Sebastian X Ciel (kuroshitsuj...

By kai101

Sebastian and Ciel's relationship has changed after their contract ended. Ciel is no longer serving the queen... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 13.5
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Birthday Special
Exchange
Ch. 23

Ch. 9

37.4K 1K 1.4K
By kai101

I knew that the way I wrote the last chapter was well suited for manga and not for writing, ' 3 ' but I went ahead and did it anyways. I'll do better this time.

You don't have to read these author side notes, they're just a tool for me to calm down... I get a bit fidgety posting a new chapter without them.

Well, enough chitchat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary for Chapter 8 (skip this if you understood the last chapter.) Let's ask Ciel to do the summary.

"Why do I have to do this!?" Ciel exclaimed. "I don't have that much free time on my hands like you do. Why don't you ask Sebastian to do it?"

The writer clasped her hands together and bowed to Ciel, "Because it was your point of view ((POV)) that was used in ch. 8, so, pweeeeeaaaseee? Pweetty pwease?"

Ciel huffed, "well, alright. So, as for the summary of the last chapter, listen well. Sebastian told me that Lau and Elizabeth had found out about my relationship with him, but when I went to talk to them about it, it turned out that they had known from the very beginning and that they support it. Not only that, they even made a bet on when they think Sebastian and I were going to do 'it'. Then I introduced a new servant. Then Elizabeth and Lau went home. Then there was a flashback. Then I asked Sebastian to bottom. Then it ended. That's all. Meaning all the other small chitter chatter were unnecessary."

"What kind of summary is that....."

He placed his hands on his waist, "What kind of writer are you... asking the characters to do things like these? It's your story and your responsibility to make the readers understand what you're trying to convey, and asking help from the characters to interpret the last chapter of your story just shows how much more you have to learn."

"Sorry... young master."

((This was a conversation Ciel and I had, in my mind.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((If you have forgotten, let m inform you again that this is happening a few years after their contract ended!))

Ch. 9

((Ciel's POV))

 "Sebastian... if possible... can I top you?" I said a bit silently.

He blinked, " pardon?"

I grit my teeth and looked away, "n-no, forget about it."

He sighed. "Well... you are at that age after all. Go ahead."

"Are you serious, Sebastian?"

"If you want to, that is. Do you?"

I nodded. It's not like I want to make him go 'Ah~' 'Ah~' and all... although I did make those noises (Are we even supposed to make them?). It's just that, there's this part of me that doesn't want to lose to Sebastian. Being the handsome man that he is and considering his age... he must have a vast amount of experience.

He took everything off save his dress pants and sat on the middle of the bed. Then, he stretched out his hands to me. "Come." He said in the most tempting voice.

I blushed and took his hand and made my way towards him.

I was kneeling in front of him when he intertwined his hands with mine and gave me a smooch, "you just have to do what I did."

Do what he did? I thought. First... he kissed me... then inserted his tongue into my mouth. Slowly/ he moved his hand down to... this is going to be harder than I thought.

"Take your time." He said as he ruffled my hair. "Feel free to do what you please, there's no need to be so excessively nervous."

"I know that." I pushed him down. I landed my lips on the side of his neck licking it. An idea came into mind, "you didn't leave any marks on me. Can I leave some on you?"

"I didn't, since you told me some time ago to not to. It's alright to leave some marks, and like I told you, you're free to do as you please. Everything of mine is yours after all."

I unzipped his pants and slid my hand down to his member which was half hard. I started stroking it while I suckled and nibbled at Sebastian's collar bone trying to make a mark. Sebastian made no sounds like I did.... just a few soft grunts here and there. And he's been staring at me the whole time with a faint blush on his face.

A few minutes later, after making some small talk, I finally asked him. "Am I terrible at it?" I asked. "You still haven't came."

He smiled and caressed my chin. "I'm trying my best not to."

I looked at him confusedly. "But... how could I prepare you, if you don't cum?"

He reached for the drawer beside my bed and took out a small bottle. "You can use a lubricant. You don't have to do it exactly the way I did."

I shook my head. "No, I don't want to use that." Think brain... think. Think of all the things Sebastian would love me to do to him that would make him cum faster? There were a few I could think of.  Kissing... nope, not enough. Hug? Nope. Erotic pose? Uhh... only he can do that without a rehearsal. Then... there's that... yeah... let's just hope I'm good at it.

((Sebastian POV))

The young master was silent for some while. He looked into my eyes then kissed me like it would be our last. After he pulled out to gasp for air, he said, "sorry, if I'm not good at it."

Before I could even reply, he went down and kissed the head of my member. For a while, I was tongue tied. Surprised by his sudden move, until he opened his mouth and took it in. I sat down, frantically trying to get him as far away from 'it' as possible. "Y-Young master. Please, don't do that!"

"I get that I'm not as good at it as you are... but I want to pleasure you too."

"The thought of it is enough. I'm happy, but you don't have to." I reassured him.

"But I want to..." He looked at me with sad eyes and a matching pout.

Who taught him that. I sighed, and reluctantly i said. "I get it." It might not show in my face but my emotions have been in a chaotic state from the very beginning. And now this? I doubt I'll be able to suppress it until the end.

The young earl grinned like my answer was what he had expected.

((Ciel POV))

I might have sounded confident... but what am I supposed to do now!? I tried to remember what he did and imitated it. First, licking around it, from the bottom to the very tip. And then, when I put it in my mouth and started sucking on it, Sebastian made a few stifled moans. I got a little conceited and took it in deeper... that... was a terrible mistake. I gagged and pulled away quickly covering my mouth. "Nhh... sorry, can I try again?"

