His Girl// [h.s]

By writingsbyesmee

Trust is like a paper, once crumpled; it'll never be the same ever again. More

Prologue;
Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. (M)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31. (M)
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33 (Mature Language)
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37. (M)
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49. (M)
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57. (M)
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Final Chapter.
Epilogue. [Part One]
Epilogue [Part Two]

Chapter 2.

185K 5.3K 2.6K
By writingsbyesmee

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93596598

12th March 2014. - Now.

Charlotte's POV.

I was ready to finish my shift at work when my manager Cassidy rushed out fastening her jacket. “Hi Char,"

"Hi-"

"-In a rush lock up for me? K, thanks.” And with that she was out the door.

I sighed closing my book and began the locking up regime I did nearly every night at the shop.

Once I locked up, I stepped outside fastening my pea-coat and beginning my walk, it was middle march so the wind was quite bitter against my already pink cheeks.

I arrived at the cemetery, flowers in hand.

4 years. 4 years today. 4 years since that day. 4 years since my entire life turned up side down. And it was all my fault.

                Everything's my fault.

I placed the first bunch of flowers at my mums grave. I wiped her headstone that had a little mud covering her name. Susan Marie Orchid. 23rd August 1970-12th March 2010. Loving mother,wife,friend and colleague. Forever in our hearts.

I wiped my cheek as I read over the words. Whenever I came here I cried, I read the words over and over, hurting myself, letting myself know the reason she's here is because of me. All because of me.

I walked on to my father's grave and place the flowers down. Peter James Orchid. 16th October 1969-12th March 2010. A musician who didn't only light up our world with words but with his presence.

I sometimes found it hard to believe he's gone, but then again he's partly the reason this happened. His complicated web of deceit and mistrust.

I walked on and placed the final set of flowers on my brother's grave. Theodore Peter Orchid. 1st June 1996-12th March 2010.

I couldn't find words that fit perfectly for Theo, so I left it with just the dates. That's what he would of wanted. He wouldn't of wanted a sentence to explain his life. He only had 14 years of life – how can you find the right things to say?

     You can't.

When I want advice, I always forget I can't just pick up the phone to call him. My baby brother, who i was suppose to protect. I didn't, i didn't protect anyone.

    You can't find anything to justify what happened.

It was all because of me, Charlotte Orchid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.2K 44
He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...
1.4M 49.1K 72
Baby I'm perfect for you. • • • Harry Styles love affair story. Mature content. All ideas are my own blah, blah, blah. Don't steal anything.
1M 29.3K 10
[short story: ✔] ❝sometimes i wish you were awake when i do this❞ every night he'd put her to bed and kiss her lips, just wondering how it would feel...
3.8M 27K 59
When Louis Tomlinson comes home to live in the house he and his little sister own, together he will also bring One Direction to live there too. Darcy...