Suburbia (Troyler AU)

By TheGayAteMySoul

Completed ~ Ever since Tyler moved to Australia from America, he and his neighbour Troye became best friends... More

About This Fic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
A Note From The Author

Chapter 26

334 31 23
By TheGayAteMySoul

Tyler's POV
----
It was a normal day at the Mellet house, other than the fact that I was more annoyed than ever.

I was glaring at my computer screen. I had my job interview two days ago, they said that they would tell me if I got the job in two days, it's been two days already. I guess that shows my impatience.

"Staring won't help." Troye placed his hand on my shoulder.

"It can help, sometimes."

"Looks like this just isn't the time." He reached out to touch the laptop screen, slowly he pushed it down until none of the screen could be seen.

"I swear, if the email comes now and you just closed my laptop, I will-"

"You'll what?" Troye smirked.

"It don't know yet, but I'll do something unbelievably horrific."

"Scary! "

"Just you wait and see."

"Kinky..."

~

My eyes were fixed on the tv, some show with women choosing wedding dresses was playing. Right now some girl was crying because her parents didn't like the dress she wants. She started swearing and walked away, she flipped the camera man and disappeared off screen. Now this is entertainment.

"I'm glad this didn't happen with Jasmine." Troye looked up from his phone to see what was going on.

"I can't imagine that, she just seems too nice. It would be like seeing a puppy with a machine gun causing destruction. Then again the good ones always turn out the most evil." Troye and I both chuckled.

Steele entered the room, a clipboard, few sheets of paper, a pen and a pencil in his hands.

"What's that for?" Troye pointed towards the things Steele was carrying.

"I was just coming to ask if you wanted to help me out. The wedding is near and I was wondering if you could assist me in somethings." Steele sat down on the armchair that was to the left of the couch. He shuffled through the papers.

"What's on those sheets?" I asked, Steele handed one over to me then.

"Food, music and decorations. Change things around and I'll see if I like it."

Troye rolled towards me, his arms instantly wrapping around me. He looked at the sheet and hummed as he read through.

"You playing Adele? Don't you think that's kinda depressing for a wedding?"

"Check the title."

"Oh my gosh! I always said that was gonna be my wedding song. Boy..." Steele laughed and handed me a pen and Troye the pencil. Troye stared at the pencil with anger.

"What has the pencil ever done to you?" I nudged Troye, loving the way his frown turned into a soft smile.

"Why do I have to get the pencil?"

"Because I just happened to give Tyler the pen. Now get over it and write me down some cool songs!" Steele stood up to walk to the doorway. Before he left though he turned around to look at us.

"What?" Troye questioned his brother.

"Please, please, just don't add too many songs like 'pony', okay? I don't want my wedding to be a massive orgy."

I and Troye burst out laughing but when we saw the serious look in Steele's face we knew he wasn't joking.

"Seriously? Did you actually think we would do that?"

"Tyde tried." Steele looked at us again and then left the room.

"Well there goes my plan to have a wild sex party." I slapped Troye's arm, he just laughed and nuzzled his face into me shoulder.

"So what songs do you plan on adding, Troye boy?"

"Do you know this song that goes 'a friend indeed, come build me up'?"

"You bet your ass I know that song. If I remember correctly I made you listen to the song." I neatly wrote down 'Don't Wait - Mapei' on the paper.

The next thirty minutes was just us naming songs and singing, laughing and messing around. In the end we had about sixty or seventy songs written down, ranging from 'Death Of A Bachelor' to 'ILYSB' to 'All Of You'.

In my opinion we did a very good job, we planned the order the songs should go in and at what time. I should have interviewed for a wedding planner job because damn am I great at it.

"Does that say food?" Troye studied the piece of paper infront of him.

"It does, does this mean we can also pick the food?"

Troye scribbled something down, knowing him I guessed it was going to be Nutella. He handed me the sheet. I was right, he wrote Nutella down five times.

"Babe, you serious?"

"You can never go wrong with Nutella."

~

"I like the songs, but the food? Nutella isn't the answer to everything." Steele read through the lists we made over again.

