Hold It Down

By VanessaTheAuthor

Domani and Dolani Johnson are growing older and so are their parents. After 15 years, the couple has finally... More

Hold It Down
Prologue | I Just Wanna' Party
Chapter One | G. O. M. D.
Chapter Two | All Right
Chapter Three | F*ck You
Chapter Four | Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter Five | Quit Playin' Games
Chapter Six | Lyin' King
Chapter Eight | Everythang
Chapter Nine | About the Money
Chapter Ten | Deep
Chapter Eleven | Memo
Chapter Twelve | 2 Seconds
Chapter Thirteen | Say It
Chapter Fourteen | Tell Him The Truth
Chapter Fifteen | Back Against the Wall
Chapter Sixteen | Ride Out
Chapter Seventeen | Run This Town
Chapter Eighteen | The Testimony
Chapter Nineteen | Family
Chapter Twenty | I Just Wanna' Party x2
Chapter Twenty One | Sh*t Crazy
Chapter Twenty Two | Pray
Chapter Twenty Three | Deep x2
Chapter Twenty Four | Dead End
Chapter Twenty Five | I'm Coming Home
Chapter Twenty Six | Reunited
Chapter Twenty Seven | Battle Cry
Chapter Twenty Eight | Glory
Chapter Twenty Nine | Like Father, Like Son
Chapter Thirty | We Did It
Epilogue | Hold It Down

Chapter Seven | Single

21.1K 768 667
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Seven | Single
______

Now somebody tell them ho's I'm single for the night

Yeah, I'm single

Nigga had to cancel that bitch like Nino

I ain't trippin' on nothin', I'm sippin' on somethin'

And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me tonight - Lil Wayne
______

Domani

"Aye li baby, lemme' get yo' number." Rod shouted out eagerly to a female that was jogging along the sidewalk of the street, from the passenger side of my black on black on black, Rolls Royce. She'd stopped for a brief moment to catch her breath and to drink some of her water from the bottle, ignoring his ass completely. I chuckled mad loud as we pulled up to a red light and waited for her ass to catch up. When she did, she continued to walk past like he hadn't even tried to holla at her.

"So it's like that ma? I know you heard a nigga," Rod called out to the girl once again, this time getting her attention. She gave his ass a stale face and flipped him a bird before starting on her jog again. His face took a whole 360 turn from the rejection, which only amused me even more. I chuckled again and pulled off from the light, speeding pass the girl this time, for my nigga's sake. Most niggas didn't take rejection too well, Rod was one of them niggas.

"Fuck you too then, you saggy, long tittie, no nipple havin' ass bitch. You ugly as fuck anyways," he yelled back mad as hell out of the window at the girl before we'd gotten too far away. I watched my nigga in pure amusement and shook my head. Rod was foolish as fuck, but got mad when somebody tried to play him or some shit. He was agitated now and I just knew he was about to get on my damn nerves.

It was around noon on this Wednesday, and me and my nigga Rod had just decided to get out the house and find us a couple bitches to step down on. I ain't have shit else to do with my life, so I was down for whatever he was down for. It ain't like I was tied down or no shit like that, so why the hell not? Ashanti had made it clear to me that whatever we had was done and over with, so I was free to do whatever the fuck I wanted, literally. I'd called her too many times over the past few days and she straight declined my ass, so that was it for me. I wasn't about to kiss no body ass that ain't wanna' be kissed. I loved her and I want my relationship, but I'm not bout to just follow up behind her like a puppy if she don't wanna be followed.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fuck out of Ashanti and I'd do anything on this Earth for her to a certain extinct, but damn. I fucked up, I know I fucked up again, but change doesn't just happen overnight. I don't fault her for being mad at meand breaking shit off because if shit was reversed, I would have too, but I would have at least let her talk. I tried talking to her and she wasn't trying to hear none of it, so I called it a day after that. I'd try again after a while, but I'm not about to just run up behind her begging like no pussy ass nigga. That just wasn't in my blood, so for now, it is what it is. I'm a single man and free to fuck any nigga wife. Watch yo' bitch because I might take her, fuck her, then give her back.

