Fluttershy in Wonderland

Von ScriptedPages

When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in ev... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
1k views!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
2K!!?!?!?!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 13

480 25 30
Von ScriptedPages

(GIVE CREDIT TO THE GUY THAT MADE THE PIC!!! Warning: SUPER ULTRA MEGA FEELS!!!! Seriously, the song makes me cry.)

Discord waited near the door as he adjusted the collar of his tux and looked out of the window. It was nice dark clear sky, the moon was shining brightly and the stars twinkled in the sky. Discord heard the carriage pull up and called for the girls if they were ready. One by one Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC came down the stairs wearing their most finest dresses. Ana wore a red and black dress with hearts all over it. Pink Dimaomd wore a long lavender with a purple rose necklace and diamond buts all over it. CCC wore a poofy light blue dress with pink roses on the front.

"Sorry if we're late!! We needed to get dressed too you know!" Said Pink Diamond.

"It definitely took a while!" Said Ana.

"But now we're here!! You don't have to wait any longer!!" Said CCC.

"Ok then, but where's Fluttershy?" Discord asked.

"Oh right!! Fluttershy the carriage is here!!" Pink Diamond exclaimed.

After Pink Diamomd called for Fluttershy, she slowly stepped out of the room. Her dress flowing as she walked toward the door where the girls and Discord was. Ana didn't get to see the dress on Fluttershy yet so when she saw her walk out of the dressing room she gasped.

"Oh my chaos!!! You look amazing!!! You look just like a princess!!! Doesn't she Discord." Ana asked.

Discord just stared at Fluttershy and the dress she was wearing, he was absolutely mesmerized by how beautiful she looked tonight. It was not only the dress, it was everything about her. Her hair, the dress, everything about her was an absolute picture of beauty, like a rose just blooming after a long cold winter. Fluttershy walked up to Discord while he was still in his trance.

"Well? H-How do I look?" Fluttershy asked.

Discord got out of his trance and looked down at Fluttershy.

"You look like an angel." Discord said as he touched her hand and kissed it.

Fluttershy blushed and they both started to walk toward the carriage. Discord opened the door and did a little bow.

"You're chariot awaits, my dear." Discord said as he took Fluttershy's hand and helped her get in the carriage.

Once Fluttershy was in Discord followed her and sat down next to her, with his arm around her. He looked out the window and saw Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC getting in there carriage, but they said to start going they'll catch up soon. And with that being said the carriage started to move all the way to the castle for the biggest night in all of Wonderland. Fluttershy looked out of the window to see that they were getting closer to the castle. She started to jump a little bit.

"Excited?" Discord asked.

"Oh yes! I'm sorry, it's just I always wanted to go to the gala ever since I've heard of it and now I'm going tonight!!!" Fluttershy said excitedly.

"It is pretty exciting isn't it? But just stand clear of Prince Blueblood. That guy can be a real jerk some times...ok that was a lie, ALL the time!!" Said Discord.

Fluttershy giggled.

"But just be careful if you ever come around you, I don't want you getting hurt." Discord said as he held Fluttershy's hands. 

"Don't worry Discord. If Prince Blueblood is as bad as you say he is, then I'll be careful. But I'll be with you remember? After all you are my escort, what could go wrong?" Fluttershy asked.

"Anything, that's what cam go wrong!!" Said Discord.

Just then the carriage pulled up to a large set of golden steps, they realized that they were at the castle and it was such an amusement. People buzzing around and walking up the steps, while fireworks were being set off above. Fluttershy looked out of the window and saw the people going inside the castle and she bit her lip. Discord saw that she was getting nervous and he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Are you ready?" Discord asked with a smile.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Fluttershy replied.

With that being said, Discord opened the carriage door and got out first. Once he did and held out his hand for Fluttershy to take hold of. Once she did, Fluttershy started to walk out of the carriage slowly since she didn't want to ruin the dress. The minute she got out some of the guests have seen her. Men had their mouthed wide open while some girls were complimenting her and how she looks like a princess. She smiled at everyone and thanked them, then she took Discord's arm and they both made their way inside the castle.