He smiled as he pat my head. "You don't have to force yourself, some are not meant for it. I'm content enough."

I hugged him. He's so kind to me, always complying to even my most selfish requests. He even allowed me to take him... even though it's kind of obvious that I'm only doing it for the sake of not losing. I can't keep on doing this, one day he might get tired of me because of my selfish requests and just leave me without a trace. I don't want to lose him. I'll do anything just to be with him forever, even if that means doing whatever he wants.. or  being 'his' slave. I felt his member poking against my stomach. "I give up, for now. But... you're still hard. And my hips hurt so it's impossible." Indeed I did say that I'll even do whatever he wants just not to lose him, but something that hurts... hurts!

"I'm not the only one who's hard." He reached out to my member whom I've been trying to hide and let it out.

"what are you going to do?" I asked.

"Oh, now that you think about it. We have never done this." his downcast eyes along with his sly grin makes him look like the devil that he is... and this devil... is the devil I never want to lose. 

I looked at him confusedly with my head tilted a bit to the side. He told me to straddle him, so I did. He placed both our members together. I crouched suddenly, hugging him as he started rubbing them together. "Wha-... it's... weird." It was hot and slimy, but pleasing at the same time.

"No, don't cum yet. It's still too early" He whispered into my ears. "Just a little bit longer. You want to pleasure me, don't you?"

I clenched my toes. "I do, but... nhh... fine, I-I'll try to hold it in a little bit longer." I really tried my best not to, but in the end pleasure overcame me and I couldn't help it anymore. "Se-Sebastian.... please... let me." Tears from pleasure filling my eyes.

"Can't be helped, huh?" He chuckled. "Alright."

I felt a throb and then, I released, along with Sebastian.

* * *

After dinner, I decided to go to the terrace once in a while. "Dinner was great." I announced as we walked to the terrace. "But I'd prefer the soup with less salt."

"I'll keep that in mind." He said while walking behind me.

I stopped and glared at him. "Sebastian."

"Yes?"

"Why are you walking far away from me." I asked.

((Sebastian's POV))

"Because it's only right to do so." I answered him. "You are my master and I am your servant."

He pouted. "But I'm your lover too, aren't I? Besides, no one can see us right now." He reached for my hands. His hands where warmer than normal. He did not let go even when we've arrived at the terrace.

He leaned on my shoulder as we were watching the night sky filled with stars. His breath started getting deeper and uneven. I looked over to him. He was red and wheezing. "Young master, you have a fever." I caught him in my hands when he was about to hit the floor. Since I cannot feel heat like humans do, I couldn't tell he had a fever until I looked at him.

He placed his hands over his forehead and managed a weak laugh. "It seems so, no wonder I was feeling weak. Sebastian, I want to go to sleep now."

I brought him to his room, changed him and layed with him on his bed. He fell asleep right after giving me a goodnight kiss. At midnight, he shivered even though I was holding him really close to me. His brows where furrowed... meaning, he's having a nightmare. Whatever it may be, it must be horrible, and no matter how talented I am, I can't keep him from having those horrible dreams.

The next day, his fever got a little better, but this is not the time to put my guard down. Fevers get worse at night after all.

"Young master, please wake up. I know you are sick, but skipping breakfast would only make it worse." Opening the curtains and windows to get some fresh air in.

"I won't wake up unless you kiss me." He grumbled, pulling the blanket to his face. "Ever again. 

"All right." I pulled the blanket from his face and gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled. My young master is so adorable even when he's sick. "Now, please eat some breakfast. Even just half of it is fine. I made porridge, or at least have some warm chicken soup."

"Another order comes with another kiss." He announced. Just when I was about to give him another peck, he stopped me. "But this time, I want it to be a deep one."

"Young master..."

"If you don't want to, then I wont eat." He said about to go back to sleep.

I sihged. Such a spoilt young master... but how can I get angry when he's this adorable? Like a little kitten asking for attention <3 . "Alright... but if I do, please finish everything on the plate."

He looked at the soup and porridge like he was about to throw up, but then he looked at me and put on a brave face. "If I get a really deep kiss, then fine. I'll eat as much as you want me to."

I think he's planning to scheme something. I placed my lips on his and inserted my tongue, swirling it around with his. Putting all my feelings and effort into it. And when I pulled out, he looked at me in a daze and muttered. "Good night." He collapsed into the bed and passed out.

"Young master!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you've been looking forward to this chapter (I hope). It took a little longer because I still had to edit it.

Some of you might get annoyed because I often put myself down and stuff, saying things like "I suck at writing" for example. If you think I'm looking for attention, no, I am not. I know that I suck at writing and I'm trying my best to get better at it. I only say it because I want you to not give me expectations as high as Wiz Khalifa because I'm only a beginner. I am still trying to learn from my mistakes. Although I will try not to say it so often.

Anyways, thank you for reading. And If you've read all the boring author side notes, again, another biiiiiiig thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...
8.9K 178 27
Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the fire from the manor and the torture the...
1.7K 70 20
A canon compliant, non shipping fanfiction written as a continuation of the second season of the Black Butler Anime: Now that Ciel has become a demon...
189K 6.6K 42
[ now complete! ] Sebastian Michaelis had watched his master suffer through many things, but this, more than anything, made his blood boil. How...