Don't Let Go

By sunniecoucou

Makayla Payne is Liam Payne's little sister. Like any other normal older brother Liam is very over protective... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 6

333 3 1
By sunniecoucou

“Makayla, wake up.” I heard someone tell me as they shake my shoulder.

“Sixty more minutes mum.” I groaned rolling over onto my stomach and covering my head with my pillow.

“First off, I don’t have boobs or a vagina; therefore I am not your mum. Second, sixty minutes equals an hour. Third, wake your lazy arse up; we’re having a twin day.” I heard a muffled Louis sass.

“Fine, fine just get your loud arse out of my room.” I said getting out of bed to push Louis out my room.

“Don’t you dare go back to sleep on me or else I’ll go ghetto on you! And don’t eat breakfast; we’re spending the day out!” Louis shouted through the door.

“Kay!” I shouted back before going to my closet. I picked out a tank top that Zayn sent me for my last birthday that says, A true love story never ends. Since forever & a day, some denim shorts, and my brownish grayish TOMS. I let my hair fall down naturally.

“Are you done yet?” I hear Louis shout while banging on the door. I grab my phone and wallet before opening the door.

“Jeez, you’re more impatient today? Let me guess, El is busy, Liam and Dani are out, Harry and Niall are at an interview and are spending the day together, Zayn is in one of his moods, and I’m the only one free so you don’t want to stay home any longer?” I asked crossing my arms.

“How the hell did you know that?” Louis asked.

“Liam warned me that you were going to be annoying, more so than usual, today.” I explained walking out the room.

“I am not annoying.” Louis yelled from behind me. I rolled my eyes.

“C’mon then, I want to go get breakfast and sneak into Zayn’s and leave food for him.” I said grabbing Louis’ hand.

“Louis, I’m hungry and tired; can we please go home?” I whined.

“No! I wanna hang out more. You just need coffee, let’s go to Starbucks for lunch.” Louis suggested. Louis and I just finished hanging out at the mall for about 4- 5 hours straight and it was hell, Don’t get me wrong I love shopping… Just not with Louis. He’ll drag you to some random store that he thinks you might like, makes you dress up in things you’d never wear, and randomly come up with an idea on how to get kicked out of the store. We did manage to do some shopping after Louis got us kicked out from about 5 stores.

“Louis, how do Eleanor, Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and your mum put up with you when you’re bored?” I asked randomly.

“Because they love me.” Louis said with a grin. Louis drove up to the Starbucks close to the flat. Louis opened the door for me.

“Thank you.” I told him as I walked in. Starbucks wasn’t crowded today. So that’s a good thing. There was a couple in the back talking… nope making out, a couple older people, a few teenage girls.

“What do you want?" Louis asked looking at the menu.

“Nothing at the moment.” Told him, suddenly not feeling hungry anymore.

“Okay then…” Louis says before placing his order. One Louis got his coffee and his little argument about his name, we headed out of Starbucks to continue our day. We were outside when I decided that I did want something and that I had to pee.

“Louis, can I actually do want something and I have to go pee.” I told him.

“Now you want something? Fine go, but I’m staying because I don’t like that girl’s attitude.” He said sitting down outside.

“Be right back.” I told him walking back in. I ran to the bathroom, why because I didn’t want to hear that couple making out. Once I was done I went in to the counter to order my coffee, or as I love to call it, Mr. Magical drink that wakes me up. I am a weird person. I need to stop hanging out with Louis.

“Hello welcome to Starbucks, what would you like. Weren’t you here with Louis Tomlinson a few minutes ago?” The blonde asked.

“Yes I was, and I would like a tall non-fat soy java chip cookie-crumb latte with three espresso shots and chocolate syrup and low fat whipped cream, roasted tomato & mozzarella Panini, and apple fritter? Oh and can you warm up the Panini?” I asked looking at the menu.

“Sure, and you’re name is?” She asked holding a cup and a sharpie.

“Makayla.” I told her getting some money out of my pocket. I paid and she handed me my apple fritter. I started munching on the apple fritter and pulled my phone out. I decided to call and talk to Zayn. I clicked on his number and put the phone to my ear to hear it ringing. The blonde tapped my shoulder and I thank her before starting to leave.  Something stopped me and I felt my heart breaking right before my eyes.

Zayn, Zayn, it’s me Makayla calling you. I just called to say how much I love and miss you and your voice, so answer the phone. Answer if you love me, and if you don’t love me then I’ll cry and Liam will beat the poo out of you.” I heard the familiar ringtone play. No he can’t be.  I looked around to find where the sound was coming from. I traced it to the couple kissing in the corner. No… I could feel tears threating to come out. They broke apart and Zayn went to get his phone. No… I can’t believe it. “--to say how much I love and miss you and your voice—” He picked.

