The Love Decagon✨ - A Mindles...

By marriedtozillla

Mainly a book about a girl that doesn't know who she loves. Mainly - Chresanto and Ray. With a few other lov... More

Chapter 1 ✨
Chapter 2 ✨
Chapter 3 ✨
Chapter 4 ✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8✨
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13✨
Chapter 14 ✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18✨
Not a Chapter
Chapter 19✨
Chapter 20 ✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22✨
Chapter 23✨
Chapter 24✨
Chapter 25 ✨
Chapter 26 ✨
Chapter 27✨
Chapter 28✨
Chapter 29✨
Chapter 30✨
Chapter 31✨
Chapter 32✨
Chapter 33✨
Chapter 34✨
Chapter 35✨
Chapter 36✨
Chapter 37✨
Chapter 38✨
Chapter 39✨
Chapter 40✨
Chapter 41✨
Chapter 42✨
Chapter 44✨
Chapter 45✨
Chapter 46✨
Chapter 47✨
Chapter 48✨
Chapter 49✨
Chapter 50✨
Chapter 52✨
Chapter 53✨
Chapter 54✨
Chapter 55✨
Chapter 56✨
Chapter 57✨
Chapter 58
Chapter 59✨

Chapter 51✨

23 10 0
By marriedtozillla

Rachelle POV

"Grai, King! Come get your lunch so we can so to Auntie Alanna's!" I shouted from in the kitchen. I know they are only 1, but they can still understand me. That's when they waddled into the kitchen. I picked them up and put then both into their high chairs.

"If only Daddy was here to help me." I said referring to Issa. He's always out with the boys, leaving me to look after the twins by my self, I mean I think I'm more of the strict parent so I know how to handle them. And they behave when it's just me and them.

I gave the twins their food.

"What do you say?" I say sternly. They just gurgled.

"Faaanka." King said.

"Your welcome baby. La'Gracie, do you have anything to say?" I raised my eyebrow at her. She's still learning. And shook her head.

"I know you can say it." I said. She giggled.

"Faa Oo." She smiled.

"Well done baby" I kissed her forehead as she ate.

I heard the front door knocked so I walked towards it. It was Prod and Beyoncé. Prodigy always goes every where with Beyoncé. She's all he has left of Chyna after she died.

"Hey Craig." I said.

"Wassup Elle." He replied.

"Hi be" I kissed Beyoncé's cheek.

"You staying long?" I asked them as they came in.

"Well no. I was actually just Finna ask if you can look after Be coz I'm going to have to work overtime today. Which means I can't make it to Alanna's party. But Beyoncé really wanted to go." He said with pleading eyes.

"Yeah of course, when are you Finna pick her up?"

"Tomorrow at 4??" He asked. I was kinda busy tomorrow. Me and Issa gotta visit my mum.

"Okkay. Is it ok if I take her with me to visit my mum?"

"Yeah that's fine. Thank you so much Elle. I owe you." He hugged me.

"It's fine. But you know if you're struggling for money, you can just ask  me." I said with sympathy.

"I know Rachelle thanks but I'm doing just fine." He lied. I looked at him.

"Okkay Craig, if you say so." I gave in.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I'll call you later." He said.

"Bye Baby. Daddy loves you so much." He bending down to Beyoncé's level. "I'll call you to say goodnight" he kissed her forehead and got back up.

"Bye Daddy" she waved.

"Bye Rachelle." Then he walked out and I shut the door.

"Have you eaten Be?" I asked her walking into the kitchen to check on the twins.

"Daddy took me to McDonalds on our way here"

"Okkay well I'll do your hair and we can get going to see Auntie Alanna" I said smiling at her.

"Ottay Auntie Elle." She sat down staring at the TV, which I just switched to Spongebob.

I took the twins upstairs to wash their face and then Came back down to plait Beyoncé's hair.

"You have thick beautiful hair, just like your mummy" I said.

"I've never met mummy" she

replied.

"I know you haven't sweetie"

"When am I going to? I ask daddy and he just says he doesn't know. Did mummy abandon us?" She asked in her sweet little voice.

"No darling. You will meet her. But not in this life. Mummy didn't abandon you but she did leave yes. She's in heaven. She's happy and safe." I comforted her.

"Was she nice?"

"Yes, just like you."

"Daddy never told me any of this."

"That's because he's upset still. About her leaving. It's not her fault." I said.