"Say my nigga, ain't that Dolani ugly ass boyfriend comin' out Donnie's corner store over there?" Rod said as he sat up in his seat, pointing to one of the popular corner stores on the westside through my front mirror. I slowed the car down so I could take a good look to see where he was referring too, and low and behold, it was that bitch ass nigga out there standing on the side walk.

"Hell yeah, that's that nigga." I said and smirked to myself as I turned off into the parking lot of the store and threw my baby into park. I knew Dolani had told me not to go to this nigga, but I wasn't one to follow rules, requests, or demands from nothing or nobody other than me, myself, and my dick. He had my little sister all fucked up, so therefore, I had to check this nigga by any and all means necessary.

I pulled the burner out from under my seat and put it into the pocket of my black sweatshirt before stepping out of the car. Rod was flagging my tail as we walked around to the front of the store, coming face to face with this bitch ass nigga. Once he caught eye of me, his eyes widened in both shock and fear and he tried to turn the other way, but my boy Rod was all up in his shit on the other side. I don't know where he thought he was going, but it damn sure wasn't too far away.

"Homie, you know you ain' finna' get off that damn easy. My nigga might be slow, but he ain't that damn slow. Don't be no pussy, fuck boy." Rod had said sarcastically as he grabbed the collar of his shirt and forced him to move onto the side of the building, away from the public eye. I was tempted to curse that nigga out, but didn't even bother with his dumb ass. Once we were into a private area behind the building, Rod pushed him hard against the brick wall, causing the nigga to grit his teeth.

"Damn," Mike mumbled to himself as he leaned against the wall. I shook my head at how much of a pussy he was acting like right now. This nigga was taller than me, bigger than me, and he probably could have whooped my ass, but he couldn't even look me in my damn eyes. Right then, I knew he wasn't even man enough to be dealing with my baby sister. Some shit was to ever happen, he'd be more worried about his damn self than about her.

"Aye nigga, lemme' holla at you real quick." I said calmly, as I motioned my hand for him to come a little closer to me. I had to make sure that homie heard every last word that I said to him because this would be my last time saying it. I wasn't playing no games and I needed to make sure that he knew what type of shit I was on. I'd be on Tony Montana type of shit for my baby sister and I needed him to know.

"Wassup man?" He said and I could damn near hear the fear in his shaky tone. I could hear Rod laughing on the side, but I paid him no mind.

"Riddle me this, what's this shit I hear bout you pressurin' my sister into havin' sex and shit? Sayin' she should be ready by now and other bullshit like that. Wassup wit' that Mike?" I asked him with a visible crease in my forehead. I was getting angry just from talking to this nigga about the dumb shit. I just wanted to let off a couple rounds in his dome for fucks sake, but I wasn't trying to catch no body out here, not right here or right now.

"Nah man, see-" he started, but I held my hand up to stop him from even saying shit that might really piss me off even more. I didn't even want to hear his damn explanation anyway, my sister's word was bond to me. If she said that he said it, then he did.

"Nigga, I'm gone be honest wit' you. I'm a nigga, I know how niggas are. I like pussy, I like to get my dick wet just like I'm sure you do too, am I right?" I asked, giving him a pointed look. As soon as his head nodded even the slightest bit, my fist flew across his face with the quickness. My knuckles collided with his jaw, making his whole head turn to in a new direction before he groaned. He held his face in his hands, in utter pain. I knew his shit was hurting because my hand and knuckles was on fire.

"Don't you ever disrespect my lil' sister like that in yo' life nigga. I don't know who the fuck you think you is, but know that I will not play bout her. I will fuck yo life up bout that girl, so choose yo battles wisely my nigga, cause you really don't wanna' see me outchea. Try me if you wanna', but I swear on my uncle grave you won't live to tell the story. Feel me?" I asked him as I stood all up in his face, making sure that he heard me when I said that shit. He nodded his head slowly, but that wasn't good enough and it landed him another punch, but to the gut this time.