It took a while getting up the stairs since there were a lot of them, and since Fluttershy was wearing glass slippers they surprisingly didn't hurt. When they got into the hallway the guards were lined up perfectly while Rainbow Dash was giving them orders. Fluttershy waved at the guards and then their jaws dropped open. Rainbow Dash turned around and saw Fluttershy in her beautiful dress.

"Fluttershy is that you?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Indeed it is. And it's nice to see you here Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy said.

While Rainbow Dash was talking to her, Fluttershy noticed that there were twice as many guards since last time she's been there. Most of them were outside, but there were some inside the castle.

"Rainbow Dash why is there so many guards out here tonight?" Fluttershy asked.

"Queen Rarity's orders, strange things have been happening lately and she's thinking that something BIG is about to happen." Rainbow Dash replied.

"What sort of thing?" Discord asked.

"We're not sure yet, but due to all the small things that are happening around here were hoping it's not the Jabberwocky." Said Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy started to get tense and slightly gripped Discord's arm. Discord noticed and put his hand gently on Fluttershy's waist, calming her down. Yet it only made her blush.

"But so far nothing bad as happened here tonight so why don't you two go to the ballroom and have some fun! I heard the zap apple cake is to die for!!! And if you can, sneak me a slice!!" Said Rainbow Dash.

They both nodded and waved to goodbye to Rainbow Dash. Then they walked through the hallway and they came across a door that led to the ballroom. Discord was about to open the door until he noticed that Fluttershy was looking very nervous.

"Are you nervous about going in or about what Rainbow Dash said?" Discord asked.

"Both!!" Fluttershy replied.

Discord took Fluttershy's hand.

"Hey, it's ok. The people that usually come to the gala are very nice, except for Prince Blueblood of course! And don't worry about the Jabberwocky, you know I will protect you no matter what! I promise." Said Discord.

Fluttershy smiled at him, thinking how he was so sweet towards her. Especially now since the word, 'Jabberwocky' came back into her mind. See when the two have been there for each other, helping each other, growing stronger as time goes on! They both took a deep breath and they opened the door to the ballroom. It was filled with people wearing all sorts of classic wonderland dresses and suits. As the two walked together hand in hand to find Queen Rarity, the guests started to gasp when they saw Discord and Fluttershy.

Women started to whisper and giggle to each other how lucky she is and how Prince Blueblood will definitely want to dance with her. Men stared at the beautiful maiden as their jaws dropped open. Fluttershy noticed that everyone was looking at them and whispering about them. She started to get nervous and Discord looked over at her. He gently rubbed her hand with his thumb and Fluttershy looked over and smiled. Finally, they found Queen Rarity and she was overjoyed to see them.

"Oh my Celestia!! Fluttershy you look so beautiful!! You'll have all the men begging at your knees!!" Said Rarity.   

"You look beautiful as well!! And the gala looks amazing!!" Fluttershy said as she hugged her friend.

"And now that you're here the gala can begin!!" Rarity squealed.

With that said, she clapped two times and the orchestra began to play music, violins and cellos, all sorts of instruments playing  to create a beautiful tune. Once the music was being played everyone started to dance, having the most joyful time. Fluttershy and Discord were about to dance until two other people dragged them apart to dance with them. Don't get me wrong, everyone was happy and having a fun time and all of Fluttershy's friends were there.

Applejack and Pinkie were on the dance floor dancing with Princes and Welty merchants. Queen Rarity was dancing with her fiancé Fancy Pants, while Twilight snuck out of her duties and danced with one of the palace guards, Flash Century. Rainbow Dash was not the dancing type, she stayed outside the ballroom with her guards protecting the castle. Fluttershy was dancing the night away, dancing with a lot of men who were very kind to her. She eventually ended up with Prince Blueblood during a dance and was a little nervous, and her friends were right, he was a real jerk!!

