Milk and Brownies (bwwm)

بواسطة VexisHex

Alexandra Tipton is what most would call a normal girl with so much ahead of her. Graduating and going to col... المزيد

One
Two
Three
My Puppy
can you feel the love?
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
The Will
Twelve
Thirteen
The boys
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen

A/N

5.4K 102 8
بواسطة VexisHex

So I haven't finished writing this because frankly every time I start I get stuck on where to lead this story. So today I'm going to ponder on it but I know for sure I will be wrapping this up in the next 2-3 chapters. I know you beautiful babes would rather have a chapter. So I will be having a chapter up within the week.

So have a hex day...

Ok I will give a teaser I will be working on something new this month as well.. But you'll have to wait and see. So thanks with being patient with me.

Love
•°•VexisHex•°•

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

112K 5.1K 46
New school. New friends. New boyfr- No! Strictly no boys allowed. After her breakup with her still-in-love-with-her ex, Alexandria is determined to t...
560K 14.5K 40
"you wanna know what's on my mind. How about the fact that my baby mama is going out in tight clothes and going on a little date to spare somebody's...
Try بواسطة TEXAS

العاطفية

784K 21.7K 49
(BWWM) Shana is normal college student. That is until she meets Luke Agrippa. After the hell of a lifetime, with love and misfortune, can these two...
299K 10.3K 87
" Do you want me to touch you?" He asks in a deep husky voice and i shake my head 'yes' not being able to remember how to use my voice. "Use your wor...