"Speak nigga, you was talkin' big boy shit to her, well I'ma big boy so talk that same shit now nigga." I said, pushing at his chest and getting in his face. The more I stood looking at dude, the more my finger itched for another body under my belt. I wasn't as trigger happy as my dad was, but I had at least 10 or more bodies at 19. Some of them my dad knew about, and some of them he didn't.

"I hear you man," he groaned.

"Good, now remember that shit because I wont have this damn conversation again. Matter fact, that shit dead. Y'all ain't got shit goin' on nomore." I told him and punched him one last time in the gut, before he fell onto the concrete ground holding his stomach. I didn't give a rat's ass about him or how he was feeling right now. That's what happen when you fuck with my Dolani. I protect my sister by all means necessary. If that mean I got to catch another body for her, then I'll just be locked up and serving time.

"Rod, we out." I said loud as I shook my wrist and got ready to walk out of the alley way, leaving this nigga slumped right here on the side of the building. I knew Dolani would probably have something to say when she got word from him, but again, I didn't give a fuck about none of that. It was only for her own good, rather she realized it or not.

"Aight," Rod said from behind me. Something told me to turn around, so I did to find Rod bent over to Mike could hear him. "Nigga, consider yo self lucky. Ian' her brother, but that's fam right there and I'll beat the shit out of you bout her. If you can't take that skinny ass nigga punch, then I know for sure Mike and Ike gone knock yo lights out. Fuck wit' me if you want too," He said and held his fist out for Mike to see. I smacked my lips and shook my head at this foolish ass nigga.

"Rod, bring yo ass on man." I called back to him as I watched this nigga talk shit all up in Mike's face. He smacked his lips and looked up and over at me with an annoyed expression on his ugly ass face. I knew I'd bitched him right then, but hell, he had bitched me too, so now we was even on that shit.

"Nigga wait, " he said and then looked back down towards Mike once more. "One for the road," he shrugged before punching Mike one more time in his jaw, making the nigga hit the concrete hard as fuck. We both laughed as he jogged off behind me back to the car. I shook my head, I don't know what to say for that clown. We hopped in the car and we were both off to fuck somebody daughter.
______

Dolani

3 Missed Calls

"Oh my God, he keeps fucking calling me!" I whined as I laid onto my back, with my phone held in front of my face. Mike has been calling me constantly for some reason, unbeknownst to me. I wanted badly to answer because it could have been important, but I wasn't worried about him right now. I've been doing good with avoiding him for the whole week with the help of my bitch Renae. I felt damn good about it too. I refused to be with a guy that didn't respect me or my feelings, so he was a done deal for me.

After talking to my mother about the situation, she definitely wasn't a fan of big Mike anymore and I couldn't blame her at all. I owed my dad a huge apology too, because he spotted the bullshit ass nigga on sight. He knew something was up with Mike since they'd first met, but I was too blind and naive to see what he really wanted out of me. He hadn't directly said that it was all he wanted, but what Mike had said to me at his house was just as worst as saying it full blown. I respected my temple highly, and it was my choice of who and when it would be penetrated.

Until I'm positive that I'm ready for that type of act, no nigga will ever get to break through my temple, ever unless it's on my time. My mother had always taught me that it was the one thing that I had to give, so to make sure I give it to someone who was worth my time and somebody that really cared about me. I thank God for showing me Mike's true colors before, I'd even thought about taking that step with him, because he wasn't even worth a thought from me these days and one day revealed that.

"What does he want and why does he keep calling you? Damn." Renae asked in an aggravated tone as she laid next to me on my bed, with her knees pulled up. I sighed heavily at her question and shrugged my shoulders carelessly, I didn't even know what the fuck her wanted with me. I was tired of him calling me, tempting me to answer each time it rang. I was done and fed up  with it, so finally, I pulled up his contact and put him on the block list, so that I wouldn't be tempted anymore. It was something that I didn't want to do, but it had to be done. I was moving on with my life, he wasn't shit and it took me 6 months to realize it.

