I love him, but he loves 'HER...

By taylornoel1999

Scarlett and her brother Alec move to La Push to live with their Uncle Sam. Scarlett is the kind of girl that... More

I love him, but he loves 'HER' (Jacob Black Love Story)
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter10
Chapter11
Authors Note

Chapter 9

2.9K 62 6
By taylornoel1999

I'm uploading again. YES! I have an idea for this chapter but I don't know where it's gona go so I'm just gonna do it anyways.

Chapter9

Scarlett's Pov

"NOOOOO!" I yelled. Everyone rushed int the kitchen with worried expressions.

"What's wrong. Did something happen?" They all asked. I nodded my head sadly.

"There are no more cookies" I whined. They all rolled their eyes at me. "What! Look there isn't. We have to go buy some now or I will die!" I stomed my foot.

"You will die?" Paul asked in a amused tone. I just nodded my head. "Well let's not get cookies then. Our lives would be much more peacefull without you around" He joked.

"Do you really think your lives would be peacefull without me?" I said shocked. He just nodded his head. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Fine then. We are no longer friends" I huffed and walked towards Embry. "Will you be my best friend Embry?" I asked him. He smirked and shook his head yes.

"WHAT! You can't just replace me" Paul said.

"I just did." I grinned and hugged Embry. "Embry, would you take me to the store so I can get some yummy cookies?"

"I guess.Go get ready and we will go" He said. I squealed and jumped up and down.

"YAY!" I cheered and ran up  the stairs. I quickly put on some black ripped skinny jeans and a plain red tee. I put on my black flats and put on some eyeliner. After I finished getting ready, I ran downstairs.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded my head and looked around for Jake.

"Where's Jacob?" I asked.

"Oh um, he went over to Bella's" He muttered.

"Oh" I said looking at the floor. "Anyways we should go" I said. He nodded and we walked to the truck. Paul, Jared and Quil were already inside waiting.

"Finally" Quil said. I rolled my eyes and sat in the back seat next to Jared.

The ride there for me was quiet. I hardly talked while the rest of the guys were talking about whatever guys talk about. Why is Jake at Bella's? Out of all days he had to pick the time I was not training.

"Where here Scarlett" Jared snapped his fingers in front of my face. I just smiled at him and moved his hand away. 

"What's wrong with you?" Paul asked me. I just shook my head.

"Nothings wrong. Now, let's go get my cookies" I said cheering up. They laughed and we all got out of the car.

Getting a package of cookies took one whole hour! I couldn't decide between she chocolate chip and the oreo cookies.

I finally decided on the chocolate chips and the guys pratically ran out of there when we paid for them.

Once we got home Jake still wasn't there. So I went up to my room and laid on my bed.

RING, RING, RING, RING. I rushed over to my phone hoping it was Jake but is was Jessica.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Scarlett. The Sphinx has found out the white wolf is alive. You need to be carefull. Even though they might not be here they know you exist and will not stop trying to find you." She said.

"What do I do then?" I questioned.

"I want youto keep on training. Your fighting skills is good enough to fight them. You just need to practice a little every day. I don't want you going into the woods and shifting. If your wolf needs to be let out tell me and I will hace a team come over and secure some of the area that you can run free at."She informed. I sighed.

"Alright. Will I be practicing with you?" I asked.

"No. I am going to have three of the best fighters come and gaurd your house and you. You will be fine. I have to go now Scarlett. I will see you soon. Call me if you need anything." She old me.

"Ok. Oh and when will they be here?" I asked.

"They should be there by now. Goodbye Scarlett" The line went dead. I groaned and threw my phone on my bed.

There was a knock at my door. "Yes?" I asked. Seth's head poked out from my door.

"Some people are here for you. Do you know them?" He asked. I just nodded my head and ran down the stairs.

There were two boys and one girl. The boys both had brown hair and the girl had blonde. They were sitting on the couches with the guys watching them. When they saw me the stood up and bowed their heads.

"Hello?" I said more as a question.

"Hello. We are your protectors." The boy with the yellow eyes said.

"Protectors?" Quil asked. I just nodded my head.

"Yep." I popped the 'p' at the end. "So what are your guy's names?"

