Book 4 - I Don't Deserved To...

By themoonlightdemon

Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
ATTENTION
Chapter 26 (END)
ATTENTION

Chapter 2

40.6K 1.1K 185
By themoonlightdemon

CHARLIE'S POV

"Where are you going Char?" I zipped my jeans and turned to meet Vanessa. I smiled at her. "I'm going before your Husband came in that door and kill me." Vanessa laughed. "He's in Prague." "Still. I need to go. Sorry." Vanessa smiled. "Okay. Thank you for the best birthday gift ever." I tied my Long hair in a ponytail. "Your welcome." Vanessa pulled her comforter to cover her naked body. I hooked my bra, reached for my polo tee and put it on. "One last kiss?" I said and she smiled. "Sure."

I leaned in and meet her lips. I kiss her with passion. I can hear soft moaned from her. "I regret the day I said we need to end this. I miss you Char." I laughed. "Well you're married and expecting. So. That's that. Anyway. Stay safe, be good and please informed me when that little bundle of joy decided to come out." Vanessa smiled. "Will do Char. And thank you for the little errand." "Well it's not everyday I have to searched for avocado ice cream." I waved at her and walked out of her room.

On my way out I reached for my phone and call Ellie. "Sorry I'm late. Will be there in 20 minutes." I hang up and opened the car door. As I was driving, my mind wander about Sophia. She's probably getting ready herself and her kid. I smiled at the thought of her. I stopped in front of the office building and let the valet parked my car. I was too engrossed on looking at my phone I didn't realise I hit someone. Again.

The familiar scent. Is this..... "You again? We really need to stop bumping into each other like this." Yup it's her. It's Sophia. "Oh hey. You're that girl from yesterday. How's the interview?" Her eyes showed excitement. "I got the job!!" She beamed. "Congratulation!" "Thank you.." She smiled. Her sweet sweet smile. She looked at her watch and excuse herself. I was watching her when Ellie touched my shoulder. "You do know this is an office right? Why with the jeans and tee?" "I spent the night at Vanessa's." Ellie sighed.

"She's married!" "Her Husband is in Prague." "And it's fine for you to fuck a married woman?" I laughed. "Fuck is a very...... Harsh word. I prefer making love." Ellie sighed again. "There is love inside her and its growing and her Husband is the one who plant it there." I smirked. "Well maybe...." Ellie's eye widen. "Joking." I turned and walked towards the elevator. "My schedule please."

"You have a 10:30 meeting with all of the head of department, lunch with Andrea and her kids and........ The private investigator you asked, he had some info." I smiled. "Perfection." *ding* the elevator door opened and I walked towards my office. "Call Abby." I said before entered my office room. *ring ring ring* "Abby..." I heard a sighed. And instantly her face appeared on the big screen. I sheepishly smile. "Before you ask me, no. I will not ask Sophia if she's single or not." I laughed.

"No. I want her to be with you at the meeting today. I want to see her reaction." "What reaction?" "I want her to know I'm the owner. That's all." She sighed. "Fine. It's weird but okay." I gave Abby a thumbs up and she hang up. "Rude much." I focus my attention to the files on top of my table. Another reason why I hate work. I can heard a  knocked on my door. "Come in." Ellie walked in with my suit. "Here. Fresh dry cleaning." I nodded and signed some of the files.

"What is this charity event? I am not aware of it." Ellie walked towards me and took the files. "Oh yes. That's your sisters idea. She want me to add to your list." I rolled my eyes and signed. "And this school thing. What is this?" "That is another thing Andrea asked you to participate. The school need new set of Lan computers and some money for projects or field trip. That's actually your niece's school." Oh. She will kill me if I said no. Signed. My eyes landed on a file that says kids hospital. It attracted my attention.

"This?" Ellie looked at the files in my hand. "Oh yes..." She furrowed her eyebrows. "You really that lazy to read huh?" I grinned. "The hospital need some fund for cancer patient..." I stopped Ellie from explaining more. Signed. I finished every files that need to be sign. I stood up and took the fresh dry cleaning from Ellie's hand. "10 minutes!" "I know I know." I looked at the suit and smiled. I looked at my newest dormeuil suit and smiled. "WHERES MY BOXER?!" I shouted through the door.

"There's a bag on the couch near the bathroom door. Unzipped it and look through it." I turned and smiled. She know me too well. I begin to stripped down my clothes and admired my well build body. "Damn. I look amazing!" I said and turned my body. "5 MINUTES!!!!" "Hold yah tits girl!" I put on fresh pair of boxer and sport bra. I begin to put on the suit and tied my hair in a messy bun. I walked out of the room and Ellie stopped me. "Your going to be in a meeting for God sake!" She said and untied my hair.

She took the liberty to comb it nicely and tied it up in a high ponytail. She turned my body and put on a light make up and lip gloss. "Ok. Done." She fixed my coat and inside shirt. "Handsome as ever." I smiled. We may had a little history together but I never felt anything for her. "Go knocked them dead Charlie." I laughed and walked out of the office followed by her. As we walked towards the meeting room, my mind wonder what will Sophia say when she see me in my business look. I smirked.

