Growing Up As Andy Biersack's...

By Staples04242002

A girlfriend left behind for a job, and a fatherless daughter raised because the truth was never shared until... More

Chapter 1: Meeting him
Chapter 2: Black Veil Brides are my new family!
Chapter 3: Dance Party?
Chapter 4: First day on tour!
Chapter 5: Shit
Chapter 6: AMUSEMENT PARKS!
Chapter 7: Wait.... she can sing.
Chapter 8: Coming Home!
Chapter 9: LETS DO THE WARPED TOUR AGAIN!
Chapter 10: Perform?
Chapter 11: Motionless In White!
Chapter 12: Dealing with the BVB boys
Chapter 13: BIRTHDAY
Chapter 14: Family
Chapter 15: FAMILY BAND DAY (Part 2)
Chapter 16: Hospitals And Trying To Fly.
Chapter 17: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 18: LoVe
Chapter 19: Rebel
Chapter 20: Band Practice
Chapter 21: Chris's Rant
Chapter 22: WORKING ON HOME
Chapter 23: Leaving for Tour... again!
Chapter 24: Tim Burton Photo Shoot
Chapter 25: Starting the Wedding Plans!
Chapter 27: Home Coming
Chapter 28: Party Time, and Drunk Sexican's
Chapter 29: Baby Jinxx
Chapter 30: Wedding Bells!
Chapter 31: The Vows.
Sequel
So last note
Rewritten Version

Chapter 26: INSTAGRAM

649 23 4
By Staples04242002

"Dillon! I'm not joking. He just sat down, and started laughing! He won't stop! It has been ten minutes! Help!" Dad yells through the phone, and I laugh. 

"Dad, did he smoke some weed? Has he been drinking?" I ask. 

"Not today," he says, and I nod. Even though he can't see me. 

All of the sudden I hear some rustling and swears on the other end of the line. "Hey, Dillon! I'm fine! I was just laughing because out of the whole band, the kid has gone further with her life that any of us!" Cc says through the phone all of the sudden.

"Dude! Are you fucking high? I love you Uncle Cc, but you need some help." I say, and I facepalm. God! I grew up with this! I feel a pair of arms go around my waist, and I look back to see Chris standing there with a raised eyebrow. "I'll tell you later." I mouth, and he nods. 

"I know I need help sweetheart. For the last ten years you were my help!" he says, and I feel my heart break.

My family needs me, but I am running off with Chris, and growing up! For the last ten years those five men have relied on me heavily, now I am just gone. "I-I'm sorry uncle Cc," I say, holding back the tears that have surfaced in my eyes 

"Not your fault kiddo. We all knew you were going to grow up eventually. It just sucks that it came so soon. That we missed so much. You know?" he asks. 

"Yeah... I know. I love you all. You know that right." I ask and he laughs. 

"Of course we do! Right guys," he says, and then I hear a chorus of yes, and one of course shit head. I laugh and wipe my eyes. 

"I'm on speaker phone?" I ask, and yet again a whole chorus of yup, and no shits. I laugh a little again. 

"Are you all at Dad's or what?" I ask, and the all kind of chuckle a bit. 

"We are all just hanging out at the studio. We have started the work for the tenth album." Dad says, and that brings a smile to my face.

"Yay! Black Veil Brides, still going strong!" I say. 

"Well, thanks to you! I'm sure if we all didn't love you, we would have broken up years ago!" Ashley says, laughing. 

"Really?" I ask. 

"Yeah, we have so many fights that have ended with you walking in with a smile, and a story or a saying you love us. You got us through the last ten years." Jinxx says, and the tears are yet again in my eyes. 

"We will be home in two weeks guys, then the wedding is in a month," I say, and I hear a few whoops. 

"Alright see you then. We have to get back to work. Love you kiddo. Say hi to Chris, and the guys." he says. 

"Alright love you five," I say, and hang up. I turn around and see Chris standing there with a piece of toast hanging out of his mouth. I laugh and walk over to him. He raises his eyebrows, and I bite the toast. "Hey," he says, and I smile. 

He reaches up and grabs the toast out of his mouth. "That was mine," he says.

"Whats mine is yours, and what's your's is mine," I say, and he nods. 

"Forever," he says, and wraps his arm around my waist. I smile. and he kisses me. I kiss back, then pull away so it didn't get to heated. We are in the front lounge, and the guys will be here any second. He pouts, and I laugh. "Later," I say, and he smirks. 

"I am going to hold you to that." he says, and I nod. 

"You go right on ahead, and do that," I say, and he puffs out his chest. I roll my eyes and walk over to the couch. The music that is playing at this moment is the Fuck you cover by sleeping with sirens. 

"I see you driving around town with the girl I love, and I'm like... FUCK YOU!" I sing, and Chris laughs. 

"I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough. I'm like aw fuck," he says, and I stand up. We start to dance and laugh. 

"Why don't you go tell you fucking boyfriend!" he says and laughs. 