"I am Sarah and that is Blake and Zach" Sarah told me. I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you. When will you guys start what ever your goin to do?" I looked at them.

"Rightn now. We are just telling you that we are here. We will be orund the house." Zach said. I smiled at him.

"If you will excuse us, we will be going now" Blake said. I nodded my head and they went outside.

"Why do you need protectors?" Embry asked as soon as they left.

"Just so the Sphinx won't find me" I shrugged. They just nodded an went back to what ever they were doing before.

__________1 Hour Later___________

Me and Sarah were training with Zach ad Blake watching us and our surroundings.

"Ok good. Now don't  go strait for an attack. Find their weak spot" Sarah explained. I nodded my head memorizing everything she said. About fifteen minutes later I had pinned Blake, Sarah and Zach down.

They all gave me high-fives. "Your getting better. Tomorrow Zach will teach you some moves that deal with fire. Just in case you get bored with throwing fire balls out of you hand" Blake said. I nodded.

They all stiffened and went in attack mode. "To the north of us." Sarah whispered.

"By the sound of it, it's a male and there is only one" Blake said. They started following what ever noise then I smelt Jake's scent.

"It's ok guys. It's just Jake" I said. They nodded but still waited.

"Hey Scarlett" He waved at me. I gave him a small smile.

"See" I told them .

"We still have to watch you. Now why don't you get some rest." Sarah dismissed me. I nodded and got my things together. Jake came and kissed my forehead.

"How was your day?" He asked. I just shrugged and went inside with him following.

"Have fun Scarlett?" Jared called.

"Yeah. It was so fun " I yelled back going upstairs to my room. I grabed my pj's and passed Jake ignoring his presence.

I quickly changed into them and put my hair into a ponytail. I took off my makeup and opened my bathroom door going to my bed.

"What's wrong Scarlett?" Jake asked me. I just ignored him and got into my bed. A few seconds later I felt strong warm arms around my waist. "Scarlett. Come on. What did I do?"

"Nothing is wrong." I said. But he didn't buy it.

"Something is wrong Scarlett." He told me.

I sighed. "Why were you at Bella's?" I looked at the ground not wanting to look at him.

"Scarlett. Were just friends nothing more" He assured me.

"I just missed you that's all." I whispered. "I don't like sharing what is mine."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Your so adorable you know."

"I know now" I laughed. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed him back then pulled away.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm tired." I yawned. He chuckled and he layed me underthe covers. He took his clothes off and was only in his boxers. I bit my lip and foced myself to look away from his toned abs. He chuckled and got in bed with me.

"Night Scarlett" He whispered in my ear causing shivers to go down my spine.

"Nite Jakey Wakey" I said and fell asleep.

__________JAKE'S POV_________

I woke up and saw Scarlett was not laying besides me. Her side was cold which meant she had been one for awhile now. I got up and pulled on my shorts and went downstairs.

"Where's Scarlett?" I asked them.

"Outside with Zach" Quil said eating his toast. Who is Zach?

"Ok" I walked out of the house. I saw Scarlett standing there with a guy holding her hands. "Who is he?" I asked with venom in my voice. Their heads jerked over to us. Scar siled at me.

"Hey Jakey. This is Zach. He's teaching me how to use my power. It isn't going so well" She said. I felt somewhat relieved.

"What happened?" I asked curious.

"I burnt my hand" She mummbled. "Anyways. Jake you need to go inside. I can't have distractions. I might hurt me or even worse, hurt some one else."

"Fine. Be carefull Scarlett" I said. She nodded and went back to training. I went back inside and my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Jake. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today" Bella said on the other side. I smiled.

"Sure Bells. Why don't you come ove to Sam's house. Were having a bom fire tonight. " I said.

" Sure Jake. See ya then" She said happily and hung up. I was still smiling when she did.

"Who was that?" Sam asked me.

"Bella. She is going to be joining us tonight. Is that alright?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Sure. I'm fine with it but I don't think some one is going to like it very much" He said. I gave him a confused look but he just left to go find Emily. I shook my head.

I can't wait for tonight.

__________________________________________________________________________

Okey dokey. I finished another chappie. Anyways, I am thinking in the next chapter Scarlett is gonna go back to school and then meet some unexpected people. I hope you liked this chapter!!

Continue Reading