KING (Bryson Tiller fanfic)

By Ashayela

When you think you have things figured out something seems to come along leaving you in a state of confusion... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Update
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40

9

7.3K 435 131
By Ashayela

Omniscient
February 21, 2015
Sunday | 1:45 a.m.

KING had finally gotten Ava to lay down. She was fighting her sleep a lot lately and it was making him restless. Walking out of the bedroom he walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Pulling out his phone he played his voicemail's. Many of them were from frequent clients looking to get some sessions at his studio. He heard the lock click on the front door and in came Kyara after a Saturday night out with Akira.

She walked in and tossed her keys on the dinning room table before setting the heels that she was carrying down.

"Had fun?" She jumped and grabbed her chest.

"Do you have to creep up on me like that."

"My bad."

"To answer your question it was a complete waste of my time. The line was long and then once we got in there it was just beyond chaotic." She shrugged and sat down across from him. Leaning her head

"That's why I stopped hitting up the club." His eyes wondered up and down her body.

"I guess the club life is played out for me now. What you doing still up?"

"Took me forever to get Ava to sleep and now I can't."

Kyara laughed. "You give in too easily."

"What you mean?"

"She has you wrapped around her little fingers. Ava is very advanced for her age." Kyara stood up and walked to the kitchen pouring herself a glass of lemonade and vodka.

KING stood and walked over to the kitchen island and took a seat on one of the stools.

"How she got me wrapped around her fingers?" He asked as KY downed her drink.

"You tell her no and as soon as she puckers them little lips or make that sad face you give in. You must not see the little face she make when you give in. A sly smirk and raised eyebrow. The girl is a genius." The two laughed.

"Man I'm gone have to pay close attention to her now then."

KING shook his head and thought about what KY had said. Ava was pretty advanced for her age and he hated to see her cry. She must've figured out how to get him to give in so easily and now runs with it.

"You want a drink?" KY poured herself half a glass this time.

"That fruity ass drink you got. Hand me the bottle of henny and that cranberry juice in the fridge."

"Just because mines taste better doesn't mean it doesn't have the same effect." She laughed and got him what he wanted.

"If you a light weight then yea."

KY smacked her lips and rolled her eyes. While KING poured mixed himself a drink she studied him. His skin was smooth and facial hair was perfectly lined. She even noticed the way his forhead wrinkles. Shaking away her thoughts she finished her drink.

"Not that it's any of my business but did you hear anything from Ava's mother?"

KING downed his first drink at the thought of his baby mother. "She locked up. Doubt she be out anytime soon this year. Speaking of locked up. When I'm gone get this shit off of my leg?"

"Hopefully in two weeks. Then you can go back to your normal lifestyle. With Ava involved this time." KY smiled.

"Damn just kick us out why don't you." He laughed when KY smile dropped and she shook her head.

"No I didn't... I meant...I mean don't you miss your own bed?"

"No I mean..uhhh.." She slit her eyes at him as he mocked her. "You damn right I miss my own shit. Plus I won't have to hear your loud ass moaning in the middle of the night." He stood and put his cup in the sink.

KY cheeks became cherry red. She looked down at her empty glass before turning and placing it in the sink. KING turned a perfectly nice conversation into an awkward one. Tapping her nail on the counter KY bit the corner of her lip.

"I'm not even that loud. Stop listening and you wouldn't have that problem." KING stared at KY from the back and chuckled.

"It's kind of hard to tune you out."

"Mhm. Well I'm going to bed." KY turned to leave when KING grabbed her arm and stepped closer.

Staring at him she waited for an exchange of words but he just stared.  The look in his ryes formed to lust KY assumed. KING watched as her breathing picked up and skin redden a bit. He leaned in so that their faces were inches apart but hesitated to do anything more. KY stared at his lips and without thinking took the initiative to kiss him. When she didn't feel him reciprocating she backed away embarrassed.

"I shouldn't of done that. I-I apologize." She looked down at the floor before scurrying off to her bedroom and closing the door.

Pacing the floor for a few seconds she shook her head and sighed from the mistake she just made.

Omniscient
February 21, 2015
Sunday | 3:52 a.m.

KING was still up going through the shots he took earlier on in the week. Placing his camera on his lap he stared across the room at KY's bedroom door. Rubbing his chin he sat up and looked out on the balcony. It was beyond calm within the apartment which didn't help with his insomnia.

