Light (Pietro Maximoff x Read...

By KissMeCaiti96

Y/N is Tony Stark's Daughter and the light of his dark world. She is brilliant, beautiful, and talented beyon... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Epilogue
Book 2 is Up!
Y'all...
Thank You.

Part 8

26.1K 604 583
By KissMeCaiti96

The snow began to pile up as December took over New York. It may have been early in December but it was defiantly late in the season to start buying Christmas presents but seeing as Y/N was a procrastinator when it came to gift buying she had yet to buy a single gift for anyone. So she decided to take Wanda and go gift shopping for their friends.

As they walked through the snowy streets of New York they talked about their mission for the day.

"So have you gotten any gifts yet Wanda?"

"I did the other day when I went with Pietro and Steve shopping."

"Okay so who do you still have to buy for?"

"Everyone but you."

Y/N laughed at her friend "Okay so this is going to be a long day."

They walked into the first store and began to rummage through the stock. Every few minutes one of the girls would pick something up trying to decide if it would fit one of their friends, sometimes asking the other for their opinion.

"So, Y/N, what is going on with you and Pietro?"

"Wow Wanda, I thought you of all people would know what's going on with us. Do you think he would like this sweater?" Y/N held up a dark blue cable knit sweater for Wanda to see.

"I am trying my best to stay out of it, and he would love anything you got him, but blue is his color."

"Thanks. So naturally you know everything."

"Well almost everything. What happened the other night in your room?"

"You know what I am sick of your questions about my love life. How about you? What's going on with you and The Vision?" She could see Wanda start to blush as she looked over a burgundy sweater similar to the one Y/N had for Pietro.

"I enjoy the company of his mind that is all. Would your father like this?"

"Don't get Dad anything, he has everything he could ever want and then some;if you really want to get him something get him a cheap, tacky tie.He won't ever wear it but he'll be super grateful that you thought about him and splurge on your birthday. We all do it, I can tell you right now that come the Christmas party he will open at least 9 tacky ties. Also you didn't answer my question. What is going on with you and The Vision?"

"I told you, I just enjoy his company.

"That's how it started with Pietro, I just enjoyed his company."

"So there is something going on with you and my brother?"

"No! That's not what I meant. I just meant that...UGH!"

"Answer my question please. What happened in your room that night? Pietro was very upset when he came home."

"Came home? You mean he left? Where had he been?"

"Running."

"When did he get back."

"Very late, or early rather. He had been running all night I am guessing. Y/N please, tell me what happened?"

"We kissed again."

"You did? That is amazing!"

"No it isn't. I was playing a song for him, the song I'm playing for Dad and Pepper at the wedding, and when it was over we kissed. It felt like every nerve in my body was on fire, my heart was pounding for hard that he probably could hear it and I have never felt something so amazing in my life. The first time we kissed, it was so short that I hardly felt it before he was gone; but this time I got to feel every second of it. Then when we pulled away I asked if this meant he knew how he felt about me. He said no and I kicked him out of my room. I just kicked him out because I couldn't bare to look at him any longer knowing that I wanted him so badly and he doesn't want me.Then I felt guilty for kicking him out and now I feel worse because I hurt him enough to make him run all night long." Wanda came up and hugged her friend.

"You should not feel guilty. It was his own fault and he knows that. He does want you he just is still so unsure about it all. I am so sorry you are in this mess."

"Well at least I still have one Maximoff by my side."

"He is still by your side, he is just trying to give you both a little space. He is trying so hard to figure himself out and the more he kisses you the more he knows what he wants."

"I'll remember that. Thank you Wanda. Let's get out of here and get some Lunch. We still have a lot of shopping to do, and you still have to talk to me about you and Vision." Y/N winked at her friend as she playfully slapped her on the arm laughing.

"Okay...I will tell you everything over lunch."

* * *

December marked 7 months until Pepper and Tony's Wedding. The couple had been making major decisions for the last few weeks but one thing that hadnot been decided on yet was a dress. Pepper had very little time off and being the CEO of a company made it hard for her to just drop everything to make a dress appointment. But today so finally had some free time and she was ready to try on some dresses. She had invited Y/N and decided that it would be nice for it to be just the two of them to go together. They walked into the store finding themselves surrounded by white. They hadn't even made it to the receptionist before they could hear whispers of 'That's Pepper Potts and Y/N Stark' and were soon ushered onto a couch. Champagne was poured for the two of them; as they waited to meet the consultant they started to chat about their lives.

"So how is the company doing?"

"Wonderfully, you should really let me show you how it's done sometime so you can take over one day."

"Oh I don't know about that. I'm a lot like dad, I like the tech not so much the business of it all."

"Well it will be yours one day if you want it or not so it's a standing offer. How have you been while I've been busy working?"

"I've been fine."

"Tell me the truth. How have you been?"

"It's complicated."

"Does it have anything to do with a certain Maximoff boy?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Because sweetheart, I might not be around all the time but I'm not an idiot. Anyone with half a brain knows what's going on between you two. Also The Vision is a little bit of a gossip; did you know he and Wanda-"

"Yes! She told me the other day while we were out. I couldn't believe it! My OTP!"

"While we are on the subject of relationships. What's going on with Nat and Bruce?"