"I don't know, but I'm done even giving him the time of day. I love Mike, but I won't stay in a relationship and allow him to treat me like I'm "every" other girl around the way. If I'm his girlfriend and he loves me, I should be treated special, not like I'm the average girl from Miami. Being with him should make me feel good, not having me wonder what else he's thinking about me behind my back." I explained to her and she sighed as she placed her phone down and looked over at me. She turned and sat up on the bed Indian style before responding.

"I've been trying to tell you about Mike for awhile, Dolani, but you just wouldn't listen to me when I said it. He wasn't shit when you started talking to him and he still ain't shit now. Him or his homeboys, which is why I had to cut him off too. Them niggas are only out for a good fuck, that's all. They're damn seniors in high school, what were we thinking from the beginning, that they'd be with us forever?" She asked, and she was right, but I wasn't trying to hear what she was saying right now. I was too much in my own thoughts to even be paying much attention.

"Yeah, you're right. I guess the both of us are single as hell again," I said, carelessly as I too sat up in the bed and pulled my feet into Indian style. I ran my fingers through my long and silky straight hair as I thought about how I'd gotten back to square one. I wasn't phased by it now, but I knew it would catch up to me in the long run and I wasn't in a rush. My thoughts jumped all over the place, and next I was thinking about what I was going to do for the rest of the day. Renae and I had come straight here after school today, we had the house to ourselves.

"I guess so, but we have each other." She said as she leaned over and licked my cheek. I cringed in disgust and wiped her saliva away, as she laughed. " You're such a suck ass excuse for a best friend. Anyway, I have to get home, before my mom comes breaking down your door. She wanted me to help out with something, and I will not keep that lady waiting. I'll see you tomorrow boo," she said as she hopped up from the bed, slipped into her Nike's, and grabbed all of her things from my couch.

I walked Renae to the front door and closed it back behind me once she was safely inside of her car and pulling off out of my driveway. My stomach took a turn for hungry, so I made my way into the kitchen and opened up both doors of the refrigerator to see what was behind them. I was met with a bunch of shit that I couldn't cook, so I settled on a Greek yogurt that my mom had bought for her little diet that she convinced herself she was going on.

Before I could even rip the top off of my package, my phone started to buzz from my back pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the caller I.D to see that it was only mydearDelila📒🔐💕 calling, best known as Delila. I answered the phone quickly and placed it onto speaker before going back to the yogurt that was calling my name. I hadn't been a big fan of it, but it was the quickest thing in there, so it would do.

"Hey Lani!" She yelled out cheerfully through the phone, automatically causing a slight smile to spread across my face. Delila had to be one of my favorite people in the world, I loved this girl like she was a sister instead of a first cousin. I told her damn near my whole life and she was there to listen to me as she helped me along the way. Without her, I don't know where I'd be right now.

"Hey girl, wassup?" I asked as I stuck the spoon deep into the yogurt and put some into my mouth. I actually liked the strawberry kind as I savored the taste of the cut up fruits that were inside of it. This would be my go to snack when I was lazy as hell, which was all the damn time.

"I was just calling to see had you made up your mind yet, Tony is waiting on me to update him on a new girl. Are you in or are you not boo, it's that simple. I can't hold the spot for too much longer, so I need your decision like right now." She said and I sighed as I scooped yet another spoon full into my mouth as my mind raced. I wasn't expecting to be pressured about this already, but she was right. I couldn't keep the man waiting forever, so it was now or not at all.

"Well ..." I trailed off as I got back to thinking. Did I really need this job or was it just something to do. The constant bugging from my mother irked my nerves, but was being an escort really the job that I needed to take? I was still unsure of myself and the silence that consumed the phone line proved it. I didn't know what I wanted to do, but after one last thought, a decision finally flowed from my lips.

