Like Totally

By korrietheking

"I'm the sexy guy in school, and all the ladies want me. So don't act like you don't. And try not to make it... More

Like Totally (Overview)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions and Answers =P
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Character Answers :P
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)
New Book - Aubrey, the Star

Chapter Twenty-Two

483K 7.4K 1.4K
By korrietheking

Hello! :P

I start school tomorrow, and I wanted to get an update in tonight because I don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow night. I hope you like it! : )

Happy Readings!

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:

Adrian:

Tired.

Tired is all I'm feeling right now. Brooke made us dance our asses off at practice today, and now all I want to do is sleep.

After rubbing my sleepy eyes for about the nine zillionth time, my fingers find the straps of my tank top and I yank it up over my head with so much exhaustion.

God, today was such a bad day.

Megan was there at practice today. Yeah, you heard right. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that she bought her way onto the team.

Brooke seemed to have no problem with her today. Even though all the other girls weren't communicating with Megan at all but I'm not the reason behind that. Megan is just an evil perso --- bitch, I guess.

The worst part about it is that she is an okay dancer. She's not the best at all. Megan is just the worst but with potential, but since it seems like she's not going anywhere; we just have to work with her and manage it.

I stepped out of my dance pants, stumbling everywhere. Having two left feet when you're completely sleep deprived sucks eggs on Easter. I wrestled with my pant leg until my legs are finally free and I tossed those in the hamper.

Making my way to my vanity, I sighed deeply as I caught my reflection in the mirror. Maybe if I pulled my hair out of my ponytail I'll look somewhat better?

My long brown locks just wildly flew around my head and made me look homeless. No, I already looked homeless but now I'm completely bumming it in my underwear.

I just needed to get to bed already. If I go to sleep it'll put my mind at ease and I won't have to worry about anything for the next nine hours.

My jello legs walked me to my bed and I crawled into the comfort of my soft bedding. Letting out a sigh of satisfaction. This is why I like my bed. Before I knew it, I was immediately pulled into darkness.

~

        "And she thinks that she has a chance with Colton?" An underclassmen snickered with her friend right when I walked past them.

Just ignore them, if I do then life will be gravy.

        "Adrian Pike? Who?" Great, more laughter.

That's all I've been hearing since I walked into school; laughter, and insults from all the ladies of the I-Love-Colton club --- pretty much all the girls that made up the population of the female student body at our school.

I'm not exactly clear on why I'm being made fun of though. People don't know about my crush on Colton because well I haven't told anyone yet. I'm a chicken!

It's annoying seeing girls walk up to Colton and just flirt their way into his bed. And he gives in because I'm not responding any emotion back to him. I, Adrianna Pike, is just being a wimp and watching it all happen from afar.

But I have no reason to be mad if he hooks up with anyone right?

I spotted Colton up the hall, pinned up against his locker by Megan, sucking her face.

No, not literally.

They're kissing, quite vigorously if you ask me. I could tell Megan was enjoying it because she ran her hands through his beautiful brown locks like they belonged to her.

But he doesn't belong to her and that's what made me mad.

        "Staring problem, Adrian?" Megan called out from up the hallway. I looked around the now empty hallway. When and how did everyone leave the hallway without me noticing?

I opened my mouth to say some smart comeback but when I tried, no words came out. Colton did his famous smirk and Megan cackled out a laugh.

        "Colton doesn't want you, he wants me, forever, and ever. So you can go die now bitch." Suddenly the floor underneath me caved in and I fell into a black hole.

My voice tried to manage out a scream but nothing was coming up. Nothing at all. I'm mute. And I'm going to die!

I see huge flames burning further down of the black hole and I know this was the end. Colton Knight killed me and he didn't even know it. Colton Knight is killing me right now and he doesn't even know it!

Scream Adrian!

My voice tried to muster up a scream but still nothing's there. My throat burned from trying so hard. What the hell is going on?

Beads of sweat trickle down my forehead from the immense heat, my clothes stick to my body and I know that this is officially the end. I know that this is going to be the end of me.

No more Adrianna.

I can't even tell Colton that I'm in love with him.

Wait what?!

~

My body flew upward in lighting speed. I didn't even know that I could move that fast! Ever. Sweat  fell  down my forehead and my shirt is stuck to my body in an unladylike fashion.

Disgusting, just pure disgusting. This is what nightmares cause of us. To wake up with new realizations and a new outfit.

My alarm clock begins it's incessant chirping. I hit the off button, and then stretched my stiff limbs out of bed. I felt a great kind of adrenaline running through my blood.

An adrenaline that's creating butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. I love this feeling. I absolutely love it.

I quickly dressed into a pink button up shirt with a tank underneath, skinny jeans, and brown knee high boots with a small heel on them. I've these boots for months but since it's early fall I finally get to break these babies out. I fishtail braid my hair, so I won't have to deal with pushing it out of my face all day and then apply a bit of light makeup.

I wasn't going to become a Megan and put on the whole Ulta makeup shop. Pretty sure that she lives in that store. If not then the egg is on my face.

        Ignore Megan and stay focused on today.

That's right. I need to stay focused because this is what I need to do. I wasn't going to punk out today. He deserves an answer and I need to tell him. I know for sure that I'm not going to tell him that I'm in love with him.

He would just look at me creepy and walk away. No, I can't do that. I have to keep it simple like how he told me.

Like some people do in the movies but leaving the dramatics out. I'm not that great of an actress.

        I think I'm about to die.

Adrian, you are ready to do this. Don't freak yourself out because if you do yo--

I'm going to regret it. He's going to forget about me, go on about his life, and then I'll still be standing in front of my bathroom mirror wasting fucking time!

