His Star: Black Star x Reader...

Bởi choerrychuu

discontinued. [I first wrote this when in elementary school; so sorry if it's cringey] (Y/N) and her weapon T... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

1.4K 63 43
Bởi choerrychuu

RECAP: AT THE END OF CHAPTER 4 YOU RAN INTO MEDUSA AND WERE ENGULFED BY DARKNESS. DO YOU GET KIDNAPPED, ARE YOU LEFT ALONE? WE DON'T KNOWWWWW.

ANYWAY ONWARD WITH THE STORY.

The Next Day at school~~

Tiffany's POV

Ring riiiing!

I slam my hand on the alarm clock's snooze button and snuggle back into bed.

I ...snuggle back into bed...

I SNUGGLE BACK INTO BED!?

This isn't right. By now (Y/N) would've came into my room yelling at me to get up and get ready.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" I say as I slowly pull myself out of bed.

Hmm, perhaps maybe she's still at Black Star and Tsubaki's place... I thought.

I shrug and get ready for another day at the D.W.M.A.

I brush my vivid green hair while I hum a tune. Once done I brush my teeth, throw on some clothes and race out the door.

~AT THE ACADEMY~

I sit on the front steps of the school waiting for Black Star, Tsubaki, and (Y/N) to arrive.

I scan through the crowd of students and I finally spot the bluenette and his weapon.

But where is my meister?? I panic.

I run towards the duo.

"Hey guys, was (Y/N) by any chance staying over at your house yesterday evening?" I ask frantically.

"Well (Y/N) dropped me off at the front door- literally - and I saw her walk down to your place right after. Why? She wasn't with you this morning?" Black Star asks me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No! That's why I'm asking you stupid! If she was with me I wouldn't even ask you in the first place! Whatever, I'll go look for her. Oh, and if Dr. Stein asks where I am... just say I had to go home early because of I...hm...I had...erm...I HAD A REALLY BAD STOMACH BUG AND I CAN'T MOVE!" I turn away ready to dash away to look for my partner in crime and friend, but a hand tugs on my wrist stopping my further actions.

"We can assist you if you'd like Tiffany! Besides, (Y/N) is our friend too and we don't want anything bad happening to her, no?" Tsubaki says.

I nod, "Really? Thanks, Tsubaki! Alright let's go and find her--"

"NO TIME FOR CHIT CHATTING GUYS. WE HAVE TO GO FIND (Y/N)!" Black Star yells with a determined look on his face, causing all students to turn their head at the loud talker.

Tsubaki and I sweatdrop.

I just said that...tch, he's denser than me!

Before we even started our mini search party for (Y/N), Maka, Kid and both of their weapons overheard us and blocked our path.

"COUNT US IN! WE WANNA BE HEROES TOO!" Patty cheers, as Liz smiles.

"As long as I don't have to go to school I'm down--" Maka hits Soul with her book, interrupting what he meant to say.

"What Soul means to say is that we'd love to help (Y/N) too."

"OK OK, YOU CAN ALL COME. LET'S JUST GO!" Black Star yells and takes off with us right behind.

I let out a huge sigh. (Y/N) you better be okay... OR I WILL PERSONALLY SHOVE MY WEAPON FORM DOWN YOUR THROAT.

"Don't worry Tiffany, we'll find her." Kid says while he puts a hand on my shoulder.

I stare at his god-like hand, as it rests on my shoulder.

DOES HE NOT KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING TO ME?

Blushing, I nod and we go search for my meister.

Your POV

You calmly tell Hiro where to turn as he carries your weight on his back.

"So, why were you on the floor (Y/N)?" He asks you as he shifts you to a more comfortable position on his back.

"Well..."

~FLASHBACK~

You yawn, drowsily opening your eyes. All that you could see was blue with tiny cotton balls scattered around. Sitting up quickly you're greeted with a slight headache.

"What the actual macaroons happened to me?" You grumble cautiously rubbing your head.

You tried to remember what happened but you're rudely greeted with more pain to your skull.

"Damn, it hurts to remember..." You say as you hear rapid footsteps approaching you.

You look up to see a blond boy with a white t-shirt and black jeans, his belly button proudly being shown.

"Are you okay miss?" He asks you.

"I'm fine." You make your way up to stand but wobble a bit.

"Doesn't look like it to me, here let me help you." He reaches out to you but you crawl away.

You don't need any man! You're an independent, strong, courageous-

"ACK! LET ME DOWN YOU...YOU...UGH! YOU BELLY BUTTON WANNABE GYPSY!" You squeal, squirming in the boys grasp.

