Life Isn't a Fairy Tale (A Tr...

By FantasiaSongz

Brittney & Trey have made it this far. They have been together for a year. Will they make it through another... More

Chapter Two: One Step Closer to Marriage
Chapter Three: The Wedding of My Dreams
Chapter Four: Pregnant with Trey's Baby
Chapter Five: The Baby Shower of Anastasia April Neverson
Chapter Six: The Pregnancy
Chapter Seven: The Birth of Anastasia Neverson
Chapter Eight: Loving My Wonderful Family
Chapter Nine: Anastasia's Birthday
Chapter Ten: Daycare Time for Anastasia
Chapter Eleven: Another Baby for Us
Chapter Twelve: Trey's Love Affair
Chapter Thirteen: The Sex of Our Baby

Chapter One: The Love Is Still There

2.5K 19 3
By FantasiaSongz

I have been with Trey Songz for a year. His love for me didn't stop. Everything was perfect. But sometimes I have doubts about Trey. Anyway, I always knew that Trey was the one for me. I was the perfect woman for him that always accepted his imperfections, no matter what. Anyway, Trey is still taking me out on dates occasionally, and we still see each other whenever we have the time. However, I was working out at home, getting some exercise done to stay fit. Suddenly, my phone starts to ring. It was my ex once again, begging me to take him back again.

Brittney

I said, "Jay, what the hell do you want?"

Jay said "Baby, I need you back. I am lonely without you. Please take me back, sweetie."

I said "No, Jay. I'm sorry but I am deeply in love with Trey Songz right now, not you, okay? Goodbye, Jay."

So, I hung up the phone and went back to mind my own business until Trey started calling me.

I picked up the phone and said "Hello?"

Trey said "Hey, angel."

I said "Hey, you. How are you doing, boo?"

Trey said "I am doing good, baby girl. What about you?"

I said "That's good to hear. I am doing good as well."

Trey said "That's good to hear. I really miss you, baby."

I said "Not as much as I miss you, sweetie."

Trey said "Do you want to go out again on Friday night?"

I said "Sure. I'm available on Friday night. Where are we going to go on our date?"

Trey said "I can't tell you that. It's a surprise, baby. You are going to love it. Trust me."

I said "OK. Can we go on our date at 7:00pm?"

Trey said "7:00pm would be good. All you have to do is just be ready when I come and get you. So on Friday night, get dolled up, baby, because I have something special planned for you."

I said "OK. I will be ready for our date on Friday night."

Trey said "I have to go, boo. I have a meeting to go to. I will talk to you tonight. Bye, baby girl."

I said "Bye, Trey."

So after I had got off the phone with Trey, I started to get back on the treadmill to finish my exercise routine. However, I started to think about my date on Friday night. Anyway,  after I had finished my exercise routine, I called my girls Amy, Galaxina & Monique for a girls night out.

I said, "You girls want to hang out with me tonight?"

Monique said "Girl, we can have a girls night out, you, me, Amy and Galaxina. We can all hang out together and have a great time at the club."

Amy said, "Girls Night Out, y'all! For real."

Galaxina said, "I'm down with that, girl!"

So, I said "Ok. Why don't we all meet up at my house tonight so we can all leave together after I get off from work?"

The girls said "Okay."

The girls and I decided to meet up at my house so we can go out to the club together after work. After I got off the phone with the girls, I started to clean up the house before I leave for work. After cleaning up, I took a bath. I got out of the tub, I put on my work uniforms for the hospital. I straightened my hair up and put on makeup. After getting dressed, I got my things and left the house. I got in my car and left for work. I got to the hospital, checked in, and I went to the 3rd floor.

After I came to the 3rd floor, I started working right away. The doctor gave me orders to help a patient who is suffering from pancreatic cancer. I was ordered to give the patient some antibiotics to help her put the cancer into remission. However,  the patient was feeling a little better. After that, the doctor gave me another order to put a patient to sleep for her tubal ligation to get her tubes tied. After that, it was getting close to lunchtime. So, I went on lunch break and started to eat at the hospital cafeteria. I got my favorite lunch, bologna and cheese sandwich with lettuce and Caesar's salad. While I was eating my lunch, I get a call from Trey. I looked at my phone and answered Trey's call.

I said "Hey, Trey."