“Hello?” I heard Zayn ask.

“I can’t believe you.” I whispered loud enough for him to look up and see me. I looked and saw the girl he was making out with. Lizzy…? I started to run away.

“No Makayla, wait!” I heard Zayn yelled before he got up and ran after me grabbing my arm.

“L-let go of me Zayn.” I stuttered.

“Makayla let me explain.” He said his grip tightened around my arm. He turned me around so I was facing him.

“Z-Zayn, let g-go y-you’re hurting m-me.” I said fighting back tears. He every time I told him to let go he would tighten his grip. Tears were full on streaming down my face now.

“No, I need to explain, I was going to—” “Listen I don’t want to hear it right now. I don’t want to do this here okay? Let me go, people are staring.” I cut him off.

“Bu—”

“Let. Me. Go. I’m not kidding. I don’t want to do this here. Louis is outside and he’ll beat your arse if you don’t let go.” I spat at him.

“Fine, I’ll let go right now if you tell me that you don’t love me.” I looked down and took a deep breath.

“I- I don’t love you now let me go.” I tried to pull my arm away.

“No, look me in the eyes and tell me that you don’t love me and that you hate me. Because I love you and I’m sorry.”

“No, no you don’t if you loved me then you wouldn’t have cheated on me behind my back with my ex best friend after 3 years of dating. I’m sorry Zayn,” I took a deep breath,

“I-I can’t do this anymore. If you want to talk about this later, as long it’s not in public, fine. Now, let me go.”  I winced in pain he kept gripping my arm harder.

“Just do me one favor, tell me you don’t love me, that you hate me. And look me in the eyes.” Zayn looked sad, but dead serious.

“I- I- I… I can’t!” I choked out, but I wasn’t done.“Do you know why I can’t? It’s because I love you too damn much to lie to you to your face or at all for that matter. But I guess you don’t care, huh? You’re Zayn Malik, 1/5 of the biggest boy band in the world. You can do whatever the hell you please now, and you don’t give a damn about who you hurt or step on as long as you stay in the spotlight. You get girls falling at your feet and you take advantage of that even though you have a girlfriend. You don’t see Liam or Louis letting the fame get to their heads or cheating on their girlfriends. No, because they’re faithful to their girlfriends and they stayed true to who they really are and don’t take advantage of their fame. Same goes for Niall and Harry. Y-you’re going to end up losing things that are important to you; leaving everyone you once care about in the dust. For what, you’re dream? I’m not saying that you should stop living you’re dream, I’m saying that you’re not the only one in One Direction. You acting like …this could ruin everything for you and on top of that, if it does, you ruin the dreams of Louis, Niall, Harry, and Liam, your best mates of three years. I can’t say that I don’t love you. I love you so fucking much and you really hurt me. Now, I told you what you wanted and needed to hear so I’m going to ask again, can you please let go. I’m starting to think that dating you was a massive mistake. I can’t do this anymore.” I sounded damn pissed and my voice was kind of cracking, but he must have gotten my message loud and clean because he let go of my arm. More tears were falling down. I looked at Zayn one more time before turning around to walk away, to be stopped by Lizzy. She was holding a strawberry smoothie. I glared at her.

“A-are you h-happy now?” I told her.

“I told you bitch, I always get what I want.” She told me before she took the cap off her smoothie and pouring it all over my head.

“Now, I’m happy. Why don’t you go kill yourself bitch?” She told me. I wiped my eyes with my one free hand and saw her smiling. I walked past her crying more with a trail of her smoothie trailing behind me. I walked out and see Louis on his phone.

“…yeah. Oh my God, Kayla what happened to you?” Louis asked still on the phone. I was crying so much that I couldn’t even talk, I just kept crying.

“El, I’ll call you back later… Love you too… Okay bye.” Louis said hanging up on El on the phone. He slipped his phone back in his pocket. He grabbed my coffee and took it to the car. He came back with napkins and helped me clean my hair and face.

“What happened in there?” Louis asked wiping the back of my head for me. There were paparazzi, but I didn’t really care. I cleared my throat,

“Louis, can you tak me home? I don’t want to talk about it here.” I barely whispered, but he heard me because he unlocked the car. I go up hugged Louis before getting in the car. The whole car ride was quite, besides the music Louis put on because he and I both hate the awkward silence. He kept looking at me at the stops to make sure I was okay. Truth is, I’m not okay. This, getting your heart broken, hurts more than getting bullied. Well for me anyways. In the car I decided to check Lizzy’s hate twitter to see if she put anything about the break up on there.