"I wanna' do it." I mumbled into the phone, but it was still loud enough so that she heard what I'd said. She squealed on the on the other end, so loud that I had to cover up the speaker on the phone with my hand to save my poor eardrums. I don't know why she was so happy, but I could tell that she was beyond it. Maybe this was a good move for me. I just hope that I wasn't making the biggest mistake of my life, by getting into this ring of work.

"That's good girl, I'm glad you finally made your decision like a grown woman instead of a little ass girl. I'm so proud of you Dolani, really. Oh my God, I can't wait to let Tony know about you. I'll set up a day for him to properly meet you, and then we can go from there." She said in excitement and I smiled sheepishly. I heard some noise from the front door, so I picked up the phone quickly and placed it to my ear before she said too much. I didn't need anyone hearing about this job until I was ready for them to.

After hanging up the phone with Delila, my dad came into the kitchen along with my uncle DJ. I hopped up from my seat at the counter and went over to hug the both of them. It had been a minute since I'd seen my uncle around here. They all were always so damn busy with running all of the family businesses, they never really had time to relax and just chill out for themselves.

"Hey baby girl, what you doin' up in here?" My dad had asked as he went over to the stove and pulled out different pots, pans and things as my uncle pulled steaks from out of the plastic bags. My stomach growled at the sound of having one of my dad's steaks. I could damn near taste it already, my day had just been made. Food literally keeps me living, it makes me the happiest girl alive.

"Oh nothing, I was talking to Delila. Where is mom?"

"She's somewhere spending all of our my damn money wit you aunts," he said and shook his head from side to side as I chuckled along with uncle DJ. My dad gave my mother whatever she'd ever wanted, then he complained to us about her spending all of his money. He had money stacked on money, but he tripped about her spending only a couple thousand here and there. That was my crazy father for you, you couldn't help but to love the man.

"Sounds about right, let me know when the food's ready." I called as I left them to cook dinner for all of us and went back upstairs to my room. Now that I'd agreed to this job offer from Delila, I had to make sure that I was really ready for it. It was a bit too late for second guessing it, but it wasn't to late to prepare myself for what was to come. Making my own money sounded like the best option, it's not like I had much else to do with my time. I was single now, so going to school and making my very own money would be my main focus from now own. Fuck having a boyfriend, if it didn't make dollars then it didn't make sense.
______

Domani

"What the fuck is this?" I mumbled to myself as I scrolled on through on my Instagram page to pass time until Rod came from his hoe house. I knew I should've made this nigga drive his own shit, but he loved free loading a ride off of me. I shook my head as I sat in the car, bored as hell, scrolling through feed and my blood instantly began to boil. A picture of Ashanti and some other ugly ass nigga came up and it made my temper flare up, as well as my emotions that I tried to put on hold.

It had only been a week since the last time I'd talked to Ashanti and she wasn't trying to hear shit from me, so to now see her on social media with another nigga pissed me off more than a little bit. I clicked off of IG to call her phone, only to have it tell me that the shit was disconnected. I was fucking heated right now as I banged against the steering wheel in utter fucking frustration until a light popped on in my head and I called the one person that I knew had me.

"Dolani Jalila' Johnson speaking, how may I assist you today?" She asked playfully when she answered the phone, making a slight smile break out across my face. My little sister really calmed me down in ways she didn't even know. Hearing her voice took some of my anger away, but it damn sure didn't erase it. It would take a miracle to calm a Johnson nigga down completely after being heated, that's real shit.

"What up Lani? No time for the small talk, you got Ashanti new number on you?" I asked her, cutting straight to the wood and I heard a deep sigh coming through the phone. I knew she had it and I hated to put her in the situation to have give it to me, but I knew she wouldn't tell me no. Maybe I was taking advantage of it, but fuck it, it's my sister.

