Chapter 9

Eliza POV
We walked to the booths where Younowers were going to be and waited for everyone else to get there. After waiting a little while all the other broadcasters were finally there. We still had about 15 minutes before they let fans in to meet us so I looked around for my favorite broadcasters. When I saw them I went to meet them. The first one I went to was Blake Gray. We talked for about 5 minutes and traded phone numbers. I looked to my right and could see Hunter Rowland looking at me so I was walked over to him."You checking me out Rowland?"I said."Maybe, but who wouldn't want to look at a beautiful girl like you?"he replied. I blushed and said"Thanks"We traded numbers then I went to find the rest of my favorite broadcasters and talked to them and we all traded numbers until 5 minutes before they let the fans in.

Alexis POV
Eliza walked off and I seen her talking to Blake and Hunter.I texted Timmy because I knew he was here too "Where are you?" He texted back"Talking to Zach" I looked around for Zach and finally spotted him in a corner. I walked over there and hugged Timmy first and had Zach take a few pics of us. I tweeted the pictures "@ItsAlexisSimone-#Talexis reunited!!*pics attached*"I then hugged Zach and we took a selfie.I stood there talking to them until they opened the doors to let the fans in.