All I need is you-Boyxboy- bo...

By TheXking

Leo has everything he possibly needs in life. His mom was always so childish and free spirited, His brother W... More

Chapter 1-All I need is you
chapter 2-I hate puberty
Chapter 3-New problems and a new enemy
Chapter 4- Oblivious
Chapter 5-Forgiveness
Chapter 6- Shit hits the fan
Chapter 7- A turn for the worse
Chapter 8- A dark path
Chapter 9- A road with twist and turns
Chapter 10- The Getaway
chapter 12- A happy ending (for now)

Chapter 11- The Reunion

187 5 2
By TheXking

This chapter is dedicated to CollinCrimes because if it wasn’t for you, I probablywouldn’t have made it this far without you and the other readers who commented and voted.

Kay’s POV

I heard it, I heard Leo. I felt my heart swell at the sound of his voice in my head. I was out the door, before anyone could tell me different.

‘Bryan, where leaving’ I said using the mind-link with my Beta

Bryan came out of the Pack house with a confused look on his face.

“What do you mean” Bryan asked as we got in my car.

I started up the car and pulled out without any explanation. My wolf would lead us to him, I have to get him back, and I love him. These thoughts kept running through my head as I sped through the streets to the airport. I looked at all the planes until I felt my wolf scratch against my insides. I went to the desk and got two tickets to Maine. Once we got our tickets, we were on the plane and I felt blood leak into my mouth, from my bleeding lip.

When was I biting my lip?

“Kay!” Bryan yelled my name, pulling me out of my daze.

“Yea, sorry, I just…” I trailed off

What if he doesn’t remember me, what if he’s a hunter now and he tries to kill me. I’d let him do it, I love him so much, I would kill myself just for him. I felt myself sweating now.

“Kay” Bryan whispered and I turned to him. “Why are you crying?”

I thought I was sweating, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I stayed quiet, the tears did not stop and my heart went back to its normal beating, Bryan pulled me into a hug as I calmed down.

“You’re letting your wolf get out of control” Bryan quietly whispered to me

I focused and took a breath, I pushed my wolf back in and then looked at Bryan.

“I found Leo” I said to him

“How” he asked in confusion

“I don’t know, I just know and I think he needs me” I explained

Bryan looked like he was in deep thought, then his eyes widened

“That’s why you were freaking out, dude, Leo will never change, and I don’t think you think he needs you, I think you know he need you.” Bryan said. “Also I think that’s because he’s calling out to you.”

“Have I ever told you, why I loved you?” I asked him with a smile

“No, you told me, if I ever try to make a move on your boyfriend again, I would suffer a fatal painful death” He smiled

“You told me, that you were in love with him” I scowled

“No I told you, I was in love with the guy that looked like him” he retorted

We glared at each other for a minute, and then started chuckling.

“I guess I’m quite possessive” I smiled

After about a view hours, we arrived in Maine and I quickly went to a payphone. After about one ring, my Dad answered

“Why are the beta and the Alpha missing” he sounded pretty annoyed

“Hi dad, listen since me and Bryan are gone to find the love of my life, you are also active alpha and Wyatt is beta again.” I explained real fast

“Wait but-”

“Also I need to use the credit card because I forgot to pack clothes” I said cutting him off.

I hung up real fast before he could get a word in. I grabbed Bryan’s arm and we left the out the airport. Bryan caught a cab as I got money out of the ATM machine. We got our money and then we were off.

“So, you new here?” The man asked

“Yea, I’m looking for my boyfriend” I said plainly

The man looked at us in the rearview mirror, and a smile appeared on his face.

“So you going to the pack house then” he asked

Bryan growled and I glared at him.

“Depends, you a hunter” I asked

“Nope, nothing like that, I’m just one of the visiting vampire, this pack has found something interesting and I was called to see it” he explained

I knew what they found and I will have Leo back, the vampire looked in confusion about the silence.

“Yea could you take us there” Bryan asked

The cab pulled off and we were on our way.

It was a little snow out and it was pretty dark out, humans all around had on big coats and were getting home. I looked over at Bryan, he was fast asleep, he looked completely tired when we on the plane, but I guess he was worried about me. He had on a wrinkly white long sleeve shirt and he was wearing skinny black jeans, with black converse. His brown hair was started to growl out more. We arrived at the pack house and my wolf howled at the scent of Leo. He was here and I was on the verge of breaking through this window. I got out and gave the guy his money and he went on to park his cab.

A big guy came out of the Pack house, with an angry scowl on his face. “What’s the Montana Alpha doing here” he asked

Before I could get a word in, everything around us started to rise of the ground and the small cubs started to cough and choke.

“Leo” was the only thing that came out of my mouth

Leo POV (ten minutes earlier)

I woke up in a cold room, chained up to a wet brick wall.

“Wow, this is cheesy” I said out loud

I was greeted with a hard punch in my abdomen; all the air being pushed out of me.

“Shut it” A ruff voice yelled at me

It was too dark to see, by the way the eyes on this guy glowed, I could tell he was a werewolf. I heard a bunch of whispers, so there were more people in this room, I looked around, but it was still too dark.

“Where are the other hunters” he asked

“What?” I furrowed my brows

Water was thrown on me soaking me.

