breathe me ➶ larry

By larryafhbu

[DISCONTINUED] in which Louis is an X Factor contestant and Harry is a judge ---- © Copyright 2015 larryafhbu More

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Seventeen

3.8K 269 135
By larryafhbu

"Why is your relationship so beautiful?" Zayn cries out, landing face first into the bed. He mumbles something that gets muffled by the pillow.

"What?" Louis asks.

"I said, why do you plan on making me steal your boyfriend?"

"I thought you were purely girls. Not strictly dick-ly." Louis says with scrunched brows. Zayn turns so he's lying on his back and shrugs his shoulders.

"I mean, he's treating you like a king. Where do I sign up for that shit?" Louis blushes and twirls the rose pendant around his fingers.

"Do you call him daddy?" Zayn asks suddenly, knocking the breath out of Louis. The small boy chokes on his spit, coughing loudly. Zayn is unnerved.

"What kind of question is that?"

"One that I demand an answer for." Zayn retorts, "He's the definition of a sugar daddy! He's older, with money–that he spends on you–and he just fits all the criteria for—"

"Zayn!" Louis cries out, completely mortified. His face turns red and he buries his face in his hands.

"You do! Oh my God, I knew it!" Zayn exclaims.

"It was one time!"

"Oh, were you guys doing the nasty?" The raven haired boy smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm...not answering that."

Zayn's eyes widen comically and he slaps a hand over his mouth.

"You did! I can't believe you had sex with—"

"We didn't have sex!" Louis cries out, ears heating up from embarrassment.

"But it was the nasty, right? Let me guess, a blowjob?"

"Zayn!" Louis stuffs his face into a pillow. He could hear his friend chuckle just as the door opened. Louis looked up to find Harry standing there with an amused expression.

"You two are quite loud." He says, leaning against the doorway. Louis blushes again and mutters profanities at Zayn.

"I was wondering if I could steal Louis for the night, if you're alright with that, doll."

"He calls you doll, what the fuck." Zayn curses. Louis jumps up and waves off Zayn, grateful to be rid of his perverted company.

Harry smiles and takes the small boys hand, leading him to his room.

"Zayn seems to really take a liking to our relationship." Harry acknowledges and Louis giggles, nodding. Harry closes the door behind them.

He sits on his bed and pulls Louis down with him, the small boy straddling his lap. Louis plays with a strand of Harry's hair, twirling it around his finger. They don't say anything, just sit there admiring each other.

Harry smiles fondly up at Louis, moving a few stray hairs from his eyes, cerulean blue staring back at him.

"You're just someone I can sit back and admire." Harry says. Louis blushes and buries his face in Harry's neck.

"Love you." Louis mumbles and Harry smiles to himself.

"I love you too, darling."

Louis sits back up and kisses him softly. Their lips move against each other's slowly. There's no rush, no frantic motions. They sit and drink in each other's presence completely content.

Until they could hear someone walking towards Harry's room.

At first they think it's Zayn, so they don't think much of it. When the door opens and Simon Cowell is standing there, they can't do much but sit awkwardly.

"So, this is true then?" Simon asks and Louis wonders how he seems so calm about the whole endeavor.

"I...Simon—"

"Save it, Styles." He says. Louis moves away from Harry, standing frightened by the bed.

"You're not mad?" Louis asks, timidly.

"Quite the contrary." Louis furrows his eyebrows, "I'm infuriated. And I do suppose you should start packing, Mr. Tomlinson."

"W–What?" The small boy questions, dumbfounded.

"You heard me. You're off the competition."

Louis' world stops in that moment. His breath catches in his throat and he shakes his head quickly.

"No, no, no. You can't kick me off!"

"Actually, I can. Having an affair with a judge is completely against the rules and it leads to favoritism. How do I know that you weren't sleeping with him just to get through the competition?"

"I wasn't sleeping with him!" Louis argues meekly.

"You can't do that to him." Harry speaks up. Simon raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms over his chest.

"And why not? Don't think nothing is going to happen to you either. He's a minor."

"He's seventeen. It's consensual." Harry says, looking down.

"And you're twenty-seven. You think that's right?" Simon asks.

"It's my choice." Louis pipes up. Simon rolls his eyes.

"Well, your choice has led you to getting kicked off this competition. I want you packed up and out of here in an hour. And as for you, Styles, you will be put on watch and everything you do is to be told to me. Understand?"

Harry looks at Louis and sighs sadly.

"I said, do you understand?" Simon asks again, voice rising. Louis flinches at the sound and Harry nods solemnly.

"Come with me." Simon says, gripping Louis' arm and pulling him out of the room roughly. Harry stands up and follows.

"Y–You're hurting me." Louis stutters, Simon's grip on his arm tightening.

"Simon, don't touch him." Harry says, angrily, resting his hand on Louis' waist. Simon clenches his jaw.

"You're sick. Manipulating a boy to do what you please. When this show is over, you're gone. I don't want to see you ever again." Simon sneers.

Louis pulls his arm away from Simon and sniffles softly.

"He didn't manipulate me. You just don't understand." Louis whispers, "We'll keep talking even if I'm all the way in Doncaster."

"No you won't. I'll make sure you two don't have any communication." Simon says. He pushes Louis to his room and the small boy follows grudgingly.

He grabs the suitcases he brought and placed them on his bed. Harry stands by the doorway, running a hand through his hair and messing with the rings on his hands.

At some point Zayn comes in and sees the commotion and freezes dead in his tracks.

"What's going on?" He asks, looking between Louis and Simon.

"He's leaving. Get out of here." Simon answers. Zayn moves to say something but Louis shakes his head. He continues packing, eyes filling with tears every once in a while. Simon stands by him, calling a car to pick him up and drive him back home.

"This isn't fair." Louis whispers, once he's packed and standing at the front door. Harry frowns and moves to hug him but Simon pushes him back. Harry seems to snap then and he pushes Simon away, yelling profanities.

"Get your fucking hands off of me." He seethes as Simon moves to push him back.

"This is for your own good." Simon says and Louis sees him nodding towards some people waiting outside the house.

"Escort Mr. Tomlinson out." He says calmly as Harry struggles against him. Louis feels two rough arms grip his shoulders and he's being pushed out of the house, being led to a black Range Rover with tinted windows.

"I love you, okay?!" Harry calls out as he continues to try and pry himself from Simon's grasp.

Louis turns around and gives him a teary smile, biting his bottom lip before whispering, I love you too.

He turns again and shuffles into the car, letting the door slam behind him. When he's driving away he lets himself fall apart.

-----

poor Louis.

what do you think is going to happen next? Take a wild guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 57.5K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
516K 18.6K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 37.9K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...