It All Started At VidCon

Von itstaylorelise

Eliza is Aram's little sister and also a younower.What will happen when her,Aram,and Devyn go to VidCon and m... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not An Update
Not An Update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Questions
5.34K READS
ALMOST 11K READS

Chapter 15

1.1K 27 0
Von itstaylorelise

Blake POV
"Blake thanks for making me feel better." she says. "You're welcome" I started to lean I'm and felt her lips against mine. She pulled away and moved her laptop then started kissing me again. She got on my lap my breaking the kiss. When we pulled apart we were both breathing heavily.

Eliza POV
We pulled apart and were both breathing heavy. "Hunter and I kissed but it was nothing like that" I said smiling. He laughed and said "Eliza will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course you dork" I said laughing. He kissed me again before we laid back down and finished the movie.

A/N I know it's kinda short but Blake and Eliza are finally together.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
670K 15K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.