Just when things seemed to be getting worse, Prince Blueblood received a punch in the face by Ana, a slap from CCC, and a kick from Pimk Diamond. Fluttershy was about to laugh out loud but she covered her mouth quickly so she won't attract attention.

"Your welcome!" Said the three of them.

Fluttershy was about to laugh any second, so she quickly got out of the crowd of dancing and she went to a wall so she could catch her breath. She looked at the crowd and saw how everyone was dancing, eating delicious food, having the most fun time of their lives. Fluttershy then looked around the room and something caught her eye near the window. She saw a shadow with bright white eyes outside the window, and it was staring at her. It was like the shadows she saw in her dreams and she immediately started to feel a little frightened.

It's eyes then grew red,and there was a loud roar, worst then any beast you could ever hear. She covered her hears and looked at the crowd, but they were still dancing as if they heard nothing. It was all I her head, and the pain grew a lot in her head and chest. Without thinking, she quickly went outside on a balcony where the trees grew underneath and the moon was shining brightly while the star glowed. She took deep breaths and gripped the stone railing. She thought about what Rhythm Rose had said before and about something 'BIG' might happen tonight, but what?

Fluttershy then felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see that it was only Discord.

"You're thinking about the Jabberwocky again aren't you?" Discord asked. 

"It's not just about that. When we were in the ballroom I saw a shadow that was staring at me a-and then I think I heard the roar of the Jabberwocky but no one else is hearing it except me! So I came out here to get some fresh air." Fluttershy explained.

Discord took Fluttershy's hand and she looked up at him.m

"Fluttershy, there's nothing to be afraid of." Said Discord
(A/N MAJOR SONG TIME!!!)

"Discord:
No more talk of darkness,
forget these wide-eyed fears;
I'm here, nothing can harm you,
my words will warm and calm you.

Let me be your freedom,
let daylight dry your tears;
I'm here, with you, beside you,
to guard you and to guide you."

"Fluttershy:
Say you'll love me ev'ry waking moment;
turn my head with talk of summertime.

Say you need me with you now and always;
promise me that all you say is true,
that's all I ask of you."

"Discord:
Let me be your shelter,
let me be your light;

you're safe, no one will find you,
your fears are far behind you."

"Fluttershy:
All I want is freedom,
a world with no more night;

and you, always beside me,
to hold me and to hide me."

"Discord:
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;
let me lead you from your solitude.

Say you want me with you, here beside you,
anywhere you go, let me go too,
that's all I ask of you.

Fluttershy:
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime.

Both:
Say the word and I will follow you.
Share each day with me, each night, each morning.

Fluttershy:
Say you love me ...

Discord:
You know I do.

Both:
Love me, that's all I ask of you ...

Love me, that's all I ask of you."

Discord and Fluttershy were holding each other's hands while staring into one another's eyes. The moon singing through them as the trees whistled when they blew in the wind. The star were bright and the flowers began to bloom a little. They leaned in closer....and closer...and closer...until finally their lips touched at last. Oh a magical thing for the both of them, their lips never wanting separate, for now their love was sealed to each other. They love each other, more than any love anybody would ever see..........but it won't last very long.

(Hey guys!!! OMC SUPER ULTRA MEGA FEELS!!!! Also tell me in the comments what you thought of the chapter since there were some......major feels. So I'll update his when I can and I only have a couple more days till spring break!!!! *plays victory music* if you guys are about to go on spring break I hope you spend it doing the most awesome of awesome things!!! So I hoped you all liked this chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

80.7K 2.2K 46
Ok I gave this idea some time and thinking and I finally decided to make a fluttercord fanfiction. I absolutely love fluttercord and with the idea I...
896 6 31
After 15 years of waiting, Alice Wonders from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland finally returns to the whimsical world of Wonderland. Matthew Hatter...
518K 6.7K 41
Dae Parker is just your average teen. She's survived high school without all the drama. Now comes college. And little does she know that's the total...
40.9K 1.2K 19
By: DisneyFantic2364 I own nothing more then the wish to share this fanficion with others. All rights belong to the proper owners