Standing up he walked over to her bedroom door and opened it. KY was laid out in just her bra and panties sleep. After cutting his shutter sound off he angled his camera perfectly and snapped a picture of her.

Removing his shirt he climbed in bed over top of her and moved her hair over more. KING spent two hours trying to make sense of the little scene that transpired in the kitchen. He couldn't lie and say that he wasn't attracted to KY.

KING knew for a fact that she was attracted to him just by the look of disappointment on her face when he didn't kiss her back.

He planted kisses down her neck and across her shoulder. KY stirred and turned her head in the opposite direction. Unhooking her bra on the side he did the same and moved down her back. KY half sleep pushed him and turned over on her her back.

Feeling her thong being removed her eyes opened and she jerked when she seen a shirtless KING hovering over her. Completely removing it he placed his hand between her thighs and ran his thumb against her lips.

"KING no." She whimpers at the touch of his warm hand as he parted her lips and begin to slowly make circles around her clitoris. She placed her hand over top of his and trued to pry him away. Her body was craving for some sexual pleasure and has for a while now.

"Give me one good reason why I should stop." The hunger in his voice sent chills through out KY's body making her speechless.

KING removed his hand making KY whimper in confusion as he ran it up her body before grabbing her right breast. He cupped the other with his left hand before latching on to her nipple and sucking. KY moaned from the warmth of his mouth and soft bites.

Fed up with the foreplay KY reached down and pulled at his pants. KING took her nipple between his teeth and pulled making her eyes widen and a pleasurable sensation start to form below.

"Please fuck me." KY hissed.

Removing his pants KING searched the pockets for a condom. KY stared at him and giggled when his face frowned.

"Fuck you laughing at?" He smacked her thigh making her groan.

Not about to waste anymore time KING went into the living room grabbing his wallet. Looking inside he cursed when he didn't find one. Shrugging he walked back into the bedroom where KY now sat on the edge of the bed.

"Maybe that's a sign." She sat up and put her hair to the side.

"Sign for what." He removed his briefs letting himself free.

"Not to mix business with pleasure...my god." KY crossed her legs at the sight of how blessed he was.

"My pull out game strong."

KING did a short chuckle before firmly grabbing her chin and crushing his lips on hers before she could protest. KY placed her hand on his head as they leaned forward and he pulled her down more. After fighting for a while he finally pried her legs apart and positioned himself at her entrance. KY broke the kiss and placed her head within the crook of his neck.

She gasped and he groaned as he slowly entered her. KY gripped hold of his back as he gave her slow and long deep strokes.

Her moaning became music to his ears as he picked up speed.

"Damn you feel so good." KING growled into her ear as KY started to rock her hips.

"mmm right there KING.." He grabbed hold of her chin once again and forced her to look him in the eyes.

KING went deeper and quickened his strokes. The sound of their skin smacking against one another started to play in the room. KY started to rock and grind her hips faster in complete ecstasy.

"You like that huh?" KING smirked as she got louder.

KY bit on his lip and kissed him as she felt near her peak. Wanting to be in control she pushed him over and started to ride. KING gripped hold of her hips as she rocked and bounced.

He could feel his dick become rock hard and throb as KY placed her hands on his chest for support and started to take full control.

"Cum for me." KY whispered and moaned in his ear as she felt her walls pulsate.

KING flipped them over and entered from behind. She screamed in pleasure as he pounded her roughly. Reaching down her rubbed her clit as KY started to bounce back on him.

"Ohh fuck.." She whimpered as she reached her orgasm and came all over him.

"That's..that..shit.." KING grunted and gripped her hips.

He gave her five deep and long strokes before pulling out and busting all over the sheets. KY watched as KING got off and smirked.

He stared at how her hair was semi wildly over her face as she stared at his erection.

Grabbing his still erect dick in her hand she stroked him before placing her mouth around the tip.

"Fuck...you a little nasty freak." KING groaned out in satisfaction.

He gripped hold of KY's hair and held on tight as she worked her magic. 

The two were both in a state of high trance and neither one wanted to end what had started only moments ago. They had plenty of time to explore each other's bodies before things had to come to a halt.

So that's what they did.

...

So KING is a weird jerk I know and that's how I want his character to be lol.

I noticed that in my other books I always wait a while before any sexual activity forms between characters.

Not in KING and definitely not in this other piece I may work on that's an August Alsina fanfic.

Enjoy!

❤️ Ashayela ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
203K 427 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
242K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
88.6K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...