Leaving You [Frerard]

By plumbagospirits

you can probably guess based on the title that this fanfic is going to be triggering so More

Turn Away
If You Could Get Me A Drink
Cause My Lips Are Chapped And Faded
Call My Aunt Marie
Help Me Gather All My Things
And Bury Me In All My Favorite Colors
My Sisters And My Brothers, Still
I Will Not Kiss You
Cause The Hardest Part Of This
Is Leaving You
I'd Ask You To Be True

Goodbye Today

332 19 6
By plumbagospirits

June 14th - 3 Days Left

Mikey and I were locked in our rooms for the few days left until we had to move. We received two meals a day, and we were completely cut off from the world.

I was worse than before. Worse than heartbroken, defeated. I felt like I'd been betrayed. I HAD been betrayed.
Our parents had tracked our phones. I had cursed myself for hours for not thinking of that. I was an idiot.

And I would never be good enough for him.

I was officially done with it all.
After all this time and all the crap I had gone through, there was nothing worth living for anymore.

I got out a pen and paper, and wrote a note.

And said goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
799K 18.2K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 52.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...