Let's see how amazing you're at work Sophia Clarke......

SOPHIA'S POV

"Are you ready?" My boss, Abby Jones asked. "Yes ma'am." "Good. Let's go. The CEO hates  people who came after her did." Oh so the CEO of this huge company is a woman? "Now. Come. I stood up and followed her closely. Her elegant posture change when a black hair lady walked out of the elevator before we did. "Abby!" She said. "Ellie. Why are you here?" "The boss what the meeting to be held at her meeting room." Abby let out. Laughed. She really laugh?

"Why so sudden? No one is allowed to go there except her and family." Ellie looked at my direction. "Well. She have her reasons. And she pay our salary. So everything she say, goes." Abby changed direction to a unfamiliar place. I don't want to question her but as we arrived, a group of people gathered around and they looked at our direction. "Do we need to bring our assistant?" Abby shake her head. I was too mesmerised by the extraordinary elevator in front of me.

"It's made from gold and diamonds." Abby said beside me. My eyes widen. I'm about to enter, literally a luxury box. Ellie lead the way and enter. We all fit inside the elevator and I was checking myself out from all the reflection in the elevator. We stopped on the 20th floor and we are greeted by a very expensive looking hallways. Ellie opened a heavy looking double door and my eyes landed in the person who sit on the end of the table. She look familiar. She smiled at me.

SHES THE GIRL WHO SPILLED COFFEE ALL OVER ME! "We sit next to the CEO." I nodded and followed her. I took a seat and took out my note pad. They begin the meeting with a presentation by the HR department. I was busy took every note I think important when the 'CEO' keep on glancing at me secretly. Why is she keep doing that. I instantly blushed. I could see shes holding her laughed. "Charlie, we need to cut some of the workers from the maintenance department...." Before Abby get to finish whatever she was about to say, 'Charlie' interrupted her.

"I will not letting go any workers who need a job. That's final." The meeting went on  and on, suggesting some plans whether the boss allowed it. If she did, it's a go. The meeting ended after Ellie finished her presentation about something concerning the European branch. "Abby, and assistant, you need to stay." Charlie's voice suddenly said. I remained seated and wait. Charlie look amazing in her suit. I never seen her in one. By the way she dresses, I thought she was a cleaner or something. I never thought she's the damn boss.

When it's just the three of us, Charlie handed Abby four tickets. "Andrea's kid play. I want you to come." Abby smiled and nodded. Abby looked at me and handed me three tickets. "Go with your kid and Sister." She smiled. I was about to say no but she put it inside my notebook. I smiled and looked to see Charlie winked at me and walked out of the meeting room, leaving me in a very confused state......

THIRD PERSON POV

Charlie had the best day ever and now she decided to celebrate with a couple of friends in the city famous club. "Charlie.... I miss you." Rose said slurry. "Obviously you're drunk." Charlie laughed at her Friend. EDM music blaring loudly in the club, giving Charlie the sense of wanting more than just alcohol. She want to smoke. She quit years ago but now she just want to inhale some toxic air.

She want to focus of something else. She really want to quit. She took a shot of straight vodka and chugged it down. Her eyes landed on a beauty. Not as beautiful as Sophia, but she's a beauty. Charlie leaned in and whispered very sweet things in her ears. Knowing she's respond, Charlie leaned in and leave a soft kiss on her neck. Charlie pulled away and was about to leave when the girl grabbed her wrist. Charlie smirked. Mission accomplished.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie was kissing the girl with passion. Sense of liquor can be detect on her mouth. She learned the name of the girl is Brianna. Recently single. Charlie smiled. No crazy Boyfriend or Husband will bother her. Charlie's hand made its way under Briannas shirt and caressed her back. Brianna moaned inside Charlie's mouth. Brianna move her hands to Charlie's front and rub her abs. Because her hand was too close to Charlie core, Brianna felt something. She pulled away and was surprised to see a bulge. Charlie smiled.

She was sure Brianna would stand up and walked away but instead she stayed and begin to kiss Charlie again. Charlie pulled up her dress and leave her in her undergarments. Charlie her down and move to stand up. She pulled up the shirt she's wearing and let Brianna admired her body body unzipping her jeans. Brianna and Charlie was too drunk to function. By now Charlie was too drunk and horny. After she unhooked her bra off, she literally jumped on Brianna and kiss her again.

Brianna was curious. She wanted to see more. Charlie noticed she kept on looking down. "Are you ready to meet the other of half me?" Brianna slowly nodded. Charlie smile and said "No turning back..." "I'm ready." Charlie pulled down her boxer short and Brianna eyes widen when she notice Charlie's Friend is at full blow out. "Looks like it's ready for yah." Charlie was about to kiss her again and pulled her under wear when she stopped her. "Condom." Charlie smile and pulled away to a sitting position.

She reached for her nightstand and pulled out packet of condom. She tear the packet and stroke her want a couple more times before putting on the plastic cover. "Now. Where were we?" Brianna get up and pulled Charlie to kiss her. Charlie continued to pulled Briannas underwear out of the way while kissing her. Charlie reposition he body and pulled away. "Ready?" Brianna nodded. Charlie smiled and thrust in Brianna core. Brianna released a soft moan and winced a little.

