Supersonic « The Flash » [ON...

By fandom-united

Cover photo: -wintersoldier Reagan Raymond, sister of the late Ronnie Raymond, has finally returned from Afgh... More

Prolouge
Playlist
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

5.2K 136 24
By fandom-united

Five years later
3rd POV

"Listen, you can't say anything, not yet."

Cisco Ramon frantically nodded his head as he looked around the room. "Yeah, sure." He quietly replied. "But uh... why can't I tell anyone again?"

"Because, Cisco." Came the irritated voice of Reagan Raymond. "This is supposed to be a surprise, for Caitlin."

"Right, got it." Cisco nodded once again. "Okay, so when are you actually coming? Should I make sure that Caitlin isn't here or—"

"Cisco, deep breathes." Reagan let out a small chuckle as she leaned back against her chair. "I'll have someone drop me off at the lab, all you need to do is make sure that she doesn't know that I'm coming."

"Okay, so as long as Caitlin doesn't see you coming, we're good." Cisco let out a shaky sigh as a smile formed on his face. "Man, it'll be awesome to see you again."

"You too, Cisco." Reagan felt her spirits lift slightly at the thought of seeing her friends again. "I'll see you on a couple of hours. Bye."

"Yeah, bye Reagan." Cisco hung up and he stared at the phone in excitement as his smile widened. "Man, she's coming back." He whispered.

"Who is?"

Cisco let out a shout of surprise, and he whirled around to see Harrison Wells sitting behind him.

"Oh my— how are you so quiet?" Cisco gasped as he placed a hand to his heart. "You scared me."

"Cisco." Dr. Wells wheeled himself closer to the main desk that Cisco was leaning against. "Who is coming back?"

"What? No one." Cisco shook his head as he let out a nervous laugh. "What are you talking about? No one's coming."

"I heard you talking on the phone." Dr. Wells gave Cisco a small smile. "You don't need to hide anything from me. Now, who's coming back."

Cisco let out a small sigh at being caught, so he sat down in a chair and he leaned forward. "Do you remember Reagan? She is—"

"Ronnie's sister." Dr. Wells nodded his head, and Ciscos face fell slightly at the mention of Ronnie. "Isn't she in the Army?"

"She was." Cisco said, and the smile formed on his face again. "Well, Reagan's coming back to Central City! She's visiting us later on today."

"Really?" Dr. Wells eyebrows rose as he processed this information. "Well... that'll be a wonderful surprise for Caitlin."

"I know!" Cisco exclaimed as he jumped up from his seat. "But wait... what about Barry?"

Dr. Wells stopped halfway out of the door, and he slowly turned himself around to face Cisco again. "I'm sure we can figure something out." He said.

"We?" Cisco pointed between himself and Dr. Wells, confused at the previous comment. "You're going to help?"

"Yes." Dr. Wells nodded as he laced his fingers together. "This will be a great surprise for Caitlin, she deserves this."

Another large smile spread across Ciscos face, and he pumped his fist into the air with excitement. "Yes! Thank you, Dr. Wells!"

Dr. Wells let out a chuckle at Cisco's excitement, and he gave a small wave as he spun around, wheeling himself out of the room.

"Anytime, Cisco."

»»»»»»

Reagan's POV

"Thank you." I told my designated driver as I was lowered to the ground. "Here, this is for—"

"No, it's okay." The man told him as he gently pushed my hand away. "You've helped to protect my country, thank you."

I gave the man a small, flustered smile as I placed the money back into my bag. "Well uh... again, thank you for the ride."

The man gave me a kind smile, tossing a small nod my way as he walked back to the van. "It was my pleasure, Ma'am."

I watched as the kind man drove away before I actually turned my head, looking at the good side of what used to be the wonderful S.T.A.R. Labs. Letting out a small sigh, I smoothed out the wrinkles on my blanket before placing my hands on top of the two wheels next to me, and I began to wheel myself to the entrance.

As I neared the large doors that allowed me to enter the building, I noticed that there was a keypad. And it was at that moment that I knew... I had absolutely no idea what the code was.

"Just great." I mumbled as I pulled the brake lever, and staring up at the keypad in distress. "You could've just asked for the stupid—"

As a creaking noise rang out, I jumped in my chair as the two doors in front of me hissed opened. I let out a sigh of relief, and I undid the breaks before I gave a small wave to the camera in the corner.

"Thank you, Cisco." I said to myself as I finally emerged the building, and the doors shut tightly behind me. "Now, if I'm remembering correctly, I go this way."

I turned to the right, beginning my journey throughout S.T.A.R. Labs. I wasn't even halfway down the hallway before pounding footsteps neared me, and a shadowed silhouette came running towards me.

"Reagan!"