“I won’t ask again” The voice growled

The light switched on and the man in front of me was terrifying. He had dark skin and buzz cut black hair. He was wearing black jeans and no shoes; I could tell he was on the verge of shifting, his nails were claws and his fangs were retracting and extending from time to time. His eyes glowed were a misty grey. When I didn’t respond, he snarled and slashed my chest with his sharp claws. Blood oozed out from the wound and I howled in pain and tears threatened to leak out of my eyes.

“Tell me” he yelled getting into my face

“I don’t know” I cried out

My chest was clawed again and a hand wrapped tightly around my neck. I tried to breath but nothing was getting pass my throat.

“You will die then.” The man growled

I closed my eyes and tears leaked out of them.

“Stop, you’re killing him” A girl came into the room.

The hand released my throat and I took in deep breath.

“Sara, I told you not to come in here” The man yelled at the girl

“It’s okay Jean, his brother told me everything, they both are Omegas who got caught by hunters and were on their way to their older brother in the Montana Pack.” Sara said

‘Nice story Blake’ I thought to him

‘Yea, yea, yea’ he voice sounded so tired in my head.

“So you are an Omega” Jean questioned

“I just wanna go home” I cried out

“Leave Sara” Jean growled yet, using the alpha tone

Sara bowed and walked out the room.

Jean extended his hand and trailed his hand down the scars that old guy gave me. He had a seductive look in his eye that might have been hot, if Kay didn’t ever claim me first. I growled and snapped my teeth at him (That would have been more intimidating if I had fangs). Jean chuckled and grabbed my skull, banging it several time against the brick wall. He only stopped when he saw blood leak out the back of my head, he then connected our lips together, and wasted no time, sticking his tongue down my throat. I felt so weak and dizzy, but I bit his tongue anyway, making him pull back.

“You can fight all you want, but with an omega, I can be the strongest Alpha ever” Jean sneered

He went forward, biting on my neck, making me gasp. I didn’t wanna feel this way, I felt disgusted, I wanted to kill this Alpha, I just wanna go home, I miss my family, I miss Kay. As he hooked his index finger in my boxers, a voice rang out from the doors.

“Sir, the Montana Alpha is here” A man’s voice called out.

Jean growled lowly, making me shudder from the vibrations around my neck, he pulled of, and looked me in the eye.

“You will be mine” He growled

I looked at him, but didn’t respond, I only heard that the Montana Alpha was here, Kay was here.

‘Blake heal me’ I thought to him

The wounds on my chest healed and the back of my head started to feel better. I finally felt the cold feeling in my chest again, my emotion locked away and I no longer felt remorse, I growled low and the chains around my wrist and ankles broke with a horrible snap. I walked slowly getting used to walking around. Finally I felt something snap inside me and I was going to kill anything that got in my way now.

Back to Kay’s POV

I watched at Leo came out the Pack house, he Beautiful skin caked in Dirt and blood, scars covered most of his body. Something about him was off, his eyes weren’t looking at me, they were looking at Alpha Jean, and if looks could kill, Alpha jean would be a goner. As he took steps closer, I found myself backing away in fear, but again he only was staring at alpha Jean.

“What did you do?” I growled out

“Nothing” The Alpha said to quickly

I growled out, but then Leo looked my way and his expression soften

“Kay” He said

I ran over to him, but was stopped quickly by Alpha jean, he looked livid.

“No, you shouldn’t get close, he could be dangerous” He said

But he was quickly thrown by an invisible force, he fell to the ground; then he was dragged by said force to Leo feet. I looked at Leo, he wasn’t doing this; it was Omega.

“Wrong, Omega is no more” Leo said, like he was reading my thoughts.

He grabbed Alpha Jean’s neck and in brought him close. He opened his mouth and out came a roar that made me whimper in submission. Jean eyes went wide before there was no longer life in them, Bryan was curled up in a ball beside me, and he had tears streaming down his eyes. Leo looked back at me, and I felt pure fear for me and my beta. Leo saw that fear and his expression soften. The powerful aura around him started to die down and he looked at me with a saddened expression.

“Kay” He cried out

I ran to him and hugged him, he skin still felt so soft and warm and my arms. I missed him and I cried every night he was gone.

“I’ve missed you” I said to him

He smiled, but then the look changed to absolute horror. He bent down and began to throw-up blood, he kept puking until, he fell over and his body when limp.

“Leo” I yelled

I got no response.

“Leo”

Nothing and I couldn’t hear his heartbeat either.

I turned him over on his back and began to do CPR; I pushed on his chest three times.

I looked at him, and his expression stay blank.

I did the same actions over again, but after, I held his noise and breathed into his mouth. Began to cough and he looked at me, the he closed his eyes. I began to panic, but I heard his soft snores and I calmed down.

“Bryan” I asked

“Yea” His voice cracked a little

“You good” I asked

“Yea”

“Good go find his brother and then where leaving, hurry too, I don’t think the vampire will let us go, with something this powerful” I explained

Well, lol as I promised, it is up today, oh finally the couple is reunited; I needed this as much as you guys did, because believe it or not, this story has a mind of its own. Anyways please enjoy and vote and comment, and also, find me a Cookie to eat (Lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 4 16
The queer guy falling his straight best friend is a tale as old as time. However, what happens when the straight guy starts falling too? Kaden had be...
392 3 13
Coles parents divorced and he had to move with his mom. Cole has always been closed off from the world. He's never had real friends or anyone for t...
3.1K 154 19
After losing his family to murder, Leo didn't think his life could get better. Living in a world where everyone was either an alpha, omega, or beta...
57.9K 1.8K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...