"OUCH! H-HEY! QUIT KICK! And I'm not a gypsy! I just happened to see a girl lying in the street. What's the harm? I'm just trying to help a person out. I'm Hiro by the way. You are?" He says as he puts you in a piggyback position.

You huff, "(Y/N).."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

You laugh. "To be honest, I really don't remember. It hurts my skull when I try to.."

"Oh, don't worry about it! Eventually, it'll come to you. Hopefully.."

"(Y/N)!!!!! OH, (Y/N) (L/N), HOW I MISSED YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" A voice dramatically wails in your direction.

You both look up. "Yo (Y/N), who are they?" Hiro asks you, slightly turning his head to look at your face.

You squint your eyes trying to figure who the people yelling at you were.

You see Tiffany and all your friends!

"Well, the green haired girl is my weapon, Tiffany, but I'm sure you must know the rest." You smile.

The group finally catches up to you two, their giddiness radiant on their faces.

Black Star glares at Hiro but immediately smiles once you two make eye contact.

"You know it's not nice to make a god wait (Y/N)." He says as he walks over to where you're placed on Hiro's back and attempts to pull you away from him.

But Hiro had other ideas. He keeps a hold of your legs and tugs you towards him.

"Okay dude, you can let her go now. I'll carry her home, thanks." Black Star growls.

"Don't worry about it Black Star, I'll carry her home. It's not that far from here anyway." Hiro grunts as he tugs your lower half to him.

The human tug of war and arguments of who would carry you home continues, as everyone around you three sweatdrops.

"H-h-hey now let's be careful with (Y/N) she might still be hurt..." Tiffany goes on to say, but it's too little too late.

Black Star accidentally loses his grip on your torso and your head makes contact with the cement.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Everyone yells.

For the second time today, you were knocked into unconsciousness.

Great.

Black Star's POV

I stare at the now unconscious girl before us. Hiro bends down to check if she's okay, but I shove him out of the way.

"(Y/N)! ARE YOU OKAY! SPEAK TO ME. I NEED REASSURANCE THAT YOU'RE OKAY. (Y/NNNNNN)!" I start shaking the said girl in my arms.

"BLACK STAR! NO!" shrieks Tiffany.

As I black out, the last thing I remember is being Maka chopped by Maia herself.

~NEXT MORNING~ (IN THE HOSPITAL)

I open my eyes and I groan. I shift myself into a seating position and I'm greeted with dazzling (e/c) eyes.

I jump back. "Jeez, almost scared me for a second there," I say as I look at (Y/N).

"Ah sorry!"... Silence. I avoid (Y/N)'s gaze trying to think of something to ask her.

"So are you okay? Sorry for what happened earlier..." I mumble.

(Y/N) softly pushes me aside as she makes room on my hospital bed. "Nah it's cool. Are you okay Black Star?" She asks.

I nod and look away. There's a long pause as we both enjoy each other's company.

"I was worried...you should probably be more cautious of your surroundings," I tell her.

She rolls her eyes playfully at me. "Will do dad."

I smirk at her and pull her closer to me. "You can call me daddy if you want," I whisper in her ear.

"B...B...BLACK STAR YOU PREPOSTEROUS IDIOT!" She quickly slaps me across the face and I go unconscious again. Before I do though I saw her magnificent blushing face.

"I fully support that slap." I heard Maka add.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE! AS SAID BEFORE, VOTES GIVE ME MORE MOTIVATION TO UPDATE! ALSO FOLLOW ME TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL WOULD HAPPEN NEXT OKAY! WHO KNOWS, MAYBE I MIGHT WRITE ANOTHER FANFIC OF YOUR CHOICE.

ANYWAYS YEAH, STORY GETS BETTER (i hope lel) I PROMISE.

And to the people who are voting this story, thank you sososo much!

Anyway, stay tuned for next time fellow readers!

SAYONARA!

EDITED
DECEMBER 25th, 2016.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.3K 83 15
- A story about Maka's twin sis joining DWMA. Just a normal girl who has her own weapon. - Rewriting (in progress) ☁️ ⚠️ Warning !! • THE OLD VER...
98.9K 2.2K 15
Death the kid has been told he has a sister but he didn't believe it but after his father told him she's attending the school he gets mad and despise...
7.4K 176 19
After the fall of Asura (Anime version), everyone is dealing with many situations in different ways: Old memories from his past haunt Death Scythe...
51 5 14
10 years after Asura's defeat, Soul Eater's living the dream as a Death Scythe, and still surrounded by his best friends. Then Lord Death throes him...