The Crystal Heir Vol.2 The Ki...

By bladequeen1

3 months since Damion had turned dark and left, everyone understood ,including Luna.P since then there has be... More

Chapter 1 Protection and Tears
Chapter 2 Master Damion
Chapter 3 Accesing 'Lights' Memory
Chapter 5 A Cold heart
Chapter 6 Home base
Chapter 7 Midnight snack
Chapter 8 clear and black tears
Chapter 9 Crystal caves

Chapter 4 The eyes of blood lust

16 2 0
By bladequeen1

Solenia's p.o.v

I woke up in my bed, I was wondering how I go here but it really didn't matter. I got up and stretched. I had snapped my fingers and changed into a pair of skinny yoga pants and a white sweater. I went into the breakfast hall and saw everyone eating.

"Good morning everyone!" I said happily. "Morning mommy!" my little Luna.P said. "Morning sweetheart." I sat down and ate breakfast I looked around and noticed that Asher wasn't at the table. "Hey is Ash up yet?" "Nope...." Danny said stuffing his face with pancakes.

All of a sudden Asher ran into the room panicking. "Asher what's wrong?!" Amy said. We all stood up. "My kingdom is being attacked I have to go and defend it!" "Well were with you!" Cage said. "Yeah we'll help you protect it besides I need to start using my powers again it's been awhile." Caleb said.

"Yeah it would be nice to get back in the action!" Vira said. "Really you guys sure that you wanna get involved?" "Of course we're the strongest team in the whole dimension we can handle anything!" Danny said while smiling and giving him a thumbs up.

"Well alright let's go!" we all finished our breakfast and headed to Ekadia.

(Time skip Ekadia's throne room.....)

We all got to Ekadia safe and sound which was a surprise, I seriously thought we would get ambushed on the way or something.

Ash sat on the throne and I don't think I have ever seen him so serious. After discussing some plans one of the guards busted into the room with his hand on his side. "Your highness they are and here and very powerful our men cannot handle this much power." Asher got up and put his hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright my old friend we will handle the rest now, call all the men back and make sure everyone is in their homes this battle might get a bit messy." He bowed and started to leave until I noticed his side was bleeding. "Excuse me but your bleeding." I said to the soldier. He looked down and didn't seem fazed by it at all.

"Oh so I am....ha-ha I've been stabbed so many times it doesn't hurt anymore like it used to." I honestly don't know if I should be freaked out or concerned. "Well ok." I replied. "Alright guys I'm sure they don't know that you're here so you can take most of them by surprise...so I'll leave the rest to you."

"You can count on us Ash!" Danny said. Ash gave us a small smile and a quick nod. We all walked out of the throne. "Solenia are you sure you wanna go through with this.. I mean it's been awhile since...you know." Amy asked me as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm ready....I can do this...I need the exercise!" I said smiling at all of them. "But I should be asking you all if your ready." I said back.

"Of course we're always ready!" Caleb spoke up. "It will be weird without Damion though." Vira said. Solenia stopped in her tracks. Everyone gave Vira 'Really!' stare. She picked up on it. "Oh! Solenia I'm so sorry! I didn't-It's fine!" I cut her off. I took a deep breath in then back out. (I can do this!)

we got to the roof of the castle, we stood up and viewed the situation burning houses and people screaming. "Guys....put on your cloaks!...." I said. "Solenia?" Amy questioned. "We're going to settle this at the Kingdom gates. I don't want anymore damage caused so we're taking this battle away from the Kingdom!" I said.

"Smart thinking." Cassidy said. "First things first Caleb and Cage take out those flames and meet us at the gates."

"You got it!" they both flew off to do their jobs. "The rest of us let's go meet our new 'Friends' " I said while smiling. They all gave me a quick chuckle and we made our cloaks materialize. We all flew close gates of the kingdom, we landed and fought our way to the front.

Then we found ourselves face to face with the King of death's small but powerful army. I stood there looking at his army with their long black hooded jacket on. I really wish it didn't have to come to this Damion....

End of p.o.v

Damion's p.o.v

I was enjoying every bit of this! The screams of terror around the kingdom, it's like a wonderful symphony to my ears! I looked down at the kingdom from the roof of the clock tower. I see all the blood that can be shed, it's all a glorious sight...but I feel something is wrong, I don't know what but...it's something.

I finished sight seeing and went back to the other's. "Damion thank goodness your back!" Paige hugged me. "What's going on?" I asked to see the worry on Paige's face. I sensed something behind me I turned to see 7 coloured cloaks standing at the gates.

I sensed something was off about them. The one dressed in the light blue cloak spoke up. "Leave this place now!" So their here to protect this kingdom, well sad for them because nothing and I mean NOTHING will stop me from taking every single kingdom over!

I got mad at the thought, something was happening to me it was the blood lust. The anger was making it harder to control the blood lust so I just let it take over. "And what if I don't?" I asked with a devious grin on my face. The one with the green cloak spoke up.

"I don't think you wanna know what will happen if you don't!" "Oh let me guess you'll probably beat me to a pulp then let me go at the last minute right?" I said. They said nothing. "As I thought." I snapped my fingers and some of the people ran down to attack them, I can just see the blood all ready.

