're lying." 

"Wha-what?" Niall blinked a couple of times, totally not anticipating what his boyfriend just said. He suddenly became conscious about his teeth showing up when he smiled. And with that, he used his tongue, trying to feel if there was a wisdom tooth, trying to ruin his perfectly set of teeth. It was months ago since he came on a visit to his dentist, wondering if he should make another appointment.    

"I don't have a wisdom tooth," Niall said, scratching the back of his neck gently, trying to avoid the gaze from his boyfriend.

"Exactly!" Zayn exclaimed, raising his fist in the air to make his statement more dramatic.

"What?" Niall stared at his boyfriend with a weird expression, wondering why Zayn was acting so weird all of a sudden. But then a thought came to him...

"Are you smoking weed again?"

"Wha—No!" Zayn replied quickly as fast as the speed of lightning. There was no way he would go back to his bad habits. He made a promise that he would be a better and worthy man for Niall, and smoking weed contradicted that.

"Then, why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm not weird," Zayn scowled in a funny manner. "You're the weird one."

"Oooo-kay... this could take a while," Niall said awkwardly, leaning towards Zayn, giving a peck on the cheeks. "I promise I'll be back before dinner."

"Wait—" Zayn held onto Niall for dear life, not wanting to be apart from him.

"What is it?" The blonde sensed the hesitancy and the fear from his boyfriend. The only thing he could do right now was to reassure him that nothing would change between them.

"I'll go with you."

At that moment, Niall knew what he meant. He understood what those words meant and everything hidden meaning behind it.

"Don't worry, Zayn, I'll be fine," Niall smiled. "Besides, Louis just lives a couple of blocks from here. I'll be safe."

"But—" The blonde didn't let his boyfriend finished with his words, he pressed his left middle finger against those pink, plump, kissable lips.

To say the least, Zayn found that gesture extremely and incredibly hot. No one had made him excited like Niall does. But the thought of being apart from him for hours was still unbearable to him.

"How about if I do things to you tonight..." That definitely sparked something inside of Zayn as the lopsided grin appeared on his face. He got even more excited as millions of scenarios popped into his head and none of those were appropriate. 

"What things?" Zayn asked, feeling the body heat from his boyfriend when he leaned forward, whispering something in his ear that made his groin vibrate in excitement.

"Things that will make you forget your name..."

Zayn felt the hair on his arms stood erect with the familiar feelings of sensation in his gut. The feeling of extreme bliss swirled around in his stomach as if gazillions of butterflies were poking every single inch of his insides. 

"Grrrr..." Zayn groaned, his hold tightened on Niall's wrist, pulling him closer. "Pumpkin, you're killing me here..."

"I just give you something to look forward to."

"Why can't we do it now?" Zayn asked as Niall pulled away from him, which infuriated the raven-haired lad.

"Zayn, it's broad daylight."

"So?"

"I prefer doing it in a dark place," Niall giggled, remembering the last time he did it with his boyfriend.

"Then, we'll do it in a cabinet."

"Ha-ha! Funny!" The blonde replied, visualizing on how were they going to fit in a cabinet and still do intimate things together. That must be some kind of a challenge.

"Please..."

"No!"

The only thing that Zayn could was to sigh. It was not hard to tell that he was disappointed. As much as he wanted to devour his Irish boyfriend at the moment, he couldn't. He doesn't want Niall getting in the bad mood, which eventually might postpone their plans tonight.

"Okay fine. But we're not using a condom this time."

"Excuse me?" That definitely ticked off something in Niall. The way his boyfriend said was some kind of demand, which he found very offensive and stupid.

"You know the rules, Zayn..." He matched the intimidating vibe escaping from Zayn.

"No glove, no love!"

"But I'm clean, Pumpkin!"

"Even more so!" Niall growled. "Why are you arguing with me here?"

"I don't like the feeling of a condom," Zayn replied. "Besides, we've done it with seventeen times. What's the worse the could happen?"

Niall felt his head was spinning in circles so fast that he wasn't catching up with the words from his boyfriend. There was too much information that he just received.

"Sevente—You kept count?!"

"Well..." By then, Zayn regretted the words from his mouth. He should've shut his mouth for good. He had an idea what was running through on his boyfriend's head—on what kind of a loser he was. Before Zayn could dig himself deeper from the imaginary hole on the floor, he pulled away his gaze away from Niall, feeling the warmth spreading across his cheek.

"Oh, Zayn..." He felt that Niall cupped his cheeks, pressing his lips against from his warm cheeks. And that was enough for him to go soft from his stiff posture earlier.

"It was cute though with you blushing and everything..." Niall teased his boyfriend. It was a rare occurrence to see someone like Zayn to be flustered. He made a mental note to do it more often to his boyfriend. "But still, Zayn, we need to be more responsible about this. This is a serious matter."

"Okay..." Zayn nodded, responding to Niall. How could he be so stupid? Demanding of sex without any kind of protection. He was glad somehow that at least one of them was being logical about this. "I'm sorry, Pumpkin, I don't mean to offend you."

"It's okay."

"Still love me?" Zayn frowned, using his charm to get what he wanted from Niall—a kiss.

"Always." 

*****

It took a half hour until the blonde convinced his boyfriend to let him go, and it took him another half hour to reach Louis' flat with all the traffic and everything. To make matter worse, the elevator in the building has been malfunctioning, according to the guard in the reception area, so he had to climb seven floors of stairs before he reached the desired flat. By then, he was heaving; he could imagine how red his face must be.

But as usual, the loud television noise could be heard from outside. It was pointless to knock so he used the key he had on Louis' flat. It felt weird when he didn't see Louis in the front of the television so he wandered around in the flat.

Niall made a mistake of doing that because when he found Louis, the things he has seen utterly shocked him. There were no words to describe how surprised he was.

He saw Louis kissing on the mouth of the full-size cardboard cutout of his boyfriend, Zayn Malik.

*****

Thoughts? Comments? Reactions?

Definitely, you have some, let me know ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 846 15
Niall is in love, but what people dont know is that he loves Zayn. Niall tells the world and the boys want to know who it is he fancys. When the boys...
965 117 28
6.2K 172 10
Louis' in love with Harry but he's can't seem to tell Harry.
59.9K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but they’ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...