A smile formed on my face as I heard the familiar voice, and I held my hand out as the person came to a skidding stop in front of me.

"Cisco!" I smiled at the excited man-boy in front of me, and he let out a laugh.

"Oh... my god." He panted out as he leaned against his knees. "You're... finally... here."

"Yes, Cisco." I nodded my head as I let out a small laugh. "I'm finally here. How have you been?"

"I've been... good." Cisco pulled me in for a quick hug before he stepped back, still panting slightly for air. "Man, I'm not made for running."

"Hands above your head." I instructed as I rose my own arms into the air. "It'll help, go on."

Cisco nodded his head, and he complied to the instructions, but only for about five seconds. "Okay, now that you're here, lets go!"

Cisco wrapped his hands around the bars on the back of my chair, and he wheeled me towards an elevator. "Caitlin's going to be so happy." He said.

I felt another smile form on my face, and as the elevator lowered us to the proper floor, I folded my hands in my lap. "So, Cisco, how has everything been since... you know."

I trailed off at the end, knowing that Cisco knew exactly what I meant. "Well, things could be going better." He told me. "We did meet someone new though, so that helps I guess."

"Really?" I rose an eyebrow, and I tilted my head back to look at Cisco. "What's their name? Are they nice?"

"His name is Barry." Cisco told me, and just then the elevator dinged, so he wheeled me off and towards another hallway. "You'll meet him tomorrow, probably."

A few seconds later, we came to a stop and Cisco walked in front of me. "Okay, so Caitlin is right in here, wait for my signal." He quietly said, walking backwards into what was probably the main room.

"Got it, boss." I nodded my head and I gave Cisco a salute before I refolded my hand in my lap. "But uh... what's the signal?"

Cisco stopped walking for a second, shrugging after about three seconds of thinking. "Don't know. I'll say something like 'we have a visitor' or something."

I nodded my head in understanding. "Okay. Got it. Now go do your... whatever it is you do." I said, waving him off to the room.

Cisco gave me two thumbs up before he spun around and he practically skipped into the other room. "Hey, Caitlin what're—"

"Cisco, somethings wrong." Came the familiar voice of Caitlin Snow, but she sounded very worried. "Barry's not picking up."

"What?" I heard Cisco question. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, that Barry isn't picking up on his com-link." Caitlin replied, and the sound of frantic typing soon followed.

Hurrying footsteps faded off, so I assumed that Cisco walked farther into the room. "Barry, can you hear me? Barry?"

"There must be a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he's not answer." Caitlin stated, and I heard more footsteps. "Barry!"

Wow, this Barry guy must be pretty important for them to be worrying so much about him. Wait, is Caitlin and this Barry guy dating? Dude, why didn't she tell me?!

Suddenly, a large gust of wind blew past me, making my hair fly in almost every direction. I managed to catch a glimpse of a yellow flash, but that was really all that I saw.

"Uh...."

"Don't ask." Another voice spoke up, and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I slowly wheeled myself closer to the room, but I stopped just before the entrance.

"I'm gonna ask." I heard Cisco say in a tight voice. "Where's my suit?"

Someone else, the other person, let out a sigh before answering. "It's... gone." They said.

"What do you mean it's gone?" Cisco questioned again, he sounded a bit upset. "What did you do with my suit?"

"It blew up, dude." The other person spoke, and my eyes widened at the statement. "I managed to get out of it before it went kaboom."

"My suit... went kaboom." Ciscos voice was full of disbelief, and to be completely honest, I didn't really believe that either.

"Fun fact about Bette Sans Souci." The other person spoke up again. "She's not carrying bombs."

Again, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What does Bette have to do with this, and why would she be carrying, or even have anything to do with bombs again?

"She touched the emblem on the suit and it turned into a bomb." Again, the other person spoke. "She's a metahuman." Seriously, what in the world is going on?

"With the ability to cause spontaneous combustion upon tactile contact." Some other voice spoke up, but this one I recognized.

I watched as Dr. Wells wheeled himself, which was a big surprise to me, into the room where the others were talking. How I didn't notice him before,I have no idea. I must've zoned out while listening to the conversation the others were having.

"She blew up my suit!" Cisco said with a strained voice.

"Cisco." Caitlin spoke with a sigh. "You have like three more."

"Okay, I have two." Cisco said. "And I loved that one."

"All right." The mystery person spoke again. "What else do we know about her?"

"Oh, I don't know." Cisco scoffed. "She's pure evil? We're gonna find this girl and send her butt into the pipeline!"

I shook my head in disbelief and I reached down, wheeling myself into the room. "Okay, calm down, Cisco." I spoke. "Bette is not evil."

Everyone in the room jumped a bit in surprise, except for Dr. Wells. I'm pretty sure that he saw me when he showed up.