"Domani, you know she told me not to give it to you right, so please don't make me regret giving you her number. You really hurt the poor girl, and if it was up to me I wouldn't even give it to you right now, but my loyalty lies with you, so take it easy with her. Whatever you have planned, think first."

"I got you Dolani, I just really need that number right now." I told her, trying to speed up the whole process. I was hearing what she was saying, but I really wasn't trying to hear it right now. My mind was on finding out who the fuck this nigga was and why the hell she felt that she could be posting damn pictures like that with other niggas. Around Miami, she was my girl, so nobody ever tried her, but now that she posted up with another nigga, they gone start to thinking that I'm out of the picture, and even more niggas gone go for her and that ain't about to be happening no time soon.

As soon as Dolani gave me her new number, I ended the phone call with her and immediately dialed up Ashanti. Maybe I was in my feelings or some shit, but fuck that right now. I just needed to know what was up, since she doing it like that and shit. I was never one to broadcast my hoes on social media or to the public, but she was taking it there, unknowingly putting the whole world into our personal bullshit. I wasn't a fan of heating over social media, so I wasn't even gone be petty and take it there.

"Hello?" Some nigga answered the phone and that's when my anger skyrocketed through my damn body. My blood was past boiling as I listened to this nigga answer Ashanti's phone, pissing me off even more than I already was at first. I was convinced that I was about to catch a damn case right now, real shit. This was mad disrespectful and when I see the nigga, he gone catch one on sight, and that's law.

"Nigga, who this?" I barked into the phone loudly, not really giving a fuck about nothing right now. I was about to pull off on Rod dumb ass, I had other shit to handle right now. I'd be back through to pick up this nigga later on when he'd busted his nuts. Hell, I'd might need the lil hoe to suck me up too after all this stress Ashanti was putting me through.

"No, who is you?" The boy retorted and I chuckled to keep myself from barking off on this fuck nigga like I really wanted too. I hadn't called for him, so he was fucking irrelevant to me right now.

"Put Ashanti on the phone damn nigga and stop wasting my fuckin" time, it's only addin' to yo' ass whoopin when I see you." I told him truthfully and he chuckled in amusement. See, that was the damn problem with the world these days, they took threats as a joke and took jokes as a threat. This world was all fucked up now a days, but I'd be the one to straighten this shit back out.

"She busy, call back later." He said in amusement and the phone call ended right in my face. I took it away from my ear and was tempted to crack this new phone I'd just recently got, but stopped myself. I sighed and took a deep breath before I pulled away from this hoe house, heading to Ashanti crib. I guess I had to pull up on niggas to get my fucking point across these days. That was no problem for me, I was fine with pulling up. As long as nigga knew what was to come after I hopped out.

When I got over to her house, her car was here, but there was no one inside of the house, that was cool too. She must have rode with him, so that mean he had to bring her back here. I ain't have shit else to do with my life, so I got out of my car and stood up tall, propped up against it waiting on them to come back. I folded my arms over my chest and tried hard to calm myself down as the light breeze hit my face repeatedly, but that wasn't ever working for me.

Half an hour later, a big baby blue Escalade truck pulled up and the both of them got out of it like they were the happiest person in the fucking world until they saw me standing there. Her face formed into a shocked expression and the nigga looked at me with a slight smirk on his ugly ass face. I thought Ashanti had standards, this nigga was below everything that I stood for. I chuckled as I looked in this nigga face and shook my head.

"Domani, what are you doing here?" Ashanti asked in surprise as they walked closer to me. She stopped right in front of me with a frown on her face. She looked good as fuck, so I had to take a moment to check her out, before I beat this nigga ass. I licked my lips as my eyes roamed further than necessary, but she snapped me out of it soon after.

"I see this how you do now, find ugly ass niggas as my replacement, huh Ashanti? I know we better than that ma, you can come better than that. At least get a nigga that can compete wit me." I told her in utter amusement as I gestured to this funny looking ass nigga she had standing next to her.

