Hard Times (GOT7 Jinyoung)

Da SaraQen

Lee Hyeri is a High School student who is always quiet and lonely. Mostly nobody knows her name or that she i... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NEW GOT7 MAKNAE SERIES

Prologue

8.9K 232 18
Da SaraQen

It's been that way since I was 8, I was always the quiet girl, nobody remembered my name or my presence, and when they remember me, they just want me to do their homework or they bully me to have fun, I was always at the shadow, people are laughing while me?  Crying at a corner scratching my skin with a blade, I had a lot of scars on my arm which is why I always wear sleeves even when it's summer. When I feel the pain in my arm while I'm hurting myself, I feel better and somehow it makes me release all the pain inside me.

Hi guys.

This SaraLuvU again.

This my new FanFic since I'm depressed the theme will be angst.

Hope you'll enjoy it since I'm trying to improve my writing skills.

SaraLuvU♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

22.5K 486 18
It only takes one night to change your life. WARNING: if you are triggered by suicidal thoughts and that kind of stuff, I don't recommend this fanfic.
471 36 14
a 13 year old girl whos constantly bullied at school is tired of the bullying and wants to d¡e but she so happens to run into her favorite kpop grou...
1.7K 57 10
"Why are you here?" the boy asked,curious. "Well,I tried to kill myself,you?" The girl says,with a small smile on her lips. "Because I'm dying" -
69.8K 2.3K 45
Kim Jae-In, the girl who really friendly to other people, except for 7 boys that always trying to annoy her whenever in their class since they are cl...