"Is it mine?" She asked. "When I was younger, when I used to live with neenee daddy used to hate me. I say I don't remember to him but I do. He used to call me names and said it's my fault mummy left." She started to tear up so I finishing the first plait and put her on my lap.

"It's not. As I said, he was upset. It's not your fault baby." I pulled her close for a hug.

"I love you tete Rachelle" she said into my chest.

"I love you too Beyoncé" i smiled and kissed her nose.

"Now go put on La'Gracie's shoes while I put on King's jacket."

"Otaay." She said running to pick up her shoes.

*

Chyanne POV

"Happy Birthday Alanna!" I said as I hugging her.

"Hey Babygirl, thank you" she said hugging back. Once I pulled away she woddled over to sit back down.

"Happy Birthday monster" Ray said to her.

"Thanks Rayan." She smiled. We handed Diggy the presents and he put them in a corner of the room on a pink covered table.

There was a knock in the door and a flood if people wished Alanna a happy birthday.

There was Her Parents, Joesph and Jhene, Ashanti and Amberleigh-Rose, Rachelle, the twins and Beyoncé, Jacob, Niko and a few of her cousins etc.

"Thank you everybody" she smiled. Diggy had to put done gifts on the floor around the table because it was full.

"So Alanna. Open mine first." Jacob said and smiled.

She opened it and it was a bracket that said 'I'm a momma'

"This is cute thanks j" she kissed his cheek. It was Beyoncé's turn.

"This is from me and daddy" she handed the gift to Alanna. It was a white Chanel watch.

"This is beautiful. Thank you. Tell your dad too" Beyoncé hugged her.

"Baby. For you." Her Mum said. It was a picture frame that could hold 12 pictures and said 'my first year'.

"Wonderful" she exclaimed and hugged her parents

*she gets loads more presents, for baby and for her*

"Here you go Alanna" I bought her like 5 gifts.

One of them was jimmy choo perfume. I know it's her favourite. And it's a limited edition. Only out for 2 months.

Another was air max 90 essentials. I also got friendship bracelets we've been looking at since high school. It said her name on it and I was wearing mine. On each it had a heart with the other persons initials next to the name. I bought her a little summink for the baby. I got a baby bouncer and a Walky play pen.

"Thank you bestie" she started crying. I hugged her.

When Alanna was done opening presents we was just socialising, playing music and dancing.

No one POV

*

It just turned 8 so it was getting dark.

"Everybody." Diggy tapped a glass with a spoon, getting everybody's attention.

"Would you all please make your way to the yard so we can start the firework display." He grinned. Once everybody was settled in the garden diggy sat Alanna on the front row seat.

"I would like to say a big happy birthday to my beautiful Girlfriend Alanna." He took her hand while she was still siting down and rubbed it. Alanna smiled. "And I would also like to thank everybody for coming to this get together. Spending time as family and friends is important at this time of year.

Happy 4th of July." He cheered.

"And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave." They all cheered and Diggy started the display.

(Lol I had to search the American Anthem. I cut it a bit short. It's very different to the English one. In my opinion)

The fireworks exploded in many patterns of white, red and blue. Leaving everybody mesmerised.

Towards the end Diggy stood Alanna up and bent down on one knee.

"Baby, over this past time we've spent together we've had alot of different experiences. Which makes us beyond normal. I love everything about you. Yeah sometimes we do argue and have are differences but then that gets mended by the special bond we have together.

And I'd like to make that bond even more special. A bond that can never be broken until death due us part." He got out a ring with a rock the size of a golf ball!

(No literally, that would be tacky. But I mean it's huge)

"Will you be my wife, Alanna Iris Wilock?" With that the last firework that exploded was one that said 'I love you Alanna'. He pointed up making Alanna look up and she felt swoon.

-------------------------------------
Is this an OK size chapter to write?
Awhh.
What will Alanna say? ❤/?

Vote comment and share

Excuse Mistakes
-MIA x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 12.8K 45
Step into the world of highschool. The most mindless place anyone could ever experience. You've got heartache, tears, secrets, promises and some mess...
3.5K 42 10
Chanel is invisible on school no one knows her she one of the biggest nerds you can meet...not even the other nerds like her. Chresanto on the other...
149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
22.3K 250 31
MB dates these girl them sleep wit each other girl and then gets kidnapped then they have a family and live out the rest of their journey with their...