"Nigga, who you referring to?" The tall and ugly dude said as he stepped up, gently pushing her to the side. I never allowed another nigga to look down on me, so I stood up completely and looked at this nigga like he was crazy. I shook my head at how stupid he was, right before my fist flew across his face, twice like clock work. He stumbled back and Ashanti went to his aid quickly, with horror in her eyes.

"What the fuck Domani, are you crazy?" She yelled as she helped him and took a look at his face. The glasses this nigga had on we're now on the ground and I took the opportunity and smushed them shits under my Timberland boot. I was a real disrespectful ass nigga, y'all should know this shit by now. I get it from my pops honestly, can you blame me?

"Go ahead inside, I'm coming in to clean you up in just a second." She said as she gave him her house key and helped him stand up straight. I stood there with my hands tingling as I watched the shit in front of my eyes. I thought punching this nigga would get my anger out, but it only made me angrier.

"Nah, Ian leaving you out here by yourself with this crazy ass nigga." He said while holding his busted lip, and the side of his jaw in pain. I chuckled and shook my head, niggas just never knew when to shut the fuck up and follow orders. She was trying to save his ass some hurt, but I was about to give him what he was asking for if he kept fucking with me.

"Aye nigga, you better listen to her before you catch a hollow tip and instead of a hand nigga. Ian' one to throw around threats either, I'm bout my shit and these bullets gone be about it to. Take yo ass in the house," I told him as I lifted the bottom of my shirt revealing the Desert Eagle that rested in the waist band of my jeans. His eyes widened as he slowly backed away from me, grabbing the key and going into the house. He didn't say shit else and that was what was best for him at this very moment.

Once he was inside of the house, Ashanti turned back to me and pushed at my chest, until I bumped against the car. She'd caught me off guard with that one, making me stumble a few steps back from how hard she'd pushed me. Had it been any other female, we would've have to square up. Ion' hit females, unless provoked. I ain't about to let no bitch beat my ass and not hit her back. She hit me like a man, I'm gone hit her ass back like a man. I wouldn't put my hands on the women that I love, but let a random bitch catch me off them drugs.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Mani?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me. I didn't know why the fuck she was so upset, she knew what was gone happen the minute she stepped her ass out of that truck, so I don't know why she was putting on a show like she ain't know me.

"Nah, what the fuck wrong wit you Ashanti? This how you do now? You pick any nigga to replace me huh?" I asked her and shook my head. This was the main reason I never wanted to do a relationship from the beginning, them feelings would always be there and it just complicated shit. I wasn't no pussy ass nigga, but having another nigga with my girl just made me want to kill somebody, anybody, and that wasn't a good thing for a nigga like me.

"You need to go home, why are you even here?" She asked, completely ignoring everything I had just said to her and it annoyed the fuck out of me.

"So you replacin' me?" I asked her once again.

"I'm not replacing anyone, now just go home. I'm done with this whole situation right now, it's absolutely pointless for us to still be discussing this," She said sternly as she began to back away from me.

"You over me in a week tho Ashanti ?" I threw another question out there, but yet again, she ignored it like I hadn't said shit at all. She just stared at me with her arms crossed over her chest. Yeah, I was in my feelings, bad, and the shit wasn't a good thing for me. I didn't like the feeling of being caught up in shit that made me appear weak. Ashanti was one of my weakness and it was killing me inside.

"Domani, don't do this. I'm done with you, can't you just forget about me and leave me alone already?" She asked softly, sounding as if she'd cry any minute now as she stared at me. I walked closer to her, so that we were toe to toe and looked her into her eyes, so I knew the shit was real. I hated what she was telling me right now, but in my mind it wasn't real. That wasn't what she really wanted, was it? I just had to be sure of myself before I left here tonight.

