Let me in. (Justin Bieber) (C...

Von dropdeadcarro

Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ev... Mehr

Prologue
1. Summercamp
2. "Who do you think you are?"
3. Understanding
4. "You know him?"
5. Swimming
6. Confusing feelings
7. Love birds and confessions
8. "She's up to no good."
9. Breakdown
10. Missing
11. Finding him
12. Nightmares
13. He kissed me
14. Perfect moments
15. "I can't believe it was you."
17. I love you
18. Isabelle?
19. Everything's ruined
20. Pain is everything I feel
21. Together
22. Goodbye (last chapter)
PLAYLIST.

16. Three simple words

16.2K 429 100
Von dropdeadcarro

Dedicated to @itskrissy, thanks for being an awesome friend :3

Hey guys! I need to say something important before we start. So school starts again (sadly) next week for me, and this story is slowly coming to an ending too. I don't know, we have like maybe three chapters left. I won't be able to update as much, but I'll try my best. I'm going to be kinda busy. I have like four dance classes, one guitar, one piano and one vocal class every week.

Thank you for all the love you have given me on this story! I can never thank you enough.

Here's the next chapter. It's a little shorter, because I'm saving the drama for the next chapter. Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------

Justin's POV

I paced around the room, switching from taking glances at the clock, to the door. I was very worried. Aubrey didn't come home last night. I stayed up all night waiting for her. I would have went out looking for her, but then I had to lock the door and she didn't bring the key with her. I looked at the clock that said 10 AM, furrowing my eyebrows. Where the hell was she? She said she needed some fresh air.

I got more and more worried, the more I though of it. Anything could have happened to her. She could have been kidnapped, eaten by an animal, fallen into a hole on the ground, anything.

I glanced at the clock again. 10.05 AM. That's it, I'm going to the counselors. Then suddenly the door went up, making me snap my head towards it.

My heart sunk in my chest at the sight in front of me.

"A-Aubrey?" I asked, almost not believing that it was her.

She was almost not recognisable. Her clothes had dirt on, ripped some places. Her hair was a mess, tangled and sticking out. Her beautiful face looked beaten, her lip and her right eye swollen. She had scratch marks all over her body.

"Justin," she managed to croak out. Without a second though I hurried over to her, just in time . Her body collapsed, and she sobbed into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her small frame, keeping her up.

"Shh," I comforted, carrying her gently to the bed. I sat down, placing her on my lap. Her face was still hidden in my chest, as she continued to sob.

"Shh, don't cry please. Everything's gonna be alright," I cooed softly. I cradled her like a baby, placing her head in the crock of my neck. I kissed her forehead, trying to get some leaves out of her hair as I did.

After a minute or so, her sobing started to stop. She looked up at me for the first time since she got back, taking some shaking breaths.

"What happened?" I asked quietly, not wanting to scare her. I let my thumb brush gently against her swollen lip, watching as she slightly winced.

She closed her eyes, swallowing. "It was her," she whispered, her voice cracking at the end. "Skylar. She was the one sending the messages."

"Messages?" I repeated emotionless.

"You know, the threats. The message I showed you. The person kept sending them, so I replied, asking who it was. I went to meet the person by the lake last night, and it was Skylar," she explained, her eyes starting to water.

My body froze, and I held her tighter.

"She started to call me names, and I got angry. I kinda slapped her. And then we started fighting, like really fighting. I passes out. Sorry for making you worried," she apologized, as if it was her fault.

Skylar, that girl had nerves. She hurt my Aubrey. I felt my anger build up inside me, and clenched my fists. She wasn't going to get away with this.

Aubrey slowly stood up, and walked over to the mirror.

"I look like a mess," I heard her mumble to herself.

I stood up myself, my jaw tight. "Aubrey, do you think you can be alone for a minute?" I asked. "I need to talk to someone."

She stared at me. "Yes, but.." She frowned. "Don't hurt her," she whispered.

I just rolled my eyes.

"No promises," I growled to myself when I was outside.

I stalked fast down the path, trying to control my anger. My anger had always been a big problem, I would always tend to get in fights and stuff.

I banged my fist on the wooden door, having no patience.

A girl with blond hair opened the door. She eyed me carefully.

"Is Skylar here?" I almost spat out, finding no interest in her.

She looked at me with a cocky expression. "Yes, but-"

I pushed my way past her, walking inside. I looked around in the room.

The bathroom door opened, and Skylar walked out, limping a little. Her cheek was swollen, and she looked just as bad as Aubrey.

"Justin," she smirked, like if she expected me.

"You hurt her," I growled, narrowing my eyes.

She scoffed, ignoring me. "Dump her, get together with me again, and I'll leave her alone," she said coldly.

Anger got the better side of me, and before I could get to my senses, my hands were around her wrist. I slammed her against the wall.

She gasped unexpected, as her body collided with the wall.

"Listen," I spat. "I don't even know you anymore. You played with me, but the game is over."

She looked at me, her eyes showing nothing but fear. "I can't believe the person you've changed into. I suggest you leave Aubrey and me alone, or else," I threatened, my hands tight around her wrist.

She just nodded frantically, swallowing. I realised my grip, taking a step back.

She stumbled slightly, struggling to get her balance. She stared shockingly down at her wrists, that had red marks on them. "J-Justin, I-I," she stuttered.

"I'm done talking to you," I cut her off. "Just leave Aubrey alone."