"FUCK YOU, AND FUCK HER TOO!" we both yell together, and keep dancing. He grabs my waist and pulls my in for a kiss. I kiss him back. "Awe guys!" we hear Ricky's voice, and look over to him. 

I glare, and I laugh. "Just so you know, I videotaped all of that! Instagram bitches!" Josh yells, and I laugh. 

"That's fine with me," Chris says, and I nod. 

Soon all of our phones dying, and we look at it. The video was actually really cute. I start to look through the comments and smile. "

"@andyblack: OMG I MISS YOU TWO! SO CUTE!" Dad comments, and I laugh. 

"@Cc'sPeices: Where are those dance moves I taught you, niece? Huh? HUH?" I read, and bust up. Cc is quite the character.

@ronnieradke: Love you, Dillon! Family Band Day soon before the big day yeah? How about that @kellingquinn, @andyblack?" I answer immediately. 

"@DillonBiersack That sounds awesome @ronnieradke! We have to or I am going to lose my fucking mind! Oh, and did you get the invitations yet?" I ask, and place my phone back in my pocket.

Chris looks at me and smiles. "You ready to be Mrs. Cruelli?" he asks, and I nod. 

"Never been more ready," I say, and he kisses my cheek. 

"More importantly...are you ready to be Dillon Motionless? Are you ready to be Motionless In White officially?" Ricky asks, and I look over to him. 

"Yeah of course. I love your fans." I say smiling, and he nods. 

"Just making sure," he says and flashes me a smile. I smile at him and lean back into the couch. Then it hit me. "DID WE TELL THE FANS WE ARE GETTING MARRIED?" I yell, and everyone freezes. 

"Shit," Chris says, and place my head in my hands. 

"We are going to get so many questions now! Wait! We could do a video!" I say, and everyone nods. 

"Okay everyone sits on the fucking couch, in a nice order. We are doing this now." I say, and all the guys situate themselves on the couch. I set up the camera on a tripod, and press play. I sit in the middle of Chris, and Ghost. Chris puts his arm around me. "Hey, guys!" Ricky says. 

"So today we have some big news!" Just says, and I smile. 

"We are going to let Chris, and Dillon tell you, but we are SO excited!" Ghost says then Chris takes a deep breath. 

"Alright people. As you know Dillon is THE love of my life. She is the most amazing woman, it's not even funny. Around Christmas, I asked her to marry me! I am so sorry we haven't told you sooner, but as you know we are on tour, and our lives are fucking crazy." he says, and I nod. 

"Also our wedding is in a month and a half. We are going to get married on Halloween, and we are going to release our engagement photo's tonight after I post this!" I say, and all the guys nod. 

"Any words?" Chris asks and looks at the guys. 

"Oh yeah! We are already happy to add a Black Veil Bride's girl into our Motionless In White Family, and mix the two bands! We figured out that when the two have kids, it will be a Motionless In A Black Veil baby!" Ricky says, and I laugh.

"Yup! My 'family' meaning black veil brides love these guys as well! I hope you guys aren't mad at us for not telling you sooner! We have to go, but we all just really wanted to let you know!" I say, and all the guy's wave. 

I stop the camera and look at the smiling. "Time to edit," I say, and grab the camera plugging it into my laptop. 

I start to edit, and ten minutes later, it is finished. The guys and I watch it make sure we are all happy with it, then post it.

Not even two minutes later we are getting comments and likes. I love the comments. 

@peircevic about damn time kid! Love you two, and see you at either family band day, or the wedding.

@AndyBlack I was wondering when you would announce it to the fans!

@Ronnieradke I love how YOU didn't tag me in the video, and I find out by my fans asking if I knew about this!" I laugh at that. 

@Tonyperry YAY EVERYONE KNOWS NOW! I DON'T HAVE TO HOLD IT IN

@PtcJamie Hey @Tonyperry.... what were you holding in? Oh, and congrats on the announcement you two! Love ya!" I start to laugh, and the guys all look at me. I hand them my phone, and the all laugh as well. "I am really jumping into a weird family," Chris says, and I nod. 

"Not too late to back out! It may be for your own safety." I say, and he rolls his eyes. 

"I don't need safety if I am with you," he says and pecks my cheek. I smile and lean into him. Wow.... I can't believe we almost forgot to tell the fans.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 260 26
Highest ranking : #1 in andyblack # in metalcore "You have to promise me you'll stay when you see the real me, who I r...
1.9K 78 19
Sabrina is a 17 year old, band loving girl. But her past is dark and contains a lot of secrets only she and her 'Mum' know about. Her 'Mum' gets mu...
4.1K 191 50
**May change the ending!!** Its been 7 years since Andy has seen Charlie. Things for the both of them had been successful with their careers but not...
20.7K 832 50
So I did kidnap andy but we became friends is it possible for us to be more than friends You kidnapped andy biersack But then what happens if he f...