"Ashanti, just do this one thing for me before I leave here tonight. If you can look me in my eyes and tell me you're done wit me, you don't love me no more, and you want me to leave you alone for good, then I'm out of you hair and I won't bother you ever after this. I just need you to do that, so I know it's real ma." I said to her as I grabbed one of her hands and rubbed the back of it with my thumb. One tear fell from her eye as she looked at me painfully. I was praying that she couldn't say it, my heart was beating so fast as I waited on her response.

"If that's what you want, let me know ma and I'll leave you alone for good," I told her, my voice unwillingly thinning out to barely a whisper as I held her hand and her gaze with mine, waiting on her to utter those words to me right here on her front yard.

"Domani," she whispered as she wiped some of the tears away from her eyes. "I'm done with you, I love you so much, but I really want you to just leave me alone for g-." Before she could even get to finish her statement, I'd pulled my hand from hers and backed away from her. She didn't even have to finish the sentence, that was all that I'd needed to hear right then to know what was about to happen.

I nodded my head as I made my way back to my car, ignoring the sound of her crying because my own heart was fucking thumping in my chest and it pained me. I'd never felt shit like this before, but it was killing me and I needed it to stop. I started my car and quickly pulled out of her yard, before I really did some shit that I'd regret in the long run. I guess we weren't mean't to be, we were over, that was a sealed deal as I left her standing out on her lawn in tears. Her wish was my command, so fuck her.

I'm single, so it's just me doing me from here on out. Fuck hoes and get money was the motto for me from now on, love wasn't on the damn agenda for me and I'm not sure at it ever would be after this whole thing. I was about ready to just destroy some shit for the hell of it, but I kept my composure as I pulled out my phone to hit up my niggas and let them know what was up with me and mine right now. I needed a blunt to fade this shit out of my mind.

🅱ROS🅾VER💃🏽 Group Message:

Me: Rod, I'm down my nigga. Sign me up, let's get at this shit as soon as possible. I'm all hands on deck, so just let me know when it's a go. 💯

Rod: Already on it my G. Where bout you at?

Me: leaving Ashanti crib, single as fuck my nigga. It's really over, so fuck her.

Ty: Nigga, you just angry. You love that girl so cut the bullshit and stop acting. ✋🏾

Rod: Ty, shut yo pussy ass up, you always up a bitch ass. Fuck what he talm bout D, pull up over here tho my nigga, I might have a bad lil bitch for you, to get yo mind off shit. 😏

Me: I'm already hipped.

I sent that last message out to my niggas and that was it before I noticed the blue and white flashing lights that were following behind me. I sighed and punched the steering wheel as I took head to the cop that had been tailing me. I pulled my car over onto the side of the road and stopped. Before I knew it, I was being cuffed and placed into the back of a squad card for assault and battery. I cursed myself and shook my head. I could only imagine what my pops nem was going to say about this shit. Two times within a whole month, I was on a role.

________

Hope you enjoyed !!

Excuse Errors!

Questions ..

1. Did Domani do the right thing by stepping to Mike even though Dolani told him it was cool, or should he have just stayed out of it?

2. Is Domani overreacting about the whole Ashanti & the other dude situation?

3. Is Ashanti wrong for moving on with her life and leaving Domani in the past?

4. Now that Ashanti has broken up with Domani, do you think she'll feel some type of way about him fucking around once again? Would you even after you broke up?

5. Mike a snitch or?

In the meantime, make sure to add my new upcoming work to your libraries. I'm super excited about this, so wish me well.

Xoxo @qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 138K 23
Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved Warning: Contains explicit sexual content for mature audiences only. A/N: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDI...
12K 644 23
The Projects- filled with run down buildings, pimps, drug dealers, hookers, gangsta's, everything you could think of. Kehlani "Delicious" Jackson- n...
Running Her Mouth By Eve

General Fiction

42K 1.2K 77
Meet Kandii and her Husband Devin. They are one of the most dysfunctional couples you will ever meet. Kandii has more then a few insecurities and her...
2.2K 170 18
Everybody has been waiting to see what happens with good girl Tierra and bad boy Antwan! In part 1 they broke all the rules! The two of them have cre...