"They are dating. I thought they were exclusive, like boyfriend/girlfriend but Nat says they aren't. Though they disappear from the tower every Friday night and don't get back until late so their dates are consistent. That says exclusive to me. Do you know what's going on with Steve and Sharon?"

"Last I knew he had worked up the courage to ask her out and she said yes. I think they went on a date a few weeks ago but I won't swear to it."

"Probably, I remember like 2 weeks ago he left for a few hours without telling anyone where he was going."

"How are things going with the Barton Family?"

"Well I hear that Laura could possibly be pregnant again so I guess things are going pretty good for Clint." The two laughed and were soon approached by a short, young looking women. She held her hand out for them to shake as she introduced herself.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. My names is Barbara, I'll be your consultant today."

"It's completely fine we were just bonding while we waited. I'm-"

"Pepper Potts. And YOU are Y/N Stark. We've been expecting you. Mr. Stark called about 45 minutes ago to remind us that you were coming. He also told me about the wedding so I took the liberty of already pulling a few picks, I hope you don't mind."

"What exactly did he tell you about the wedding?"

"That it was going to be over the top and that he thought you should have a dress with a 'Wow factor'."

Pepper gave Y/N a worried look and set her champagne glass down.

"Well it's worth a shot. Let's do this."

The first dress Pepper walked out in was way too over the top. It looked like she could use it for a flotation device for 6. The second was just as bad, it looked like it could have been worn to an 80's prom.

"I think I wore this exact dress in blue in the 80's" Pepper laughed and looked at Y/N.

"No right? Please tell me this one is a no."

"Are sounding no! Your father has the worst taste."

"Tell me about it. Have you seen the iron man suit? Totally tacky." They laughed again then Pepper walked back to the dressing room to change into the next dress. Y/N sat on the couch staring into her drink,letting her mind drift. She was so confused about Pietro. She had been so sure that it was just a one sided physical attraction but when they kissed it had made her feel like she was on fire. They connected on an emotional level. They could talk about anything with each other and she really felt like her life without him would be incomplete, something would be missing that wasn't missing when they were together.

Pepper had been standing on the pedestal for a few minutes looking at the  expression on Y/N's face.

"Something must be really bothering you for you to not even notice I came back. This dress is the worst one yet I thought you would have something to say about it right off the bat."

"Oh gosh Pepper I am so sorry I was just off in another world." Pepper walked over to the couch and sat down beside the younger women.

"How about you tell me about what's going on with you and Pietro."

"It's complicated."

"It can't be as complicated as mine and your dad's relationship."

"That's true. Well it started off with me thinking it was just a stupid physical attraction. Just a crush. But then we spent so much time together and we talked so much and we got so close that it became less physical and more emotional. More than just a crush and then he kissed me and acted like it never happened. Then he kissed me again and said he still didn't know what he wanted out of this, he didn't know what he was feeling for me and so I got mad and yelled at him and we haven't really spoken too much since."

"Wow that is complicated. If you ask me I would say, don't give up on him. I think this is just as tough on him as it is on you. Remember when your dad kissed me then left me out on the balcony? It took him nearly 2 years to kiss me again and ask me out. Sometimes men are just as scared about relationships and being hurt as we are but from the sound of it, you two can't stay away from each other and that's not something to give up on, unless it starts to hurt you. Then you might have to."

"Thank Pepper. You're the best." The two hugged and Pepper began to stand up.

"I know. I have one more dress to try on and I think it's the one."

Pepper walked out a few minutes later wearing the most beautiful dress Y/N had ever seen. It hugged Pepper's body in all the right places, It was entirely lace, with sleeves and a train. The front was an illusion deep v-neck and it was backless.

"This is it! No more looking this is the one!"

"I think you're right little Starkling. This is the one I picked out...obviously not your father."

Barbara walked away to ring up the price of the dress and accessories and Y/N walked up and stood next to Pepper.

"You look so beautiful. I can't wait for dad to see you in it."

"Me either. Hey Y/N I have been meaning to ask you something. You know that we are having a super small wedding party right? Tony is asking Steve to be his best man and I am going to have a maid of honor and that it. I was wondering if, maybe, you would be my maid of honor. It would mean a lot to me, and your dad."

"Oh my goodness yes! I would love nothing more than to be your maid of honor Pepper. Thank you so much for asking."

"Thank you for accepting!"

Soon the dress was ordered and the two were walking out of the store pleased with the way things had worked out that day. Pepper got her dress and Y/N felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, as if she had just spoken with her mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 24 3
Wanda Maximoff X Male Reader Y/n is fresh out of high school and takes up a job babysitting to earn some cash before College. Deciding to take a gap...
6.4K 555 6
Reagan Allen is a genius. She's also hot. Some of her friends have said she's Tony Stark if he were poor which is arguably the kindest thing anyone h...
19.8K 586 22
The story of the daughter of Tony Stark and an exceptionally fast Sokovian boy, Y/n Stark and Pietro Maximoff. Can he adjust to the idea of moving sl...
1.5K 66 8
"what if i told you i feel like i know you? but we never met." 【marvel fanfic】 【wanda maximoff x fem! oc】 【age of ultron - ??? 】 disclaimer: i don't...