They were stopped by a force that felt familiar. The one with the white clock was the one who pushed them back. "Enough!" the one in white yelled. "Leave now and you shall be spared!" it continued to say.

"Sorry princess but that's not going to happen." What happened next was interesting, the one in the white cloak's reaction was strange. Once I called the one in white princess, it flinched. "You guys really need to work on your threats." I snapped my fingers again and most of the men went charging towards them.

End of p.o.v

Most of Damion's men charged towards the Element's team. Solenia gave them a quick nod. Amy blinded them all and they jumped up. They threw away their cloaks and it dematerialized. Once Damion's sight recovered he was all of them except Solenia. Everyone else went forward and fought off all of his men.

But the men over powered all of them. Damion smiled as he saw all of the power filled blood. The team was getting beat up. Solenia has had it. "Enough!" she yelled as fire wiped all of the men out in one blow, the anger raging in her eyes. Damion looked straight at her in shock.

But he didn't care, he had let the blood lust take over completely and his eyes were now red. Solenia made a quiet gasp. She recomposed herself and couldn't show that she had been weakened. "King of death I challenge you to a dual! One on One just you and me!" she said.

They all gasped. "Solenia what are you thinking?!" Caleb said. "I'm not I'm going on instinct." "Please be careful!" Cage said. She nodded. "I accept your challenge!" He teleported the both of them to a place that was farther away from the kingdom.

"So how is this going to play out Damion?" "If you win I leave the kingdom alone but If I win you let me take over the kingdom and you and your friends won't get involved!" "Fine." They both got into their ready stance. Solenia had set a invisible box around them with just enough space for them to fight so if he loses he can't just escape.

He sprinted towards her and used her wand to block his attacks, once she had the chance she turned her wand into two fire katana's. she didn't fight back which made Damion frustrated, all he was focused on was killing her to see her blood.

"Why won't you fight back!" he said frustrated. "Because I can't fight you!!" "Why not!" he said kicked her in the side. She wailed in pain but kept going. "Stop this Damion this isn't you!" "How do you know me! You don't know anything about me!"

"I know everything about you! Well the new you! You don't want to kill me it's the blood lust talking!" "How do you know that I don't want to kill you!" he said as he tried to punch her in the stomach but she blocked it."

"Because you would have killed me already, you have had 3 chances to kill me and you let me live." She stood there and dropped her weapons. "I'm not going to fight you Damion." Damion stood there with pure anger in his eyes his red eyes twitched in aggravation.

"So if you really wanna kill me then here is your chance" "DAMN YOU!!!" he yelled. He held his blade to her neck and it started to bleed. She whimpered in pain.

"Do it!" she struggled to say. Damion hesitated he pulled the blade a bit deeper. But he closed his eyes and opened them again and it was black. He looked around, looked at his surroundings.

He looked at his hands and Solenia's terrified face with a few tears. He saw the blade in the side of her neck and he instantly dropped his weapons. "S-solenia?" he asked. She nodded. "It's me." She said. "Your back to normal....I'm g-glad!"

He touched her neck where he cut her. "I did this to you didn't I?" she nodded but whimpered in pain. "Hold still." He lowered his face into her neck where he made the cut and licked the blood away and Solenia enjoyed every moment. He came back up and licked his lips. The cut that he made was healed. He touched the spot again.

"There all better." Solenia didn't say anything. "Hey....you ok?" he asked slowly. She said nothing and just kept her head down. Solenia walked forward and hugged him. "I actually thought that....you were going to kill me." "Seriously?" she nodded.

He lightly pushed her away and lifted her chin so she could look at him eye to eye. "I would never hurt you on porpoise." He whispered in her ear. "I...I know...I was just...."

"Scared?" he asked. She nodded. He sighed. And kissed her forehead. And leaned his forehead against hers. "I'm sorry." He whispered. He gave her a quick peck on the lips and disappeared. Solenia flew back to the to the gates of the kingdom, everyone was waiting there for her.

Once she landed she was tackled by hugs. They went back to the throne room and saw Asher with a huge smile on his face. "Awesome job everyone I saw the whole thing! But Solenia that was really reckless! I was worried!"

"Well as you can see Asher I'm fine! Although I almost didn't make it back but...-What! What do you mean that you almost didn't make it!" "I got cut in the neck and I healed it!"

"Man I can't believe the guy is that heartless!" Danny said. Solenia started to walk to the door. "I wouldn't say he's that heartless." She said touching her lips. That night back at home Solenia waited for Damion but he never came.

She just leaned against the railing and touched her lips again and Damion did the same thing. (I still love you Damion) She thought. (Why did I kiss her...not that I'm complaining but still...what is wrong with me....what is she doing to me?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4M 439K 71
Ever since her mother's death, Adelaide Emelry has been living with her abusive father, who also happens to be the king of Soleria. Despite living in...
3.5K 70 45
she is an assassin he is a mafia boss she never fails to kill he is not easy to kill can she kill him? or she will be killed by the person she actual...
31.6K 1.3K 15
Serenity Paige Magomery has known lose like no other. When Serenity is forced to move to New York, a woman named Fate 'gifted' her to become a powerf...
191 51 19
Loss, gain Despair hope Broken An entanglement, a perfect trio, Nima, Vic, Nick Love, hate, doubt What happens when Nima disturbs the 'perfect' worl...