The blond headed girl's jaw was literally on the ground when I walked past her and out the door, slamming it shut behind me.

I didn't mean to actually hurt her; I've never hurt a girl before. But she kinda deserved it, didn't she? After everything she did to my Aubrey.

-------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

"Ow," I winced as the soft cotton got in touch with my swollen cheek. After Justin went out I had taken a shower, trying to clean myself up. I was in a simple singlet and some grey shorts, standing in front of the mirror. My face didn't look that bad after all, I had a slightly swollen cheek and a cracked lip, but nothing major. My lip hurt alot though.

Last night's episode came flashing back in my mind again. I didn't mean to start a cat-fight, but what was I supposed to do, just stand there while she was insulting me? No.

I twisted my stiff neck. I past out on the ground after the fight, and when I woke up it was morning already. It wasn't exactly comfortable sleeping on a rock.

I threw away the cotton, taking a step back. I didn't look that bad. My hair was clean, my arms had a few fainted scratch marks, and my face looked alright.

I dabbed some concealer on my cheek, trying to cover it up. When I was done it wasn't as red as before, but you could see that it was slightly swollen. But more than that I couldn't do.

The thought suddenly hit me; we only had one and a half week at this camp before school starts again.

"This summer has really been something," I muttered to myself, thinking of everything that had happened. I came here, expecting only to help a troubled teenager, not find myself caught up in some stupid love drama.

But I did find an amazing boyfriend. An amazing boyfriend who I can't even say 'I love you' to. I gritted my teeth at the thought of that. I needed to tell him the truth, so he wouldn't get hurt.

Speaking of Justin, the door opened, realiving a him slightly annoyed.

"Hey," I greeted, walking over and wrapping my arms around his torso. His body was still a little tensed when he wrapped his arms around me, I could tell something was up.

"What did you do to her?" I asked straight out, looking him dead in the eye.

"I just had a talk with her," he replied, shrugging. "Nothing major."

I shot up an eyebrow.

"I promise!" he laughed, kissing my nose. I rolled my eyes, but cracked a smile.

"You look good by the way," he added, his eyes travelling up and down my face.

I rolled my eyes again. "I know, like a beauty queen right?" I said sarcastically.

"Well, yeah," he replied, sounding dead serious. Not wanting things to get awkward, I crashed my lips against him, giving him a long and passionate kiss.

"I love you so much," he mumbled when broke apart, his cheeks a little pink. He was just so adorable.

My smile fainted, but I quickly covered it up with a fake one. You could see the difference though, because Justin frowned.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized with all my heart. I needed to tell him the reason.

"Why do I have a feeling that you don't love me?" Justin asked, his voice showing hurt and pain.

"I'm sorry," I sighed frustrated. "I-I just..."

He took two steps back, breaking our touch. "You don't love me," he said, shaking his head. I think my heart just broke there and then. The atmosphere in the room changed drastically.

"I do," I whispered, so desperatly wanting him to believe me.

He let out a dry laugh. "Oh yeah? Come on Aubrey, don't play with me. I've had enough off these games already."

My lips parted. "How can you say something like that?" My voice started to get louder. "I would never-"

"You know," he started, looking at me a way he'd never done before. Like I was some bad guy. I didn't like it at all. "I really though you were different, but it turns out you're just like the others. Just like Skylar."

Hearing him compare me with Skylar made the heat rise inside me. "You're dead wrong, I'm nothing like her. If that's what you think then that just proves that you don't know me well enough," I barked back, crossing my arms.

"I've had my heart broken a lot of times, I don't need another one," he just said, sighing.

"I'm not going to break your heart!" I didn't realise that I was yelling.

"Then why can't you just reply me when I tell you that I love you?" he shouted back, putting his hands up.

"Because. It's complicated," I mumbled, looking down. Come on Aubrey, a voice inside my head said. Just tell him.

"It's not that complicated," he spat. "Why can't you just say three simple words?!"

"Because last time I did, my heart got broken!" I screamed, letting it finally slip out. After all this time, I let it out.

Justin's face became emotionless.

My eyes started to water. "That's right. My first love broke my heart. You know what I used to say to him all the time? Those three simple words, but it obviously didn't mean anything to him."

---------------------------------

Wow wow wow, didn't expect that did ya? O.o I'll leave it there. This is a filler!

What do you think of this book?

Anything I can aprove?

Any opinons in this chapter?

What do you think is going to happen next?

This chapter was probably not that exciting, I felt like it sucked... The next chapter will be better, I hope. It contains flashbacks and stuff, so yeah.

Please vote, and leave a comment below!

Thanks for reading this chapter and my book, it really means a lot to me.

Ooh, and one last thing, follow me on instagram: carolinemusic

I follow back :)

Goodbye beautiful people c:

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

63.8K 1.1K 48
hello, pre warning, I wrote this when I was like 14, literally 6 years ago so the writing is really crappy. please take this book with a whole ass bi...
6.7K 220 27
••• EDITED STORY ••• The original was posted back in 2013 and I felt the need to rewrite the story since it's kinda cringe to be honest and I have ma...
1.7K 156 24
Tess Stone. A girl that dosent give a shit about what people say about her. She moves to a new school in California and she dosent know how it's goin...
518K 6.7K 41
Dae Parker is just your average teen. She's survived high school without all the drama. Now comes college. And little does she know that's the total...