@IhateMakaylaPayne: I was at Starbucks by the boys flat and saw Zayn making out with another girl. It gets better @Makayla_Payne_offical was there. Just watch this: (youtubelink). #Zakaylaisover #ohhappydays

I clicked the link. There is no way that she’d expose herself. My eyes widened when I saw that it was the fight from just moments ago. Great more hate. I felt more tear falling down, if that’s even possible. Louis parked in front of the flat complex. I got out of the car and help Louis carry the bags in. As soon as I opened the door to Liam’s I dropped the bags on the couch and ran to my room. I closed the door and crawled on the bed and buried my face on my pillow.

“Makayla, open the door.” Louis said knocking on the door. I didn’t respond, I just sobbed into my pillow. I heard him open and close the door.

“Hey, what’s wrong? What happened? Do you want me to call Liam? Do you want me to get Zayn?” Louis asked sitting down on my bed with his hand on my back.

“I-I can’t say it! D-don’t call Liam; let him be happy on his date with Danielle.” I told him lifting my head up to answer him.

“I’ll be right back.” Louis got up and went outside my room. I started choking randomly. A few minutes Louis came back into my room putting his phone back into his pocket.

“I called El. She told me to tell you that you should go take a shower to wash the smoothie out of your hair, change into comfortable clothing, and try to calm down. I’ll let you take your shower. I’ll be in the living room if you need me. I nod my head and slowly get up from my bed and go to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror. Of course Zayn would cheat on me. Look at me; I’m a mess. My hair is messy, I have mascara running down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, and my face is all splotchy. Why did Zayn ask me out? Was it some kind of joke that he couldn’t get out of? I quickly stripped out of my clothes and went jumped into the shower. I just stood there for a while thinking, just letting the hot water hit my body. I snapped out my out of my trance and started washing my hair. When I was done I got out of the shower and grabbed a fluffy tower and wrapped around my body. I changed into my long sleeved WMYB tee shirt and gray shorts. I let my hair stay wet and grabbed the pink pig that Zayn gave me on our second date. I sat down on the bed and smiled at the pig. Zayn won this for me when they boys and I went to the carnival. We went as a group, but to Zayn it was where we had our first kiss. I felt tears falling down my face again, thinking about when we were happy together made me feel worse. I have to tell Louis and Eleanor, its better if they know now instead of them finding out from the media.

“Makayla, Eleanor is here.” I heard Louis say knocking on the door. I got up still holding the pig and opened the door. Ellie tackled me in a hug.

“What’s wrong why are you crying? And why is your hair still wet?” Was the first thing that came out of her mouth when she saw me. I cleared my throat and looked them in the eyes.

“I-I have to show you two something.” I said and my voice cracked a little.

“Um… okay what?” Louis asked. I went to get my laptop from my desk and logged into Twitter. I went to the hate page and clicked the YouTube link and put it full screen for them. I sat on the bed and they went to watch the fight.

“I. Am. Going. To. Fucking. Kill. Him!” Louis yelled after the video ended.

“Louis, calm down. I’m sure when Liam finds out he’ll kill Zayn, you can go with him then.” El said reassuring Louis.

“Fine! Now let’s take care of my mini twin.” Louis said somewhat changing the subject. El grabbed me in a comfortable hg and began stroking my hair. Louis was patting my back. I cried a little bit more if that’s possible. After a while I took my head of El’s chest.

“I-it’s okay. You guys can go. I’ll just lie down.” I gave them a reassuring smile.

“I can see through your lies.” El told me glaring.

“I’m honest I’ll be okay. Go do something or at least hang out in the living room. I’m tired.” “Okay, but if you need us, we’ll be in the living room.” Louis said before getting up and kissing my forehead. He left the room but left the door open.

“I please don’t do anything stupid. I know how you feel.” El whispered before mimicking Louis’ actions. It’s been about an hour, and all I’ve been doing is reading my mentions. All hate, more so than ever. Why still hate me, they got what they wanted. Unless… No! Don’t think like that. I decided to tweet something.

@Makayla_Payne_offical: Why do you guys keep sending me hate? You got what you wanted; Zakayla is over. What else do you guys want?

Almost immediately someone replied.

@1dalldayeveryday: @Makayla_Payne_offical We want you dead.

***********************************

A/N: Double update in one night?! DON'T HATE ME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.4K 31
Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'd leave her behind in the process. When...
74.1K 521 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
10.6K 641 56
"I bet you weren't expecting any of this when you picked two little girls up off the streets," I say dryly, remembering the first time I met them. "...
103K 3K 36
The Tomlinson pack is the most feared pack in the country. The Styles family is the sweetest family in the town. Harry Styles was always told by his...