Chapter4

I groaned and plopped myself on the couch. "My stomach is so full. I think I gained like twenty pounds. Who knew I could eat that much!"

"Two burgers is nothing. I once at seven. But since your a wolf your hungrier and plus you can loose all that weight by exersicing which we do in our wolf form." Quil said sitting on my lap. 

"Get your fat ass off of me. Your squishing me to death!" I put my hands to my neck pretending to be chocking. 

"I am so not fat! I am all muscle baby" He teased pointing to his six pack. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me. 

"Well wanna go burn off some fat by going for a run. We can show you our land."Sam said walking to the door holding it open for us. We all went behind different trees and took our clothes off. I shifted into my white wolf and smiled at the rest of them. 

-Follow me- Sam ordered running off. I grinned and ran after him watching every step he took. 

Paul nudged me to go faster so I did leaving him in the dust. Alec was right behind me though. Copying where I placed my paws. I smirked and skidded to a stop making him crash into me. I laughed and ran over to Sam. Alec glared back at me but got off the ground. 

-ok so this is where our land ends. The other is the Cullen's. The vampires" He said looking at my confused face.

-Alright. Is that is?- I asked him. He nodded his head at me. -LET'S PLAY TAG!!!- I thought.

-Ok- They said. I ran up to Embry and nudged him in the side.

-Embry's it!- I called out.

-Hey I wasn't even ready!- He whined. I just grinned and took off running to find a safe place to hide. Once I thought I was far enough I sat down below the bushes sneaking peakes above it. 

After a few minutes I heard some thing moving and it didn't smell verry plesant. I wipped around seeing a red head leaning against the tree. I growled at her.

"Stupid little mutt. You know it gets quite tiring of you guys trying to track me down. It's rather boring" She scowled and walked over to me. I crouched down in a defensive position.

"Oh come on. Like you could take me. I am much stronger than you" She spat. I glared at her and a ferousious growl escaped my lips. 

"You know. I've had fun watching Bella. She is quite fond of Jake isn't she? And so are you. Too bad he only loves her. He barley even realizes your here unless Bella's not there" And that's when I lost it. I pounced on her. 

She knew I was going to and she threw me into a nearby tree sending it crashing to the ground. I jumped back on my feet lunging for her neck. She kneed me in the stomach and tried to choke me but a huge black wolf came and ripped her off me, 

I could feel some bones out of place and it hurt like hell. 

-Are you ok?- Alec asked helping me to my feet. I nodded and we made our way back to the house. Sam,Embry,Quil and Jared chased after her. Seth, Paul and Alec walked with me home. Once I shifted back I painfully put on my clothes. I wrapped my arms around my chest to help the pain but it didn't help one bit. 

"Are you alright? Let's get you in the house" Seth said and picked me up. I took deep breaths helping the pain decrease. 

"Emilly! Get the first aid kit!" Paul called out as we entered the house. Seth laid me on the couch gently and Emily rushed to my side. 

"What happened"Emily said fixing my wound. 

"Victoria" He said watching. 

Once Emily was finished she wraped a bandage around my ribs. I thanked her and they helped me up the stairs to my room. I got under the covers and fell asleep.

"Scarlett wake up." A voice said. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Jacob's. "Hey sleeping beauty. I heard your a wolf.. and that you got hurt. " He looked down before meeting my eyes. I looked at his big chocolate brown eyes that just make you want to melt. And his handsome face........oh my god. I just imprinted on him. I bit my lip and turned away. Trying to avoid him.

"I'm tired Jake" I whispered wincing when I turned around. 

"Are you alright?"He asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I just nodded my head slowly. 

"I'm fine. Will you sleep with me?" I asked. Well so much for  trying to avoid him. He made his way to the other side of the bed and got in. "Thank you Jake" I said falling asleep in his chest.

"Love you Scarlett" He whispered. I thought I was dreaming the last part he said since I was already in a deep sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but it's better than nothing right? I will upload again but I promise it will be much longer.