"Reagan?" Caitlin looked at me with wide eyes. "Reagan! What– what are you doing here?!"

"Oh my– I totally forgot!" Cisco groaned and he placed his head into his hands. "This was supposed to be a surprise!"

"Reagan, it's nice to see you again." Dr. Wells gave me a kind smile as he nodded my way.

"You too, Dr. Wells." I gave him a small nod in return before turning back to the other three. "Again, Bette would never hurt anyone, at least, not on purpose."

"Uh... who are you?" The guy with brown hair, mystery man I'm assuming, asked as he crossed him arms.

"I'm a friend of Bettes." I remarked as I slightly narrowed my eyes. "So I know, on a personal level, that Bette would never hurt someone."

"Reagan." Caitlin had tears in her eyes, and when I looked back to her she jumped up, pulling me into a hug. "Oh my god, when did you get back?"

"Oh, uh... a few days ago." I told her as I gently patted her back. "I was discharged a few weeks ago. I would've been here sooner, but the paperwork was killer."

"Excuse me." The other guy waved his hand in the air, and I looked to him with raised eyebrows. "I'm still confused, but who are you again?"

"I'm Reagan." I wheeled myself over to the man after Caitlin had let me go, and I held out my hand.

"Reagan Raymond. And you are?"

"Raymond... you're related to—"

"Ronnie." I nodded my head and a lump formed in the back of my throat, but I quickly pushed it away. "Yeah, I'm his sister."

"Oh." The guy had a sympathetic look on his face. "Well, I'm Barry. Barry Allen."

"Reagan." I looked up to Caitlin. "I... what happened to you." She kneeled down in front of me and she motioned to the wheelchair that I was in.

"You don't know?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "I thought that everyone knew."

"No." Caitlin shook her head. "I haven't heard anything from you in almost a year."

"Oh, wow." I let out an awkward laugh as I scratched the back of my neck. "Has it really been that long?"

"Unfortunately." Cisco sighed as he crossed his arms. "It has been that long."

"Okay then." I mumbled, looking back to an upset Caitlin. "Well, about two months before what happened here." I motioned to the lab. "There was an attack on our base. Long story short, I lost more than half of my right leg."

Caitlin let out a small gasp and she placed a hand on to my arm. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded my head as I reached down, pulling the right part of my blanket up. "Everything is fine, though I obviously won't be able to walk for a while."

Everyone walked towards me to get a better look at my stump of a leg, and Cisco let out a small laugh as he leaned forward some.

"That's one wicked scar." He said with a smile, but once Caitlin shot him a look, it fell. "I mean, damn, that sucks Reagan."

"I'm sorry, Reagan." Dr. Wells spoke up and he gave me a small smile. "This must be a hard transition for you."

"I've gotten used to it." I replied as I lowered the blanket again. "But hey, at least now we have something in common." I said, referring to a joke that the three of us made a few years back.

Dr. Wells let out a small chuckle at the joke, and both Cisco and Caitlin both smiled at me. "That we do, Reagan."

"So is that how you know Bette?" Barry suddenly said, and I looked to him. "We're the two of you both stationed together or something."

"We were, actually." I nodded as I folded my hands again in my lap. "While she was on the 'bomb squad', I was on the medical team."

"Reagan has helped me out with a lot of stuff." Caitlin stated as she pushed herself up again, and she stood behind me. "She's the reason I was able to the the pulmonary biopsy on you, Barry."

"Okay, so there's another question that has been added to my whirling mind." I said as I titled my head to look at her, even more confused than I was before. "Let's start with how he's able to ran really fast." I pointed to Barry, and he froze in his spot.

Everyone followed suit in tensing up, and I felt Caitlin's hand squeeze my shoulder. "What um... what're you talking about, Reagan?" She asked in a stiff voice.

"I was out in the hallway, guys." I stated, pointing to the hallway I was sitting in earlier. "He zoomed past me on the way in here."

"I forgot about that." Barry mumbled as he let out a sigh, placing his head into one of his hands.

"And what about Bette being a 'metahuman'?" I asked again as I looked back at Barry. "You said something about her making a suit explode."

Everyone exchanged looked of nervousness, but everyone looked to Dr. Wells as he let out a sigh and wheeled himself into the middle of our group.

"Listen, Reagan." He started as he looked to me. "I'm not sure that you will be able to—"

"Dr. Wells." I interrupted him as I held up a hand. "I'm not some stupid little 19 year old anymore."

"I understand that." Dr. Wells nodded his head in understanding. "But that's not what I—"

"If you don't want to tell me, fine." I spoke once more as I looked at everybody. "But if this whole situation has to do with Bette, then you bet your asses that I'm staying."

Again, everyone exchanged looks of nervousness at that thought of me staying here, and I let out a silent groan.

