Not What It Seems (A Harry St...

Galing kay dead_accountx

Summer vacation just started and Alex and Katie couldn't be more excited! What's better than spending the sum... Higit pa

Meeting the Characters
Chapter 1: Finally Out
Chapter 2: Getting Suspicious
Chapter 3: Suspicions Confirmed
Chapter 4: Taken (no, not the Liam Neeson movie)
Chapter 5: Getting Worried
Chapter 6: State of Panic
Chapter 7: Car Rides
Chapter 8: Your New Home
Chapter 9: Waking Up In Hell
Chapter 10: Meeting 'Them'
Chapter 11: Meeting Harry
Chapter 13: Adventures in Funderland
Chapter 14: Zayn's Visit
Chapter 15: Repairs
Chapter 16: She's Different
Chapter 17: Escaping
Chapter 18: Cleaning Up
Chapter 19: Group Chat
Chapter 20: Punishment
Chapter 21: Worried
Chapter 22: Cocoa Puffs
Chapter 23: "We need to talk"
Chapter 24: "but I never told any of you"
Chapter 25: Unanswered
Chapter 26: "He's changed."
Chapter 27: It's becoming dangerous
Chapter 28: Chatting with Faye
Chapter 29: Chatting with Faye (part 2)
Chapter 30: Other Side Of The Line
Chapter 31: Other Side Of The Line (part 2)

Chapter 12: Feeling Hopeless

73 1 0
Galing kay dead_accountx

(Katie's P.O.V.)

I woke up at about 10am the next day. My stomach had been doing flips ever since I got home. I was so nervous. I kept making up scenarios in my head where Alex comes back and explains everything, but I knew that wasn't very likely to happen.

I tried thinking about reasons why she didn't show up but none of them made any sense. I thought to myself

"Well, maybe she was on her way home and was abducted by aliens." But, ya see, that makes no freaking sense whatsoever.

I think I've been getting a bit paranoid over aliens lately because I watched Dark Skies a few days ago with Alex. I've never been a scary movie person, and neither was Alex. But she was sleeping over and we thought 'why the hell not' so we watched it and slept with half of the lights on that night.

There's gotta be a reasonable explanation as to why she didn't come home last night. And no, it wasn't aliens. Maybe she just decided to go to the arcade a few blocks up the street.

Funderland was without a doubt my favorite place ever! It was a 24/7 arcade (which meant it was open all the time) and it was for 13+ (which meant no annoying little kids running around). I started calming down a little more now, knowing she was probably at Funderland.

Sometimes, when both of our parents were away for a few days, we would go to Funderland for hours and just hang out and play all of the games! It was ginormous!

They had a miniature gold course out in the back along with go-carts, batting cages, and even a giant ball pit! They've got some of the best food I've ever had (besides my mom's cooking, of course) and the workers there are really nice.

Maybe I should go check it out to see if Alex was there. Ugh, I gotta get up now. I pulled myself out of bed, threw on an outfit, and went downstairs. I made myself some pancakes, ate and headed for Funderland.

(A/N: Ok yes, this chapter is pretty short, but chapter 11 makes up for it, I'd like to think. Keep on voting and commenting, my lovelies! -AllieCat816)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
208 0 23
This is the story of how a single birthday surprise can change a girl's life. It was the summer between Junior and Senior year of high school and it...
3.4K 52 28
Two young girls going to college in London. Meeting new friends, classmates, missing family, falling in love, meeting their idols, One Direction! Har...