"Does it hurt?" Brianna shook her head. "It will be alright.." Charlie begin to move her hips and Brianna moan louder than before. Charlie smashed her lips on Briannas lips to shut her off. "Oh God... I'm never been fuck like this...." "Oh yea?" Charlie pulled up, grabbed her leg and rested it on her shoulder. She begin to thrust a little rough. "Ahhhhh..... Harder... YES!
Give it to me baby..." Charlie find it amusing. She thrust harder and she notices Brianna's  back arched a little. "Yah like what I'm doing?" Charlie said seductively.

Brianna kept her eyes close. Charlie keep on thrusting in but stopped a little. She move her leg and turned Briannas body to the side with her want still inside her. Charlie move her hips and thrusting her sideways. At first she move at a slow rate, as the time goes by and Briannas moan filled the room, Charlie find herself thrusting her faster and harder, for some it might be pain, but for Brianna it's full pleasure. Charlie and want to try something new. She turned Briannas body and pick her up.

She put her back gently on the headboard in a sitting position and crashed her lips on her neck, her hips move and pumping hard on Briannas core. Briannas eyes rolled back at the back of her head and moan loudly. "Oh... God.... I'm close... Don't stop." With Charlie's pumping hard, Briannas back against the headboard, the pleasuring became too great for them both. They both moan in euphoria. With four more hard thrust, Brianna finally feeling the feeling of what she want for months from her now ex Boyfriend. The feeling or someone tend to her needs.

"I'm cumming...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Charlie feeling her orgasm building up and she released inside her. She put her head on Briannas neck crook her moan vibrated on Brianna neck and that sensation add up Briannas major orgasm. Brianna was panting and hold Charlie's waist down. "Stop....." She manage to breathlessly. Charlie smiled and stop. "Stay a little while." Charlie leaned in and kissed her lips. Exploring her inside with pleasure. 

Charlie pulled away and looked at her breast. She smirked. She move her lips to her neck to both her breast and to suck on her nipples. "Best... Sex... Ever...." Brianna said and kissed Charlie's nose. "You can move now." Charlie chuckled and pulled her wand out of her. "Nice knowing you, Charlie." Charlie smiled and goes to the bathroom to clean up before hit the road.

On the way home, she felt the need to know what's Sophia doing. After her little meeting session with the private investigator, she know Sophia a little more. Where she live, where did she get her education, who's her friends and family. Charlie even get her medical records. The thing she want now is to investigate her ex Husband. Why would a sane man want to leave a beautiful lady like that. But others lose, it's her gain.

A called startled her from her day dreaming state. She reach for her phone. "What? I'm driving." "Hello to you too Charlie." Charlie rolled her eyes. "Yes Andrea?" "Where are you?" "Driving home." At 2 am? Where were you?" "Why are you even up this late? I'm from the ....... Uh.... Office." Andrea is not convinced at all. "Hmmm. Office huh. Okay. I was just done with cleaning the house from a party Marsha threw. And unjust want to inform you that I want to have breakfast with you. It's Saturday tomorrow. You need to meet your nieces or they will kill you."

Charlie laughed. "Okay. Same place, same time." As if Charlie could senses her Sister smiling. "And DONT BE LATE!" "I won't. Call me tho." Charlie laughed and hang up. Charlie turned to a familiar road and soon she's in front of her mansion. She got out and close the car door and walked towards the huge black mansion. Why black? Because she said black is the Color of prosperity.

She turned the knob and instantly a smell of fresh bake cooking invaded her nostril. Ellie must be baking some. She walked towards the kitchen counter and a note stuck on the milk carton. "Freshly bake like you ask." With a smiley face. Charlie smiled and eat the cookie. "Chocolate chip." She took the whole make and walked towards the living room and turn on the TV.

That's how her life goes Everyday. Either she woke up in someone's house or hers, work, going home and showered, party, another laid activity and come back home to eat some of Ellie's famous baking. Usually after thatcher would sleep. But tonight her eyes seem to be wide awake. Her mind wander off to somewhere she wish to be. At Sophia's. She never felt this need to be with someone she just know.

She change the channel and something caught her attention. The school project. She smirked as she thinking of plan to include the finance department. She smiled widely after she figure everything out. She make sure to include Sophia in the project. She's the boss after all. She need to listen to her or else. "You will be mind Sophia." Charlie said to no one in particular and enjoy the to show.......

A/N

COMMENT, SHARE & VOTE

IM SORRY IF ITS TOO LONG

THANK YOU FOR READING

XOXO

JAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.3K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
519K 17.3K 19
Not only is she bleeding on the inside, she's bleeding on the outside as well. Irma Sveta, a child stuck in a matured 18 year old body; a young woman...
119K 4.5K 28
Xiomara isn't having the best luck with dating. When it comes to her priorities, her life as a mother of four and a striving film director seems to b...
62.9K 1.4K 30
A Dark Themed Mafia Romance Clementine An English teacher is a thief, she stole one hundred thousand dollars from Nikolia Ivanov and now she wants so...