"Okay." Dr. Wells finally spoke up and he nodded again. "If Reagan wants to know, then we'll tell her."

»»»»»»

"Dude, that's awesome." I looked at Barry in awe. "What does it feel like? How many bugs do you swallow when you run that fast?"

"That's what I always ask!" Cisco exclaimed as he threw his hands into the air. "It's probably a lot."

"You're taking this a lot better than I imagined." Caitlin spoke up as she spun around in her chair. "Are you sure that you understand everything?"

"Particle Accelerator explodes, dark matter goes whoosh in the air, Barry gets hit by lightning then bang, super speed!" I said with a smile on my face. "Also, the energy and matter affects others, not just you."

"Yeah, we call them metahumans." Barry told me as he nodded his head. "We've also run into a few... not so friendly ones."

"And Bette is one of them, a metahuman?" I rose an eyebrow as I looked back to Caitlin, who nodded her head.

"Apparently." She told me. "And from what we've learned, a dangerous one."

"Hey, Bette would never hurt anyone on purpose, as I've said before." I defended my friend as I narrowed my eyes slightly. "She's probably really scared right now. She wouldn't mean to hurt anyone."

"Okay, so remember when I said about putting Bette into the pipelines?" Cisco suddenly spoke up as he looked away from a computer, and we all nodded in unison. "Well if she looks like this, then no way."

I wheeled myself over to the computer that he was looking at, and I let out a small laugh at Ciscos comment. "Yeah, Bette always had at least one guys ask her for her number." I said. "She retaliated with a hard punch to the face. It was awesome."

"I agree with Reagan." Barry said as he shook his head. "I don't think that she meant to hurt me."

"And being a metahuman explains General Eiling's interest in her." Dr. Wells spoke up, and I looked to him in confusion.

"General Eiling?" I titled my head in confusion, again. "What're you talking about."

Suddenly, footsteps sounded from behind me and someone else walked in. "Or why he stole the case from us."

I turned my head slightly to see a dark-skinned man walking in, a suit coat in hand. I also noticed the badge attached to his waist band, and the gun holsters wrapped around his shoulders. He must be a cop.

"He didn't want anyone to know what she could do." The man spoke up again.

Dr. Wells nodded at the man as a greeting. "Detective." Okay, so I was partially right.

"Doctor." The man nodded back. "So, human bomb. Must be Tuesday in Central City."

"Yes." Dr. Wells spoke again. "And General Eiling's not one to give up a potential asset without a fight."

"You've got that right." I mumbled with a scoff as I crossed my arms. Trust me, I know from experience how much of an ass Eiling really is.

"We have to find her before he does." Barry spoke up, looking around the room before looking back to Dr. Wells.

"Barry." The other man spoke up, making Barry look to him instead. "Can I see you for a second?"

Barry gave a short nod before he straightened up and he followed the other man out of the room and into the hallway. I let out a small sigh and I leaned my arm against the armrest of my chair, resting my chin on my palm.

"Reagan?"

"We need to find her as soon as possible." I spoke up, looking to Dr. Wells as I spoke. "I know how General Eiling works. If Bette is as strong as you're saying, he'll want to find her."

"We know that, Rea." Caitlin placed a hand on to my shoulder as she smiled down at me. "We'll find her before he does."

"Thank you." I smiled back at her, and I looked to the others. "Really, Bette was the first person that I meet when I first joined the Army. I would hate it if anything was to happen to her."

"Don't worry about that." Cisco leaned back in his chair with a smug smile on his face. "I can find her."

"Reagan, why don't you head back home." Caitlin said. "Actually, where are you staying?"

"Oh, I've got an apartment set up." I told her. "Don't worry about it. Though, you could come by if you want."

"Can I come?" Cisco asked as he stood up from his chair. "I've always wanted to see were Reagam Raymond lives."

"Sure." I nodded my head as I let out a small laugh. "I'll text you the address. I'll see you guys later, bye." I stopped halfway out the door to wave goodbye to them.

"Goodbye, Reagan." Dr. Wells waved and he gave me a smile. "It was nice to see you again."

"You too, Dr. Wells." I gave him a nod. "Bye Caitlin, Cisco."

"Bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 643 16
Remma Raymond thought that her life would forever be normal. That had changed when the Particle Accelerator exploded as she was getting experimented...
18.9K 700 34
🌸🌸[Completed]🌸🌸 Barry Allen was a normal forensic scientist,when one day an explosion struck .. He got struck by lightning and fell into qoma, He...
55K 1.3K 25
Barry Allen aka The Flash has fought many types of Metahumans since he got his powers from the Particle Accelerator explosion. From a teleporting thi...
27.8K 942 12
After your brother, Barry Allen, got struck by lightning the night the particle accelerator exploded, you have the unique opportunity to enter the wo...