Three

Alex moves off of me and we both stand up.

We look each other over for a few seconds before she pulls me into a tight hug.

"Th-they told me you you were dead." I say as my voice cracks and we pull apart.

"I was. Tobin's blood brought me back." She says.

I furrow my eyebrows, "How?"

"She's a hybrid so she has half vampire DNA and the had a broken nose and split lip so she had blood dripping from her face and I had an open wound. Some of her blood must've gotten into my bloodstream because I woke up eventually and here I am as I hybrid." She explains before her eyes widen with realization.

She spins around and sees Tobin standing there with a look of shock still etched into her features.

She basically tackles Tobin in a hug, which seems to snap the hazel eyed girl out of it because she reciprocates the bone crushing hug.

I hear them both start crying as they hold each other.

I'm quickly snapped out of it by Scott yelling at me "What the fuck are you doing Oakley finish them off!" He yells as a tall blonde with tattoos practically throws him against a tree

I clench my jaw "I'm sorry Scott." My loyalty to family runs deeper than my loyalty as a hunter.

Ashley turns toward me while the rest of our team run off "Make sure this is something that you really want because once you give up your loyalty to us you know the price you'll pay if they find you again."

I sigh as I glance at Tobin and Alex wrapped in each other crying.

"Stay with me Ash. You don't have to go back with them." I say.

She nods "Yes I do, they are my family just like these guys are yours."

I bite my lip as my eyes water up "I'm going to miss you." My voice cracks.

She hugs me tightly "You still have my number."

"I won't risk you getting caught talking to a trader." I shake my head.

"Then I'll just have to find a way to see you." She smiles.

"Damn, who am I going to get in trouble with now?" She chuckles before her lips form a frown and tears well up in her eyes.

"Fuck I'm going to miss you Oaktree." She says pulling me into another hug.

Tears fall down my cheeks "I'm going to miss you too Halsey."

We both chuckle through the tears at our nicknames for each other.

We pull back and she kisses the side of my head and we smile slightly at each other.

"I'll see you around." She says before jogging past me and into the woods.

"Well look who grew up." I turn to the short one who just got a knife pulled out of her back by the tall one with dark hair.

"Let's see if I remember correctly." I say, "You are Meghan, better known as Kling." I say towards the short one.

"You are Ashlyn or Ash." I say to the tall blonde with tattoos.

"You are Hope." I say to the tall one with dark hair.

"You're Carli." I say to a mid size girl with brown hair and hazel eyes.

"There are a few missing if I'm not mistaken." I say and they nod.

I turn to Alex and Tobin who are standing with Tobin's arm draped across my mom's shoulders.

"And you two are my mom and Tobin." I smile slightly.

They nod "The last time we all saw you, you couldn't walk, how the hell do you remember us?" Tobin asks.

"She has good memory, it's a wolf thing incase you guys forgot." Caroline speaks up and we all look towards her.

Tobin's face falls.

"Car I'm sorry." She says.

"No, it's fine. Alex is your mate, I'm happy for you two." She says with a tense jaw.

"I uh I have to go." Caroline says before jogging away quickly.

We all tell ourselves she'll show up again sometime soon.

We begin making out way back to Hope's house while we catch up.

"I feel like it should be forever but it's only been like six months." Hope says.

"It's because they gave me this stuff that made me age then once I was at the age they wanted me they turned me." I explain it.

"I honestly don't care about any of that I'm just glad I have my daughter back, even though it is kind of weird seeing you almost as old as me." Alex chuckles as we walk inside and I see a freckled girl greet Hope with a kiss.

"Do you remember her?" Ash raises an eyebrow and I smirk.

"How could I forget? She used to make faces at me all day long." I exaggerate teasingly.

A confused expression etches it's way onto Kelley's features.

"Kells that's Oakley. Hunters made her age then turned her into a hybrid." I hear Hope whisper in her ear and her eyes brighten up.

"Oh my gosh look at you!" Kelley exclaims before pulling me down to her body in a tight hug.

For being human she has a killer grip.

"Hey uh you're a little tight there Kelley." I chuckle.

"That's Aunt Kelley to you." She narrows her eyes teasingly and I roll my eyes.

"If you guys don't mind, it's late and I'm pretty exhausted so-" I'm cut off by Tobin.

"You can stay at my apartment. It has an extra room." She smiles.

"What about me?" My mom feigns offense.

"I figured you would anyway." Tobin shrugs before the two lean into a kiss.

"Okay, okay gross." I say closing my eyes.

"You might not want to stay with Tobin tonight. Or for the rest of the month that is if Lex will be there." Hope cuts in.

"Why-Oh wait never mind." It clicks in my mind.

"Gross." I shake my head blocking out the image.

"Yeah so you are free to stay here if you want." Hope smiles.

"Thanks." I smile back.

"We can go shopping to get you some clothes and stuff tomorrow." Mom smiles at me.

"Sounds good." I smile back.

"I'm really tired so I think I'm going to shower then head to bed. Goodnight guys." I say before kissing my mom's cheek and hugging her and Tobin both goodnight.

Hope shows me where everything is and I'm soon showered and lying in bed. Today's events flash through my mind as my thoughts wander to Ashley.

Eventually I fall into a deep sleep for the first time in my life.

A/N:Bam fam. Sorry I say that a lot. But I know this is all kind of a mess and I apologize for that. Thanks for reading I love you all. Be nice to yourselves (: -Kaycee