A Wolf Among Us

Od USWNT-Cabaeo

Sequel to The Beast Within. Více

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven *Trigger Warning*
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Okay
guys

Nineteen

1.1K 42 15
Od USWNT-Cabaeo

*Tobin POV*
The days are beginning to blur together. Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

That has been my schedule since I settled down. Funny, I have a shirt that says that. I've made tons of friends. I'm in pretty good shape if I do say so myself. Life is good.

I just woke up in the beach house I bought with inherited money. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen wearing nothing but sweats and a sports bra. I check the time.

7:00 PM

Perfect.

I make myself some food before getting dressed in ripped black skinny jeans, a white muscle shirt with the sides cut so you can see the sides of my sports bra, and a black Vans SnapBack.

I smirk at myself in the mirror.

Damn I look good.

I grab my keys and the tin that mints should be in.

I go get on my motorcycle and start it up, revving the engine.

I make it to the music festival within minutes. I smile as I see some of the friends I made.

I jog over to them and jump on Shannon's back.

She screams before everyone including me begins laughing as I hop down and she slaps my arm.

"Who knew Shannon Beveridge could be so violent." I joke causing everyone to laugh again.

"Tobes you got the weed?" Ally asks.

I smirk "Oh you know it." I pull out the metal tin and open it showing a bunch of joints. "I got another baggie in my pocket in case we need that too."

"Hell yeah. Now that we are all here who's ready to go get fucked up." Stevie asks and we all yell in agreement.

We walk towards the entrance wound up as fuck.

"We gin' get turnt up in this biiiiiiitch." Ally and I say in unison doing this dance with our arms.

Soon we've all downed a few drinks and are sitting in a circle by some trees smoking the joints.

"Fuck man, this is the life." I smile as I take a hit, inhaling the smoke deep in my lungs before releasing the thick grey cloud into the air.

"We should probably start heading toward main stage so we can push our way to the front." Cammie says putting her joint out as we all stand.

We down a few more drinks before I lead them all through the crowd to the front using the 'I'm half blind' excuse to get people to let us by.

We dance a little to the opening acts music.

After a few songs the main DJ comes out and everybody screams as he begins his set.

The bass of the music vibrates our chest as everyone dances waiting for the drop.

"Drop fifteen in the EDM scene" the song says as the bass drops and the crowd goes crazy.

Man I love raving.

Steve Aoiki throws cakes onto the crowd then begins crowd surfing.

After hours of raving the show must come to an end, as we are all walking out I look over and smirk "Hey guys the sun is coming up. Who wants some breakfast?" I ask.

"I'm down." Ally says.

"Sounds good to me." Shannon smiles.

"I'm down for whatever." Stevie says.

We all turn to Cammie.

"What do you say Cam?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Breakfast sounds great." She says.

"Rad, okay want to meet up at our Cafe?" I ask them all.

We all met at this certain cafe, long story short. I ran into Ally while I was walking out of the bathroom, Stevie was my waitress. Shannon and Cammie invited me to sit with them, then I invited Ally.

"Sounds good." Ally says.

"Aight I'll catch you guys in a few." I walk over to my motorcycle and glance at my no longer white shirt.

There are frosting stains from the cake, powder paint stains, and god knows what else.

I chuckle as I drive myself to the Cafe.

I pull into the spot next to Ally's car and hop off my motorcycle.

"Hey Al, you have a spare shirt?" I ask noticing that she had changed since we left the festival.

"Yeah in the trunk." She pops it.

I open it and reach into the duffel bag grabbing a black muscle shirt similar to my white one except this one says "Girls" across the chest.

I pull my dirty shirt over my head, revealing my toned and tan body and the  wave-heartbeat line tattoo on my chest before pulling the black one down over it.

"Damnnnnnnn Tobin back at it again with the hot body." I hear the British accent and turn to see the brunette it belongs to.

"Where the hell did you come from Rose?" I chuckle as I lean against Ally's car.

"I was just walking by and was graced with seeing your god like body." She smirks. "I actually have to go, so I will see you guys later?" She raises and eyebrow and we all nod.

"Yeah we'll see you, stay rad." I give my signature hang loose sign before we walk inside and get our table.