Move, move, move!

Today is the day.

I'm going to tell Colton that I like him and hope it gets me somewhere.

Any-fucking-where would be absolutely great...

I find my mom and dad already downstairs in the kitchen for breakfast, in the middle of what looked like a pretty tense conversation. They barely ever argue, ever. The only time I hear them argue is over what to make for dinner but this, this argument looks different.

I tried not to appear sneaky and casually walked in to grab a granola bar. Whatever's going on is something that I don't want to be a part of so I begin to make my exit.

        "Leaving so soon?" Mom started, and I moaned under my breath because they noticed that I was actually in a rush to get to school.

"Meeting with Serena early." I answered.

"Okay, well have a good day, Sweetie."

"Bye Puppet," Dad chimed in too. I turned around to wave my hand goodbye to them, grabbed my keys and exited out of my house. I looked in Colton's driveway and saw that his car was already gone. That meant he was already on his way to school or already there.

Even better.

I decided not to rush on my way to school. I needed to act as normally as possible, I don't want anyone to catch onto my anxiousness. Then make a big spectacle.

I sung along to an Imagine Dragons song on the radio, the whole drive to school. It's Time was playing. It felt like God was sending me a message somehow.

Jesus, I would ask you to take but that won't be necessary as I parked into my usual parking spot in the school lot.

Breathe, because there he is walking up towards the main door.

Breathe, and hurry up at the same time!

I grabbed my backpack quickly, managing to handle the weight of it all in an awkward motion. I watched as Colton casually walked up to the front doors of school.

He reached for the door just as I yelled his name, he glanced my way and a small smile crept up my face but he only managed a weak one.

As I continued to stare at him I noticed he seemed upset about something. And that made me feel uneasy. It only made me wonder if I'm a part of that something.

He doesn't even walk over to me or allow me to catch up to him.

Instead he walked into school, and I'm standing by my car slightly embarrassed. Mainly because I just yelled out his name like a foolish idiot. Because I don't normally do this.

Maybe he doesn't like me anymore?

Colton probably got tired of waiting around for me. He was probably through with me. And that was his only way of sending the message.

If it was, then message received. Loud and clear.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is short but I hope you all liked it and I feel bad that nothing is really happening right now but you'll enjoy the next chapter! I promise you that you will ( : Tell me what you think about this chapter!

Challenge: Over 150 votes and 80 comments? *fingers crossed*

Love All <3

xoxo

P.S. Message me anytime you want to talk! I love making new friends on here so please don't be shy. I don't bite at all ( :

Questions Continued....

76. Q: Have I ever had a boyfriend?
A: Yes, but we were over like two years ago. Therefore, there's nothing to share, NEXT =P

77. Q: How does it feel knowing people are noticing my book?
A: It's weird because literally the reads came out of nowhere. One day I was sitting on my laptop, and then all these notifications were popping up of people commenting, voting, and stuff. I was just...I couldn't believe it.

78. Q: How old are they?
A: Everyone is seventeen.

79. Q: Do I like jls?
A: I never heard of them so I searched them. I still don't know who they are.

80. Q: What are my two favorite hobbies?
A: Hmm, I guess singing and being lazy, or maybe being lazy in school?

81. Q: What's my favorite candy?
A: Sour skittles and now and laters =P Give me those and I'll love you forever!

82. Q: How old am I?
A: I am fifteen you all!

83. Q: Have I ever slapped a bitch?
A: I have come close a few times but I've never resorted to fighting physically just yet. But hey I'm in high school. I'm sure it's going to happen one day.

84. Q: Do I like mangoes?
A: Gross! ( ;

85. Q: How did my book get popular?
A: I wouldn't say it's popular because I'm still trying to get up there, so I don't know?

86. Q: Fav ice cream with the brand?
A: Eddy's Vanilla honey!

87. Q: Do I like One Direction, Justin Bieber, or am I just not a fan-girl?
A: Not a fan girl at all. Like at all, I swear to you.

88. Q: Do I prefer pancakes or waffles?
A: Pancakes ( :

89. Q: When I reach a fork in a road do I go straight (to town), left (the woods), or right (to a horrible, torrential river)?
A: I would go straight because woods alone? No. And a river? Where it requires me to swim, and that something I'm not very good at? Pshh, beats me.

90. Q: Favorite Technology?
A: Laptop, iPhone, TV, and the car.

91. Q: Is there currently anyone I like or may even love?
A: Nope. Not at all (I think)?

92. Q: If I could only eat one type of bagel for the rest of my life, what type would it be?
A: I think bagels are disgusting, so I don't know all the types. So I guess the normal one.....?

93. Q: Have I had my first kiss?
A: Yep, in like Kindergarten and it counts because it was on the lips and it was with some boy that I was friends with. Yeah, I was kissing in Kindergarten like a G!

94. Q: What made me want to start writing?
A: Just seeing all the good stories on here! That was basically the only inspiration I needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 16.4K 42
I was dancing with Cory when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. The force they used to turn me around made me stumble a bit and spill my drink. "S...
259K 7.6K 31
I pull up outside of his house and I don't move, "Want me to stay here so you have a ride home?" She shakes her head, "No. I'll probably get a ride f...
768 63 26
Football player meets figure skater Moving to the middle of nowhere, to a place called Arizona? The desert! Yep, that's my luck. And to top it off, I...
2.1M 53.7K 36
Something hit the side of my laptop screen and fell onto the floor. It was a paper airplane. There was a message written inside. "You look pretty hot...