Trey said "Hey, beautiful.  How is my sexy angel doing?"

I said "I am doing fine, baby. I am so happy that you called."

Then Trey said "I am so happy to hear your sexy voice. What you doing?"

I said "Nothing. I am just eating my lunch, boo. What are you up to, Trey?"

Trey said "Nothing much. Just thinking about you, angel. I can't wait for our date Friday night. I miss you so much, baby."

I started to smile when Trey said that he missed me.

I said "I miss you too, Trey. I can't wait for out date, too. I am so excited."

I realized that my lunch break was over.

I said "Oh, my lunch break is over. I got to get back to work. Call me tonight?"

Trey said "Ok. I will call you tonight."

I said "Okay. I will wait for your call."

Trey said "I want to have phone sex with you tonight."

I said "I know you do."

Trey said" I love you, Britt."

I said "I love you, too."

Trey said "Be ready for phone sex tonight, girl. Call you later."

I said "Okay."

Trey said "Bye, baby."

I said "Bye. (Hangs up the phone)"

After I had got off the phone with Trey, I went back to work on the 3rd floor. The doctor gave me another order to help a patient who is suffering from breast cancer. So I went to the patient to give her some antibiotics to reduce pain in her chest. It worked and the patient was feeling better right away. However,  the patient was thanking me for helping her with breast cancer and I made her feel like a special person. After that, the doctor gave me another order to help another patient who is suffering from heart disease. I went to the patient and helped her. However, it was time to go home. I checked out at 4:30 pm, went to the parking lot, got in my car, and left the hospital. At 5:00 pm, I came home. I got out of my car and went inside the house. As soon as I got inside the house, my house phone rings. I looked at the caller ID and it was Trey. I was smiling on the inside that he was calling me.

I picked up the phone and said "Hey, you. How you been?"

Then Trey said " Hey, angel. I've been good. How are you doing?"

I said "I have been good.  I just got home from work not too long ago."

Then Trey said "Oh ok. Are we still on for phone sex tonight, baby? I really want to hear you moan with that sexy voice of yours, baby girl. For real."

I said "Yes. We are still on for tonight, Trey."

Trey said "Ok. I'll call you tonight at 7:00 pm, girl."

I said "Ok. I'll be ready by then, boo. I will be in my bed tonight, waiting for your call then the phone sex will be on tonight."

Trey said "Ok, baby. Bye."

I said "Bye, Trey."

So I got dinner ready. After preparing dinner, the news came on with an alert. There was an earthquake on the San Andreas Fault. It was a 9.4 on the Richter Scale. Many were missing, dozens injured. The earthquake hit the city of San Francisco in California. I started to feel bad for the people who lost their lives in the earthquake. After the news went off, I started to eat dinner. I prayed to God to help those people in the earthquake. After praying, I started to eat dinner.  Throughout the dinner, I get a call from one of my girls and it was Monique.

I answered then phone and said "Hey, girl!"

Monique said "Hey, sis! How are you?"

I said "Girl, I am doing just fine. I am just having dinner. Girl, guess what?"

Monique said "What?" trying to guess what I'm about to tell her.

I said "I am going to have phone sex with Trey tonight and it is so special to me."

Monique said "Go, girl. I got a man myself. His name is Mike Williams."

I said "I am happy for you, girl. Congratulations, girl!"

Then Monique said "Thank you, girl. I got to go. I have to pick up my daughter from school. Talk to you later?"

I said "Sure. I got to ready for Trey's call tonight." Monique said "A'ight, girl. Bye."

After that, I started to get ready for Trey's call. As soon as I was getting ready, I get a phone call from Trey.

I picked up the phone and said "Hey, Trey."

Trey said "Hey, beautiful. What you doing?"

I said "I was just waiting on you to call so we can get started on the phone sex."

Then Trey said "Ok. Let's get started. What you wearing, baby?"

I said "I am wearing your favorite: Victoria's Secret lingerie."

Trey said "Mmmm. That's my favorite. I want to take off your lingerie, baby. I am getting horny. You got it hot and ready for me, girl?"

I said "Yes. (moaning) What you gonna do to me?"

Things were getting romantic.

Trey said "I'm gonna rub your body down, then kiss you on the lips and neck. After that, I'll make you wet, baby. What you gonna do to me?"