Our waitress comes to take down our drinks and I smirk, blatantly eyeing her body.

Slim but toned from the looks of it. Sun kissed tan skin. Crystal blue eyes. Dark brunette hair.

"I'll just have a water." I give my million dollar smile, "You're beautiful by the way." I mention.

She blushes profusely before taking everyone else's drinks and walking off.

"You charming little fucker." Ally teases and I shrug.

"What can I say? It's in my genes." I smirk as I lean back with my arm across the back of the booth.

"Yeah and now you have her hoping you'll get into hers." Shannon smirks causing everyone to laugh.

"Who knows, maybe I will." I smirk.

I receive a bunch of cat calls and whistles from my friends before I roll my eyes. "Shut up you idiots." I laugh as she comes back with our drinks.

With a bit more flirting throughout our breakfast, I end up with her name and number.

She winks at me before walking off and I smirk after her.

I enter her into my iPhone.

Leslie (Waitress)

Before I can put my phone back in my pocket Cammie steals it out of my hand.

"Hey, give it back." I reach for it.

"How many girls numbers do you have in here?" She raises an eyebrow.

I see her begin scrolling and sigh knowing I'm not getting it back until she's finished.

"Amanda the surfer, Amanda number two, Amanda the freak, Evelyn, Hailey the cashier, Hayla the trainer, Hope" she stops.

"Who in the hell is Hope? Is she special because I don't see a description by her name." Cammie smirks.

"Hope is an old friend of mine, she's like a sister to me." I explain.

"Do you talk often?" Stevie questions.

"Doesn't matter." I shake my head before snatching my phone out of Cammie's hand.

"Now if you'll excuse me, Crush and Nemo haven't been fed since last night." I say before standing to leave.

"You care about those fish more than you do your own life." I hear Ally joke.

I roll my eyes and flip her off as I walk out the door and get on my motorcycle, driving home.

Once there I get off and go feed my fish before showering.

After I'm all clean and I brush my teeth I flop on my bed and go to sleep.

•••••

I wake up to my phone ringing.

"Who in the hell..." I mumble to myself as I roll out of bed and grab my jeans off the floor pulling the sleek device out and dropping the denim again.

I slide my finger across the screen without looking at the name.

"Hello and why did you wake me up?" I say into the phone.

"Boot camp is in a week. I expect you'll still be there, can I count on that?" I hear Jill's voice.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for the way I just spoke to you ma'am and yes you can count on me to be there laced up and ready to go." I say as I'm suddenly very awake.

"Good, I will text you the details." With that she hangs up.

I sigh "Back to the real world soon." I mumble to myself before seeing that it's 8 PM and I have a text from Shannon.

Shan: Hey we still on for tonight?

Me: Hell yeah homie but I got some thugs to discuss with you guys before we turn up

Shan: Alright then get your ass to The Underground and we'll meet you there. Password:Toxic Wonderland

I lock my phone before I feed my beloved fish and get dressed in a similar outfit I was in last night and hurry my ass up to the spot.

I walk through the club before going downstairs and turn a few corners until I'm met with a heavy door and a mean looking security guard.

"Toxic Wonderland" I speak to him and he lets me in.

I soon see the girls and go over to them and explain that I have to leave in a few days.

They are all sad but understand.

"You better not forget about us." Ally says over the loud music.

"You guys? Never." I smile.

"Well let's make your remaining time something you will never forget." Cammie smiles.

Little do they know, I would always remember my time with them no matter what.

A/N: Making up for that shitty short update. Let me know what's on your mind's guys. Stay safe. -Kaycee

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

38.6K 1K 33
ON HIATUS - Do you know what it feels like to be disconnected from your body? Do you know what it feels like when people keep handing you a label, a...
137K 3.2K 30
Mila and Miles are twins, at a young age they were stolen from their family and presumed dead. They never really knew they had been taken and they ce...
5.2K 130 48
(After the events of Goal!), Maire also known as "Five" by her family, friends, and the USWNT. Now, known as "Zero", by her youth international teamm...
600K 8.8K 34
This book started out as a means to my own desires. I wanted to have a x-male-reader book with CORRECTLY SPELT WORDS AND STORIES THAT MADE SENSE, so...