"It is when you're me." Troye crossed his arms and pouted his bottom lip out, he looked like a five year old kid right now, too precious for this world.

"Whatever, mum's food list was the best one so I'll use that one. Thanks for the music though."

"No problem Steele." I looked at him and smiled. He smiled as well and left us alone.

I quickly leaned over to Troye, softly pressing my lips against Troye's frown. He instantly smiled, he always did. For some reason he loves to smile when we kiss and it's literally the best feeling ever.

Our lips moved lazily. Troye's fingers messing with my hair, occasionally tugging it lightly.

I adjusted my position so I could wrap my arms around his neck. His arms came to rest on my back, he pulled me in closer so that our chests were touching. My legs were on each side of his body.

At that moment I felt closer to Troye than I think I ever had been. I don't only mean as in physically close but, but just close. I feel closer to him everyday, even if we have the simplest conversations or even if we don't kiss (ha) I just feel like I'm closer to him.

The scary part about this though is the fact that I don't know if that's a good thing. It seems so crazy for me to feel like this, so close, so dependant on him to just be around me, because what happens if he isn't here anymore?

It's strange isn't it? Depending on a person so much that you have no idea what you'd do without them. It's a risk worth taking though, isn't it? Especially when the person makes you feel loved and at home, even if sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night because your terrified none of it was real.

My mind has been wandering to bizarre places lately.

"Ty? You okay?" Only when Troye spoke I realised that I have been very still, eyes on the blank wall infront of me with my hands gripping onto Troye's neck.

I stuttered to get out an acceptable response. In the end I managed to form a reply of 'Oh, umm yeah'.

"You looked kinda lost. You sure you're fine?" I looked into Troye's worried eyes. My lips barely touched Troye's nose for a gentle kiss, I smiled reassuringly, the worry vanished.

"Perfectly fine."

A sudden ding noise came from my laptop informing me of a new mail. I shimmied off of Troye's lap.

"Is the laptop more important than me?"

"Yes."

Troye huffed but quickly changed to chuckling when he noticed me crawling over to the laptop. When I finally reached it I nearly snapped it in half from the force I put in to opening it.

Scanning quickly through the mail I smiled, it was from the company and it just seems that they hired me!

"What is it?"

Still facing away from Troye I decided to not act as happy as I actually was.

"The spot is taken."

"I'm sorry Ty. They have no idea what they're missing out -"

"-By yours truly me!"

"That's fantastic!" Troye stood from the couch to hug me from behind. The both of us fell down to the floor from the lack of balance, I must have eased Troye's fall since he laughed when I grunted. Troye may look skinny and all but he sure weighs something.

"From now on call me assistant number seven." Since I got the job I was going to be an assistant, and the seventh one in the certain department, that's where the name came from.

"You're my assistant number one." He kissed the back of my head going down to my neck.

"I appreciate that. Now can you get off? This isn't the most comfortable position I've been in."

------------------------------------------------
AN
Okay, hi, hello, yo, wassup! This is a shit Ty filler chap but I didn't want to go straight to the Bachelor party yet. Next chapter though I think it's gonna be the day or two before the party. That's when it starts! Oooooooooo!

Tyler's birthday!!! My precious angel boy is 27! Can y'all believe that? It feels like he was like 24 yesterday. Ugh. They grow up so fast!

I had other things to say, but you know, I always forget when I come to write these.

So ya.

Stalk me on Twitter
IsTroylerTrash

Have a fantastic day my lovelies
Baiiiiiiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 10.5K 42
Tyler is a Fire. He's a hot-headed student who seems to do well without trying. Troye is a Water. He wants to do well but he'll just go with the flow...
8.1K 756 15
Agent Mathew Oakley boards a helicopter for his mission in Sydney Australia to save Ex-agent Troye Sivan from Russian assassins, But with all of the...
10.3K 366 18
Jace Summers is not your average high school boy, per se. He prefers being himself no matter what anyone else thinks about him, and he's proud of who...
197K 11.5K 45
Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan have been best friends ever since second grade, when Tyler asked Troye to be his valentine. Every following year they'd...