I said "I am gonna kiss you on your sexy-ass body and go down on you."

Trey said "Okay."

I said "Then tease you by looking so sexy, talking with my sexy voice, and make you feel so good."

Trey said "I would love that, baby girl. I wish I was there with you. Are you playing with your pussy, boo?"

I said "Yes. I am getting wet, boo. It is feening for you."

Trey said "Mmmmm. I like that, baby. Ooh, I am going to go inside of you. Let me hear you moan, girl."

I said "(moaning) I want you, Trey."

Then Trey said "Not as much as I want you, baby girl. I like the way you moan."

I said "Really?"

Then Trey said "Yes. Is your pussy wet?"

I said "Yes. Very wet."

Then Trey said "Good girl. Open wide, baby. Here I come."

I said "Ok."

During this,  I was getting horny, so was Trey. However, things were getting hotter and hotter every minute.

Then Trey said "Baby, are you liking it? Does it feel good?"

I said "Yes."

Trey said "Ok. I want you to play with yourself for me, boo. Can you do that for daddy?"

I said "Ok. I'll do it for you, daddy."

Then everything was getting serious and romantic.

I said "I'm about to come, baby. (moaning passionately)"

Then Trey said "Ok. Are you coming yet, boo? because I'm about to come too. (moaning)"

Trey and I had reached the sexual climax.

I said "That was so romantic,  baby."

Trey said "Yes, it was."

Everything had died down. I was still on the phone with Trey and we was talking sexy things to each other.

I said "Baby, I had a great time having phone sex with you. I loved it."

Trey said "I loved it, too. I had a wonderful time. I know you have to go to work in the morning, baby. Go take a bath, clean yourself up, and call me back to say good night, ok, baby?"

I said "Ok. I'll do it right now. I'll call you back. Bye."

After the phone sex had ended, I went to my master bathroom upstairs and started to take a bath. While I was getting undressed, my ex started to call again but this time I ignored his call. I went into the tub and relaxed. After that, I got out of the tub. I dried myself off and put on some fresh lingerie. Then I called Trey back to say good night.

Trey answers and said "Hello?"

I said "Hey, Trey. I'm just calling you back to say good night."

Then Trey said "Awwww. I appreciate it, baby girl. Thank you. Well, good night, boo. I'll be thinking about you. I'll call you tomorrow."

I said "OK. I'll be waiting for your call, baby. Good night."

So after that, I went to bed and fell asleep, started to dream about Trey. The next morning came, and the sun woke me up with its wonderful rays. I woke up with a smile on my face when I dreamed about Trey last night.

It was Thursday morning. It was the day I hang out with the girls. As soon as I woke up, my house phone starts to ring.  I looked at my caller ID on the phone and it was Trey.

I answered the phone and said "Hey, Trey. I am surprised that you called me at this time of the morning. How are you?"

Trey said "I am fine, baby. How are you doing, angel?"

I said "I am fine. I was just getting ready to go to work."

Then Trey said "Oh, ok. Well, when you get home tonight, I'll call you because I wanna talk to you about something."

I said "Oh, shit. I forgot. I'm supposed to be hanging out with girls tonight, baby."

Trey said "Oh ok. You go ahead and hang out with the girls tonight and I'll see you tomorrow night, ok?"

I said "Thank you for being understanding, Trey. That's why I love you so much."

Trey said "You're welcome, baby. I got to go to work myself.  I'll call you on your lunch break, ok?"

I said "OK. I got to go, bye."

Then Trey said Bye, sweetie."

After I got off the phone with Trey,  I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to go freshen up before I eat breakfast. I put on my nursing uniforms, went downstairs and started to eat breakfast. After breakfast, I got my things together,  got my car keys, and turned on the alarm. I got in my car, and left home. I got to the hospital on time, checked in, and went to work for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.8K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...
3K 19 12
Brittany never had a dad so instead she looked for that fatherly love she wanted so bad in other guys . Her first heartbreak leads to her last heartb...
79.2K 1.4K 20
Talyah is a stripper at Blue Diamonds until she meet Trey Songz. He changes who she was and her career. She quickly falls in love with him, but does...
369K 14.9K 34
Diana Michelle has everything she could ever want. She has a big house , a loving husband , and a beautiful four year old daughter. Diana's a stay at...